Community Field Reports: Mandatory to join

johnm420

Don Juan
Reaction score
ha ya its not so much my shyness outside of school like ill just walk up to random girls and talk to them but for some reason when im in school or its someone i know from school i stiff up for some reason :mad:

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to my homecoming dance this year (my senior year) after going to one sophomore year and getting rejected. This time I went with the varsity cheerleading captain (just found that out few days after the dance) and danced with her for an hour. The other 2 hours I danced with 10 or 11 other girls. Now I get a lot of attention in school because of the cheerleader. She said I should cook for her sometime and that we should party together and she even talked to me about the girl I really like named Kate. Kate is in 2 of my classes and she smiles and says hi to me a lot, even when I slapped her back lightly, hehe. So I'll be getting Kate's # soon and still talking with the cheerleader some more. Kate couldn't go with me to homecoming cuz she had to go out of town.

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Number closed today at cross country meet. It was pretty easy. I'll be hanging out with these girls next week. I'll report how it goes.

tyte3

Don Juan
Reaction score
k so this is my first post...
im a junior and...I have had lots of relationships in 6-8th grade.In sixth I was wit a girl for 6 months. Then I had seen a bunch of girls. In the eigth grade I was with a girl for a year. my freshmen year i was with a girl for about the entire year. then I broke it off with her. My sophmore year I just wanted to stay single and enjoy life so I did that. And this junior year I found this site and well ya Im trying to get me a gf again. ...so lately ive just bee fooling around n trying some funny pickup lines on like hott girls in school..and well like i never really knew most of them till after i started saying them to the girls... so id say stuff like..." i forgot my pickup line but lets go out later " or stuff like "are you cold cuz i could warm you up" lol some corny stuff but when i do it i use kino and touch themm..and i do it in somewhat of a funny way so i get the girls to laugh and have fun. so ya its kinda helped me gain some confidence and friendships with the girls. so thats where im at so far.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So last night i went up to Colorado State University to kick it with some people. My friend had a costume party and at first i lacked a costume, but i managed to whip some stuff up and i became a pimp. I need to say that halloween is my new favorite holiday ever! Anyway...

To start the night off my friend introduced me to some girl. She seemed like she had something more important to do so i didnt really talk to her. Later i introduced myself to some girls and chatted with them for a minute. By this time the alcohol was flowing and i was getting more comfortable with the whole approaching **** after the first one. I left the group 1 to quest to the bathroom which was an adventure in itself.

I was waiting to take a piss and 2 girls went in the bathroom and when they came out i asked them why girls go piss in pairs and sh*t. I asked some other girls the same question and they started rambling on. At some point i vaguely remember a girl saying i should go to the bathroom with her and her friend, but that her friend probably had to actually piss. Later that night, the one girls friend came over to me and told me to take care of her friend and winked. When her and her friend were leaving, i chatted her up then she gave me her number.

I called her later that night after the party we were at got busted. She was trying to get a ride so i told her id call her back but i didnt. Sooo, she feels its nescissary to call me and act mad since i didnt call her back. After her little tantrum she asked what i was doing. She said she was going to sleep, but i dont see why she would have called to complain and tell me shes sleeping. Unfortunatly i was wasted and couldnt drive.

That was the single highlight of my night. I had every girl in the party looking at me. Sh*t feels great. Social proof works wonders. Only problem is im not sure if i should call that girl the next time im back up there, she seemed pretty drunk so i dunno if she would remember anything.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
you failt. you should go to bathroom with the girls. even if she doesnt remember you, you can meet and tell her what up and get in touch. try it kid. pzz

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's one for around the camp fire

So I've been to two parties this weekend and one last weekend. I'll sum it up: great, good, bad.

Great-

I hosted the party, it was frikkin kickin! We got their and watched the movie Saw (very gross movie), and I had this chick sitting on my lap and I had a giant boner. Yeah. Thought I'd say that. Anyways, I could do almost anything that night because my confidence was just up their. It has been for awhile.

