Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back On The Grind & In The Field

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vocals by Roland Clark in 'Helpless' said:
If you think therefore you are, this is the moment of your life and that house on the hill technically belongs to you, so you rewind your mind and say, where did I go wrong, and you wake up in a cold wet sweat, because you dreamed someone else's dream, because you didnt recognize the faces, and you say to yourself, "Life, why have you forsaken me?"
It is officially summer: ladies are in tanktops, skirts, bikinis and even sun-bathing topless if they are bold enough. Im supposed to be bringing in more pvssy than that old cat lady down the block but it just aint happening currently. All the guys around me seem to be gettin laid or locked down by girls but not me, and that seems to be killing my confidence and making me forget what I can/have achieved. I'm 20 and closing in on 21 and thus far things havent been consistent with me. I'm getting too old for all of this timid bullsh!t and I KNOW that if I don't clean my act up I will regret it. I want to get this romance/screwing girls on the regular thing down pat, so Im taking a crack at an approach journal. (yes, another one) There is no number of closes Im aiming for or person Im competing with, because I've done that before and the chicks often become just an approach number in a journal, whereas with a different approach, they can be so much more... like a notch on my belt :D. But jokes aside, being more mature (cant you tell) and having achieved more than ever before in my life, this promises to be an experience with lots of lessons and ladies.

I'll keep everyone updated and informed as much as possible. Good Luck and congrats to all the other journal writers, there is always someone reading them (even if its just me, lol) so keep at it.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting it down in writing is a step closer to making it real. Stay committed and focused on your goal and you will have it. Expand your social circle beyond your comfort zone. Check out other churches, public BBQs, new resturaunts and shopping areas, pool halls, venues galore... GET OUT THERE AND GET SEEN BY PEOPLE. MEET WOMEN.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back microphone fiend...glad to have u back. Now show the KJs what game is and good luck :)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this friday I had a half day off of work yesterday so I went to the mall. On the bus I got some EC from a chick on the bus but balked and missed out on an easy approach by not sticking to the three second rule. While in the mall I was holding a little EC walking around with all attractive women who dared, but nothing transpired from it.

After going to work my friends and I decide to go clubbing later on that night. The club is centered around the dancefloor which is packed although not much people are doing anything. There was not enough space to show my moves, but I was drinking a bit so I doubt it would have looked decent anyways, lol. I sometimes can get some nibbles on my fishing line when im looking for interested chicks by dancing coz Im a decent dancer. Not great but better than your average guy two-stepping on the floor.

After casing the joint repeatedly, sizing up what is there and what potential chicks are checking me out (not many tonight) my friend sees a 2 set he knows and peels off without warning. He was actually engaging both of them, although one would be out of the loop more often then not. I contemplated not going in because he had things semi-under control and Approach Anxiety was kicking in. After literally 5-10 minutes of 2nd guessing, I said fvck it and rolled in.

Mic Fiend: Hey (wingman) where ya been man? I been looking all over for you!..... oh who are these guys?
Wingman: *Introduces me*
Mic Fiend: Ah alright cool. Nice to meet you two

Then I open his target first before I peel off onto the one Im actually going to wing my friend for, it seems more natural. I start entertaining her, asking questions, like where are you from, why'd you come here, etc. Cracked a couple jokes here and there. Looking back, it was just fluff primarily. I didnt push her emotions enough. I was showing personality by being funny (or trying to be) but funny by itself does not get you laid. So anyways after 5 minutes or so, Im still engaging my target, but my wing ejects and says that he wasnt interested in them anyways, just work friends.

