Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
So I recently became involved with a married chick, and a situation that I really haven't had to face has arisen. Her husband has been away for a few months (military), but he's coming back tomorrow (Thursday). Obviously they are almost guaranteed to have sex, and she is flying out to see me the next day. She tried to time it so she could come see me before he gets back but he came back early and it looks like I'm either going to have to get this dude's day-old sloppy seconds or not have sex with her when we meet up.

I've tried to come up with ways for her to get out of it, but she says she feels "obligated" to have sex with him when he gets back since he's her husband. Anyway, if anybody has any ideas of how she can get out of it or relate how I can deal with my disgust of sleeping with a girl that just got railed the day prior I would like to hear it. Usually this would disgust me to the point where I wouldn't even bother, but...this chick is kinda hot and I won't see her again for a few months.
FVCK You.

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
From how this sounds, the first mistake was getting in the situation without thinking through all of the potential outcomes...also, of ALL the hot married women you could have ever picked, you decided to pick the wife of a man who kills people for a living? You'd better pray he doesn't find out or both of you are gonna be in a world of hurt, lol...

Reaction score
Fenix94 said:
From how this sounds, the first mistake was getting in the situation without thinking through all of the potential outcomes...also, of ALL the hot married women you could have ever picked, you decided to pick the wife of a man who kills people for a living? You'd better pray he doesn't find out or both of you are gonna be in a world of hurt, lol...
I wouldn't doubt that the husband hasn't already put a world of hurt on the OP. :trouble:

The OP was the kid who would rifle through your backpack when you weren't looking. What a chump. :moon:

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever wonder what a marines *** tastes like?

Now you kno!

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between sailing, flying in helicopters extensively and going on individual augmentee assignments, I can't convince myself to start dating or get married. I've got a FB now who is good in bed, but has cheated on her ex-husband once and says she'd love to travel with me/date seriously down the road, but once I'm activated none of that is gonna happen as I gotta do these jobs solo primarily. That and the red flags worry me.

Ethernal

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is so ridiculous?! You don't want a woman that has sex with another man, don't get a married one?! WTF and her husband's in the military, your ****ed up in the head so hard..

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
i just love seeing this thread pop up with the same issue over and over again i hope it never goes away

Reaction score
Ethernal said:
This is so ridiculous?! You don't want a woman that has sex with another man, don't get a married one?! WTF and her husband's in the military, your ****ed up in the head so hard..

+100,000:up:

Reaction score
sarcastic sam said:
i just love seeing this thread pop up with the same issue over and over again i hope it never goes away
It probably keeps popping up because the vast majority of posters on this site recognize a low-life POS when they see them. And the OP sure is a POS.

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in 2000 my friends younger sister calls me up out of the blue. I already know what the deal is. She wants a booty call. I go out there and fk her brains out...now the catch? I find out she's engaged and just had a baby from her Fiancé who was deployed overseas in Germany. Did it matter to me at the time? No. (FYI didn't know until after)

If a woman is faithful, she's going to be faithful. She can use a vibrator. But it takes two to tango. Sometimes these women are looking for it. Should he leave this woman alone? Yes. But it doesn't mean he set his eyes on a vulnerable woman and some made extraordinary efforts to seduce her. She's the one who's married right? Not him.

And IMO any woman you pick-up for a one night stand in a bar is banging another dude lol. That's not your wife man. And you probably don't want her to be your wife anyway. You are a fool for complaining about a married woman sleeping with her husband and expecting anything out of this.

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW you are just a shot a away lol After spending months deployed overseas getting shot out he finds out your banging his wife...

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
It probably keeps popping up because the vast majority of posters on this site recognize a low-life POS when they see them. And the OP sure is a POS.
No it keeps popping up because you keep re-fvcking-posting it over and over again every few months. I don't know what the fvck your obsession is with this topic, but it needs to stop. You need to find something healthier to fanatically obsess about other than this wh0re of a wife who is fvcking some dude who just wants pvssy.

What the fvck makes this soldier's wife so off limits? what, the fact that he's in the army? SO THE FVCK WHAT. Nobody deserves to get cheated on, but that's what you get when you (a) marry a slut and (b) CHOOSE a profession where you're going to be gone for long periods of time. Being in the army isn't even that dangerous there's a lot of jobs that have a worse fatality rate, especially now that the wars in Afghan and Iraq are winding down. Frig even being an electrician probably carries more risk. Should we now all get pissed off when electricians' wives start cheating on their husbands too?? Or wait, maybe we should reserve a special place in our anti-cheat policy for firemen and policemen too, they help defend our lives and freedom in ways almost identical to the army. I mean jeez, so ridiculous.

A slut is a slut is a slut. If it wasn't this shot away getting her pvssy, it would be some other guy. Big deal, such is the reality of life.

Piano Master, what the fvck is up with your obsession with this topic, why do you keep digging this thread out of its grave? You sound like YOU were the U.S. soldier who got cheated on.

Reaction score
sarcastic sam said:
No it keeps popping up because you keep re-fvcking-posting it over and over again every few months. I don't know what the fvck your obsession is with this topic, but it needs to stop. You need to find something healthier to fanatically obsess about other than this wh0re of a wife who is fvcking some dude who just wants pvssy.

What the fvck makes this soldier's wife so off limits? what, the fact that he's in the army? SO THE FVCK WHAT. Nobody deserves to get cheated on, but that's what you get when you (a) marry a slut and (b) CHOOSE a profession where you're going to be gone for long periods of time. Being in the army isn't even that dangerous there's a lot of jobs that have a worse fatality rate, especially now that the wars in Afghan and Iraq are winding down. Frig even being an electrician probably carries more risk. Should we now all get pissed off when electricians' wives start cheating on their husbands too?? Or wait, maybe we should reserve a special place in our anti-cheat policy for firemen and policemen too, they help defend our lives and freedom in ways almost identical to the army. I mean jeez, so ridiculous.

A slut is a slut is a slut. If it wasn't this shot away getting her pvssy, it would be some other guy. Big deal, such is the reality of life.

Piano Master, what the fvck is up with your obsession with this topic, why do you keep digging this thread out of its grave? You sound like YOU were the U.S. soldier who got cheated on.

You mad. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:moon:

sarcastic sam

Banned
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
You mad. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:moon:
lol wtf is wrong with you dude?

anyway, like i said if this slut of an army wife wasnt banging shot away she'd be fvcking some other guy for sure.

Who cares, get on with your life

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sarcastic sam said:
lol wtf is wrong with you dude?

anyway, like i said if this slut of an army wife wasnt banging shot away she'd be fvcking some other guy for sure.

Who cares, get on with your life
lol I think The piano master Is the husband in this story.:crackup:

Thread is years old now. Get over it already.

Peace.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
LOL mad old thread I hope he didnt get this speach....
"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my WIFES PU$$Y go now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will kill you."

Status
Not open for further replies.