Confidence is the result of having good experiences or good outlook on life. If you REALLY want to have confidence you have to be TOTALLY comfortable with getting rejected and doing whatever the **** you want.

We also sat around a camp fire and chilled, told jokes and other things. Drank some too. Party ended with no makeout though.

Good-

This party was over at this guy's house whose on my football team. We got their and there wasn't many hot chicks though---he's not one of the more popular ones with the ladies. But Ah! I see this girl I know whos a hb9! I go up give her a hug and then I don't see her for the next two hours because she had to "go home." I literally don't know where the **** she went though.

During that time period...

Man I was smoking some **** with these guys and I made a new friend with this guy who party's a lot.

I get out and walk in the other room and a strobe light is on. Everyones laying on this bed talking, laughing and ****.

Some girls were like on top of me but still no "real" action...

Wow! I see the hb9 again and she has this guy with her whos like two years old than her. Apparently it was her boyfriend. I thought "****!"

The rest of the night I got wasted and just partied. no action though.

The Bad-

Yes you may be thinking why wasn't I getting any action? Well I had figured it out...I wasn't GOING for it. I wasn't being ASSERTIVE enough... My "Great" day I did pretty well being assertive but if I wanted action, I had to be super assertive!

So I was!

At the party there was this one chick I've known for awhile, and were always playing like a "hard to get game." I wanted to break down the fvcking barriers and just makeout with her...

So I tried!

I got her to sit with me on the couch as we were watching this movie so I get my arm around her, and she leans her head on me. My hand was on her boob for some reason (even I don't know how it got their when this happened, natural instinct maybe? haha)
So we sat their, fluff talked and then I remembered something I read so I said "Hey want to see the a really cool trick?"

she says "sure."

"I bet I can kiss you without using my lips!"

And as I was about to kiss her some fvcking guy walks in, and she gets really nervous and turns around with closed body language. (by the way their is no trick, you kiss her and say "aw i lost!" then makeout with her)

Or maybe she didn't want to then but whatever, we continue.

I say "hey lets go sit down their" pointing to this mattress like thing on the ground. She says "alright"

we sit down their and she sits a bit away from me (approximately a foot), so I'm thinking "WTF." Her body language wasn't even really directed my way!

So I try to get a bit closer...but then I think whatever fvck it. And get up to "find my friend."

So I walk around, do whatever, talk to other people but then I walk back in. My wingman and I discuss how I can get her to sit next to me. So, we get it to work.

I was talking to her and she was kind of in front of me so I just kind of "pulled" her in front of me and held her from behind.

It sounded like she said "Let's makeout" or something similar then I said "did you just ask me to makeout with you?" then she said *giggle* "no~.."

I look at her then ask "Do you want to?" (note: i wasn't laughing i was trying to be serious, but still fun, my voice tone wasn't joking though)

then she DOESN'T REPLY she just made some kind of sound, I had no idea what it was though... BUT SHE DIDN'T REPLY. so I got up and left her.

It felt SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWKWARD standing around her the rest of the party.

I tried to ignore her.

Moral of my Party Trilogy:

As uncomfortable as it may feel, no matter how bad after you feel getting rejected, you will ALWAYS feel better than when you don't try.

I had NOT tried to do makeout with this girl many times before, and believe me EVERYTIME I didn't try, I felt worse than I do now.

You should A L W A Y S try to get what you want, no matter what the circumstance is.

Anyways who wants to let their whole life pass right before them?

And maybe I'll get some BS response when I ask her why she didn't makeout with me!

Fun this will be! :rolleyes:

But in all honesty, take what you want.

There's no chance of winning in not trying, but there will always be a chance you'll win if you try.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a fast food restaurant last week, and i saw this cute little blonde working at the counter. I'd say a good 7.5. So I ordered a cup of soda and I made some small talk. I got some of her personal info, school, age, and whatnot. I negged her on the corny uniform and she laughed, good signs. My soda was coming and i asked "how could be continue this?" She offered me her number, but I calmly refused, cuz I didn't want to go out with her anyway, and pulled a one liner as I grabbed my root beer and walked away. "I don't want your number, i know where you work." And i walked straight out the door.

