Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Back On The Grind & In The Field

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday
Today's the big day with Fedora coming thru so we are shooting text msgs back on forth. Turns out she has to go to a dinner after work but she gonna come to my place afterwards. I decide to send a msg to Eva for the first time around 3-4pm after I go for a run. Texting girls the same night has not worked thus far so I switched it up a bit. The msg was something like, ‘It’s nice to finally meet someone who can hold a convo in the club’ to which she replies how she thought she embarrassed herself the night before and that she is happy she called. I bust on her a bit and then she asks me what I am doing later on tonite.

Unfortunately I gotta tell her I already made plans with a friend and can’t cancel on them. It was hard to say coz I aint 100% sure if Fedora is coming thru and I got an 8.5 primed and ready to go.

Anyways Fedora eventually comes thru around 11:30 and we watching a movie on the couch. My dog is inbetween us so I tell her to sit down next to me to get closer. I start the kino during the movie, nothing major but still kino is kino. We are talking about stories and experiences, not following the movie at all and eventually I say let me give you a tour of the house. We get to my room and she kinda hesitates in there so as we are heading out I pull her back in. Eventually we start making out but it is not going anywhere really past making out. She let me put her hands down the back of her jeans but that is it. It is frustrating coz she shows up with sexy lingerie on underneath, a lil T-back thong that I never get to see. Arrrgghhhh. I've gotten more action in the club then I am gettin from this chick all alone in my house. It was about 2 hrs of talking for a bit -> making out -> pushing the boundaries -> getting resistance -> repeat. I tried my usual technique of focusing on a safe zone to get her horny but it just wasn’t working. I pretty much gave up on getting any kind of action and just kicked it in bed with her for the last ½ hour. We part but it was not on great terms. It wasn’t terrible, just it seemed like some of the feelings were wavering on her part. Probably coz I was going hard for some action but imo i balanced it out with pillow talk. We agree to meet up again on Tuesday and she gets in her car and leaves around 2-3am.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sunday
Get a call from HBNative, We talk and she is laughing and receptive. I tell her I got plans already but maybe we can kick it on Sunday. She agrees.

Text Eva back and forth a bit throughout the day. She comes over with a movie around 9-10 pm and it is wack movie, we aren’t really paying attention, mostly talking as most movie dates go. She is obviously a lot more sexually forward than Fedora as she brings up sex and sexuality every now n then in conversation and doesn't back down when I discuss it. She is laying in my lap and eventually I start playing with her neck area and she starts moaning and I go in for the kiss. We grab some drinks and head upstairs and mess around for a bit. No sex but had some fun. I’ll just say this... she had some serious skills lol. She did give me two hickeys in my neck which were fvcking huuuge so I've been walking around school with a popped collar for the last two days. Eva wanted to hang out again the next day but I already planned to hang with HBNative Monday and Fedora Tuesday so I tell her I can't hang out coz im busy with school work until Wednesday.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Monday
HBNative comes over to my place after like 4 phone calls earlier in the day. Roomates are watching tv in the living room so I take her straight Str8 to my bedroom. We talk for a bit she is kinda irritating and not as attractive as when I first saw her but fvck it. I start making out, I eventually hit it and then she leaves. Yay.

Dumbest thing was she looks at the hickey on my neck and thinks it is a birthmark. I mean.. seriously? Yes... I have symmetrical birthmarks on both sides of my neck. What a keen observation on your part :\

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff MF.

Over here, we have Fedora Friday ;)

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tuesday
Haven’t heard a peep from Fedora since Friday. I sent her a text msg Saturday and she didn’t even respond. I text her today asking if we are still on for tonite and she hits me back talking about how she ddin’t think I would call again coz I seemed all about sex and she isn’t like that. I tell her id be lying if I said I didn’t want to fvck her but I also like other aspects about her. She asks what the aspects are, I tell her and then she goes silent… Weird.

So I call her a couple hours later and she screens my call. Booo @ that. Eva called me after she had been drinking earlier and I told her I was busy with school work coz I thought Fedora was coming over. Weak sauce. Im gonna give Fedora a text or a call, can't decide which one yet or which day. I'll play it by ear I guess.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the honour of baseball, that is probably as close as I will ever get to a cycle, lol. First base first night 2nd & 3rd the second night and a home run the 3rd night. Yippie ki yay, lol.

