Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t believe the first one, all by itself. There is plenty of data to refute it. I do not advocate it but I do believe these doctors are correct. It is also true that smokers suffer colds and respiratory illnesses better than non smokers.
People who smoke and have poor diets get cancer sooner. Now if you said that it contributes to heart disease then I agree or COPD then I also agree.

This is a man made virus and until the blocked intelligence report is released, blocked by congressmen etc., then I will operate on my own volition. Deal with it.
what does it being man made have to do with the legitimacy of vaccines?

Nobody actually knows this. There’s a good chance it was man made. It doesn’t really change anything. It’s not evidence of a world wide conspiracy, it would be evidence of a cover up by the CCP. In which case I would prefer it to be quietly dealt with between nations and not usher in world war 3.

if there’s data to refute smoking causing lung cancer you should forward it to your local health authority.

“Deal with it?”

ffs please can we not have cringeworthy mic drops. This isn’t a campus.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none of the things you mention are mainstream scientific ideas. They are ideas which are reported widely by certain media outlets for the very fact that they stand out as being odd.

The above are matters of opinion. Most of them are coming out of non scientific disciplines.

If this is your view, we might as well do away with science altogether.

the reason you aren’t dying at 43 in a pile of your own shyt with rotten teeth is because the scientific method works.

the moment Europe had an enlightenment and stopped following religious dogma birthed the greatest civilisation in the modern era.

If you’re pulling a few off the wall ideas which aren’t even coming from scientists for the most part, then you might as well go full Ted Kazynski!
The problem is that "science" today is not what it used to be even 30-40 years ago. It has become politicized to such an extent that some "scientific fields" cannot really be called science anymore. Environmental science is one such example. Anything that has to do with human biology (whether it's in relation to gender, sexual orientation, race or other hot button topics) is another example. Epidemiology is quickly moving in the same direction.

Anyone who questions the mainstream narrative is viciously attacked, demonized and ostracized. For example, Dr. Robert Malone is a legit scientist who literally invented MRNA vaccines back in the 1980's. He believes that MRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines are not safe. Whether he's right or wrong, you would think there'd be some interest in at least talking to him and considering his views, right? Well, you'd be wrong. Not only is he ignored by the media (except for a few fringe publications) but his podcast gets deleted by Youtube. Another example is Luc Mongagnier, a French scientist who received the Nobel prize in medicine for discovering HIV. He says that the mass COVID vaccination strategy is creating more dangerous, vaccine-resistant variants. That is a pretty big claim from a high profile, Noble prize-winning scientist. Again, you would think that there would be some coverage and discussion in the mainstream media. But he, too, is either ignored or accused of spreading misinformation because his views do not fit the accepted narrative. The same thing is happening to those expressing unorthodox views on all sorts of other issues, from global warming to homosexuality.

How are you supposed to trust "science" when you know that scientists are being silenced and not allowed to express opposing views? How can you have "science" without a free debate of ideas? What's happening today is not much different from Galileo being given the choice of denouncing heliocentrism or burning at the stake.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The problem is that "science" today is not what it used to be even 30-40 years ago. It has become politicized to such an extent that some "scientific fields" cannot really be called science anymore. Environmental science is one such example. Anything that has to do with human biology (whether it's in relation to gender, sexual orientation, race or other hot button topics) is another example. Epidemiology is quickly moving in the same direction.

Anyone who questions the mainstream narrative is viciously attacked, demonized and ostracized. For example, Dr. Robert Malone is a legit scientist who literally invented MRNA vaccines back in the 1980's. He believes that MRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines are not safe. Whether he's right or wrong, you would think there'd be some interest in talking to him and getting his side of the story, right? Well, you'd be wrong. Not only is he ignored by the media (except for a few fringe publications) but his podcast is deleted by Youtube. Another example is Luc Mongagnier, a French scientist and recipient of the 20078 Nobel prize in medicine (who, among other things, discovered HIV). He says that mass COVID vaccination is creating more dangerous, vaccine-resistant variants. That is a pretty big claim from a high profile, Noble-prize winning scientist. Again, you would think that there would be some coverage and discussion in the mainstream media. But he, too, is either ignored or accused of spreading misinformation because his views do not fit the mainstream narrative. The same thing is happening to those questioning the mainstream narrative on all sorts of other issues, from global warming to homosexuality.

