Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Haven't you heard? Just A Shot Away informed us that he has Einstein and 72 geniuses at his side that agree with him.
No, you're mixing things up again. Those guys back me up in the world of science, specifically in regards to sexual selection. This thread was more about the issues of cleanliness and purity when having sex with women who aren't single.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
This thread was more about the issues of cleanliness and purity when having sex with women who aren't single.
Wrong again:

I've tried to come up with ways for her to get out of it, but she says she feels "obligated" to have sex with him when he gets back since he's her husband. Anyway, if anybody has any ideas of how she can get out of it or relate how I can deal with my disgust of sleeping with a girl that just got railed the day prior I would like to hear it.
Maybe you mean 'mental cleanliness', in which case I agree. You've got a whole bunch of stuff to clean.

I would suggest you put away the fantasy and your 73 imaginary buddies.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Maybe you mean 'mental cleanliness'
No, I meant physical cleanliness. If you had been paying attention you would know that.

I would suggest you put away the fantasy and your 73 imaginary buddies.
Guys like Linus Pauling are imaginary now, huh? Interesting. Well, that would definitely explain your reluctance to accept the facts about looks since you can't even come to terms with the double-helix structure of DNA. Oh, and I only cited 72 Nobel Prize winners that disagree with you. I haven't snatched one up quite yet. ;)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Guys like Linus Pauling are imaginary now, huh? Interesting. Well, that would definitely explain your reluctance to accept the facts about looks since you can't even come to terms with the double-helix structure of DNA. Oh, and I only cited 72 Nobel Prize winners that disagree with you. I haven't snatched one up quite yet. ;)
Yes, and these 72 nobel prize winners, they're your friends and speak to you? Even the dead ones I assume.

How interesting.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why bother arguing with JSA, he is like an holocaust denier.
I consider good looks having an nice face (facial symmetry, good skin tone etc.)or/ and a nice body.

1) The fact that you see very rarely, an ugly delinquent loser with an hot chick doesn´t make it a norm.
2) Women get into relationships for a variety of reasons, it doesn´t mean they are attracted to their men. So money, fame, etc... I don´t even consider it attraction, it´s called interest.
3) Yes game can work with lots of females, but there are a lot of women that don´t stand the flirty talk. And one should know they read their stupid pinky magazines since they are 10, so they know from a mile when a guy is coming for her.
4) The fact that one accepts evolution, doesn´t mean he thinks looks don´t matter, so none of your nobel prize winners count on this. This is not an argument but most of them were probably single and socially awkward anyway. When someone says that he agrees with evolution it simply means he considers natural selection and random genetic mutations as the means we got into human species... How natural selection works is a completly matter apart, and it´s highly discussed.
5) Even if looks "didn´t count" in the past it doesn´t mean don´t do it today. Women in the past that went for the tribe leader, could be the gold diggers from today, it couldn have nothing to do with their preferences. Also it´s been said that all the medication from today makes women to like feminine like men. Brad Pitt, Leo Di Caprio are just an example. (Once again, women go hysterical over these guys, and it´s not because of their status only, there are out there a lot of actors that women simply ignore.

6) You see that much younger women fall for the pretty boys, without these guys even need to talk (i was one of those until puberty hit me hard), of course these women mature, and will select their partners more carefully in the future, but if the attraction they had for good looking was there when they were young, why would that differ in adulthood?

7) You don´t see many good looking guys with problems getting hot women. But you see lots and lots of ugly dudes, with girl problems, many don´t even manage to get the ugliest of the ugliest chicks...why do you think that is?
Of course many women are capable to love an ugly guy (as men are capable to love ugly chicks), but this guy will have to work really really hard.... the good looking guy wont´t.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn...very interesting thread, although i have to admit it has grown into a monster.

Its obvious what we are seeing here is a guy who thinks he is "playing the game"

Look man, when you are messing around with a woman who is cheating, you are most definately getting sloppy seconds, and i dont mean she isn't a virgin, i mean literally got boned the night before and now is coming to you. A woman who would cheat on her husband while he is away, doing his part in this war, is a *****. As such, you need to remember that you are only involved with her because she is a *****. Everything you think you know about this guy, his MOS, the way he treats her. Everything is up for speculation.

