Blocked by this girl after I tell her calmly I think we on different journeys and good luck

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah because when I accepted the advice from spikeanut I was just being egotistic.

The fact is I regularly try new things and am completely open to advice, it’s people like you that can’t handle the reality
I find it pretty hilarious that this is guy is not just sending women running for the hills but getting into arguments with every person he talks to. He needs to learn basic social skills before he learns pickup.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This pattern runs here on the forum from time to time. There is absolutely no helping this guy. He got tremendously valuable advice in this thread, but he is entirely unable to learn because his ego is standing in the way. He cannot fathom that it is one thing to hear advice, and another thing to use it with nuance and calibration.

It’s like telling someone that driving to the store is easier and more effective than walking, and he blames you and your advice because on the way he got into an accident.

OP, here’s a hint, which you will not accept but others reading this thread will: Women say stupid and ridiculous things on the regular. If they directly disrespect you, then it’s appropriate to put them in their place. If they just rattle on about random things and feelings as they are prone to do, it’s up to you to change the subject matter in a firm but playful manner.

Woman is the stormy ocean, with waves crashing to and fro. Man is the rocky shoreline which contains the woman and provides her with form and substance. Water without a container spreads out to infinite thinness and evaporates. But water also conforms to the shape of any container.

What the OP needs to do is to examine his own execution of the advice he gets here instead of simply decrying its effectiveness due to his own clumsy handling.
Yeah, the thing is that he doesn't want to accept that he made a mistake. Rather than listening, he just gets angry with anyone that tries to help him. I've seen this before with other people here.

Between the rest of us (as he's ignoring me), I think the subject of ex-boyfriends is not a good subject of discussion at all. Since women are emotional, talking about that is only going to make her angry or upset and that's hardly the mood you want her in. Plus that puts you in a position to get friendzoned/used as a therapist. Any kind of long-winded conversation over text with women is always a bad idea - you can say the smallest thing that they don't like and it's very easy for them to overreact and disappear. Plus until you meet up in real life and she is cooperative, you don't know for sure whether a girl is even worth talking to.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP it depends what you want. If you’re looking for something serious then by all means squeeze info out of her and if you don’t like it next her. Otherwise barely say anything and then pnd.

tightsocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
This pattern runs here on the forum from time to time. There is absolutely no helping this guy. He got tremendously valuable advice in this thread, but he is entirely unable to learn because his ego is standing in the way. He cannot fathom that it is one thing to hear advice, and another thing to use it with nuance and calibration.

It’s like telling someone that driving to the store is easier and more effective than walking, and he blames you and your advice because on the way he got into an accident.

OP, here’s a hint, which you will not accept but others reading this thread will: Women say stupid and ridiculous things on the regular. If they directly disrespect you, then it’s appropriate to put them in their place. If they just rattle on about random things and feelings as they are prone to do, it’s up to you to change the subject matter in a firm but playful manner.

Woman is the stormy ocean, with waves crashing to and fro. Man is the rocky shoreline which contains the woman and provides her with form and substance. Water without a container spreads out to infinite thinness and evaporates. But water also conforms to the shape of any container.

What the OP needs to do is to examine his own execution of the advice he gets here instead of simply decrying its effectiveness due to his own clumsy handling.
Yeah but sometimes it’s more fun to be argumentative and set them straight…as long as you have options