Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blocked by this girl after I tell her calmly I think we on different journeys and good luck

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you see it next time, you know your most likely a rebound and don't bother asking if you are or not because they won't be honest with you and if they are honest then you are low value to them.

By not labeling you a rebound immediately, she's leaving the door open for potentially something more, but the more honest she becomes, the more appealing a new guy who doesn't know anything becomes.

Her truth is simply her narrative and it changes between men
Yeah I get all that, I don’t care about that tbh. All I am concerned about is how to steer things away from those serious topics when she keeps bringing it up especially when I tried to do so as you see there.

Rebound or not who gives a f*ck? I’m not a Disney believer.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I get all that, I don’t care about that tbh. All I am concerned about is how to steer things away from those serious topics when she keeps bringing it up especially when I tried to do so as you see there.

Rebound or not who gives a f*ck? I’m not a Disney believer.
As men, the strongest tool we have is silence; women are attracted to men who show unclear feelings, here is the study: https://www.psychologicalscience.or...racted-to-men-whose-feelings-are-unclear.html

Silence is what drives the imagination, silence is space and without it, again, the plate can't spin, we don't lie to her, we let her lie to herself

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As men, the strongest tool we have is silence; women are attracted to men who show unclear feelings, here is the study: https://www.psychologicalscience.or...racted-to-men-whose-feelings-are-unclear.html

Silence is what drives the imagination, silence is space and without it, again, the plate can't spin, we don't lie to her, we let her lie to herself
So basically only engage her when it’s a topic or convo you want to have but also lead the convo. However, if she keeps bringing things back to a topic you don’t like, then silence. Am I right?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically only engage her when it’s a topic or convo you want to have but also lead the convo. However, if she keeps bringing things back to a topic you don’t like, then silence. Am I right?
Unless it's a deal breaker then you should address it like the previous messages I posted about the chick who couldn't afford swimming, like I have no intent to date a bum so now I'm gonna have fun and insult her but if that wasn't a deal breaker i would just be silent, I'd pay, but I'd keep my feelings on paying unclear to her.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless it's a deal breaker then you should address it like the previous messages I posted about the chick who couldn't afford swimming, like I have no intent to date a bum so now I'm gonna have fun and insult her but if that wasn't a deal breaker i would just be silent, I'd pay, but I'd keep my feelings on paying unclear to her.
I’m confused, the girl I talked to wasn’t talking about paying

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know but I keep listening to advice on this forum about how I need to be conversational.
you can only text your way out the gates never into it

i slap myself in the face if I ever go over 4 DM's with a chic. I dont mind doing another 4 in the evening. but I never have text sessions. thats for their beta orbiters

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s up to the man to steer the conversation. Women will flutter around all over the place like a butterfly. It’s up to us to steer the conversation the way we want it to go.

Hint: You don’t have to answer every question or acknowledge every statement.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s up to the man to steer the conversation. Women will flutter around all over the place like a butterfly. It’s up to us to steer the conversation the way we want it to go.

Hint: You don’t have to answer every question or acknowledge every statement.
Fair enough. But I did try to divert the convo several times (if you actually read it)

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you converse way too much for someone you've never met. To be blatantly honest, you steered the conversation into a ball of flames. Next time, keep the conversation with women light hearted, not serious, and brief. The date was set well before the conversation was derailed; stop there. You don't get to know someone over text; you do so in person. There were many cringe-worthy points within this conversation...most did not come from the girl. Use this experience to learn and move forward.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you converse way too much for someone you've never met. To be blatantly honest, you steered the conversation into a ball of flames. Next time, keep the conversation with women light hearted, not serious, and brief. The date was set well before the conversation was derailed; stop there. You don't get to know someone over text; you do so in person. There were many cringe-worthy points within this conversation...most did not come from the girl. Use this experience to learn and move forward.
It’s funny how now that I am trying conversation as everyone on this forum was telling me to do, it’s suddenly the wrong thing to do.

Next time I’ll stick with my way

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s funny how now that I am trying conversation as everyone on this forum was telling me to do, it’s suddenly the wrong thing to do.

no ones told you to have text sessions with women, its well documented on the forum, in favour of keeping texts ltd.

modern women are lunatics bro, they will think your spelling mistake is a subliminal message to say their fat

• Haha
Reactions: B80

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Haha... I was wondering if I was going to read this comment by the time I got to the end of this thread. I can see why you would be frustrated by the input. In terms of small talk, I think your conversation was fine. You don't give yourself enough credit as being a conversationalist. Even if you hate it, you are not as dismal at it as you think. The mirroring worked, and you expanded on her points. I guess the thing to do, would have been what atomsmasher suggested, and simply just change the subject until she went with the flow.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

It's not the conversation that was bad it's the content of the conversation that was bad. There was nothing remotely interesting or exciting about that Convo that would make you stick out in a positive way.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah that’s what I’ve been saying all along too.

@Barrister but what am I supposed to do? Just ignore her? She was talking, I was replying

@jaymbrs yeah but I can’t tell how to do it tactfully. If she’s being serious it could become inflammatory hence why I asked her if she was serious because I thought of joking with her about it too
Well - first you should have just stopped once you had the date set unless SHE kept the conversation going. Second, to answer your more general question, you ask her questions. Lots of questions. About her. Most women love talking about themselves. You don’t volunteer information about yourself at all unless she specifically asks and then keep it brief like I said before. But it’s more about her talking pre-1st date and on the 1st date (and early on in general).

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not the conversation that was bad it's the content of the conversation that was bad. There was nothing remotely interesting or exciting about that Convo that would make you stick out in a positive way.
Yeah I know that’s why I hate conversation because I need to talk in some weird other tongue that I don’t understand or enjoy

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no ones told you to have text sessions with women, its well documented on the forum, in favour of keeping texts ltd.

modern women are lunatics bro, they will think your spelling mistake is a subliminal message to say their fat
Actually several people told me that I was being too abrupt and direct and should adopt a more conversational style. It’s also well documented on this forum