As the night rolls on, everyone seems to be engaged more or less, and Im just posted up on my ass, slowly drifting out of state. I sit up on a countertop and scope the place. A decent looking chick decides to sit next to me, and I have to move over to create space for her. Of course I'm instantly thinking 'easy approach'. As chicks are walking by, Im checking them out hard and I see she is watching me do so out of the corner of my eye. After a minute I say

Mic Fiend: Hey....wanna dance
HB: No thanks, my feet are tired

Back in the day I would have probably jumped ship after this, but I stick in there and start conversing. A little innocent kino here and there, arms rubbing against each other, you know, high school stuff. I asked the same (somewhat mundane) questions about where you are from, what are you doing here, who are you with, etc. After this I literally ran out of stuff to say. I think I asked the same thing twice, lol. I need to dust up the ole' Gunwitch method thread or some of Shezz's stuff, coz I KNOW that I am not supposed to converse too deep about anything in the club setting with music blasting but at the same time if she does not want to dance, it is my only option. I asked her did she want to go somewhere quieter but she laughed and declined. After a while she started answering with a hint of sarcasm/annoyance so I just rolled off and started dancing/talking to a friend and she left the spot. I saw her looking out of the corner of my eye, and I should have used the time to think of something to converse about, but I was not firing all cylinders at the time.

So the club night was the first baby steps of the approach. My conversation skills need work in the club setting. Also, I think I should apply more kino in those settings and weed out those who are ready to play from those who are wasting my time. My mindset is changing thanks to MrSex4uNYC's archive that I downloaded a while back. His abruptness and attitude is something I dont see too often and it is great.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked the same (somewhat mundane) questions about where you are from, what are you doing here, who are you with, etc. After this I literally ran out of stuff to say. I think I asked the same thing twice, lol. I need to dust up the ole' Gunwitch method thread or some of Shezz's stuff, coz I KNOW that I am not supposed to converse too deep about anything in the club setting with music blasting but at the same time if she does not want to dance, it is my only option. I asked her did she want to go somewhere quieter but she laughed and declined. After a while she started answering with a hint of sarcasm/annoyance so I just rolled off and started dancing/talking to a friend and she left the spot. I saw her looking out of the corner of my eye, and I should have used the time to think of something to converse about, but I was not firing all cylinders at the time.
I think the two questions of "what are you doing in particular in a nightclub and who are you with" are actually good questions as ur getting the necessary information from her. The doing in particular question to relate to her in a situational sense and the who are you with, so that u know that she's single or not and/or friends or anyone in particular which decreases ur chances of going home with her or even might increase ;-)

I think another good way to improve is to analyze wocould've made the interaction better. Here's an example of that same situation:

At the start....Notice that she sat down. Why did she sit down? Because she was tired. U can assume that she's tired because she danced alot earlier and then just talk about dancing and the way she moves.... which u can relate to her by saying u like to move to the music as well, and that branches off to kinds of dancing and what u both like about it...deeper things.

When u both are connecting, then SOIing her about what u think about her. Course kinoing, other nonverbal cues got to be in this as well. Badboy says when u are in an interact with a girl, and after u isolate with her, should be around 20 minutes at most before u kiss her, if u get IOIs..any longer might lose the girl since girls at a nightclub dont' want to stay idle for too long.

U should pick up his ebook, i can PM it to ya if ya want. Has good tips. :)

But good FR man, im impressed. I haven't done the club scene much(really just do parties in terms of night)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my first 'number' yesterday.

Actually, it was nothing special or even worth mentioning, but I will tell you anyways :up:

After going to deposit my cheque from work and renting some movies (Departed and Stranger Than Fiction) I got on the bus and a group of jailbait were in the back. Automatically, I give some hard EC as I normally do before I can gauge age and attractiveness. Afterwards I sit down across from them and they start giggling/whispering and then I hear:

Jailbait: Aye you boy in the hat. this girl likes you.
Mic fiend: ...
Jailbait: Her # is _ _ _
Mic Fiend: ...
(Jailbat group notices I am not paying attention or taking down the number and goes about their business.)

I seriosuly did not know what to say. the first thing that came to mind was from fresh prince:
When a couple of guys they were up in no good said:
The only thing I'd do if we got together was 5-10 years in jail for statuatory rape
But by then the moment had passed and I realized that I didnt feel like talking to them at all anyways. I always seem to have problems talking to chicks I have no interest in fvcking. It's like I dont want to waste my personality/good looks on them and it just ends up awkward like I really like them and Im shy.

