Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BPD story. I made it.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been on here for years. Have made many friends who are dear to me. I have taken advice and given it.

I have just emerged from a BPD nightmare. She literally brought me to my knees but I made it my friends. It is the reason I found this site. I was looking for help.

I plan on posting some advice about what I have gone through the last several years. It will be my story and you'd all better listen to what I say here shortly. It may save your life and your sanity.

Standby amigos. Listen to all the others who have experienced these creatures.

Remember.....BPD's are like an F117 Stealth fighters. You never know when they are coming until it's too late.

More to come soon. You may see my posts about this disease if you search on here for them.

B

BlueAlpha1

Congrats.

It was the combination of the loss of my father and my failed relationship with BDP that gave me the perspective and mindset to start my own blog and write a book.

It changed my life. If we survive these kinds of things, we come out Alphas.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Whether it's a BPD or just a stupid b**ch. It seems we all have to go through atleast one really bad situation to get the self respect and confidence needed to become a DJ. It's a lot like what Walter White discussed with growth, decay, and transformation.

Looking forward to reading the story, and may the future shine bright for you.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Congrats.. Its he!! for sure but the mental strength you get from the ordeal, as I'm sure you will agree, is strength that can not be substituted or obtained many other ways. Looking forward to your upcoming posts .

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5, I was wondering where you were and I lost your email.

Can't wait to hear your new insights.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why, you just gotta listen to your gut, I left mine (not diagosed but too much stuff) before she set me up in big drama but acting on instinct at the time, they aint that bad if youre sociopathic enough to not buy into their **** much, but if your name was written on her "bad list" and didnt bail out soon enough she gladly played you for a fool I know, you just missed the moment when she told you to gtfo or get rekt. Mine recently admitted she was "LOOKING FOR OPTIONS" by the time I left her, and ofcourse blamed it on me(this is exactly how pragmatic and evil they are, even more than average girls) :D

These kinds of girls aint worth it, immature at max no matter how serious they seem, if you want a child you can have one, no need to adopt it.

What to look for from now on in girls:

- abusive relationships in the past and unfinished bussiness with exes - bail out;

- ****ed up childhood - bail out;

- her parents looking at you with pity and sympathy - bail out;

- emotional instabitity, too much clinginess, she wants you all the time but when youre with her, youre in her way and an annoiance to her - bail out;

- Dr Jekyll\Mr Hyde when sober\drunk - bail out;

- transferring her problems and drama onto you, expecting you to help her with her life, but making it imossible for you to do so, no matter how bright you are - bail out;

- always some real or imagined physical ailment or pain, acting like a hurt child - bail out;

- rejecting your hugs\kisses, but 3 minutes later is all over you after the mood is ruined so you're always abit frustraited;

- you feeling like there is some stuff she would be too fragile to talk about - bail out.

Think harder next time and dont be shy if you want some help PM me.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope I don't have to wait too long to hear the story. I just dropped mine (again) todAy and it's killing me.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
that it could be managed with medication haha...not that he ever advised anyone to follow his path, to be clear.
There's no way it can be managed with medications.
I dated a BDP for several months and thankfully I never got close to marrying one. Needless to say, that was my worst experience ever, but I don't regret it, because it opened my eyes to a lot of things.
Now I can spot one in a heartbeat.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dealt with a BPD for a few months and it was interesting to say the least. I can't wait to hear this story.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Alot of men have committed suicide over these women, and how they destroy your sefl-esteem, self-confidence, create nervous breakdowsn.
That's a very true aspect to being with a BPD that many people look past. The really horrible thing is the way the women will act after finding out their previous boyfriend was/is suicidal. There's two BPD women I know who bring up their previous boyfriends being suicidal like it's funny, they also tell it to try and get sympathy like they did nothing wrong.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remembered you had a bpd wife.

Funny, I just dumped my bpd girl a few days ago. All I said was that I liked our relationship better when we were friends, and that I wanted to just be friends. She simmered for about an hour, then came the vitriol. I was WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD for the horrible, horrible thing I had done to her - telling her I wanted to be her friend. She blocked me on facebook, then would unblock me just to send more nasty messages. Just like the relationship itself, one more power struggle. She always had to be in control. I ended up blocking her.

The sex was good, but she was very selfish. We'd do it five or six times a night, but only when she wanted, and she hardly ever sucked my d!ck. She complained constantly about my house not being good enough for her. She threw a fit because I don't sleep in a perfectly dark room - because I don't like running into stuff in the middle of the night. She said my house was so dirty she couldn't be in it. I kept thinking, look b!tch, at some point during your history of fvcking half the guys in our town, I think you lost your right to pretend to be an innocent little princess.

She had three kids, all of which I liked, but I hated being around her and them together. She was always yelling at them, and then if I ever said anything while she was yelling, she would yell at me "shut up I'm parenting!!!" She thought having kids gave her the right to treat me like one of them.