How are you supposed to trust "science" when you know that scientists are being silenced and not allowed to express opposing views? How can you have "science" without a free debate of ideas? What's happening today is not much different from Galileo being given the choice of denouncing heliocentrism or burning at the stake.
My Mom was in medical research for 50+ years. I grew up in the labs with brilliant scientists, including one that won a Nobel Prize for his work. Trust me when I tell you that your idealized notions of how things were 30-40 years ago are not the "Golden Era" of science that you make them out to be.

There was a lot of suppression back then as well and in some cases even more so because the media wasn't on top of it and reporting it as much and as quickly as they do now.

Also the FDA was far more suppressing of things than they are today in terms of ensuring certain treatments never see the light of day.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
My Mom was in medical research for 50+ years. I grew up in the labs with brilliant scientists, including one that won a Nobel Prize for his work. Trust me when I tell you that your idealized notions of how things were 30-40 years ago are not the "Golden Era" of science that you make them out to be.

There was a lot of suppression back then as well and in some cases even more so because the media wasn't on top of it and reporting it as much and as quickly as they do now.

Also the FDA was far more suppressing of things than they are today in terms of ensuring certain treatments never see the light of day.
Not at all a "Golden Era" They would do medical experiments on the "others", the Tuskegee experiments using deception and infecting Black patients with the Syphilis, or using Pacific Islander natives in the Bikini atoll for Nuclear waste fall-out experiments. This is why there was allot of black hesitancy towards the vaccine. Lets us not forget how DDT was widely used and promoted, with people even eating the thing directly into their mouths to prove a point, putting it all over the place and that was later banned out. It seems a bit barbaric to other groups. Then you had eugenics and false pseudo-science about why the races were different which were later proven to be totally false. Go back even further in history then you had blood-letting as the cure-all. Imagine someone with covid given leeches and cut all over their body so the infected "covid" would bleed out? We've gone a long way.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of evidence that getting COVID will lead to you not having to worry about that tho.
Also plenty of evidence that people survived covid without the vaccine.

You really do have a warped sense of reality when it comes to covid. You're all doom as if people choosing not to take the vaccine will end mankind. You're logic and thinking is on par with the narrative that if you don't fall in line and take the vaccine, you're the enemy.

I'm sure you're also the type of person that when you ventured out during the pandemic, you had a mask, goggles, faceshield, and gloves on. Probably also told people who got too close to get away from you too.

I cannot take you seriously as most of your posts are related to how the world is going to end because of covid and people's refusal to take a vaccine.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Also plenty of evidence that people survived covid without the vaccine.

You really do have a warped sense of reality when it comes to covid. You're all doom as if people choosing not to take the vaccine will end mankind. You're logic and thinking is on par with the narrative that if you don't fall in line and take the vaccine, you're the enemy.

I'm sure you're also the type of person that when you ventured out during the pandemic, you had a mask, goggles, faceshield, and gloves on. Probably also told people who got too close to get away from you too.

I cannot take you seriously as most of your posts are related to how the world is going to end because of covid and people's refusal to take a vaccine.
Also plenty of evidence that it fvcks up your body long-term...if shortening your lifespan is cool then I guess don't worry about it.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look how much energy goes into these threads. Instead that energy should be used to fight the beast, not give into their hand. Destroying our country, rights, freedoms, coming after our children! All while most of you are focused on the fear they implanted in your minds. A distraction from all the other fuked up chit they've done and continue to do. These Demons have done so much damage since day 1 that we forget about it so fast due to all the false flag events they do, the constant fear pumping on MSM, gas lighting, all of it. When we should all work together to say NO to their evil.

