Blocked by this girl after I tell her calmly I think we on different journeys and good luck

Glassguy

Reaction score
but what am I supposed to do? Just ignore her? She was talking, I was replying
"hey I gotta run as I am super busy. See you tomorrow at 3pm. Looking forward to meeting you"

Thats it. Way too much chit chat about stuff you shouldnt be caring about with someone you dont even know.

And I would have not said she was petty for thinking how she did, but that could have all been avoided by just not chit chatting so much.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"hey I gotta run as I am super busy. See you tomorrow at 3pm. Looking forward to meeting you"

Thats it. Way too much chit chat about stuff you shouldnt be caring about with someone you dont even know.

And I would have not said she was petty for thinking how she did, but that could have all been avoided by just not chit chatting so much.
Again, I was only chit chatting because you guys suggested I be more conversational. Idiot advice. Every time I take your guys advice I get these results then You magically claim I should be doing what I was already doing.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Again, I was only chit chatting because you guys suggested I be more conversational. Idiot advice. Every time I take your guys advice I get these results then You magically claim I should be doing what I was already doing.
You will never find me saying to chit chat on end with a chick. I didnt "magically" claim anything. I would however suggest you start listening to men and advice that works.

You act all butthurt because she blocked you when you called her petty. Wake up dude.

If a chick wants to endlessly text me, its a major red flag because it shows she has NO LIFE and NO OTHER OPTIONS. And I will certainly not sit there messaging her about her past. When you as a man sit there and continue messaging back and forth about her past, it shows her that you have no life and no options. You should be busy.

Instead of mentally exploding like you just did in your last post, why dont you just take this as a learning experience and not do it again since it isnt working for you. Or anyone for that matter.

Its fine to be conversational to a point. Not everything is black and white.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will never find me saying to chit chat on end with a chick. I didnt "magically" claim anything. I would however suggest you start listening to men and advice that works.

You act all butthurt because she blocked you when you called her petty. Wake up dude.

If a chick wants to endlessly text me, its a major red flag because it shows she has NO LIFE and NO OTHER OPTIONS. And I will certainly not sit there messaging her about her past. When you as a man sit there and continue messaging back and forth about her past, it shows her that you have no life and no options. You should be busy.

Instead of mentally exploding like you just did in your last post, why dont you just take this as a learning experience and not do it again since it isnt working for you. Or anyone for that matter.

Its fine to be conversational to a point. Not everything is black and white.
I’m not butthurt about the girl blocking me. This is more evidence of the zombie/unconscious state of you guys on here.

I’m annoyed because I took advice from this forum that clearly ended in a bad result AND now that I’ve shown that, you come along telling me to do what I was doing before, which is what prompted some users to suggest I try conversation.

I fully intend to take advice that works. When it shows up. So far the only advice I’ve gotten here that I don’t already do, hasn’t worked at all. And THAT is why I’m annoyed.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are picking and choosing which points to argue. The reason the standard response is to limit your conversation is for the very outcome that occurred here. Most men do not know how to lead a conversation or the topics to converse with. That is why the standard response is to limit conversation with a woman you haven't met; this is to limit the amount of errors we can potential make. There are so many examples of guys "talking" themselves out of a good thing. This is what occurred here. Your topic choice and responses to her came off needy, petty, and non-beneficial. That could have been avoided by the advice already provided my many members in this post. I will summarize some of the very valid and useful advice; which you've omitted from your last response and merely stated "f*ck you guys" when things didn't work in your favor. Acting the victim will get you no where; but for the betterment of the community so others don't make the same mistake, I'll highlight them below

1. Limit your conversation so you don't say something stupid
2. Ask questions about her; women love talking about themselves and could care less about you.
3. Don't volunteer unnecessary personal information; this only provides them additional reasons to write you off
4. Focus on setting the date; once done, limit conversations even more so as not to provide any other verbal vomit that may blow up in your face
5. Don't talk about ex's, especially the first time you talk with her. This just goes without saying and should be basic knowledge

