Community Field Reports: Mandatory to join

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, in order to increase involvement (and help you all) in the High School Forum I have created a new idea.

Every week you will have to reply in here about an advancement on a girl such as: Cold approaching, kissing, lots of kino, making out, ****ing, etc. You need to provide details on how you did it and such.

If you fail to do this then you will be never able to show your text on sosuave again! (without us herassing you) And if it sounds like bs, we'll make fun of you.

Think about it though, everyone in the high school forum posting field reports, this WILL be helpful. Nothing teaches better than real life.

All you have to do is post your improvement like a field report. Get psyched! This is going to be fun, finally youre going to get off your ass and do something!

==============================

Week Starting May 15, 2005- May 21, 2005

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like it.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good.

Will we all be reporting in one big thread, or individual threads?

If it's one big thread, will it be in this one, or a separate one.

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Reaction score
definatly a good idea, this seems like one of those improvements that'll hopefully destroy the rut we've been of with people asking all these questoins that have been answered already, etc. I'll post when I can, I don't visit the site much anymore, partly because I've gotten tired of all the crap that's been posted that isn't useful, and partly because Id on't have lots of time.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by familyguyfan
Sounds good.

Will we all be reporting in one big thread, or individual threads?

If it's one big thread, will it be in this one, or a separate one.
The posting is all done here.

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice Idea, Here goes my report for May 15th.

I was having a frisbee catch with my friends, when I saw this blonde bombshell with nice tight jean shorts, and a sleeveless black shirt.

So, I threw my frisbee over there- and then I asked her what school she was from, how often is she here etc...

Anyways----after like 5 mins of fluff talking I got her digits.(much to the amazement of my friends:cool: )

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Layla
Nice Idea, Here goes my report for May 15th.

I was having a frisbee catch with my friends, when I saw this blonde bombshell with nice tight jean shorts, and a sleeveless black shirt.

So, I threw my frisbee over there- and then I asked her what school she was from, how often is she here etc...

Anyways----after like 5 mins of fluff talking I got her digits.(much to the amazement of my friends:cool: )
nice job man!! continue the updates! :)

and yes were posting here. minimum of ONE field report per week, but more is awsome!

I'll be doing my own too :D

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye aye, capt.

I might not meet the quota though, because I've taken a break from macking girls (not that I ever did much, anyway). If anything comes up though, I'll be sure to post.

chill

Don Juan
Reaction score
isnt there a "journal" section for this stuff on sosuave. and if there isnt, i know theres one at eternals site

Ballure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, heres mine

Went out on a movie with my date (it was a double date, and she apologized after the movie when she noticed I disliked that idea). In the beginning of the movie, I teased her on her ring like-diamond thing, then started to kino her. She loved it. After the movies we went for dinner, and she constantly motioned for me to kino her, so I did (I realize I shoulda held back for fun). Did some really stupid things (I was really tired...brain was dead), which I walked around in a circle with her.:p Overall, it was quite fun, but also tiring as I had Athletic competition early on in the day. This is my post. Dont ban me :rolleyes:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was popular as hell on Tuesday for some reason. Then Wednesday sucked. Does anyone else have that? One day, you're the most popular kid in school, then the next day you're not your usual self.

Anyway, I wanted to ask a girl that was moving next week out. I know, but I figured I'd try because if she denies, she's gone in 5 days. I knew she had a crush on me. I tried, but she was busy packing. Ugh. Life sucks. Ok, so I did one this week.

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flabbergasped?
Aye aye, capt.

I might not meet the quota though, because I've taken a break from macking girls (not that I ever did much, anyway). If anything comes up though, I'll be sure to post.
Similar situation here. I still flirt a little, but right now, I'm "laying back" and if the window of opportunity opens, I'll jump through it and see where I can go from there.

Sooner rather than later (I have a lot of tests now), I hopefully should be using my lady charm once again.

Hendrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry fellas nothin much to report on the ladies' scene. I'm just about to finish finals and I'm working out everyday so I guess that's my excuse. Don't get me wrong, I'm mackin the day I bust out of the Christian Brothers College(An all guys highschool), which is where I'll be for another week. Then off to the Summertime Blues :p

J-Unit

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to an HB9+ online about how I pretended to be a journalist from our high school newspaper to get free orange juliuses for me and a friend and then I asked her if she would like to be a conman too.

She was so excited that I asked her. If we weren't online at the time I would have asked for her number. Damn I'm excited about it.

BTW our relationship before this was basicly she would touch me I would tell her that she couldn't keep her hands of of me (or some other C and F comment) She'd smile and touch me again and then we'd go our seperate ways.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These "field reports" aren't field reports...get up to par guys.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*Seeing Hb "aquaintance" with a group of her friends*.

NB: I've been working this girl for a couple of weeks.

Wes : Hey!, mind if i borrow Ella for a minute ladies? *they nod, looking all excited, they kinda know i like her, and she likes me*
Ella: Hey Wes, whats up?
Wes Not much, I could use some input on this History homework. Come sit down. *took her by the hand*
*after a minute*
Ella: *while gazing into my eyes, and fidling with her necklace* I like your shirt Wes, it brings out your eyes. (How bad does she want me?)
Wes : Thanks Ella, it's really sweet of you to notice.*Kino on upper arm, sincere smile* (This is important, make a girl feel good for complimenting you [Credit: playa guide]).
*Slight silence as i let the convo lul*
Ella: so........You doing anything tonight Wes?
Wes: Yeah, I'm going to the gym, then there's a band I want to see playing at the mill. Actually, I could do with some company. Fancy tagging along?
Ella: Sure!

...............Later at the gig...........................

*dancing*
Ella: This band is awesome!
Wes: Yeah, they're not half bad
Ella: *keeps rubbing up against me*
Wes: Lets get off the dance floor, get some air. ;) *took her by the hand, led her down the stairs, which i then fell down*
Ella: *laughing hysterically*
Wes: *joking* you think thats funny? *stood up, looked her in the eye, and kissed her*

And that, Boys, is as they say "how it's done".