Members have convinced themselves the shot is safe,effective and a must for all. To me it's a scary sign when some of those members want forced shots & passports. Those same sheeple are programmed to hate those not following the narrative. What's even scarier is the energy some of you put out in your posts that show you don't give a chit what happens to those who don't follow the narrative. Like they're creating psychopaths to want the ones not following the cult to be punished or killed. It feels like they've weaponized some of you with so much hate n anger.

Never forget: the real reason the jab was even approved for emergency use was due to there being no effective treatment. But there was, that's the reason HQC & Ivermectin were bashed as ineffective & dangerous. We all remember how these 2 drugs were brought up a ton of times in the beginning as safe n effective. Then over night "it's dangerous, doesn't work and can kill" by some of the same Dr's who years prior wrote articles saying HQC is safe & very effective at treating rona.. Dr's licenses were threatened if prescribing it, Pharmacies wouldn't dispense it or they'd lose their license, Dr's were silenced/censored for talking about it's effectiveness.

In order for emergency use to continue there has to be a constant emergency. Coincidence the greek variants appear right before they reopen and the shots been out for while. Two birds with one stone you hide the side effects of the jab on the greeks to look like a new emergency in order to continue dispensing the drug. New lock downs in certain places across the globe due to the greeks. It's a revolving door of bull chit.

This one should anger everyone that Big Pharma lied saying their jab was 100% effective in order to get emergency use. They cant say rona has a 100% survival rate in kids but, they can blatantly lie saying their drug is one hundred percent effective. The FdrA is no less corrupt than all involved. They know exactly what's going on but they dont give 2 chits. Never forget the joy on their faces on TV when they said they cannot wait to start injecting kids of all ages.

Fact checkers never came out till the truth did. Big Pharma and those involved openly donate to said organizations. Control the flow of information. Don't forget the WHO had a vaxx tag on Insta saying the shot goes through testing before being "approved" when it was never approved. So they lied for months trying to control peoples thinking into the shot being safe. When they got caught lying they changed the tag to "monitoring closely". They're all pathological liars who spew lies to the world over and over again and most people dismiss it like it's no big deal.

Many of them told you years ago they and their family don't take vaxx. Pfizerr CEO said he hasn't taken it cause he doesn't want to cut in line. These people giving orders were taking HQC. Just like some social media programmers will not allow their kids to use it. They know how dangerous it is.

To them they look at this as a business. We're their test subjects. J&J blood clots? Stop dispensing till we figure it out. J&J is back but now with a new blood clot medication to take after the jab they needed their liability free test subjects to figure the side effects so can make more drugs. Now they make twice as much. Booster shots anyone? You need to be tested even though you have no symptoms? We make $42 on each test so we force you take one so we can profit. Again, this is for your safety sir/maam, we're just following the CDCC's guidelines (even though they make zero sense). You died of a drug overdose? No problem, we'll label it rona so we make $40k. All well planned ahead of time to make a fortune. You did witness the biggest wealth transfer in human history. Never let a good planndemic go to waste as they say.

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

My post from another vax thread applies here:

“Try getting your news from confirmed truthful and reliable sources before making important personal health decisions …

Google does wonders for thinking men in that endeavor”

“BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia
Yet you're getting your news from sites that have been to court numerous times for spreading lies, censoring the truth and controlling the election? The court hearing videos are available to anyone who still doesn't know Google is your enemy.
Wiki is not a credible source as you just saw like all of big tech. Yahoo, AOL, Gogle, FB, INS, TWitta, they are all connected like a web. Yahoo is up there as one of the worst propaganda machines.

You closed a thread with that same quote “BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia.

By making that comment you just exposed which political party you are, on top of constantly trying to discredit valid information because it doesn't fit your narrative. If I downloaded video's of credible Dr's on Bcute, and uploaded them to YT or a far left site, would that change it's credibility? Last I checked one side has destroyed freedom of speech. Unless you know of a far left site that allows free of speech?

"According to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia , the vaccine is not expected to have long-term negative effects for a few reasons:

-First, most negative effects occur within 6 weeks of receiving a vaccine, which is why the FDA asked the companies to provide 8 weeks of safety data after the last dose.

-Second, the mRNA in the vaccine breaks down pretty quickly because our cells need a way to stop mRNA from making too many proteins or too much protein.

