Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attacking what we cant understand must stop

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn straight she is !
But what I am trying to say is that not everyone has had the benefit of a parent who never made excuses for them, and told them to step up, admit when they mess up and find a solution for it. Women who take their reputations more seriously than getting their freak on do exist *raises hand*:)

I dunno much about sexual politics, I haven't been with that many men. But I think that as long as you look after yourself and are discreet about your sexual escapades, you should encounter a problem.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: good job

Originally posted by ShortTimer
OMFG iqqi! This is the SMARTEST thing I've ever seen you type! This must be the BEST post you've ever had! Keep up the good work!
hmmm... i don't get it. maybe cuz i am a girl. :confused:

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
1st: why are people still responding to iqqi? She is obviously just here for attention, and you guys are doing an excellent job of validating her and giving her what she wants. Must...resist...the...troll, my friends!

As for the women issue, I'm not convinced that anyone here really gets it. AMF clearly has no clue what this site is about, but a couple of her/his(/its) points bear thought.

Originally posted by AMF
Man can not understand woman so he derides and scorns her.
Man doesn't understand woman because he has been conditioned with a view of women that is blatantly off track from reality: namely the pervasive AFC illusions that women behave in the manner Hollywood suggests. The problem is not how women behave in the real world; it is that men are lied to and told that women behave the Hollywood way. Men are taught to judge women by the same standards as they judge other men, such as honor, honesty, integrity, and respect, yet those qualities simply do not apply to women in the first place. If feminziism makes a man hold a woman to the male standard of honesty, she will fall woefully short in his estimation, and he will be forced to conclude that she is entirely dishonest. Reality: women are neither honest nor dishonest, because that standard should never have been applied to them in the first place.

What confuses me is that a lot of people here are still holding women to these standards, and getting mighty bitter when they find that women don't adhere to them; in essence, why are people still perpetuating the wrong cognitive model?

Does ANYONE honestly believe every woman is the same? Women are as individual as you or me.
Any man with a brain can notice that certain trends are relatively constant. It doesn't take a genius to understand the fate of a nice guy is a therapist, a teddy bear, or a trophy bf who is destined to receive only scraps of sex when she feels like it.

It is shameful and lazy that we try to form opinions about whole groups of people.
This site is formed reactively. We guys are finding that women are forcing certain behaviors on us if we want to get anywhere with them. Just like we require them to look good to get anywhere with us. If we could go through life as romantic nice guys, we would. But it doesn't work, and we know that painfully well because we have been there, and been undone by that. Anyone who doesn't believe this needs to shut the fvck up and listen!

The sad thing about this site is not that it exists, but that it has to exist. In a world that wasn't horribly twisted, it wouldn't be necessary.

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Attacking what we cant understand must stop

Originally posted by SourFox
1st: why are people still responding to iqqi? She is obviously just here for attention, and you guys are doing an excellent job of validating her and giving her what she wants. Must...resist...the...troll, my friends!

You are right. After seeing iqqi's last reply to me, where she blatantly contradicts herself, then denies it, I know better than to try to carry on a discussion with her. No more troll feeding for me...

Man doesn't understand woman because he has been conditioned with a view of women that is blatantly off track from reality: namely the pervasive AFC illusions that women behave in the manner Hollywood suggests. The problem is not how women behave in the real world; it is that men are lied to and told that women behave the Hollywood way. Men are taught to judge women by the same standards as they judge other men, such as honor, honesty, integrity, and respect, yet those qualities simply do not apply to women in the first place.

If feminziism makes a man hold a woman to the male standard of honesty, she will fall woefully short in his estimation, and he will be forced to conclude that she is entirely dishonest. Reality: women are neither honest nor dishonest, because that standard should never have been applied to them in the first place.

This is an interesting statement. It is true that men have been lied to regarding how women TYPICALLY react. And it is true that women claim that they are equal to men in all areas, and are in no sense inferior.

I also agree a man will be VERY disappointed if he expects a woman to treat him with the same respect and consideration he tries to treat others with.

The problem is that women from other cultures DO measure up quite well with men in terms of honesty, honor, etc. They only become corrupted once they live in America for extended periods of time.

I don't think those values, specifically honesty, are only male values. I consider them human values. I have met some women who I consider high quality, and the men who are involved with them are fortunate. I was involved with a woman like this, so I know it is possible.

