Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hikapo said:
...Unbelievable thread. Sounds so trollish. Anyways, good luck JASA. I don't have any life experience on stuff like this, but when I do meet a woman like that(GOD FORBID), you will always remind me never to talk to them.
It's been pretty much proven that JASA is a troll who was banned under a different name for stealing other people's accounts.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
So I recently became involved with a married chick
Bad.

Just a Shot Away said:
Her husband has been away for a few months (military), but he's coming back tomorrow (Thursday).
VERY EFFIN' BAD! Dude it's bad enough to eff a married, but TO EFF SERVICE PERSONNEL'S WIFE come on dude?

Call me old fashioned, but I believe in the sancity of marriage. I effed a married chick once and I felt like sh*t afterwards, not that I'm the most religious guy in the world, but I do believe in an afterlife and I do believe that I'm going to have to answer for helping this chick violate her marriage vows; considering there's so many single women to mess with.

Then you make woprse by banning military personnel's wife. I'm sorry dude, but that's effed up in every way known to man. This dude is off defending America from evil and tyranny, meanwhile you're dumbing loads in his wife's face. That's some foul sh*t dude.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
Then you make woprse by banning military personnel's wife. I'm sorry dude, but that's effed up in every way known to man. This dude is off defending America from evil and tyranny, meanwhile you're dumbing loads in his wife's face. That's some foul sh*t dude.
By occupying foreign countries for the private interests of the military complex.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but America's the bad guy now.

Uberguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
By occupying foreign countries for the private interests of the military complex.

Hate the war, not the soldier.

Corporate influence on America's geopolitical blunders does not make adultery any less sleazy.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Huh, if only the UN would help out. Instead of letting us police the world.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
Huh, if only the UN would help out. Instead of letting us police the world.
Sounds like someone's been watching too much "Team America World Police". :rolleyes:

Pick up a decent newspaper, read it and then we can discuss further. With facts instead of talking points and propaganda. BBC is good, Forbes is good, Al Jazeera English is good, the Associated Press is fairly unbiased and they have great coverage. The New York Times was also a good source, but I'm not sure about their reputation recently.

chance

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. my first time was with a married woman and she even told me she had other guys on the side. im pretty sure she fuked her husband when he came home. did i care? not one fuking bit. i got what i wanted yo

Jblitz59

Don Juan
Reaction score
he has a point al.

facial symmetry in women (and males) is a huge factor in placing beauty in a person.

if you see someone with a dishoveled face, or crooked something, we find it unattractive. it may be because of evolution we want our children to be as great and perfect as possible.

but facial symmetry is definitely a factor in beauty. are asymmetrical boobs attractive? no!! symmetry is pretty, allegory.

Reaction score
chance said:
lol. my first time was with a married woman and she even told me she had other guys on the side. im pretty sure she fuked her husband when he came home. did i care? not one fuking bit. i got what i wanted yo
:mad:

Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Sounds like someone's been watching too much "Team America World Police". :rolleyes:

Pick up a decent newspaper, read it and then we can discuss further. With facts instead of talking points and propaganda. BBC is good, Forbes is good, Al Jazeera English is good, the Associated Press is fairly unbiased and they have great coverage. The New York Times was also a good source, but I'm not sure about their reputation recently.
Dude, you bring this crap into every thread. You're like a virus.

Ace_Magnamus

Don Juan
Reaction score
this guy didnt want her to have sex with the hubby LMAO

cant believe i read 6 pages of this

how did you meet her anyway?

Slick Rick-NZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite all the non helpful comments on here I would suggest she says she has her period or something? I don't know if you have sex while she has her period or not? But most likely she is going to have sex with him.
He is gonna have your sloppy secnds lol. Btw stop hating on OP like he is the bad guy here. He is not cheating she is. It is at will if it was nit a soldiers wife you wouldn't care. He is pimpin it. Good luck.
Slick..

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the OP still around on here? What an utter retard. With any luck the hubby found out and put a bullet through his brain.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly.. i do not know who i think is more of a disgrace, you or the wife... damn .. Theese kind a things really annoyes me! ..

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is certified gold..lol wtf OP not wanting sloppy seconds when he's the one ****ing someone wife. talk about entitlement

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're a big piece of ****

When I was in the Army, a buddy of mine found out his wife was cheating on him. He was killed a few days later.

How do you think she felt?

P.S. A real DJ would have enough option's not to **** a soldier's wife. You 4F piece of crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.