But, even if for some reason our cells did not break down the vaccine mRNA, the mRNA stops making the protein within about a week, regardless of the body’s immune response to the protein."
Common sense over and over again. They don't know what the long term effects will be cause there is none. But they know how dangerous the short term effects can be. Yet they keep pushing it cause they don't care. This isn't about our safety or well being. You keep saying if you take the jab you're intelligent. If you did your research, you'd know you are the research.

Children are 40-50 times more likely to die from the fake vaxx than catching rona, or whatever made up greek variant.
The vaxx makers lied to get emergency use for kids by saying it was 100% effective due to the survival rate in kids for rona being 99.98%. They started injecting kids on April 19th, the same day Satanists start their 13 day rituals of sacrificing children. It's a spiritual war that's obvious if you focus your energy outside the Matrix.

They know (myocarditis) is happening. They're showing you over and over again they don't give a chit about you, or your children.
Pfizzzer said their fake vaxxx is 100% effective. Not looking like that.
3.JPG
Side effectss.jpg
419.JPG
Yes, the top military brass are actively pursuing mandatory vaccines. Some soldiers have refused voluntarily vaccination, but Not one person will take their place. When USMC orders you, you have do it. Period.
The fact you think this is ok is the real problem. Following their narrative from the beginning. First its my body my choice, you guys don't talk about forced shots. Now they want to force it. The same sheeple are now like "yeah, forced shots for all you anti fake vaxxxers, oh and we need passports too". We're not enemies if we disagree. The fact you want people punished for not following a narrative you did shows hate is deeply ingrained. You've been weaponized.

It shows you've all been conditioned and controlled from day one. Following each stage of their circus to control, destroy and enslave humanity. We should be coming together as one to fight these demons to protect our freedoms in order to give our children a future in this fuked up world they created. Instead, the sheeple are playing right into the enemies hand. The only free cheese is in a mouse trap

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look how much energy goes into these threads. Instead that energy should be used to fight the beast, not give into their hand. Destroying our country, rights, freedoms, coming after our children! All while most of you are focused on the fear they implanted in your minds. A distraction from all the other fuked up chit they've done and continue to do. These Demons have done so much damage since day 1 that we forget about it so fast due to all the false flag events they do, the constant fear pumping on MSM, gas lighting, all of it. When we should all work together to say NO to their evil.

Members have convinced themselves the shot is safe,effective and a must for all. To me it's a scary sign when some of those members want forced shots & passports. Those same sheeple are programmed to hate those not following the narrative. What's even scarier is the energy some of you put out in your posts that show you don't give a chit what happens to those who don't follow the narrative. Like they're creating psychopaths to want the ones not following the cult to be punished or killed. It feels like they've weaponized some of you with so much hate n anger.

Never forget: the real reason the jab was even approved for emergency use was due to there being no effective treatment. But there was, that's the reason HQC & Ivermectin were bashed as ineffective & dangerous. We all remember how these 2 drugs were brought up a ton of times in the beginning as safe n effective. Then over night "it's dangerous, doesn't work and can kill" by some of the same Dr's who years prior wrote articles saying HQC is safe & very effective at treating rona.. Dr's licenses were threatened if prescribing it, Pharmacies wouldn't dispense it or they'd lose their license, Dr's were silenced/censored for talking about it's effectiveness.

In order for emergency use to continue there has to be a constant emergency. Coincidence the greek variants appear right before they reopen and the shots been out for while. Two birds with one stone you hide the side effects of the jab on the greeks to look like a new emergency in order to continue dispensing the drug. New lock downs in certain places across the globe due to the greeks. It's a revolving door of bull chit.

This one should anger everyone that Big Pharma lied saying their jab was 100% effective in order to get emergency use. They cant say rona has a 100% survival rate in kids but, they can blatantly lie saying their drug is one hundred percent effective. The FdrA is no less corrupt than all involved. They know exactly what's going on but they dont give 2 chits. Never forget the joy on their faces on TV when they said they cannot wait to start injecting kids of all ages.