Keep in mind OP, there is never a sure-fire script that will work on every girl. But the items above provide a general guideline to follow...all of which is standard practice in the community. Yet, you chose not to address them and only chose to address a generalization that blames the community that's tried to help you. You will continually fail, not just with women, if you choose to have that victim mentality.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are picking and choosing which points to argue. The reason the standard response is to limit your conversation is for the very outcome that occurred here. Most men do not know how to lead a conversation or the topics to converse with. That is why the standard response is to limit conversation with a woman you haven't met; this is to limit the amount of errors we can potential make. There are so many examples of guys "talking" themselves out of a good thing. This is what occurred here. Your topic choice and responses to her came off needy, petty, and non-beneficial. That could have been avoided by the advice already provided my many members in this post. I will summarize some of the very valid and useful advice; which you've omitted from your last response and merely stated "f*ck you guys" when things didn't work in your favor. Acting the victim will get you no where; but for the betterment of the community so others don't make the same mistake, I'll highlight them below

1. Limit your conversation so you don't say something stupid
2. Ask questions about her; women love talking about themselves and could care less about you.
3. Don't volunteer unnecessary personal information; this only provides them additional reasons to write you off
4. Focus on setting the date; once done, limit conversations even more so as not to provide any other verbal vomit that may blow up in your face
5. Don't talk about ex's, especially the first time you talk with her. This just goes without saying and should be basic knowledge

Keep in mind OP, there is never a sure-fire script that will work on every girl. But the items above provide a general guideline to follow...all of which is standard practice in the community. Yet, you chose not to address them and only chose to address a generalization that blames the community that's tried to help you. You will continually fail, not just with women, if you choose to have that victim mentality.
You’re not even addressing the fact that I didnt conversate to begin with and it was only since coming to this forum and receiving advice to START having MORE conversational interactions that I had this type of interaction and this was my result.

I had assumed the standard response was to BE A CONVERSATIONALIST, because that’s all you guys told me.

Don’t suddenly pretend that the standard response is to limit conversation because that’s not a fact. I can find instances where everyone was telling me to have conversations.

This is absurd

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, a few posts on this forum telling me to be more conversational:

But you could've also improved in your texting with better banter/wit IMO.
All I see is sex talk and no seduction whatsoever in your texts.
I'm sure there were more but I think I placed the users on ignore because I can't find the posts. There was a period of time earlier this year where nearly everyone who replied to my stuff was telling me I was being too direct and not having a proper conversation with girls and the claim was that I could be doing better with women if I had proper conversations.

SO, I decided to try that and ended up with situations like in the OP, and NOW you telling me to go back to quick, conversation-less interactions.

Edit:

More examples of conversation-favored advice.

If that's the case either you have the world's worst conversational ability or you simply have no ability to adjust what you are doing and keep doing the same thing over and over again that doesn't work.

There are plenty of ways to adjust without going from one extreme to the other.
You wanted to know about indirect communication. You asked me to explain it to you. Greene explains it better than anyone. A Practical Guide to Female Psychology is another great book on it.

Indirect communication, or sub-communication, is the style of communication that women use and it's also the style of communication that is the easiest to seduce them with because they feel like you "get it". It's about using manipulation, tapping into her emotions, using symbols, subtle innuendo, vibe, body language, mystery and undercurrents without directly stating your true goal. Another way to understand it is machiavellianism. All women are machiavellis, so you're just going to their level. A further way to understand it is Dark Triad - All women are Dark Triad, that's why Dark Triad works so well on them. BluePill Men find this unacceptable - but it's reality, like it or not. Think about how many women like 50 Shades of Grey. All of them.
You aren't abandoning getting laid. You are allowing average results to prevent you from achieving better results.

If the only way you can get laid is by being overly sexual then you have a lot of work to do on yourself that you are trying not to do. That's reality. You can sugar coat it or excuse it away any way you want to. And I get it. It's hard work. Really hard work. But if you choose not to do it, you will simply end up in these situations over and over again. You should want to be better than that. Not for me or for a woman but for yourself. I think you need to set the bar a lot higher for yourself, right now it's kind of at limbo level.

Change the questions you ask yourself and you can change your life.
That last one is exactly why I am trying conversation game. And now you guys telling me it's the wrong thing. Hilarious.