The results: Well, I went back in a few days later
"Hey, are you still working here? you should get a real job."
she giggled and we made some more smalltalk.
I told her that me and my friends were going to the movies and i invited her to come. So she gets all excited and says yes and then SHE asks ME for my number, and i say:

ME: "eh...i dunno, i don't give my number out to strangers."
Her: "Oh, come on! How else am i supposed to get in touch with you about the movie?"
Me: "oh, alright *acting as if i was appeasing her*...here, just dont call me unless it's important..."

I got a call from her today, but it was an unregistered number, so she left a voicemail and we'll be going to the movies tomorrow...good times...

Best of all...i get free food now.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a real big field report here, but I did realize I have very recently unleashed a whole new auora of confidence I never had before. Not I neg hit on girls and say witty things quite ofen.

So today, the situation involved a HB 9.5-10 (yes, she's a possible 10) who is the hottest girl in school during our track practice. I was finsihing up on a cool down mile (I ran it harder cuz I gotta get back in shape) and she happened to be running too, with a few of her friends. She asked me if she should get highlights in her hair or not. Her friend behind her is motioning for me to say no, but I had another idea.

Now I know she gets compliemnts all the time, but for me, I felt I did pretty good. ****ily, I say "hmm...it doesn't reall matter - u look good either way .";) As you can see, I winked at the end. After that, I jsut finsihed up my run and talked to her for a sec after wards cuz she was right there.

This girl is not one I will pursue, since she is out of my league (remember - she's like a 10) and she has a pretty deep dating realtionship with a guy in college. I knew this anyway, but it felt good to see that I can comfortable hit or neg hit on anyone...even the biggest hottie in school.

Now I just gotta work on improving that kino... :woo:

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Comeback Kid
Not a real big field report here, but I did realize I have very recently unleashed a whole new auora of confidence I never had before. Not I neg hit on girls and say witty things quite ofen.

So today, the situation involved a HB 9.5-10 (yes, she's a possible 10) who is the hottest girl in school during our track practice. I was finsihing up on a cool down mile (I ran it harder cuz I gotta get back in shape) and she happened to be running too, with a few of her friends. She asked me if she should get highlights in her hair or not. Her friend behind her is motioning for me to say no, but I had another idea.

Now I know she gets compliemnts all the time, but for me, I felt I did pretty good. ****ily, I say "hmm...it doesn't reall matter - u look good either way .";) As you can see, I winked at the end. After that, I jsut finsihed up my run and talked to her for a sec after wards cuz she was right there.

This girl is not one I will pursue, since she is out of my league (remember - she's like a 10) and she has a pretty deep dating realtionship with a guy in college. I knew this anyway, but it felt good to see that I can comfortable hit or neg hit on anyone...even the biggest hottie in school.

Now I just gotta work on improving that kino... :woo:
If she is a 10 she probably gets compliments all the time. I think you should have went with a neg hit. Or you could have turned it around saying you like her friends hair style over hers. No matter what though, never say a girl is out of your league.

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the Flames/ Oilers game last night with this babe, she was probably about a 9....She is also my best buds girlfriend....She was flirty the whole night, and damn she looked fine... We held hands as we walked around the concourse, and I *****ed out on going for the kiss ( will next time for sure ) because of the bf and I didnt really think it through....but She would have been game and so would I have...

I have kino'ed this girl so well it's been amazing. I've tossed in some ass kino, I always guide her by her lower back just above her ass, we hold hands, etc.