Anyways on the bus there was a chick in front of me a couple seats who probably overheard and kept looking at me out of the corner of her eye. I (seriously) contemplated getting off on her stop and chatting her up, i was feelin pretty confident, but she got off waaaay before my house, and being that I was out of bus tickets it would have been one hellova walk. :crackup:

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJoseCantosie said:
I think the two questions of "what are you doing in particular in a nightclub and who are you with" are actually good questions as ur getting the necessary information from her. The doing in particular question to relate to her in a situational sense and the who are you with, so that u know that she's single or not and/or friends or anyone in particular which decreases ur chances of going home with her or even might increase ;-)
True. the questions do help, I just felt like I was saying the same thing and boring her coz I had said it aleady (but not to her)

At the start....Notice that she sat down. Why did she sit down? Because she was tired. U can assume that she's tired because she danced alot earlier and then just talk about dancing and the way she moves.... which u can relate to her by saying u like to move to the music as well, and that branches off to kinds of dancing and what u both like about it...deeper things.
Good observation on the chick sitting down = not wanting to dance. It's kinda like me asking a chick in a wheelchair to go for a run. I was thinking 'she sat down next o me because...' instead of 'she sat down in general because...'

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that might have helped you is a time constraint in the club. Sounds like she was a pretty boring chick though and gave you nothing good to work with so why bother? I think you did the right thing eventually ignoring her. She didn't realize you are the prize and was not giving you any positive queues to work from.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just got home from a night out. Went out with some friends and some chicks they met who are out of towners. They were decent but I have trouble contending against other guys for chicks. I didnt really want to anyways (honestly there was one i'd like to ****) but I wouldn't go toe to toe with my boys for her or anything, instead I stepped back and let em win her over if they can. It was a state killer if anything coz my friends were talkin to them and I was just posted up behind them, not really hollering at anyone, just givin daps to ppl I knew as they went by.

Eventually they leave and its just me and one friends left. I'm like fvck it, now or never but I still stand there doing nothing. My friend goes to check a chick and Im just standing there and eventually I say 'fvck it'. There is this older chick I've seen hanging around the place a couple times throughout the night, in close proximity so Im thinking, what the hey... let's give it a go. She's about late 20's to mid 30's..

MF: Hey... how are you
Shawty: Hey.. (insert look that says no chance in hell right here)
MF: Um.... should I just walk away right now?
Shawty: ...yes
MF: *Ejects*

Lol... funny azz sh!t right there, the reception was sooo cold I was like cotdamn. Before I approached I saw one older dude kinda close to her who she was giving the look out the corner of her eye, but I went in away. So we go sometimes.

Anyways, after this I'm teetering on feeling bad for about 2 minutes tops and then Im like "thats the worst that can happen" and go looking for more chicks.

I start dancing in a new spot and turn around and see 1 chick talking to a guy and about 5-6 feet in front of her is a chick looking lonely kinda glancing back every now n then. Holy Open 3's Batman!!!! so i decide to go in and see what is up with her.

MF: Hey wats up
HB: blah blah blah. I don't understand anything in this music
MF: Lol, me either but blah blah blah

and I was in. Just like that. Turns out she was like 40 but lookin pretty damn good. Not super-duper fine but definitely smashable. Anyways Im there hollerin for frickin forever it seems, I make sure to throw in innuendo and show her I aint there for a frickin conversation. IE:

Her: I dont understand this music. Maybe Im too old for this stuff
MF: Hey hey hey... what are you doing? Don't be talkin bout how old you are when you got a young nigga like me tryina holla @ you
Her: *responds decently*

I was hitting my marks it seemed like. Turns out she was hittin up like 3-4 countries in the next week, one of which had her bf. I tell her I got 3-4 of em (not a real response to this tho, poor delivery) and I ask her when she is getting married n she says soon hopefully, but later on in the conversation she says she likes being single because <insert some sh!t i can't remember about being independent>. I got behind her and just as I started to grind she backs away n gives me some sh!t about what would my mother think, so I rebute "why does she care what people think" and she says "IF i cared wat people think would I be here alone?" and so Im thinkin fvck yea, ***** for sure.

