Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Covid 19 Vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm from East Africa and the Covid 19 Vaccine is being rolled out at the moment.

We have already gotten notice at my workplace that vaccination is imminent in the coming week.

I have my reservations about getting the jab owing to the rumours I have heard of the potential long-term side effects including infertility,erectile dysfunction and miscarriages a few weeks into pregnancy.

Word is going round here that the vaccination may be compulsory failure to which termination may be risked.

I would appreciate honest opinions and experiences from those who have already gotten the jab.

Thank you
If you want to be a lab rat, go for it. If you can think critically, then your answer will become very clear.

PS: These stupid covid-19 threads are getting very annoying and senseless, please research this forum before posting. This topic has been discussed to death. You will see many opinions and different perspectives/experiences.

Modern Man Advice

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thing would be over already if not for fools like you
We all here in SS know you are a sheep in a sea of sheeple. You are literally making a fool of yourself by insulting another member for posting something as clever as that quote from a genius man who has poured his wisdom and art to the world. What have you done? You see, respect and credibility is earned. Mark Twain has earned his right to call people fools. You haven't grasshoper.

Modern Man Advice

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dudes, we can all have an opinion, but let's not attack anyone if their opinion is different than yours. Keep it civil.
This standard should be more upheld by the moderators more than anything. Especially the very vocal one that has no problem throwing insults and such. I'm assuming that he is being spoken to by the team to keep civil and not go into dribbels of attacking other members for not holding an opinion that he [or she] has.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
We all here in SS know you are a sheep in a sea of sheeple. You are literally making a fool of yourself by insulting another member for posting something as clever as that quote from a genius man who has poured his wisdom and art to the world. What have you done? You see, respect and credibility is earned. Mark Twain has earned his right to call people fools. You haven't grasshoper.

Modern Man Advice
Lol.

I'm a multimillionaire business owner. You're a dork who thinks he's a wise man.

Complete with your own wannabe credentials and everything.

I've done more than you could ever dream of doing.

Go ahead and ban me.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

Modern Man Advice
I'm a "fool" cause I'm not stupid enough to buy into nonsense conspiracy theories.

Don't even talk to me. I've never conversed with you before this moment and there's good reason for that.

Btw... What's your annual income over there at "Modern Man Advice." Hahaha.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Guy69JackBlue I thought about not interacting with you, cause at the end of the day you are wasting my time and others with your opinions but thinking about it carefully I've decided to be the better man here and walk away from this interaction with you with this: how you interact with other members, how you carry yourself online, the attitude and mindset reflected in the posts you just left about you speak volumes about you for the whole world to see. You are literally making a fool of yourself.

I really wish you good luck in your endeavors and hope everything works out. And if you get banned cause of this or eventually, hope to see you around doing well.

Modern Man Advice

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
@Guy69JackBlue I thought about not interacting with you, cause at the end of the day you are wasting my time and others with your opinions but thinking about it carefully I've decided to be the better man here and walk away from this interaction with you with this: how you interact with other members, how you carry yourself online, the attitude and mindset reflected in the posts you just left about you speak volumes about you for the whole world to see. You are literally making a fool of yourself.

I really wish you good luck in your endeavors and hope everything works out. And if you get banned cause of this or eventually, hope to see you around doing well.

Modern Man Advice
Yea pretend you're walking away on a high note. That's typical female behavior actually.

I don't need you to wish me luck. I already do more than you ever will.

It speaks volumes about you that you are brainwashed by conspiracy nutjobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.