Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD story. I made it.

LondonTowers

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string.. you got beat to the box office by EveryPostHere "GR8'ist story EVAR"

Give us a trailer or something!!

Crazybeachisgone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iv'e just been through my first at 42 years old, talk about a head f**k. Not for the faint hearted I can tell you.

Mine was unable to control simple impulses such as sexual urges, spending, drinking and eating. After being with one woman for 20 years I found her behaviour enthralling at first but after a couple of months I became suspicious after she blew up on me over a minor thing. I found out by entering "impulsive woman" into a google search and entered the world of BPD/HPD.

She has it all, a sweet, pretty, touchy feely blonde on the surface but an insidious manipulating, jealous, envious controlling core.

It's like picking your favourite high quality chocolate, tasting the sweet exterior and then finding that some ***** filed it with ****.

Someone truly pissed in my ale the day I decided to go with her.....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good to hear from you again, 5string. I had begun to wonder if something had happened to you. Welcome back, and look forward to hearing your insights.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still recovering from my BPD episode. I doubt you can ever fully recover.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had plenty experience with bpd's. One trait they have in common is claiming stories that never transpire. The old 'carrot on a stick to keep you interested' trick. Typical AW behaviour.

We're two pages in and still no story.

Zzzzzz

Edit: 3 pages in

Last edited:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
I've had plenty experience with bpd's. One trait they have in common is claiming stories that never transpire. The old 'carrot on a stick to keep you interested' trick. Typical AW behaviour.

We're two pages in and still no story.

Zzzzzz

Edit: 3 pages in
We've all been fooled ! He's a BPD!!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
captain55 said:
Two years, took you that long eh? Im 6 months broken up with my BPD ex who I only dated for 6 months and I'd say Im still not 100% over it despite having two small relationships with women much hotter than her.
It did. I have been pretty good and hit the two year mark recently. March 2013 was D-Day for me. I have a whole thread devoted to the crap I went through. HORRIBLE. These women are f+cking devils and should be wiped off the planet for the amount of pain they inflict on good guys.

What it took me (in this order....)

1. Banging three women in my ex-BPD wife's looks range or better.
2. Making all new friends.
3. Lifting weights.
4. Seeing a MALE counselor for two months who kicked the crap out of me and told me to basically "man up".
5. Getting a new job and moving 2 hours away from where we lived.
6. Lifting more weights.
7. Vacations to British Columbia and Aruba.
8. Me hitting the 18-month mark with my new girl and her moving in.

Once I got those things done, the pain was GONE. I have not seen her in person in about a year and a half. I pity her new husband. He has no clue of the train that is about to hit him, or maybe he does he's just to puzzy to leave.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
I remembered you had a bpd wife.

Funny, I just dumped my bpd girl a few days ago. All I said was that I liked our relationship better when we were friends, and that I wanted to just be friends. She simmered for about an hour, then came the vitriol. I was WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD for the horrible, horrible thing I had done to her - telling her I wanted to be her friend. She blocked me on facebook, then would unblock me just to send more nasty messages. Just like the relationship itself, one more power struggle. She always had to be in control. I ended up blocking her.

The sex was good, but she was very selfish. We'd do it five or six times a night, but only when she wanted, and she hardly ever sucked my d!ck. She complained constantly about my house not being good enough for her. She threw a fit because I don't sleep in a perfectly dark room - because I don't like running into stuff in the middle of the night. She said my house was so dirty she couldn't be in it. I kept thinking, look b!tch, at some point during your history of fvcking half the guys in our town, I think you lost your right to pretend to be an innocent little princess.

She had three kids, all of which I liked, but I hated being around her and them together. She was always yelling at them, and then if I ever said anything while she was yelling, she would yell at me "shut up I'm parenting!!!" She thought having kids gave her the right to treat me like one of them.

This girl's death toll stands at two at the moment. A bf murdered one of her exes in a fight over her, and went to jail. That guy was the reason I started training martial arts. I always thought I would end up having to kill him, because I was with her. We ended up not being together when he got out; they got together, and he beat her up right away and went back to jail again. When he got out, she basically rejected him to be with me, and the guy suicides on pills. So maybe I did kill him.
OMG... :eek: SEX 5 TIMES A DAY BUT NO HEAD? I'd toss that b!tch in a river and watch her try to swim upstream with the fishes... :D No good man has to up with that crap...

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when you marry a BPD? Check out my 15 point summary!

1. Complained because I only made $55K per year (now I make $105K, suck it b!tch)

2. My engagement ring wasn't big enough, so we bought a new one, after the marriage. (I blame myself for being a *****)

3. Sex only 10-15 times during our entire 2 year 10 month marriage.

4. Went from 118 lbs to 170lbs at the 2 year mark.

5. Complained that our brand new, 2000 sq ft. home was "just a starter home".

6. Constantly insulted me, my family, my hobbies, cut off all of my friends.

7. Took trips to the Bahamas, California, St. Thomas, and St. John's during our 3-year relationship and still complained we never travelled enough.

8. Picked a fight with my dad and mom and brother after holiday dinner in which they just picked up the $275 tab.

9. Made fun of my then thin appearance, when she was a fat cow.

10. Popped strattera, lamictal, and zoloft like tic tacs and failed to tell me she suffered from major depression prior to us getting engaged.

11. Said "I wish I were dead" multiple times, and "this has been the worst 2 years of my life" to me one night while we were making dinner.

12. Not a single blow job after I proposed to her. No sex on our Anniversary, Birthdays, or Valentine's Day.

13. Had jerked off two guys in college, did anal, and was raped while drunk at a party her freshmen year. Also had revenge sex on two of her exes, meanwhile, she can't even kiss me on the mouth.

14. Drops 40lbs in a two month span and starts fvcking a co-worker during our separation - and rubs it in my face. Co-worker then attends her brother's wedding in my place 3 months later.

15. Married this co-worker a year or so after our divorce was finalized. (He might be a bigger chump than me!)

Thank god I used a condom and didn't knock up this psycho. This is the kind of sh!t you sign up for when you get into a relationship with one of these trainwrecks. Don't say I didn't warn you.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No blowies? GTFO. Leave your key under the mat.