HBEuro,
The way i have it planned in my head, the next time I see her, I'm going to apologize about going after Eva and tell her I would NEVER have gone for Eva if I knew they were friends thus subtlely displaying my interest in her. I know Im going to see HBEuro at least 2-3 more times so I got time, but I'm thinking of getting a lift in her car and then inviting her in to my place and making a move there. Hopefully she can keep her mouth shut n not fvck things up with me and Eva though

Eva
She knows I am leaving in a month. I pitched the idea of a relationship with an expiry date (not monogamy though, at least I hope she got the gist that it wasn't monogamous...) and she agreed. She is a cool girl, down to earth with a funny sense of humour and is an artist which is definitely cool.

HBNative
0 interest in her. Never really was interested, but she seemed down for sex so I persisted. To all you women out there reading, holding out sex won't make us want you more and neither will putting out...

As for this past weekend
Man I was just on fire. I think that swagger counts for so much in my game. When I got that swag things just fall into place and chicks open me. Feels good although I would prefer to open the chicks and succeed. I just feel like a better seducer that way.

Little White Lies
I've lied to each of the chicks about what I am doing. I got to do this in order not to scare them away. If the truth got me laid I would be Benjamin Franklin in this piece but it doesn't so fvck it. I would have told the truth to Eva if she questioned me initially about haivng a friend over on Saturday coz I had plans before I met her so I would have no regrets in telling her. I'm sure she figured out that my friend was a girl though.

'You probably do this to all the girls'
I know there is nothing wrong with being seen as a player but i think it will scare some girls away IE Fedora. Just coming on too strong or telling too many stories about other girls or chicks I've been with, etc. I need to calibrate myself better and learn when to amp it up and when to let off the gas so to speak

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nothing new lately. Just hung out wit past targets over the weekend. I'll keep yall posted for any new developments. I think imma wrap up this journal once the school year finishes.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally finished exams. I'm gonna wrap up the journal when I head home for the summer so I got about a week left of hunting here. Nothing else on my agenda from now til then so I need to motivate myself to hunt and read a lot. Be back later

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work you have here. All I can suggest, watch out for your tendency to take things too seriously. I remember some girl was asking you what you think of liars, qualifying you hard, and you walked off in mid convo, "screw her". Nice dramatic effect, but what happened? Weeks later, this chick swoops in and blocks by telling her friend that you're a doucheaphile.

Maybe slow down on the Kino. I know you want to close that night, but the finger is going into the vagina mighty quick. Work on having a more teasing caress for a longer time. It will keep her disarmed, and really, the foreplay will be better if it's more indirect for a while. But what do I know, I've never gotten head in a club.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to the club on Friday. Danced with one or two chicks and got rejected once or twice while trying to dance with the chickitas. Once I was winging a guy I knew from my hometown, I saw him checking out this hottie with an chubby unattractive friend and so I told him to talk to the hottie and I'll run interference. Tell me why the chubby chick rejected my approach to talk to her, hahaha. I was like 'o......kay, whatever'. He talked to his chick and she seemed receptive but told him she was taken upfront.

Anyways, I go to that kinda weak club that ends later than the rest of the clubs, and decide to post up. The chick from the March 15th FR is there and comes up to me (she is the one that I tried to fvck but didn't). She has been texting me or trying to hook up but I just have been busy or uninterested, but fvck it, its last call and the night is old. I tell her to lets go outside, and then I tell her to follow me and we take a lil walk. Apparently her friends left her @ the club so she can hang out with me, but I already have a steady thing going with Eva nowadays so I don't want this chick to touch my bed, let alone spend the night. During the walk I am rubbing up against her, then I finger her a bit while we are walking. Eventually I take her to the entrance of this high school and get her to give me head behind a bush.

So the chick is slobbing the knob and then stops and get up. So in my intoxicated state, there is a girl in front of me who just stopped doing her job. Two thoughts came into my head: a) Take her in my arms, kiss her a bit, hug her, and take her to my place to relax for a bit and make sweet love to her b) Jerk off in her hair and run home just to make for a great story to tell in the future.

Being the kindhearted Sir that I am, I did neither. I tell her "Fvck it, I'm just gonna finish myself, get back on the ground"

I bust in her mouth and on her chin area and then she starts talking about how her friend is giving her a lift and he is going to be wondering where she is and how he begged her to give her a lift home or some stuff. I dunno if it was even true, it could be some story to try and make me jealous but I could care less. If it was real, then talk about trifling girls, smh. Man, I hope that guy didn't choose that night to try and overcome his AFC tendencies, and finally kiss her haha.