Anyways, conversation continues, from school, to race relations to w/e the fvck else. I was keepin the conversation goin but just thinking about grinding her in reality. She belittles or disprespects me in some way I cant remember, so i whip my phone out n start textin ppl while she talkin to me. She says something about 'who are you textin this late' so I laugh at her and say, 'oh, its not everyone's bedtime, altho its prolly time for you to go home n take your medamucil'. Conversation picks up again, and I still have my phone in my hand like how do you spell your name? She's like 'you dont know how to spell MY name?' and Im like 'yea... alright well how about we start with the # first' and she laughs out loud and rejects that sh!t like Marcus Camby defending a PG. She says some sh!t like if you want my #, you might as well walk away now, so fvck it, i start walking the fvck away.

After like 30 paces, I turn around n she still there, Im like.. fvck. Maybe I should go back and try one more time. So I turn around n start makin my way back. Im gettin closer n I look down @ my phone to text my friend and when I look up the b!tch is gone.. I do a lil dancin, but I wasted a good portion of the nite talkin to the 40 yr old or watchin my friends chat up the toursist. The night finishes soon thereafter

Next time if I play the hardline like walking away I gotta stick to it. It is not an instant reward kinda move but a potential, down the line a couple days/weeks/months later kinda deal. The fact that I balked on walking away will probably fvck me over if I see her again. Whatever..

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My confidence has been a yo-yo here of late. When I go out I have not been approaching, and often I just stay inside and watch tv or surf the net. I even dusted off and brought out my ps2 and played Madden '06 earlier. Needless to say, I need to get off my azz and work things out. No more negative talk from me though, just results...

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, no worries!
You'll be back in the field soon....just do what u like to do and when ur bored...bam...u'll be approaching again ;-)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvcking Right

Thanks to Grinder for his post in the Tips section http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=126636

So its my day off and I have nothing else to do so I decide to go to town. I went to the gym earlier in the morning and I was feeling good. I get to town and walk around a bit, rent some movies (Smokin Aces and Reno 911: The Movie) and then I decide to head to KFC. While waiting in line I get a lil EC from the server chick. Anyways, the guy in front of me orders his food and forgets his cup and so he comes back like:

Immigrant dude: I forgot my cup
KFC chick: *stone faced look* You don't get a cup
Immigrant dude: *looking suprised* ....
KFC Chick:..... *bursts out laughing* Im just playing, here's your cup
KFC Chick: (To me) haha you saw his face
Mic Fiend: Yea, you had him shook, haha

anyways, I sign my credit card receipt and she is like alright give me my pen back, and Im like "ayo gimmie a cup too." Looking back I should have said "gimmie a cup and ya # too... haha Im kidding... but not really ;)"

I was feeling good so I sit down in KFC by myself and see two girls, one of which makes a lil Eye Contact with me. I go about eating and next thing I know the two girls have moved from across the room to about 2 tables next to me. After about a minute or two of silence and a glance or two in my direction I go in:

Mic Fiend: Hey... are you girls hiding from someone :)
Girl1: No there are all these flies over there bothering us
Mic Fiend: Oh hahahaha. So what are you up to today? Why did you come to town?
Girl1&2: Oh we just came town to come, we just got here.
Mic Fiend: Oh, so you guys just came town to check out boys and stuff, huh? hahaha. Hows that working for you?
Girl 1: Good

I laugh and go back to eating my food. I think we had a little small talk, but can't remember. Anyways, they start doing that annoying sh!t where they play their ringtones out loud. Normally that would piss me off, but Im in a good mood, so I subtlely bring out my phone and start playing my ringtones and talk about how their ring tones can't touch my hot ringtones. That got a laugh and w/e. One of em asks how old I am and I tell em 20. They seem kinda suprised but quickly (maybe a little too quickly) reply "I'm 17 and she is 18". I think they might have been lying but it is w/e. Im not really that interested, although I would smash the 17 yr old on the low if no-one would find out. She was like a 7 - 7.5 but the friend was like a 5 or 6 if Im feeling generous or extremely drunk.