This girl's death toll stands at two at the moment. A bf murdered one of her exes in a fight over her, and went to jail. That guy was the reason I started training martial arts. I always thought I would end up having to kill him, because I was with her. We ended up not being together when he got out; they got together, and he beat her up right away and went back to jail again. When he got out, she basically rejected him to be with me, and the guy suicides on pills. So maybe I did kill him.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I've noticed...these chicks always demonize their exes. They were either physically or verbally abusive, sucked in bed, wouldn't commit, cheated on her, etc, etc, etc. They fail to realize that they probably caused all this crap. For instance...he cheated on you? No sh*t? Probably because that was the only way he could get rid of your crazy ass for good. Then they proceed to the next victim and badmouth you too. Trying to awaken that white knight inside new guy.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol medication?

I have a frind who is schitzophrenic. His condition is managed with medication. He recently lost it again, and I can tell you - no other cure than the pills. Hes such a great guy its retarded he needs to stay on the meds (half asleep in the late afternoon already when drugged).

But a personality disorder? Treat with meds? Never. You just have to get the hang of how to make her brain trip and not give you a hard time (basically treat her like ****), and she will treat you like a king.

Ofcourse, anyone wears down after a long time with this toxic swamp of a person, because her ways seem so easy, its contageous.

But its a type of personality, and this cant be changed with meds or anything else for that matter. With time, this type of personality wears you down no matter how tough you are until yo cant function anymore, and dont expect society to give a rats ass about this stuff.

BPD is not scary, there is always some logic (albeit twisted) behind their minds, its a sadistic oportunistic pragmatically evil kind of logic, the logic of a 3 year old who likes his pal's firetruck toy and takes it without asking, but still...

Meanwhile over at the schitzo squad all logic is absent so...

BPD - not a big deal, BUT WATCH OUT, dont fall for these chicks, I know, if you were with her for 2 years, it will take you 1 after this to clear the sludge from your mind, if you was married to her for 10 + years... Lol sorry bro I feel you :D

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We gonna hear this story or not? Cos all I hear is a bunch of buttmunchers bigging the OP up. For what yet I'm not sure.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive dated a lot of ****ed up women, but Ive only dated one true borderline. She didn't have 5 of the 9 symptoms she had all 9 and then some.

- biological dad walked out on her
- stepfather killed himself
- mom abused her
- admitted to me she pushes guys away (she told me this before I knew what bpd was)
- baby fever like crazy
- used to cut herself
- told me she liked pain from tattoos and piercings
- every ex was an abusive *******
- would get weird texts from her saying things like "save me"
- Used to freak out if she was away from her kid for more than 12 hours. Ever notice people with BPD miss their SO like crazy if they're not around?
- called me up telling me that she was dying of kidney failure when I tried to break up with her
- used to see ghosts, believe in magic, etc
- Would hate me one day and then be perfectly fine the next.
- lots of weird physical health issues
- afraid of the dark (no clue just know this is common with BPD women)
- would call me 4-5 times a day the entire 5 months we dated, would have off the wall rampages if I didn't pick up or answer

So glad I dodged that ****ing train wreck, funny thing is she unblocked me on Facebook the other day. This was after I insulted her physical appearance, you can't hurt thees women. go full on AFC thats your best bet.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
We gonna hear this story or not? Cos all I hear is a bunch of buttmunchers bigging the OP up. For what yet I'm not sure.
5string is an established and respected member of the forum. He'll write when he's ready, no doubt.

He's good at planting "coming attractions", I'll give him that.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is true that you do come out of these ordeals better than you started if you do indeed survive and not off yourself in the process.

A bad cluster-B woman will attempt to shake your defenses and find things about yourself that she can use to use to her advantage when she feels you've done her wrong in some way.

This works as sort of mixing blessing in two ways:

1. She has the balls to expose your faults. Harsh indeed, but you WILL work to correct them and be a better person for yourself and the people around you (family, friends, women)

-and-

2. You WILL be better and screening women, not becoming outcome dependent, ejecting from relationships that are abusive, becoming a leader, and setting boundaries.

It will be of no coincidence that your life will dramatically improve once you get these bad women out of your life. Getting rid of these women will be the toughest thing you will ever do. They aren't like normal breakups and oddly you will want to be with them even after it is all over.

But a year or two after the fog has rolled out, you will see them for what they are and not for what you wanted them to be.

Although I'd never, ever want to go through the turmoil and hell that mine put me through again, I can't thank her enough for making me the much better man that I am today.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
It is true that you do come out of these ordeals better than you started if you do indeed survive and not off yourself in the process.

A bad cluster-B woman will attempt to shake your defenses and find things about yourself that she can use to use to her advantage when she feels you've done her wrong in some way.

This works as sort of mixing blessing in two ways:

1. She has the balls to expose your faults. Harsh indeed, but you WILL work to correct them and be a better person for yourself and the people around you (family, friends, women)

-and-

2. You WILL be better and screening women, not becoming outcome dependent, ejecting from relationships that are abusive, becoming a leader, and setting boundaries.

It will be of no coincidence that your life will dramatically improve once you get these bad women out of your life. Getting rid of these women will be the toughest thing you will ever do. They aren't like normal breakups and oddly you will want to be with them even after it is all over.

But a year or two after the fog has rolled out, you will see them for what they are and not for what you wanted them to be.

Although I'd never, ever want to go through the turmoil and hell that mine put me through again, I can't thank her enough for making me the much better man that I am today.
Two years, took you that long eh? Im 6 months broken up with my BPD ex who I only dated for 6 months and I'd say Im still not 100% over it despite having two small relationships with women much hotter than her.