Overall, the thing is, her boyfriend asked her if she was ready to go further....and shes a pretty flirtacious girl, so she may say yes, but I'd like to get this girl before her and her boyfriend become even closer....the two of them have broken up 6 times in 2 years, and I wanna take her out with me and see what we can do, shes admitted shes very attracted to me, etc

Here is one of our msn convo's discussing the game from the other night and todays convo:( I'm keyboard jockey and shes larissa, who says what is from right to left, so she started the convo )

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date Time From To Message
11/26/05 10:55:55 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey yooo
11/26/05 10:56:11 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. how ya doin
11/26/05 10:56:17 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey good youu?
11/26/05 10:56:28 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. good, home till mid night then goin out
11/26/05 10:56:53 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey where ya going?
11/26/05 10:56:57 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. peteys
11/26/05 10:56:59 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. or rickys
11/26/05 10:57:01 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. donno yet
11/26/05 10:57:04 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey sweet
11/26/05 10:57:23 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. how was ur night
11/26/05 10:57:36 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey ehh okay
11/26/05 10:57:42 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. what u do
11/26/05 10:57:54 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey my cousins came over
11/26/05 10:58:01 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. fair enough
11/26/05 10:58:09 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. the kiddos slept im guessing
11/26/05 10:58:22 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol yepp
11/26/05 10:58:54 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so, you miss me
11/26/05 10:59:00 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. and what we did 24 hours ago
11/26/05 10:59:13 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lollll
11/26/05 10:59:25 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey hey tell me what graham said!!
11/26/05 10:59:31 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. about
11/26/05 10:59:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey about our little get together
11/26/05 10:59:50 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i dont kiss and tell
11/26/05 11:00:09 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/26/05 11:00:12 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but i will tell you this
11/26/05 11:00:22 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. you and i shall do that again soon
11/26/05 11:00:31 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lolll yep
11/26/05 11:00:36 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. r u game?
11/26/05 11:00:43 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey yes!
11/26/05 11:00:43 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. and if ur not ill invite some other babe
11/26/05 11:00:49 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but hopefully we can use our seasons
11/26/05 11:01:02 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey seasons...?
11/26/05 11:01:09 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. tickets
11/26/05 11:01:31 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey ohh yes
11/26/05 11:03:39 PM You have invited Larissa>. to start sending webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.
11/26/05 11:03:45 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. lets see how your looking shall we
11/26/05 11:04:31 PM Larissa>. has accepted your invitation to start sending webcam.
11/26/05 11:04:42 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey i cut my hair todayyy
11/26/05 11:04:43 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. hm....
11/26/05 11:04:46 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i see that
11/26/05 11:04:49 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i preferred it long
11/26/05 11:04:52 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey reallly
11/26/05 11:04:58 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. any reason for the short hair
11/26/05 11:05:17 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey too much blonde was on the bottom
11/26/05 11:05:44 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. fair enough
11/26/05 11:05:48 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i went bald.
11/26/05 11:05:48 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/26/05 11:05:52 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey reallyy
11/26/05 11:05:53 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. team thing.
11/26/05 11:05:55 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. u no.
11/26/05 11:06:01 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll sexy
11/26/05 11:06:06 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so how u feelin bout dec 17
11/26/05 11:06:18 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey sounds swelll
11/26/05 11:06:33 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but no gurantees yet so keep it on the dl between u and i
11/26/05 11:06:44 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. no promises....i may find another gal or take charissa
11/26/05 11:06:53 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. we'll see how you fare in the coming weeks
11/26/05 11:07:22 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. she asked me funny question today
11/26/05 11:07:27 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey charissa did?
11/26/05 11:07:29 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. yea
11/26/05 11:07:43 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. well not a question
11/26/05 11:07:46 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. just a statement
11/26/05 11:07:57 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey what did she say?
11/26/05 11:08:22 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. she was like
11/26/05 11:08:27 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. you and riss are a really cute couple
11/26/05 11:08:35 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i was like....really....u and weston are too
11/26/05 11:08:39 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. hahah
11/26/05 11:08:43 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey oh man
11/26/05 11:08:45 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol haha
11/26/05 11:09:02 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. I dont mean to discourage you here toots
11/26/05 11:09:13 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but maybe we should play this situation down for the time being
11/26/05 11:09:22 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. when u and gram are done we'll talk

