Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Community Field Reports: Mandatory to join

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being Original

It's not worth making a new thread about this, since no one reads threads for advice, only to make themselves feel better. So, I will post this idea I had here. Use at own risk.

Being Original
by: Void

Everyone in school is trying to be a "jock" or whatever, so why not just be something more original than that. Why not go completely opposite of being a football player and become a male cheerleader? It does sound stupid, and that's what I thought when this guy told me he was one at first.
When this guy told me he was a male cheerleader at first I thought to myself "what a fag, if he was in my school I'd kick his ass." But I didn't say anything out loud, and just continued to talk to him because seemed like a cool guy. We got to talking about girls, and he started telling stories about all these girls he's been with. And my friends brother is friends with him and he would've said something if he was lying.
THIS MALE CHEERLEADER GETS WITH MORE CHICKS THAN ANYONE I'VE EVER SEEN. He still has his masculinity and yet he's a male cheerleader. He's no doormat that girls walked over, and he went to a cheerleading camp with hundreds of girls. Yes, he did hookup with a lot of them too.

I'm not telling anyone to do anything, just saying that to be succesful with women, sometimes you need to do something that puts you out of the ordinary.

By the way approach with caution, I havn't tried anything crazy like that so use any crazy ideas as long as you understand it may not be successful.

It could work, or it couldn't. Just depends on how you handle the situations.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has so much game compared to me, lol.

I'll turn the game on full steam after graduation, too much paperwork right now!

FRs coming when possible.

Contender

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. I cannot see myself doing THIS for a while... I wish, one day, that I will be able to contribute to this thread with success!

How the hell can you approach a girl with such fluidity? On top of that, keep it flowing smoothy?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone part of Shezz's forum already knows my FRs.

Kamikazi1231

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to school dance on Saturday. Found a fine girl who I knew, through inside source(her friends), she had a crush on me. Danced for a while and once her friends left(I'm guessing her wingmen) I put on some good kino and ended up skipping grinding and going right to the front grind. Didn't get a kiss close though. Would have probably got it too if it wasn't for the crazy blizzard that a lot of us saw this last weekend. Oh well... I'll get her next time.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aite, went clubbin on Friday. Met up with a friend and then i was feeling good. He tells me there are two fine girls over by the jukebox and so I walk up and open. After I open iunno, i just fell outta state and walked away, lol. Anyways the place Im at it seems like everyone is taken so I go next door just to see whats around. I see a girl sitting on a stool. There is a guy one chair away but other than him she is by herself. I plop down and start talkin. Just fluff mostly like i read that u shud do in clubs. She was some legal aid person who was a tourist for a week. I had a couple inside jokes going with her that no one had a chance to break into really. Whenever a guy would get close I would put my arm around her and hug her to let her know she was mines. She laughed when I did that, then I started doin it to random girls cuz they had a lesbian vibe and fat guys and everyone. She started holdin on to my hand and interlocking her fingers and alla that good stuff. I remember doing a backturn on her for some slight sh!t and she grabbed my legs and tried to regain my attention. It was a lot of C&F here and there but i think i was overcompensating. Sometimes I feel I have to prove I can keep up with her cuz she was (30+) and I am only (19), I gotta reframe that to her needing to keep up with me next time.

Anyways i got my arm around her and i move her to a quieter place in the club. She went for a bathroom break and came back after a couple minutes *(to freshen up in case?) She comes back out and then says she is looking in her purse for breathmints for herself (hint that she wants to makeout!!!Dammit!!!) Im able to brush hair outta her face and in my mind I know I should go for the kiss but I didnt for some reason. I was being very upfront in terms of talking about sex, but i wasnt acting it. I shudda been all over her instead of grabbing her ass a couple times playfully. I never had that move that makes her know "This guy really wants to fvck ME" I talked about it more in general. I let her know I like to bone but didnt make any moves physically. Bein that I live with my moms about an hour ride away, i try and convince her to come to a nearby park. She keeps asking what we gonna do. I should lied, or told her str8 up but i said something that sucked (cant remember). Went for the # close and she said the ppl she was stayin with didnt have one...yea....whatever...Thats when my interest started to wane. I finally get her to leave but on the way to the park she decided to go into another club (this was like an hour and a half of my night spent on this worthless women :cry: ) i thought about going after her for like 3seconds but then it didnt seem like it was worth following and the club she went into is dressier than i was dressed. I met up with my friend again at a different club, talked to a girl I met a while back and then headed home.

Things I Learned
-Never give a chick too much of your time. After 15 mins or so, make a move on her or make a move on finding a new girl
-When they go to the bathroom or whatever, dont wait around, talk to new people, make them jealous
-Open early to set the pace for the nite
-Dont insult the target
-Show her what you wanna do, dont tell her

Hopefully Ill try and get some FR every time i go out, cuz no one else posts here

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is my first field report. Enjoy.