Anyways, I look up from eating after a minute or two of silence and the 17 yr old chick is checking me out, and quickly looks away before laughing awkwardly coz she knows she got caught checking me out. From here I knew it was a done deal, and just smiled to myself. I start digging in my bag for a pen and my notebook I brought with me (Thanks a bunch Grinder) and they start packing up too. I get up and say

Mic Fiend: Alright it was nice meeting you girls, but I gotta go. Why dont I get your emails for the next time we wanna clash our phone ringtones? (Smoothest transition to a phone close I think I''ve had ever lol)
Both girls: Okay
17 yr old: Well wait, you probably cant read my handwriting.
Mic Fiend: Oh well get your friend to write it down
17 yr old: *finishes writing it down herself* You can read that right?
Mic Fiend: Yea kinda... if I dont add you to msn, that means I couldnt read it
17 yr old: *To friend* Can you rewrite my e-mail address down please???
18 yr old friend: *writes it down along with her own email*
Mic Fiend: Actually why dont you write down your names and numbers too... (fvcking right Grinder, lol)
Both: *writes em down* Okay... and whats your name.
Mic Fiend: Mic Fiend. Nice to meet yall ladies, Ill see ya around.
Both: Bye

Man that felt so easy and good. I was walking on cloud 9 for a bit, and looking for more chicks to approach but I had been walking around for a bit and was starting to perspire a lil bit so I decided to call it a day and head home. There was a hot two set next to me on the bus giving a lil EC but I didnt go in. Ah well

My question now is wtf do I do. I don't even want to add the HB5 but I had to close em both coz of the group dynamics, no? I figure I'll add em both and just talk to em each once and then only talk to the target. I did not get a lot of rapport between the two, so a double flake is possible, but I wouldnt really care. Im just trying to get some, no concern for anything further.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I texted the 17 year old chick maybe Tuesday, and it took her like 2-3 hours to respond so I havent replied back. Could have been my phones fault coz it acts up sometimes but w/e... she could have contacted me if she was really interested enough. Rapport may not have been high enough. Anyways, im gonna call her up sunday or monday and try n regame her on the phone a bit/ set up a 2nd day 'date'. Some of the topics I plan to cover while Im with her or on the phone are

Summer job: just fluff pretty much
Where she lives: If she's close by then.... ;)
Curfew: If she has one, bust her balls about it, n her not bein mature enuff to set up a mindset where she is trying to prove herself
What she does on wkdys/wknds I dont care to be honest, I just wanna know wat kinda schedule Im lookin at
clubbing/ drinking experiences Just to get a feel where she is at or get her revved up about a (hopefully) more experienced guy

Thinking about it, there is a beach around my house I used to go picnicking to as a child with my family. It is nearby and not very popular, so if I am arranging a get together, it might be there, so if something pops off, I dont have family lookin over my back, and I dont need to tell this chick where I live. Being that I dont have transportation, things are kinda limited

Anyways, I went out last nite and saw one chick that looked like she was down/fvckable. Im posted up, watching her dance and there is this 4'11 or so guy who is hounding her, stalking on the dancefloor and constantly trying to grind her. Im laughing to myself coz he was real persistent and gettin nowhere but didnt care at all. Anyways, she starts to walk away and seemingly towards the exit. I always seem to get a boost of courage when I know the situation is, or almost is a lost cause and I say:

Mic Fiend: Hey... leaving already? I was just working up the courage to dance with you *smiling*
Chick: Oh *smiles* Im not leaving, Im just going to get a drink

So Im thinking sweet, but there have been times where chicks just say that sh!t and move on, so Im still checking out whats on the dancefloor, etc. Eventually she comes back and works her way in my vicinity so I roll up with:

Mic Fiend: Hey.. so how bout that dance?
Chick: *Scrunches up her face* I cant dance to this music.