davester88

Don Juan
Reaction score
11/26/05 11:09:26 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. hows that for ya
11/26/05 11:09:36 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey haha okay i guess ill settle for that
11/26/05 11:09:52 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but until then, we can still go on hot dates to the dome
11/26/05 11:09:56 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. and have real good times
11/26/05 11:10:02 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. and u can keep making me miss the opening video
11/26/05 11:10:16 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol for fries and various other foods
11/26/05 11:10:17 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. the vid sucked
11/26/05 11:10:34 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but your in the top 10 of my gals to bring to the game hows that sound
11/26/05 11:10:44 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey greaaaaaat
11/26/05 11:11:05 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so this is your saturday night eh
11/26/05 11:11:08 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. sitting on msn?
11/26/05 11:11:12 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. sounds like a blast
11/26/05 11:11:16 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey shut up
11/26/05 11:11:56 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. we need to discuss
11/26/05 11:12:02 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. my pregame meal for tommorow
11/26/05 11:12:43 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. hey we didnt go cologne shopping...i gotta go to bonavista mall tommorow....hows that for ya....lemme no now
11/26/05 11:12:56 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i mean monday
11/26/05 11:12:58 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. at the promenade
11/26/05 11:13:07 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey no
11/26/05 11:13:10 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey i dont even like you
11/26/05 11:13:28 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. your right, you dont even like me
11/26/05 11:13:29 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. you love me
11/26/05 11:13:44 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/26/05 11:14:34 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but yea i had to take care of gram today
11/26/05 11:14:50 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol why
11/26/05 11:14:58 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. u bailed on him
11/26/05 11:14:59 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. haha
11/26/05 11:15:09 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey oh lol
11/26/05 11:15:12 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey that wasnt my fault
11/26/05 11:15:16 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. fair enough
11/26/05 11:15:31 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. shoulder length hair...yeesh...
11/26/05 11:15:36 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. im gonna have to sleep on this...
11/26/05 11:15:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey fine
11/26/05 11:15:51 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. turn a bit more to the side
11/26/05 11:15:53 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. like a mug shot
11/26/05 11:15:57 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. it looks good
11/26/05 11:17:38 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but actually I had a terrible time. I really hate hanging out with you, you're so boring.
11/26/05 11:18:39 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. relax ms catwoman pulease
11/26/05 11:18:42 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. Nah, I'm just kidding...you know I love you, your my favorite babe at the dome
11/26/05 11:18:53 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/26/05 11:19:02 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey ur cute
11/26/05 11:19:12 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey but i must peaceout
11/26/05 11:19:13 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i know riss, i know
11/26/05 11:19:25 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol byee!
11/26/05 11:19:36 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. wait
11/26/05 11:19:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey ...waiting
11/26/05 11:19:42 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. not sending a kiss?
11/26/05 11:19:46 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey (K)
11/26/05 11:19:46 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. whats your dealio gurl
11/26/05 11:19:53 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. u want one too?
11/26/05 11:19:53 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol therrrrrrrre happy????
11/26/05 11:19:56 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey sure do
11/26/05 11:19:57 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey 1
11/26/05 11:19:59 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. (K)
11/26/05 11:20:03 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. haha
11/26/05 11:20:07 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. later toots
11/26/05 11:20:08 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/26/05 11:20:09 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey byee
11/27/05 1:02:01 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. howdy
11/27/05 1:02:06 PM You have invited Larissa>. to start sending webcam. Please wait for a response or Cancel (Alt+Q) the pending invitation.
11/27/05 1:02:10 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey hey there
11/27/05 1:02:13 PM Larissa>. has accepted your invitation to start sending webcam.
11/27/05 1:02:31 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so ive been doing some thinking
11/27/05 1:02:39 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey yes and...
11/27/05 1:02:41 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. and for the time being...meaning today and tommorow
11/27/05 1:02:53 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. it wont work out between the two of us for the next couple of days
11/27/05 1:03:12 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so your gonna need to find a stool to sit on
11/27/05 1:03:31 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol and why wont it work between us for the next couple of days??
11/27/05 1:03:55 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. well
11/27/05 1:04:35 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i have a big game with petey and the boys tonight....and my mind needs to be on that for a little while...u dont have a choice its something i gotta do tho
11/27/05 1:04:49 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i will romance u at the next flames game if im not too busy
11/27/05 1:05:00 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol okayy i guess ill settle take for that
11/27/05 1:06:08 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. yea boi
11/27/05 1:06:28 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. you know what
11/27/05 1:06:33 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. you have a hint of my grandmother in you
11/27/05 1:06:38 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. not the one thats dying
11/27/05 1:06:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/27/05 1:07:01 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. so whats on the plate for today
11/27/05 1:07:09 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey im going to have a shower
11/27/05 1:07:11 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. god, you still look tired from our rendezvous
11/27/05 1:07:33 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey i am loll
11/27/05 1:07:37 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. fair enough
11/27/05 1:07:48 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. im more energized, i had late nite last night
11/27/05 1:08:01 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey oh yeah, howd that go?
11/27/05 1:08:25 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. late.
11/27/05 1:08:27 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. lol
11/27/05 1:08:49 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey loll
11/27/05 1:09:18 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. big game tonight
11/27/05 1:09:20 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey okay im going back to bed
11/27/05 1:09:21 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. je suis prepped
11/27/05 1:09:27 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey have fun with that
11/27/05 1:09:28 PM Kendra>. Keyboard Jockey goodnight
11/27/05 1:09:31 PM Keyboard Jockey Kendra>. goanna send me one?
11/27/05 1:09:39 PM Keyboard Jockey Kendra>. dont a *****
11/27/05 1:09:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey (K)(K)
11/27/05 1:09:41 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol
11/27/05 1:09:46 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. two
11/27/05 1:09:47 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. wow
11/27/05 1:09:50 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey hah
11/27/05 1:09:52 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. i expected more
11/27/05 1:09:54 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. but thats cool
11/27/05 1:10:02 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. (K) sending one right back
11/27/05 1:10:08 PM Keyboard Jockey Larissa>. save that one for after your shower
11/27/05 1:10:16 PM Larissa>. Keyboard Jockey lol peaceoutttt.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mctwist4
If she is a 10 she probably gets compliments all the time. I think you should have went with a neg hit. Or you could have turned it around saying you like her friends hair style over hers. No matter what though, never say a girl is out of your league.
Yeah you are probably correct on the comments that she gets. I agree a neg hit/frind preference woulda been nice, but when I was running. I had not thought of it at the time (I also wanted it to be somewhat quick so I could finish my run and leave practice lol).