Your getting the **** straight from the dogs ass and your eating it by the handful.

You dont know **** about whats going on, if its really that bad and she hasn't left him, then she deserves whatever she is getting.

Now on to the real problem. You.

Dude, really, you say you are a veteran. Man up, you did the very first step wich is admitting you have a problem. Well I have done that as well, Ive been an average frustrated chump who took what he could get when other guys would pass it up. As guys we've been brainwashed to hunt down poon. But really your giving up your principles for pvssy and that is stupid. Pvssy isn't gonna pay your bills, it isn't gonna give you any long lasting gratitude.

The chinese(or at least I am pretty sure its the chinese) have an Old saying:
A warrior can take a life with ease.
But the greatest challenge a warrior must face,
is learning when to put his sword away.

Think about it man, let it resonate in your mind. Getting ***** is one thing, but you have to address yourself before you can really get out there. you can hit this all you want but she immediately stops being yours whenever she leaves you, when she leaves, she goes back to being the husband of a soldier, because thats what she makes herself out to be. To others she is the victim of an army grunt who is too brutal. Until you learn that you are the prize and she is more of a problem, you aren't gonna get anywhere.

I really dont give a **** what you do at this point, but man for your own sake i hope you decide to stop what your doing and try and focus more on yourself, and by that i mean not sleeping with this succubus anymore. Your missing out on oppurtunities to learn, to experience things that will make you better.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a shot away, You are right, it's disgusting that her own husband is having sex with her before you.

Here's what you do about it. Put on a t-shirt that has a target with a
bulls-eye that says "shoot me", and knock on the door of this husband and inform him that he can't have sex with her because you are knocking her up and are tired of his sloppy seconds. Then just stand there and see what he does.

Then that should solve the problem of her having sex with two guys as they will be one guy less. Hope this advice is helpful.

(a troll answer to a troll thread - do not follow above advice)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing that concerns me is the extreme ego and arrogance. When you say things like:

I have 72 nobel prize winners that agree with ME, not I AGREE with these 72 nobel prize winners.
Charles Darwin agrees with ME on evolution, not I AGREE with Charles Darwin.

Hahahaha. Ego much?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have ZERO respect to military wives cheating on their husbands especially dudes who let that happen! He's out there serving your country and there you are banging his wife???? What the **** are you thinking?? Where's your respect to your country?? You might as well ejaculate on your flag.

****!!

If i ever see you, I'll beat you to death.

DISGUSTING PIECE OF ****!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Why bother arguing with JSA, he is like an holocaust denier.
I shouldn't even bother replying to you after a ridiculous statement like that but I'm bored so I will take care of you anyway.

1) The fact that you see very rarely, an ugly delinquent loser with an hot chick doesn´t make it a norm.

I see it all the time. Maybe you live under a rock.

2) Women get into relationships for a variety of reasons, it doesn´t mean they are attracted to their men.

All the more reason not to entertain the "debate" of whether or not looks matter.

3) Yes game can work with lots of females, but there are a lot of women that don´t stand the flirty talk.

Right. That's what confidence is for.

4) The fact that one accepts evolution, doesn´t mean he thinks looks don´t matter... How natural selection works is a completly matter apart, and it´s highly discussed.

Actually evolution is an aspect of science that covers a broad range of topics. Sexual selection is one of these. Since science has shown that female animals don't select their mates based on their facial symmetry, these Nobel Prize winners remain behind me 100% on this.

5) ...Women in the past that went for the tribe leader, could be the gold diggers from today, it couldn have nothing to do with their preferences.

We're not talking about "preferences." We're talking about what matters in the dating world.

6) You see that much younger women fall for the pretty boys, without these guys even need to talk

Obviously false. You don't think I remember when you said that looks are the only thing that matters to women? Nobody agrees with you on this, except MAYBE Falcon25.

7) You don´t see many good looking guys with problems getting hot women.

I see it all the time. This comes as no surprise to anybody who has done even the most basic research on sexual selection. Again, you must be living underneath a rock or you have had your mind closed for so long that your brain refuses to let you see anything that threatens your blindness to the truth.