So normally, Im thinkin, fvck this chick, but I take a step back and then after about 1-2 minutes I go back in and say:

Mic Fiend: I just wanted to try again before that little midget comes back and humps your leg again.
Her: *laughs out loud & positions herself in grinding positions*

Anyways we danced for way too fricking long. Like I got bored, gained and lost a couple stiffys, there was a couple times I would break off from grinding her and just look for something better in the room before going back in. At the same time, she didnt seem to into it either after the first couple songs. I tried to isolate with "Why dont we dance in that corner over there" and tried to press the envelope with "Who are you going home with tonight?" blah blah blah. I know it sounds like I was too forward, but this chick on the dancefloor just seemed like... I dunno, its hard to explain. The way I dance with a chick is that I escalate until I get a redflag and I went from softly grabbing her hips while we grinded to running my hands up n down her legs, stroking and grabbing her butt, manhandling her on the dancefloor. In retospect, it might have been a little too fast, but she didnt seem like quality material, and was not putting up ANY resistance. She did eventually, when I went for the reach around and tried to shop lift the pootie tang. We danced a little bit longer and I was getting bored n it seemed like she was, so I thanked her for letting me sexually harrass her on the dancefloor n went back to my friends.

Anyways, it was sooo fvckin weird. I think this chick must have been some kind of sexually abused chick or something. Because if she didnt like me escalating things, she could have said something, and I would have bowed out gracefully or just bounced w/o saying another word, but she would just take a step away from me for like 2-3 second and then come back to grinding. I've pulled a chick before just by escalating on the dancefloor a hella lot, so i know it works sometimes (albeit, not quality chicks) but it just struck me as weird

Anyways, i want to know some good ways to get a chick horny on the dancefloor and also, when to pull back from 'em. Any other ideas or opinions are welcome too

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Microphone Fiend said:
My question now is wtf do I do. I don't even want to add the HB5 but I had to close em both coz of the group dynamics, no? I figure I'll add em both and just talk to em each once and then only talk to the target. I did not get a lot of rapport between the two, so a double flake is possible, but I wouldnt really care. Im just trying to get some, no concern for anything further.

The only time I have closed 2 or more together it was an accident. I will catch them alone and while I am opening them the friends walk up.

The group dynamics work in your favor and almost every time I am pulling out the address book everyone there wants to put their digits there. I don’t know what it is, it’s like signing a yearbook or something, but they will dutifully pass that thing around and put their info there. Let them do it, they feed off each other, and every now and then you might get a surprise. The one you did not notice at all is totally into your program and you didn’t have a clue.

The book itself becomes a prop that works in your favor. If you hand it to them and they take it, they will put their info in there. That’s a 100% guarantee.

If this seems too easy, it is. As you know, just because they put their digits down it doesn’t mean sh*t.

Following up the next day is good. You have to remember that approaching like this with only 5 or 10 min total is not going to leave a strong impression on them. I have had women laughing so hard they had tears in their eyes, but, in less than two weeks, if I did not follow up correctly, they completely forget who the hell I ever was. At first this bothered me, but then I remembered, they didn’t know me from sh*t to start with.

It’s like starting a fire; it goes from warmth, to a spark, to a little flame. Take your eye off it a minute at the start and, poof, it goes out.

I have not seen a follow-up on the 17 yo. The goal with her in that first meet is just keeping it light and funny AND being alone with her. You are screening her to see if she measures up.

With any of these don’t let them distract you and waste your valuable time. The goal is to get with them face to face. I’ve had too many lately want to text or email back and forth and nothing ever comes of it.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for responding Grinder.

You were right on the close... I hit her up with a couple text messages and she kept givin me two letter responses and sh!t. After 2-3 of 'em I said " Alright thats enough two letter responses from you for one night. Goodbye" If she reinitiates then cool, but if not, NEXT. Back to the drawing board I guess. My only prospect is deaded. Oh well, I wasnt gonna settle for one prospect anyhow. Anyways, I learned a) Get enough rapport to actual have a chick interested after the close and b) follow up on chicks while the iron is hot.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, im not dead just not much has been happening in terms of seduction in my life.