As for being "out of my league", I feel the same way as you, about not saying anyone is. BUT, this girl turned me down back in 10th grade (quite hashly too) and has turned down several other worthy candidates (like big football players). So, if she is not out my league, it would be a rather tough challenge, to say the least (she has a bf who is in college and she is apparently attached to him).

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go...I think I'm getting better at this DJ thing. Although I didn't think this one through, it still looked good.

I was in English today and we're currently reading a book and have to do a page of the study guide each night. Since I actually do the assignments (teacher checks it) and do well in the class, some HB 8.5-9, sl*tty chick has been asking if she can see my study guide right before class.

This started yesterday, so it hasn't been going on too long. The thing is, I USED to just give the study guide to people...not anymore, ever since I got used to the DJ site. I started to realize if I just gave them the study guide that I had worked on and that was it, I'm being treated like a tool.

Day 1: I BS'ed the study guide (still did well apparently :confused:), so I gave her the sheet for like 3 minutes, since she said she had to do another page too. I figured it was just a one-day thing and I was tired, so I didn't really care.

Day 2: Different story. Again, she asked me for the study guide (I actually tried on it this time lol). The convo went like this:

HB9: Hey, TCK, can I see your study guide? I didn't read the book last night.
TCK: Eh no (like George Costanza on the Bubble Boy episode from Seinfeld - if u haven't seen it, figure it sounded C + F)....unless of couse, I get something in return. ;)
HB9: (smiling): Alright, what's ur offer
TCK: (This is the point where I forgot to think things out, so there was no real "offer" I could give) Hmm...I gotta think of one (what u will read next is actually one thing I had in mind)...