Thundernuts said:
Now on to the real problem. You.
I appreciate the help but this was a problem from months ago that I had. It's not an issue anymore. A troll unearthed this thread recently but I don't even talk to the chick anymore.

Alle_Gory said:
Another thing that concerns me is the extreme ego and arrogance. When you say things like:

I have 72 nobel prize winners that agree with ME, not I AGREE with these 72 nobel prize winners.
Really, dude? This is what it's come to? I said they agree me instead of the other way around because I'm the one fending off people who don't know what they're talking about. If they ever get questioned by the likes of you, then they will be able to say that I agree with them. Not like the phrasing matters, though. It's the exact same meaning.

sharkybear said:
If i ever see you, I'll beat you to death.

DISGUSTING PIECE OF ****!
Oh relax. Like I said before, I haven't had sex with her in months.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
2) Women get into relationships for a variety of reasons, it doesn´t mean they are attracted to their men.

All the more reason not to entertain the "debate" of whether or not looks matter.
What? :confused: That doesn't even make any sense.

3) Yes game can work with lots of females, but there are a lot of women that don´t stand the flirty talk.

:confused:

4) The fact that one accepts evolution, doesn´t mean he thinks looks don´t matter... How natural selection works is a completly matter apart, and it´s highly discussed.

Actually evolution is an aspect of science that covers a broad range of topics. Sexual selection is one of these. Since science has shown that female animals don't select their mates based on their facial symmetry, these Nobel Prize winners remain behind me 100% on this.
The first part doesn't make any sense again, and notice how it's ME ME ME for the rest of it. You don't even notice the arrogance in your statements, you've been doing it that long and have become used to it.

'Charles Darwin agrees with me on his theories about evolution. ME.'

I don't even talk to the chick anymore.
What was it you said, something like the hubby came back and she threw sloppy seconds (your new pet name from now on) to the curb.

It's amazing how you're able to rationalize even the most absurd things in your life and see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I think I understand now how people can let themselves go and see nothing wrong with it. This reality distortion is very powerful.

P

perseverance

runner83 said:
Ewww, sloppy seconds.

Just the thought of JASA licking this guy's cvm out of her pvssy makes me sick.

Can someone put this thread out of its misery?
Cheers mate, you've just put me off my Wheatabix. :nono:

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I shouldn't even bother replying to you after a ridiculous statement like that but I'm bored so I will take care of you anyway.

I see it all the time. Maybe you live under a rock.

Maybe you see dead people also.... what have you been smoking? Of course you could just be a liar

The fact that looks matter is simply obvious. But when you see women dating someone famous, it´s pure interest. Like when they want a guy just because their friends want to, it´s just female competition. None of these is attraction. Looks make women physically attracted to you (nice body and or face, again it´s not only facial symmetry). Of course there has to be a connection afterwards

That´s just a lie. Also nothing has been shown and there is no such thing as proof in science, science is modified and improved every day.
5) ...Women in the past that went for the tribe leader, could be the gold diggers from today, it couldn have nothing to do with their preferences.

We're not talking about "preferences." We're talking about what matters in the dating world.
We are talking about women preferences, so it´s what matters in the dating world. Even if in the past women went for the tribe leader for assuring their survival, it doesn´t mean they felt attracted to them, in a safer world (today) they could perfectly chose better looking guys.

6) You see that much younger women fall for the pretty boys, without these guys even need to talk

Obviously false. You don't think I remember when you said that looks are the only thing that matters to women? Nobody agrees with you on this, except MAYBE Falcon25.
Of course I´ve exaggerate. But looks are extremely important, if more important than game, I have yet to know.. but probably I think so, looks overcome game.

7) You don´t see many good looking guys with problems getting hot women.

I see it all the time. This comes as no surprise to anybody who has done even the most basic research on sexual selection. Again, you must be living underneath a rock or you have had your mind closed for so long that your brain refuses to let you see anything that threatens your blindness to the truth.
Dude, I go to clubs almost every week, I am in college, most of the couples where the girl is good looking, the guy is also good looking. It is simply insane to think that´s a mere coincidence. It could be that these guys are confident, sure, but why? Because they have women hitting on them since they were born because of their looks, how could they not be confident..

Red....