Going back to basics in fact. Im working on eye contact and then opening confidently and working from there. I wont update y'all on hi's and eye contact and the lil tedious stuff, but just letting yall know that Im still grinding

MrSex4uNYC said:
personally all i do is stare them right in their eyes after checking out their bodies. they know what i want and if they are not scared to let me have them then fine, but otherwise I keep on going
Im working on gettin that mindset^^^ That whole 'get with the program or get the fvck out of my way' type seducer. Its a hard mindset to keep up i find though and often slip back into insecure thinking

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
back @ university. Managed to go clubbing and get 3-4 approaches in on my first nite clubbing. A bit too much drinking though. Nothing really to report on. Just trying to get back into the swing of things (once again...) More in depth when they are more interesting and more skilled.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing at the club really this past weekend. I see a 4 set.. one is cute but gettin jocked, two are fat and one is kinda old. One dude is with the group and another dude is harrassing the kinda cute one, trying to get some action. I use this as an opener:

MF: Hey.. it looks like your friend might need you to rescue her from that guy over there.
HBOlder: *Smiles* oh i think she'll be alright

time passes and Im walking around seeing whats there etc. There is this drunk guy who is dancing offbeat and just awkwardly as fvck. I see her point the guy out to a friend and laugh at his expense. I reopen with

MF: I know I've had a couple of drinks, but please tell me I didnt look like that when I was dancing...
HBOLder: No no no.

We both talk about the guy a bit, then I segueway to who she is here wit, is she from these parts, etc. Crack a couple jokes here and there and stuff. I said i saw her tearing up the dancefloor earlier, how come she isnt now? and she replies she will be later. During a lull in the conversation she starts flirting with the guy next to her, so I open the chick next to me and start conversing with her. A 30 yr old chick with a 17 yr old child :\ no thank you. She was talkin about how she saw me looking at her before and that she is from T dot and in comparison the city we are in is so small and everyone sees everyone. She says some sh!t about 'experimenting' at the moment in a way that sounded sexual so I really started putting the innuendo and jokes on. In retrospect I should have focused more on being sexual than making jokes about sexuality...

After a while the 30 yr old chick rolls away and I get up and go dancing. HBOlder goes to the other side of the room and is dancing and I swear she is looking at me. She eventually ends up behind me and is dancing and slowly ends up in front of me. I grab her and start grinding and she starts wining down to the floor so Im game and follow her lead. I start to lead the pace and stuff and then say
MF: Lets go over to the wall
HBOlder: What for?
MF: *chuckles* you'll see

Then i proceed to dry-fvck her up against the wall and then I switch positions and I am against the wall with her on me one leg up in the air. She has her hands on my head and I was contemplating goin in for the kiss but didnt. I asked what she was doin later on and she said goin home and I said who's home and she said 'my (her) home". Then she said she was gettin too hot and had to take a break? Maybe I escalated to quickly on her... Its weird coz I see her grinding on some other dude a couple minutes later and then she avoids me for the rest of the night. I couldnt find the other chick, and the night winds down. Meh.

I think the problem lied in escalating to quickly, verbalizing things I should have shown with actions and just trying to make a joke out of things that mature people dont have to joke about ie sex.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out again after some prior plans fell through. First club I go to is dead... im talkin 6 people, 3 girls, 2 are decent and this is including the bartender. After sitting there contemplating what to say for a while, I open:

MF: Hey how u doin.
HBPeaches: Im alright
MF: You dont come hear often do you?
HBPeaches: No
MF: Oh I thought not coz there is never anyone here
HBPeaches: *smiles*

so we get to talking. She works on a farm, plucking peaches (I know right... w...t....f, this damn city has nothing to offer) and she is from Jamaica and has only been around for a month (or a week, cant remember). Im thinking maybe this is easy pickings (no pun intended) and that she does not know many people but she actually knows all the people in the bar, and keeps going to the bartender storage room with this guy or her female friend. She also left for the bathroom like 2-3 times within an hour. I notice every time she returns, she pulls her chair a lil bit away from mines and i thought I caught her giving her friend funny looks about me when my back was turned. She is NOT that pretty so eventually I tell her Im gonna go see what else is in town and I head out of the club, chuckling to myself.