At this point, the football friend I have in the class, who heard most of this, is behind me pretending the girl is "going down". He and I started laughing...she gave a chuckle, but there wasn't any distinct reaction.

Now before you all start shouting "Dude - she only gets the HW if she goes down on u!", let me give you some background info:

-She is a bit of a sl*t. Not a notorious one, but she's there. Also, from what I've heard (some from her before), it seems she's only done it with the big, strong football players (like this other football guy who was there). I don't think it's just a coincidence either...

-She is definately MUCH more experienced than I am (considering I'm still kinda a virgin, yes and the fact she said she's done it quite a few times). She seems to talk a little about it too, so if she starts comparing me to the big, strong football players, I am in trouble. She's not exactly the greatest person to break your virginity with, especially if she is going to likely talk about it afterwards. I mean, she's hot, but not REALLY, REALLY hot.

So, let's say I don't go for the extreme solution if she asks for it again. Anything C + F, or even useful I can offer? She is pretty social too.

I know there's a question attached to this, but it is also a field report, so I put it here.

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
My report

Here's the link to my thread on a girl I'm working on.

Advice from someone getting out of a long ass slump: Just do it! Does'nt matter who the chick is or how lame your style might be you'll feel MUCH better just for trying and atleast have a new experiance to cut the boredom!

Edit: Uhh I'll have a summary up later when I get some more time.

Long story short: she bought my a coke at the cafetria and we swaped numbers(I intiated). Called her 3 days later, all went cool till she asked when and where we'd go and I ran out of bling, gave her a "[some place] or [other place] about 3pm" and not too sure of myself here either. She says she'll call me back but doesnt. Apoogises for not doing so next day and expects something I'm just "it's cool" and she says a semi embaresed "bye". Sends some friends of hers to check on me and I check her too (I allways go through the calss's before I leave). Got a missed call from her and an SMS later that day(round 1am) did'nt reply to it.

I'm thinking on darklight's advice to just go and ask her out again.

Update:
I screwed up again(got bored) and called her up around 7pm. The network was prety bad and she didnt seem too interest after I said it was me 3rd time. Just said I'd call her back and hung up.

For anyone wondering: My GCE exams are coming up this january and she's one of the few atractive chicks who arent *****y and/or taken.

Last edited:

TheDconn

Reaction score
hey yall how you doing? anyways im Dconn, Ive been coming to this site for about a week to get advise on some situations i was having! First off im 17 and i live in MI. I am will be joining the Marines and my shipdate is June 26. I come here cause i need to lose my virginity before i go! So i tend to come here time to time to try and improve my skills!

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup man? This may be the stupidest thing ever said but if your that intent on losing your virginety you may want to pay for it. You need a lot less time(which in your case counts) and she wont be rejected by you being a virgin.

Update: I had a few sedatives, and called her up totally AFC. Like she barely got a chance to say to ask how I'm doing before I asked(all eager) if she'd like to go out to [place, new one]. needless to say she said to call back and some DJ left in me kicked in and I asked her to call me back. Had mainly exams last few days but I cant avoid the snickers forever. Still for you fellow losers out there: You'r atleast not a dork!

Yea I hope to have a few articles out on the whole rut/being a loser thing having first hand experiance and being in it and all.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah

Today, I was over this girl who I'm just friends with, but I think she could like me. I was with her and this hb9 for most the time, because the two "couples" were just making out. I WANT the hb9 but for some reason I'm scared I'm in the ****ing friends zone so I didn't do it. but whatever its chill...anyways my point is

DO IT NO MATTER WHAT

Exo

Don Juan
Reaction score
That same chick gave me an MC yesterday(no reply - I never do). I think I'll wing it with this one since I dont really have a lot else going for me and I likeher too.