Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD story. I made it.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting timing. I had just been wondering about 5string too.

Lets all hope he's ok.

-Augustus-

jimjam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What happens when you marry a BPD? Check out my 15 point summary!

1. Complained because I only made $55K per year (now I make $105K, suck it b!tch)

2. My engagement ring wasn't big enough, so we bought a new one, after the marriage. (I blame myself for being a *****)

3. Sex only 10-15 times during our entire 2 year 10 month marriage.

4. Went from 118 lbs to 170lbs at the 2 year mark.

5. Complained that our brand new, 2000 sq ft. home was "just a starter home".

6. Constantly insulted me, my family, my hobbies, cut off all of my friends.

7. Took trips to the Bahamas, California, St. Thomas, and St. John's during our 3-year relationship and still complained we never travelled enough.

8. Picked a fight with my dad and mom and brother after holiday dinner in which they just picked up the $275 tab.

9. Made fun of my then thin appearance, when she was a fat cow.

10. Popped strattera, lamictal, and zoloft like tic tacs and failed to tell me she suffered from major depression prior to us getting engaged.

11. Said "I wish I were dead" multiple times, and "this has been the worst 2 years of my life" to me one night while we were making dinner.

12. Not a single blow job after I proposed to her. No sex on our Anniversary, Birthdays, or Valentine's Day.

13. Had jerked off two guys in college, did anal, and was raped while drunk at a party her freshmen year. Also had revenge sex on two of her exes, meanwhile, she can't even kiss me on the mouth.

14. Drops 40lbs in a two month span and starts fvcking a co-worker during our separation - and rubs it in my face. Co-worker then attends her brother's wedding in my place 3 months later.

15. Married this co-worker a year or so after our divorce was finalized. (He might be a bigger chump than me!)

Thank god I used a condom and didn't knock up this psycho. This is the kind of sh!t you sign up for when you get into a relationship with one of these trainwrecks. Don't say I didn't warn you.
HaHaHaHa

Sounds EXACTLY like my ex wife. Only exception is that she never told me she was incapable of conceiving until a year after the ceremony. Getting divorced was one of the best things that ever happened to me

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been wondering about 5string lately myself. I used to have his personal email address but I can't find it, else I'd shoot him a message.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to 5string yesterday. He is doing great, and has a new life going that keeps him plenty busy. He wishes all of us the best and said "STAY THE FUHK AWAY FROM BPD's". haha.

SadoMasochrist

Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked to 5string yesterday. He is doing great, and has a new life going that keeps him plenty busy. He wishes all of us the best and said "STAY THE FUHK AWAY FROM BPD's". haha.
Can you ask him if he'd be willing to take a call from someone past the 10 year mark? There aren't many of us, would like to ask him some advice.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to hear he's ok. Tell him he still owes us the BPD story. I think he's built up sufficient anticipation by now. :D

-Augustus-