Approach
Next I go to this club and i see this kinda cute black girl trying to holla @ this white guy but is gettin no play. He either didnt like her or didnt know wtf to do. She would like always reposition herself to dancing next to him, touch im a little and stuff and dude was there two steppin or just standin, arms folded. Eventually she goes in her bag to check her phone and I decide to go in:

MF: Hey how you doin.
HBblack: *smiles* hi Im okay
MF: You from around here?
HBblack: No Im from _________
MF: Oh... Im from ___________
HBblack: Ha. No you arent, you dont even have an accent
MF: Um... yea I am

We are making small talk and about 30 seconds later
HBblack: Okay it was nice meeting you and I hope you have a great night, maybe i'll see you later.
MF: Ummmm okay

Im thinking wtf. This chick just ejected herself :confused:

She made a beeline for the same guy (or coulda been a different one, bad lighting) and is hanging off of him. I think she might have been spoken for or possibly isnt interested in black guys. Oh well... whatever. Not worth sweating over and no one else in the club interests me so I leave the club

Im in the next club, not 5 minutes and dancing with a chick. Just rolled up and she was dancing backwards so I grabbed hold and started grinding. Not great dancing , turns out she was in a 3set and her friends were in front of her, cheering along. One actually chimed in:

HBfriend: Hey you look like <insert rapper's name here>
MF: Oh.... thank you *continues to grind her friend*

Then I eventually got tired and the chick didnt seem into it as much and so I just ejected mid-wine. I need to find some new techniques when dancing with girls on the dancefloor, get my hands involved more instead of my ****. Anyways, I go to holler @ one chick who is dancing with her chubby friend and she just moves away like I'm trying to tackle her and its fourth n goal. Then there was another chick that for some reason was so sexy. Something about her teeth (they werent great... but something just turned me on) and she had some nice t!ts. I was giving her hard EC but when our eyes met I saw the look in her eyes of indifference or no spark or w/e. So the nite ends up wining down and I leave the club. Not a great night, but there was not a lot of chicks that really did it for me anyways and so I was trying to make chicken salad out of chicken sh!t anyways.

I think I need to work on displaying more personality in the club. More original openers, uptempo convo, etc. On the upside my mindset is I always get where I want to be with a chick (hollering at her/making an attempt) and now its just about improving my game to get even futher with the chikitas

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting at the bus terminal. See two chicks talkin to each other. One of them is got me horny just lookin at her. She is facing towards me but her friend is in between us. So she is lookin at her friend and possibly me too. I'm giving her hard EC and she isnt turning away so thats a plus and made me ready to go. We get on the same bus... I sit in the back and she sits about two seats away from me. After less than three seconds I open:

MF: Hey wats up
HBhs: Blah blah blah

Conversation flowed rather smoothly. She would talk and in the process say a lil about herself that I could use in the ensuing question or statement. Turns out she a HS dropout who is going to one of those schools for adult students or w/e. Blah blah blah more fluff.

MF: So what are you up to now?
HBhs: Oh Im going home for my afternoon nap
MF: *thinkin hmmm I'd sure like to join you*
HBhs: Yea I actually dont have class anymore from now until thursday
MF: Oh ya... what are you gonna do from now until then?
HBhs: I gotta do some grocery shopping somewhere in between
MF: Oh yea... who do you live with?
HBhs: It's me and my uncle
MF: Oh alright

And here I am like, word I gotta close this chick. This is looking decent. I figured Id drop some line like me n my housemates mite be havin a lil get together or pregame b4 goin out... u shud come thru.. wats your fone #. When all of a sudden she notices a female friend outside waiting to board the bus when the driver reopens the doors and runs over to her and starts talkin to her through the window. When the friend gets on the bus, she tells her to come sit next to her and that was it. I saw her glancing in my direction once or twice before she got off, but she was waay up the front and I didnt feel like puttin myself on the line in the front of the bus on a monday afternoon. Oh well.

The approach felt good. Relaxed and flowed well. I didnt display a lot of personality or anything, but I was not dressed great and was just headed 2 walmart so it feels good to approach even when you arent feeling your best.