I believe that women are certainly capable of better behavior. The question is how should a man deal with women who typically act selfishly and deceptively, and are supported by a culture that encourages female exploitation and irresponsibility?

Jay_VCU

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know what the problem is?

You all need to get laid.

Everybody is in a good mood after a good sex session.

Stop bickering.

As for ShortyBrown and iqqi, send me some pics. If you look decent I would be happy to give you what you need.

Reaction score
guys let this thread go to oblivion - please do not respond any more create a thread with a masculine theme that doesnt relegate us to bickering fools!!!

Eric Smith

Don Juan
Reaction score
JustDoItAlways: your quote is pretty much spot on. iqqi and ShortyBrown have accumulated probably more posts in a short amount of time than any man here except Saine and Player_Supreme. As far as I know, the only female poster here that is embraced by most is Wyldfire. She posts great advice (she still posts once in a while) I notice by her not participating in these threads (she probably reads them), she is smart enough by realizing that this is just one giant pissing contest. In a way, iqqi is trying to get the last word in. She won't stop posting about this until everyone else is just tired of the BS and leaves. Then she probably does a victory dance when she makes the last post.

btw where is that AMF chick? i noticed she phucked off when logic reared its head, and her argument was pointed out to be rubbish.( although i suspect she just wanted to get up on a perch for a little bit )
She picked a fight that she couldn't win so she ran off. Besides, the odds are that AMF will post the exact same thing iqqi is so I doubt she/he would offer any more insights into the matter.

Because a man taught me to be a well-rounded, decent, tolerant person,who takes whats dished out to her on the chin and takes responsibility for herself and how she behaves.
Great...consider yourself in the minority. Most teenage girls are egotistical brats. I know because I've dated them. Their dads are their personal slaves. In a word, most fathers are the ultimate AFCs to their daughters. Providing is one thing but becoming her b1tch is another.

Truth is a lot of girls are sluts, liars, cheaters, and b1tches. However we're not going to change that with this post so its shape up or ship out into the gay seas or get used to your right hand for a lot of your life. I don't like their behaviors but I'm not going to cut off contact from 99.9% of attractive girls just because of that. A lot of these behaviors are learned, not inherited. From person experience, most of these bad characteristics go out the window in the presence of a true man.

A lot of men like to bash American women because they (men) are lazy and don't want to step up to the challenge. I love challenges so I embrace most of these US girls' attitudes. Thing is after talking to them for just mere minutes, I get their shields defused and turn them into the girls they really are, not the stuck up b1tches that their facade indicates. Same goes for most ****y men. Prove to them that you are better than them (after all their sh1t talking) and they will regress to whiny little boys that just wanted to be cool in the first place.

Must...resist...the...troll, my friends!
Its like a train wreck; you don't want to look at it but its futile.

In a world that wasn't horribly twisted, it wouldn't be necessary.
I have a feeling that AFCs have always existed; probably in the same proportion as it is now. The thing is until the 1900s, most people were married as soon as girls went on the rag and the guys have enough physical strength to be self sufficient to own a business or a farm. The middle dating-courtship crap was cut so short that these problems now are nonexistant. They were forced into marriage by the church and society. However as marriages become less and less important, the more AFCs begin to be unmasked.

The question is how should a man deal with women who typically act selfishly and deceptively, and are supported by a culture that encourages female exploitation and irresponsibility?
Just work your game on them. Society is one giant blanket of security. However no matter how hard you fight it, you can never fight genetics. Women by DNA are the submissive sex. These "independent women" I suspect are mere products of men who have been so feminine that the women had to step up and take the masculine role. Its also in our DNA that we have to have dominators and submissives. If the old dominators are not doing their jobs, they are replaced. Simply put; men aren't doing their jobs as men. Women right now are doing a better job of being a man.

Which is sad. They exploit because most men buckle like a belt. They are irresponsible because they know that they can get away with it. Don't you remember when you had a babysitter, the first few minutes with her, you'd try to see how far you can push your boundaries with her? Of course you did. If the sitter caved in too much, you never respected them, you exploited them to the fullest degree. The same is whats going on. We are always trying to push buttons to see how far we can go.

Real men often times land the woman they want because they see her and know what she can actually be. They care for and respect their women but it will be a cold day in hell if they get away with cheating, lying, and exploitation. This keeps the girl in check and the man in check because as long as he maintains the "No BS", she will still be with him. This seems wrong on paper but when you factor in how that is how humans are supposed to be (male dominant and female submissive - as coded in our DNA), all is well with the relationship. As soon as this balance is disrupted, chaos ensues. If the man is too dominant or too submissive, the relationship is a failure.