Fact checkers never came out till the truth did. Big Pharma and those involved openly donate to said organizations. Control the flow of information. Don't forget the WHO had a vaxx tag on Insta saying the shot goes through testing before being "approved" when it was never approved. So they lied for months trying to control peoples thinking into the shot being safe. When they got caught lying they changed the tag to "monitoring closely". They're all pathological liars who spew lies to the world over and over again and most people dismiss it like it's no big deal.

Many of them told you years ago they and their family don't take vaxx. Pfizerr CEO said he hasn't taken it cause he doesn't want to cut in line. These people giving orders were taking HQC. Just like some social media programmers will not allow their kids to use it. They know how dangerous it is.

To them they look at this as a business. We're their test subjects. J&J blood clots? Stop dispensing till we figure it out. J&J is back but now with a new blood clot medication to take after the jab they needed their liability free test subjects to figure the side effects so can make more drugs. Now they make twice as much. Booster shots anyone? You need to be tested even though you have no symptoms? We make $42 on each test so we force you take one so we can profit. Again, this is for your safety sir/maam, we're just following the CDCC's guidelines (even though they make zero sense). You died of a drug overdose? No problem, we'll label it rona so we make $40k. All well planned ahead of time to make a fortune. You did witness the biggest wealth transfer in human history. Never let a good planndemic go to waste as they say.

2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

Yet you're getting your news from sites that have been to court numerous times for spreading lies, censoring the truth and controlling the election? The court hearing videos are available to anyone who still doesn't know Google is your enemy.
Wiki is not a credible source as you just saw like all of big tech. Yahoo, AOL, Gogle, FB, INS, TWitta, they are all connected like a web. Yahoo is up there as one of the worst propaganda machines.

You closed a thread with that same quote “BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hate speech. “Wikipedia.

By making that comment you just exposed which political party you are, on top of constantly trying to discredit valid information because it doesn't fit your narrative. If I downloaded video's of credible Dr's on Bcute, and uploaded them to YT or a far left site, would that change it's credibility? Last I checked one side has destroyed freedom of speech. Unless you know of a far left site that allows free of speech?

Common sense over and over again. They don't know what the long term effects will be cause there is none. But they know how dangerous the short term effects can be. Yet they keep pushing it cause they don't care. This isn't about our safety or well being. You keep saying if you take the jab you're intelligent. If you did your research, you'd know you are the research.

Children are 40-50 times more likely to die from the fake vaxx than catching rona, or whatever made up greek variant.
The vaxx makers lied to get emergency use for kids by saying it was 100% effective due to the survival rate in kids for rona being 99.98%. They started injecting kids on April 19th, the same day Satanists start their 13 rituals of sacrificing children. It's a spiritual war that's obvious if you focus your energy outside the Matrix.

They know (myocarditis) is happening. They're showing you over and over again they don't give a chit about you, or your children.
Pfizzzer said their fake vaxxx is 100% effective. Not looking like that.
View attachment 6895
View attachment 6897
View attachment 6899

The fact you think this is ok is the real problem. Following their narrative from the beginning. First its my body my choice, you guys don't talk about forced shots. Now they want to force it. The same sheeple are now like "yeah, forced shots for all you anti fake vaxxxers, oh and we need passports too". We're not enemies if we disagree. The fact you want people punished for not following a narrative you did shows hate is deeply ingrained. You've been weaponized.

It shows you've all been conditioned and controlled from day one. Following each stage of their circus to control, destroy and enslave humanity. We should be coming together as one to fight these demons to protect our freedoms in order to give our children a future in this fuked up world they created. Instead, the sheeple are playing right into the enemies hand. The only free cheese is in a mouse trap
Interesting take on satantic ritual on April 19th. I came across Daniel 11 talking about "the god of forces" and 1 Cor 6:14 which says what agreement does Christ have with Belial....and look here you mentioned "baal/molech", etc.... I wonder if this is related to the "god of forces" in Daniel 11:38. I got those verses when I was praying for guidance about the vaccine. This disturbed me so I proceed to do a few coin-tosses out of desperation. The coin-tosses indicate that the vaccine has something satanic about it or antichist about it, even if, I don't get side-effects or "fit in" to society by having a passport, etc....