Over the last week or two, I've been working with a teacher in a spare room during the last period of my school day. She has various students coming in and out the entire time. There are a couple of girls who are in there on a regular basis. Their names are Laura and Caitlin. They're fairly nice girls and they're best friends with one another.

I met Caitlin first, because the teacher didn't have time to help her with some work that she needed extra time on, so she asked me to do it. I'm in 12th grade, and the work was only grade 10 level, so it wasn't any problem. As I was helping her, I started joking around (you know, the whole ****y/funny thing). I'd tease her a bit sometimes and crack jokes, and even when they sucked she'd burst out laughing like I'd just told some amazing joke. Always a good sign, am I right gentlemen?

Anyway, Laura came in afterwards and they were both getting pretty flirty and that kind of thing. Lots of touching (on the arm, back and stuff), so I'm pretty much sure that at least one of them is interested.

Now... For more recent news...

Today I was on the way to work with the same teacher in the same old room, when I met Caitlin and Laura who were also heading downstairs to get some extra help. Caitlin -playful, as usual - decided it would be hilarious for her to sort of lightly hip check me against the wall and pin me there. I just laughed and put my arm over her shoulders and started to walk, and she giggled like girls do. We messed around back and forth the entire way to the class. After a few minutes of work, Laura and Caitlin decided to go.

Wasn't anything TOO special, as I'm not really (well, not at all) attracted to either of them, but I'm still new to the concept of girls actually liking me, so this is a step, albeit a small one.

Hope that was post-worthy.

EDIT: Oh, I just remembered... This isn't so much about getting girls as it is about keeping women in line.:up:

Today during my Law class, there was a brief verbal tussle between a HB6.5 and myself. For your viewing pleasure, here's how it went:

*Law debate finishes*

Jessica: Jack, you're a moron. Your point made no sense.

Me: Says you.

Jessica (rolling her eyes): Go find a Beanstalk to climb, Jack (joke that has been haunting me my entire life:rolleyes: ).

Jack: I can't. I need some magic beans, first.

Jessica: Well, go sell a cow.

Me (standing up and taking her hand): Alright then. Let's go.

Jessica: Eww! What the hell are you doing?

Me: Taking a cow to be sold.;)

Jessica is in shock at this point, so I let go of her hand and just laugh and take a seat. She didn't say anything else for the rest of the class.:D

Last edited:

happymeal88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Woke up this morning around 11 and got a phone call from this chick asking what I was doing today. Told her I was on my way to see my friends' baseball game over at the high school and she asked if she could tag along. I told her "as long as she didn't embarrass me infront of my friends she could come" with a little laugh. She, of course, told me she wouldn't. So I got ready, drove over to her house, and went up and knocked on the open door.

Her little brother, who is a cool kid, came and went and got her. When she came out, I gave her a hug, and then we left. At the game we talked a lil' but I also talked to some of the other people there that I know. Used a lil' kino. I told her at one point that I needed to get my car washed, and she said she has never been to a car wash so I took her along. It was a beautiful day out (mid-70's, blue sky) so I had the window's down and the tunes pumping and we were grooving to the tunes, haha.

As we were going through the car wash, I used it as an oppurtunity for some kino. Putting my hand on the upper leg, asking her if it was as exciting as she thought (sarcastically), and brushing my hand against her arm. Afterwards, we drove into the city to grab something to eat. I never knew that the city was such an awesome place for kino until today. Putting your hand on her lower back to guide her around is a great way to get kino going. When it's time to cross a street, you put your hand on the lower back, and when it is time to go you "guide" her across.

Got some food, lots of laughing and took her home. Didn't kiss close because I was in a rush to get to my friends so I pulled up the car, hoped out to walk her to the door, gave her a hug and hopped back in the dream machine to drive home real quick before a saturday night out with the boys.

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good week. This weekend went to see some movies and did other geeky activities with my mates, then went to a small party a chick I know was having for her boyfriends birthday (I have LJBFed her a while ago, she invites me to a lot of stuff so it pays off).

I went to the party cause her boyfriend is one of my close friends and she’s a pretty awesome person, therefore a lot of awesome people would be there. I got there a few hours early to help her carry some wood and setup a little (like I said.. I LJBFed her so I treat her like one of my mates) and chatted it up for a while. Then one of her close friends got there an hour or two early, she became the focus of the rest of the night. LJBF girl introduced us and I started out building some rapport with her. We talked it up and turns out we have a bit in common, that brought her up from around a HB7 to a HB8 or so in my book. Later on in the evening we ended up sitting in the same chair in the basement (dreadful luck, it’s a shame there just wasn’t enough seats… :p). Previously one of my mates had started trying to hook up with her but from this point on I took over. Challenged her to a fun game of thumb wresting, we really got into it and during some point I threw my arm around her and brought her close to me. Thumb wrestling turned into tickling and we had a grand time. I teased her a bit by getting real close to her face and whispering random things to her and then backing off. At midnight I had to leave so I gave her a goodbye hug and told her I’d talk to her later. I regret not closing with a kiss but nothing I can do about that now.