Alright so I'm focusing on daygame now. Im pretty much accomplished what I want during the night game but my day-game is definitely lacking.

Today
I went out but did not accomplish much. I approached one girl giving me seemingly good eye contact once we got off the bus. I had so many ideas in my head on what to do, I had a book on seduction I was going to pull out and use pick up lines from as a joke but once I opened you could tell she was not interested and was giving rushed answers while she walked briskly away from me. Oh well, hahaha. Im gonna get some more approaches done tomorrow.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Nice work you have here. All I can suggest, watch out for your tendency to take things too seriously. I remember some girl was asking you what you think of liars, qualifying you hard, and you walked off in mid convo, "screw her". Nice dramatic effect, but what happened? Weeks later, this chick swoops in and blocks by telling her friend that you're a doucheaphile.

Maybe slow down on the Kino. I know you want to close that night, but the finger is going into the vagina mighty quick. Work on having a more teasing caress for a longer time. It will keep her disarmed, and really, the foreplay will be better if it's more indirect for a while. But what do I know, I've never gotten head in a club.
I did react rather harshly to the chick who tried to qualify. As a seducer I have to learn to be selfless so that I can get what I want and not let my emotions get in the way. It was one of those instances where the girls are girl-coding each other about me in an ambiguous but likely negative way, and I was standing there taking it for a while before something snapped in my head.

Yea I agree that there have been times where I moved too quick during my night-game for some chicks and scared them away or made 'em flakey the next day. I think I'll only keep the super-forward stuff to chicks that are drunk coz foreplay for a drunk chick doesn't really do anything anyways so might as well cut the bs. I can see the slow escalation making the encounter much more meaningful and builds rapport. Being forward does have its positive aspects though because often I am only interested in them sexually and it quickly weeds out the posers from the girls who are down. I see what you mean though because I do chase a lot of chicks away who could be down in the near future, but just not in the here and now.

I gotta spread rep for ya, but thanks for the feedback Phyzzle

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright fellas this is the end of the road here. Im closing down the journal. It's been a blast and my experiences have worked wonders for my confidence and helped me learn a great deal about women and myself. To some it may seem like a little bit of success in comparison to other posters but for me its been a long road. I've been at it for years although I've never really thrown myself into the game quite like i did in this journal. To those of you who think that this happened overnight or without any hardships, here are some of my previous adventures:

If starting a Boot Camp NOW, post here {Was too intimidated to finish week 1 of Bootcamp. Got 9 "hi's" total} (June -> July 2003)

If you're starting a bootcamp now (come here) {Took about a month to get 38 hi's and then I bombed out} (July/August 2003)

Boot Camp Thread (Opening May 2nd) {Got to week two and tanked after a couple convos} (March/April 2004)

Mic Fiend's Bootcamp Journal {Got to week two} (November -> December 2004)

FR: Clubbing experience {First time in the club I was kinda aggresive or uninhibited with the ladies} (February 2005)

Mic. Fiend's 50 Approaches Journal {50 approaches done. 1-2 lays altho they were mediocre} (May -> December 2006)

50 Game '08 {9 approaches, five closes} (Early 2007)

and then things really started falling into place with this journal... So I guess what Im trying to say is don't give up with the seduction fellas. it is not an overnight thing, it is a skill that lasts a lifetime so it will take time to finetune. I'm not as good as I would like to be by a long shot, but I am constantly improving and it is a great feeling.

As for SoSuave, I might post for a couple of the posters who have helped me but i think its time to take a little break or at least lurk in the shadows a bit. Thanks again to everyone who gave advice or read up on my journal. It's been real.

Peace out everyone :up:

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Gonna miss you bro.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO! Microphone Fiend!!!! Gonna miss you buddy! Another quality Don Juan leaving! WHY!!? Dude, i hope the game does you well and life. You've given good advice for me and i hope i've helped you out too! I hope to speak to you again my friend eventually! I won't let the advice u gave me go to waste! See ya buddy!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
^^any new revelations or stuff that stood out?
"If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down"

That is the groundbreaking stuff I learn daily. If it is insight on the journal you are looking for, I don't really have anything to add to it. Now it's just another chapter in the book of my life. I find it hard and easy to relate to it at the same time.

It's kinda like if you look at stuff you did as a kid. You can kinda piece the reasoning behind the moves if you try hard enough but sometimes you never know if that was what you were really thinking and what is backwards rationalization... just your mind filling in the gaps with logical explanations.

Just have fun in whatever you do Solomon. If it aint fun it aint worth it when it comes to women