Its THIS aspect that has spooked me off from taking this vaccine. This is what you have been saying all along, and the very thing I just didn't want to believe or accept.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Let's see a copy of your DD-214 Rambo. Bet you were at best a REMF/Pogue - that's only if you didn't get shin splints and were discharged in basic.

I've never blocked anyone on this forum because I enjoy reading contrasting opinions, you SIR now receive a new ribbon for your puffed-up non-existent breadboard, IGNORED.

"For going above and beyond your duties to display your ignorance, inability to reason in the face of science and populate this board with drivel."

Congratulations.

Actually we don’t. I was deployed three times. Our swear in oath clearly covers it. We only follow laws. Nothing here is a law. I am highly active in veterans affairs and high suicide rates. You know nothing.
STFU. What were you, an 01, motor pool, supply? A reservist? Keep politics out of this.
Do you even know what your General Orders are? Top brass are politicians. They want to keep their jobs. You are bringing political poges into this? We will let you know.

You’re just a dude behind a computer or phone.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

But I'm sure Abe was a vampire hunter too.

BTW for those interested, I have a copy of Cooper's "Art of the Rifle" - signed on sale PM me for details.

Cooper, Skousen, Tappan, Saxxon are all in my library - and was conversant with Rawles many times.

It was a different life, I choose to live nowadays, not just survive. Ya'll.

You just blocked one of the smartest guys on the forum. Lol that be your loss man

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hopefully the coin toss sorts it out for you
You mean sorted it out, as in past tense, yes, it has. I forgot about the old coin toss trick when coming to difficult life-decisions. Should have done it before I married or dated my ex-wife. You know, things like that. I think I was more concerned about this vaccine then worrying about marrying the wrong woman in 2014.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This is the mindset of the vast majority of the nation at this point.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the mindset of the vast majority of the nation at this point.

Constantly posting Yahoo articles shows you're very deep in the Matrix. All of big tech is our enemy with Yahoo being one of the worst Propaganda sites out there. Non stop obvious blatant lies they spew which I exposed in the past. They force members with their email app to get sent propaganda news disguised as an email alert. Ask me how I know. Yahoo removes the comment section when truthers started exposing their lies during the election. Same time fact checkers appeared out of thin air once the truth started coming out.

Another pattern to notice with the sheeple is where they get their information. Have you noticed they all use the same propaganda sites? The same sites all connected to big tech, the same big tech who's been to court countless times for spreading propaganda, controlling the election, controlling ones decision making by using AI and invading ones privacy?

This is nothing new.
uy.JPG

dfg.JPG
ff.JPG
Spoken like a true communist.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Billtx49

Reaction score
Why would a government harm their own military that's defending it if there is some grand conspiracy going on?
Conspiracies are born from a lack of fact based information and by not accepting reality. Most disappear after an end of world timeframe is passed or they’re eventually flat out proven wrong by real life facts that become known. We’re all free to choose what we want to believe. Sometimes we’re right, sometimes we’re wrong…

Zontyy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would a government harm their own military that's defending it if there is some grand conspiracy going on?
What are talking about the government has been harming it's own military for ages. They used to test mustard gas on soldiers to see the results. Not to mention soldiers exposed to atomic weapons. Just look at iraq and all the uranium ammunition that has ****ed up countless vets. The government has been using the military as guinea pigs for a very long time it's widely accepted.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are talking about the government has been harming it's own military for ages. They used to test mustard gas on soldiers to see the results. Not to mention soldiers exposed to atomic weapons. Just look at iraq and all the uranium ammunition that has ****ed up countless vets. The government has been using the military as guinea pigs for a very long time it's widely accepted.
ALL of the soldiers though. They are not singling out some types of soldiers with that policy. Also this is done late in the day. If it were a PR stunt, then it would have been one of the first things that would have been done. Now, as enough time has passed by since the vaccine was introduced to the civilian population, the army is not really a guinea pig test to the vaccine on some PR stunt in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.