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
Maybe you see dead people also.... what have you been smoking? Of course you could just be a liar
Sure, I could be. However, this is very unlikely since I've already been very open about my background and reveal unflattering information about myself all the time. I could claim to be 500 lbs and talk about the 4-somes with Victoria's Secret models that I have on a regular basis but instead I stick to the truth.

Looks make women physically attracted to you (nice body and or face, again it´s not only facial symmetry). Of course there has to be a connection afterwards
Sure, I'll buy that. Looks are what make women physically attracted to you. The catch is that they don't care about physical attraction. Telling a woman that her blind date is physically attractive is like telling a man that his blind date has an attractive mind. Men are from Mars while women are from Venus.

That´s just a lie. Also nothing has been shown and there is no such thing as proof in science, science is modified and improved every day.
Wait, what's a lie? The fact that there's more to evolution besides natural selection? Explain. Also, science uses experimentation to determine hypotheses to be true or false. Sexual selection is based on facts which have been experimentally determined to be true. This is the very definition of proof.

We are talking about women preferences, so it´s what matters in the dating world. Even if in the past women went for the tribe leader for assuring their survival, it doesn´t mean they felt attracted to them, in a safer world (today) they could perfectly chose better looking guys.
That's all well and good, but if you're the one banging the chick...does it really matter who she would "prefer"? I don't know about you but I would have no problem having sex with Megan Fox if I knew for a fact that she'd rather have a short fat dude but for whatever reason chose me instead.

Dude, I go to clubs almost every week, I am in college, most of the couples where the girl is good looking, the guy is also good looking.
Well, that may be true where you are. I haven't been out of California in awhile, but I see fat/ugly/old guys with young hotties that I can only dream about on a daily basis. Maybe it's a regional thing.

It could be that these guys are confident, sure, but why? Because they have women hitting on them since they were born because of their looks, how could they not be confident..
Simple. If a guy with above average looks knows anything about sexual selection, this can easily sabotage him because he then knows that looks don't matter to women. I'm a perfect example of this. I get compliments on my looks all the time and get rejected by every girl that I try for and RARELY get laid (think 2 girls a year tops.) The reason that these compliments aren't a confidence builder is because that I understand that a girl telling a guy that he's hot is like a guy telling a girl that she has a great sense of humor or a nice personality. It simply doesn't matter in the dating game.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read anything in this thread, I just assume its about the wrong type of threesomes. Say no to crossed swords or balls touching, cause then it's gay. :crazy:

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The reason that these compliments aren't a confidence builder is because that I understand that a girl telling a guy that he's hot is like a guy telling a girl that she has a great sense of humor or a nice personality. It simply doesn't matter in the dating game.
Lets say for the sake of argument, you're 100% correct here.

A girl telling a guy he's hot is like a guy telling a girl that she has a great sense of humor or a nice personality. Ok, great.

So there's two girls, both equally hot. One has a great personality and a great sense of humor. Who is the guy gonna go for?

There's two guys, both equally 'alpha' and with 'game.' One is hot. Who is the girl gonna go for?

From that alone, looks 'matter.'

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forty0ztoFreedom said:
So there's two girls, both equally hot. One has a great personality and a great sense of humor. Who is the guy gonna go for?

There's two guys, both equally 'alpha' and with 'game.' One is hot. Who is the girl gonna go for?

From that alone, looks 'matter.'
An interesting point. Let's expand on that.

Two guys: equally alpha and with game. One guy has a tattoo on his forearm that reads "F.UCK WOMEN." Who is the girl gonna go for?

From that alone, tattoos 'matter.'

See what I'm getting at? Of course everything matters. The color of your shirt matters. Your taste in music and movies matter. Your job matters. The car you drive matters. If the most important things are in place (confidence, personality, game, etc.) then the tiniest things can tip the scales in your favor. If your neck and neck with some other guy at the bar vying for the same HB but you happen to bring up her favorite movie of all time, then you will have a distinct advantage. However, obviously this is a very rare circumstance and innocuous things such as your taste in movies or facial symmetry can occasionally make a difference. But these things are so negligible in Seduction that entertaining a debate of whether or not they matter and if so, how much is foolhardy.

Status
Not open for further replies.