Last edited:

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go, a few posts on this forum telling me to be more conversational:

I'm sure there were more but I think I placed the users on ignore because I can't find the posts. There was a period of time earlier this year where nearly everyone who replied to my stuff was telling me I was being too direct and not having a proper conversation with girls and the claim was that I could be doing better with women if I had proper conversations.

SO, I decided to try that and ended up with situations like in the OP, and NOW you telling me to go back to quick, conversation-less interactions.

Edit:

More examples of conversation-favored advice.

That last one is exactly why I am trying conversation game. And now you guys telling me it's the wrong thing. Hilarious.
You’re conflating multiple facets of game though. These principles you just quoted apply - but especially pre-first date and on first date less is more. You don’t need to be in constant communication at that point. These principles you just mentioned begin to become more important as things move along. Covert communication is especially important.

To be honest your conversation with this chick was just very clumsy in addition to being too long once you got the date. Calling anyone petty you’ve never met is never going to have positive effect.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re conflating multiple facets of game though. These principles you just quoted apply - but especially pre-first date and on first date less is more. You don’t need to be in constant communication at that point. These principles you just mentioned begin to become more important as things move along. Covert communication is especially important.

To be honest your conversation with this chick was just very clumsy in addition to being too long once you got the date. Calling anyone petty you’ve never met is never going to have positive effect.
Yes but I’m posting pre-first date convos and this is the kind of advice I’m getting, so you can understand why I tried it and then get annoyed when not only it doesn’t work but also when people then tell me doing that was the wrong thing to do! It’s just absurd and people here need to take some responsibility for their own advice imo.

As for me, fair enough I’ll go back to less is more again which is EXACTLY what I was doing before taking this advice!

I wouldn’t have even had this clunky convo if I wasn’t trying something new by taking this advice! I feel so trolled and very resentful now because why not just accept I had it right to begin with? Why give me advice that is against the supposed normal advice this forum gives? It’s not right

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes but I’m posting pre-first date convos and this is the kind of advice I’m getting, so you can understand why I tried it and then get annoyed when not only it doesn’t work but also when people then tell me doing that was the wrong thing to do! It’s just absurd and people here need to take some responsibility for their own advice imo.

As for me, fair enough I’ll go back to less is more again which is EXACTLY what I was doing before taking this advice!

I wouldn’t have even had this clunky convo if I wasn’t trying something new by taking this advice! I feel so trolled and very resentful now because why not just accept I had it right to begin with? Why give me advice that is against the supposed normal advice this forum gives? It’s not right
Well look at it this way: this was a completely random chick and you did a little game experiment on. It didn’t work. Learn from it and move on. Your life is no worse off. There will be other women. No need for a feeling of resentment.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well look at it this way: this was a completely random chick and you did a little game experiment on. It didn’t work. Learn from it and move on. Your life is no worse off. There will be other women. No need for a feeling of resentment.
That’s true, and you’re right but the resentment is deep because I tried gane for years and it never worked, then I come back trying to improve on what I found does work and get more bad advice.

It’s obviously my own fault for coming back and thinking things would be different this time around, but I do it because I do believe there must be some key that will take me to the next level. It’s my desire to reach the next level that brings me back but maybe no one here knows.

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are missing the points addressed at the TYPE of conversation you have. Again, no real script, but the things you were saying were not aligned with any advice you've received here. I doubt there is one poster here that has suggested you talk about the girls Ex on the very onset of your interaction with her. Additionally, no advice on continuing to try to converse extensively once the date and time has been set. Again, you choose to highlight the advice that proves your point of being disingenuous to success. Stop with the confirmation bias and victimhood. It's always about the CONTENT of the conversation when it comes to women. Work on that.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you are missing the points addressed at the TYPE of conversation you have. Again, no real script, but the things you were saying were not aligned with any advice you've received here. I doubt there is one poster here that has suggested you talk about the girls Ex on the very onset of your interaction with her. Additionally, no advice on continuing to try to converse extensively once the date and time has been set. Again, you choose to highlight the advice that proves your point of being disingenuous to success. Stop with the confirmation bias and victimhood. It's always about the CONTENT of the conversation when it comes to women. Work on that.
I have no idea what kind of content to use so I just had a conversation thinking it will magically work better than what I previously did. Now if it just highlighted that I need to work on my content, then so be it. But the fact remains that I was suggested to be more
Conversational with no real direction on content, so that’s what I did.