Today during lunch as I was leaving she came up to me and my mates. I embraced her in a hug and talked with her some, she was selling something for the play or something. I learned she was doing this all 3 lunches and told her that if she was lucky I’d come and visit her during the next lunch (our school’s schedule is setup so you are in one of 3 lunches during the day, she had to sell these things during all 3 of them). So during the last lunch I got a bathroom pass from French class (I hate French class…) and went into the lunch room to visit her. Grabbed a spoon for whatever reason and sat down beside her and started talking. Laid down some c/f and showed off my amazing ability to make a spoon stick to my noise. Yea, I’m a dork sometimes. Eventually one of my mates wondered into the lunch room and I stuck the spoon in her mouth (it was a playful thing) and went to go talk to him. Came back after a few minutes and accused her of trying to steal my spoon. Decided it would be fun to pay for a stupid shout out to the people doing the school play and managed to make it pretty damn unique. Decided it was time for me to get back to class and wished her a farewell.

Interesting things I noticed/learned

- For the first time I noticed how kinoing her escalated up, kind of nifty to notice how you started out with a handshake and ended up sitting in a chair together with a blanket over us tickling each other.

- Eye contact did me a damn favor, I used more eye contact then I usually do and she responded pretty well to it.

- I need to grow a set of balls and take my chances with things like kiss closes and the such.

Any suggestions/observations?

smooth'n'saucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont be shy, BE DIRECT

well i havent been on this site for ages now but i thought i'd pop in an see whats new!

heres my report for last week saturday 7th of may that is:

I'd just found out from a lady friend that helen, the girl i am VERY friendly with ;) , was really into me but she had been told i was playing her. so i msged her telling her what i'd heard and told her i wasnt playing her

S:"apparently u think i'm playing you. whatever ppl are saying, its not true."
H:"yea, whats going on? you should explain things better"
S:"whats there to explain? i really like you helen"

she didnt msg back for some time and so in the meantime i met up with friends and went to a party up the road. it was the biggest sausage fest and so we left early. just as i was going she messages me

H:"Ugh this party sucks (she was at a different one), you should come, my parents will be leaving soon, i'm sure no one would mind if i disappeared for a while ; ) tb hels xx"
S:"Mm Sounds like a plan. see you soon xxx"

so i went an we ended up spending the night with each other in a sleeping bag no more than a metre (3ft for you americans) away from a sleeping adult friend of her parents.
FINALLY I'M LEARNING! proudly i can say that it was the first night i've kissed a girl an getting as far as i got i think it was a damn fine effort!! :up: i've overcome that fear of leaning in for the kiss an its great!!
for all you who still havent overcome that hurdle i've got three words

JUST DO IT!!

so long as you've been using plenty of kino and you have the right moment an location (ie. you arent surrounded by friends/acquantainces and her attention is on you) you have yourself a 99% success rate! okay so in my situation we were surrounded by plenty of ppl but you have to be alot smoother, get your girl VERY comfortable with it, for it to work.

keep it smooth

keep it sexual

keep it real

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Story Time

I was at a party with a good amount of girls, half of them decent and half of them not. Remembering the wise words "Don't get too drunk your junk doesn't work," I partied. I bartended for a little and then went out to mingle. I saw this girl I know from one of my classes I go into hug her and pull out slowly. My head and her's are really close so I go and kiss her. We made out three times.

don't unsticky my thread and say hi to Ac for me and uhhh peace *****es
I've made ittttt

And on a serious note

The way to get girls I'll sum up in a paragraph.

Don't give a f*ck about anyone, how cool they may be, or if their stronger than you. A stronger mentality and a self-assured ego is the way to go. Fear is for pussies. But do get stronger and try in sports. Use people's fear against them if you get into a fight. Being the more male dominant aggressor wins all. Don't be too nice, don't be too mean. But never be too much of an ******* to girls, or they may not want to have sex with you.

That's high school for you.

Dogfish

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i call her (got her # monday, will call thursday for three-day-we)...

is it a good idea to set up first date at her house?

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good information!!! Bump!

PS I will have more field reports soon. I have something in the making to say the least

intrextrovert

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably going to ask a girl to lunch on thursday (day of for yumkapor) if she doesn't fast that day.

Wish me luck.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck bro