What content would you suggest? And how would you suggest I side step or change topics that fall outside of the ideal content?

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha and you're surprised that she blocked you?
She’s being petty and I put her in perspective. Another thing I thought was preached about on this forum. Just because she has a pvssy doesn’t mean I’ll let her play the victim to something that’s hardly traumatic

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of content to use so I just had a conversation thinking it will magically work better than what I previously did. Now if it just highlighted that I need to work on my content, then so be it. But the fact remains that I was suggested to be more
Conversational with no real direction on content, so that’s what I did.

What content would you suggest? And how would you suggest I side step or change topics that fall outside of the ideal content?
OP, my above post has some very rudimentary, but also very useful guidelines that I adhere to even now:

1. Limit your conversation before you actually meet in person; but if you need to do so with the below advice in mind.
2. Ask questions about her; women love talking about themselves and could care less about you. Pick her brain on non-serious, light-hearted things, such as travel/activites/pets, etc. Again, this is only if you truly have to converse, however, the standard should be less is more.
3. Don't volunteer unnecessary personal information; this only provides them additional reasons to write you off.
5. Don't talk about ex's, especially the first time you talk with her.
6. Adhere to the golden ratio of 3:2; for every 3 words she types, you respond with 2. This just means respond less words; respond less frequently; respond with less interest etc.

Always keep in mind OP, there is no set script that will guarantee absolute success. But these guidelines have been time tested and appear to work for most. As with all things when dealing with women; do not get overly attached and keep things light-hearted. She needs to want to meet with you. Once the initial meeting is set and/or taken place, then adjust accordingly. Each woman is different, so be prepared to adapt as needed. Good luck OP.

Last edited:

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, my above post has some very rudimentary, but also very useful guidelines that I adhere to even now:

1. Limit your conversation before you actually meet in person; but if you need to do so with the below advice in mind.
2. Ask questions about her; women love talking about themselves and could care less about you. Pick her brain on non-serious, light-hearted things, such as travel/activites/pets, etc. Again, this is only if you truly have to converse, however, the standard should be less is more.
3. Don't volunteer unnecessary personal information; this only provides them additional reasons to write you off.
5. Don't talk about ex's, especially the first time you talk with her.
6. Adhere to the golden ratio of 3:2; for every 3 words she types, you respond with 2. This just means respond less words; respond less frequently; respond with less interest etc.

Always keep in mind OP, there is no set script that will guarantee absolute success. But these guidelines have been time texted and appear to work for most. As with all things when dealing with women; do not get overly attached and keep things light-hearted. She needs to want to meet with you. Once the initial meeting is set and/or taken place, then adjust accordingly. Each woman is different, so be prepared to adapt as needed. Good luck OP.
Ok, I’ll field test it. Thank you so much

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She’s being petty and I put her in perspective. Another thing I thought was preached about on this forum. Just because she has a pvssy doesn’t mean I’ll let her play the victim to something that’s hardly traumatic
Maybe you're right, but I don't think it was a good idea to tell her that. In fact, I don't think it was a good idea to even talk about this subject. All of this online chit chat with women is a waste of time. You should have just arranged a time and place to meet up and kept the talk to a minimum.

Women are always happy to chat and tell anyone who will listen their problems, but why would you want to waste your time talking to a girl that might not even meet up? It's not as if you really give a sheet about her issues, is it?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do t have the last posts, but it’s clear to me this girl was either looking for an argument or trying to manipulate hard core. Stand by for all pics as this forum doesn’t let me post more than three at a time
I agree with all the responses you've received. She seemed down for stuff and like @Barrister said, you sabotaged yourself. Not only you overextended the interaction, but to make things worse, you did it by asking about her last relationship aka ex. Why would you do that?

When it comes to interacting with females, less is more. They want simplicity and someone that will take charge/lead.

So you agreed on the time and the activity, in this case, driving, you said I will drive, she said cool, then you say right on, pick you up then. Bye.

Getting a date these dates, you gotta treat it like robbing a bank, you get in there get the job done as fast as possible and then you bounce. Let her wonder who you are, and have her imagine what you are about until you meet up in person.

Modern Man Advice