Women I notice blame a lot on men but I have to say that overall I agree with them 99% of the time. We're not doing our jobs. Women are holding up their end of the bargain and collectively we are letting them down. So they walk all over us and deservedly so.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pity us menfolk!

i speak my mind, share my opinion, and i am a troll. haha! that's cool.

the reason i even spoke up in the first place is because this whole thread is a "pity me" party, and if you don't realize that then noone can save you from it. not me, not you. so party, i mean, pity on!

BTW, just because i say you should not pity yourselves, does not mean i am saying women have the right to pity themselves. so stop negatively mirroring things i say, and accusing me of invisible contradictions.

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Attacking what we cant understand must stop

Originally posted by PlayerinTraining
The problem is that women from other cultures DO measure up quite well with men in terms of honesty, honor, etc. They only become corrupted once they live in America for extended periods of time.

I don't think those values, specifically honesty, are only male values. I consider them human values. I have met some women who I consider high quality, and the men who are involved with them are fortunate. I was involved with a woman like this, so I know it is possible.
Yeah, I agree with you that honesty etc...are not just male values...though I think that men and women define them in very different ways. For example, perhaps "truth" for a guy means what ever he determines through a logical analysis. Perhaps "truth" for a women means whatever feels right based on her emotional state at the moment. Confusion will naturally arise when the two conflict. Here is a very famous example: women flaking on a meeting even when the guy made a great impression on her. One of the reasons she might flake is because although she was in the right emotional state to want the guy when she was with him, she loses that state when she goes home. From her perspective, she is justified in flaking on him because it doesn't feel right to her at the moment, but from our perspective, it is disrespectful bull****.

However, I think the problem in our culture is when chicks can get away breaking both the male and female standards of respect. For instance, the way that girls will use AFCs for anything and everything even when she knows that he wants sex with her, knows that she won't have sex with him, and knows that he can't resist her requests.

I believe that women are certainly capable of better behavior. The question is how should a man deal with women who typically act selfishly and deceptively, and are supported by a culture that encourages female exploitation and irresponsibility?
Hope that eventually the attitudes taught here and on mASF become commonplace enough that enough men learn the power of NEXT!

Here is a good post from mASF that I was drawing several points from that sheds some light on our discussion. Enjoy.

Topic: New alpha attitude (1 of 2), Read 382 times
Conf: >> General
Date: Friday, November 14, 2003 01:41 PM

A powerful attitude I permanently adopted into my game flows from the attitude present in Rio’s posts, no matter what he is wrting about, which is: Chicks have NO ****ING CLUE, you are DADDY, you have to TELL them what to do for you. This has greatly boosted me.

Accepting the daddy frame has changed many things for me. When a chick ****s up, I lightly punish her because that is MY JOB as daddy, not because I feel any particular negative emotion tied to her actions. I punish her because of the HIGH-IDEAL concept of love.

A standard ASF definition of being alpha is not taking any **** from a chick. I feel myself shifting from that attitude and to a new attitude that alpha is being myself and being strong enough to ACCEPT a woman being herself, along with all the negative things about her as long as they do not tangibly affect me. I do not consider emotions tangible. Now I fully love everything about women including ALL their games, lies, drama, and **** tests. It’s part of what makes a woman a woman.

I don’t have any more expectations because chicks are like PUPPIES, they will chew my shoes and **** on my carpet but I accept that is what they do, I spank them, and then feed them and rub their heads. Their postive actions amuse me. Their negative actions do not move me because I am indifferent, it’s just what they are. I give a puppy away if it is truly bad, not because I don’t love it, but becaues it is MY JOB. They only REACT to my actions on their emotions and what I tell them to do in the moment.

Men understand and act on concepts, women understand and act on feelings. For example, the old alpha concept of showing anger to chick for disrespecting my time is useless because a chick is NOT capable of respect, or disresrpect, in the first place. Those things are HIGH-IDEAL concepts for men and applicable ONLY to male-male interactions. For women, there are only emotions: lust, jealousy, anger, sadness, joy. I believe this fits with Franco’s tyrant frame, we must absolutely RULE a chick’s emotions and make her and tell her what to feel. Feelings belong to the beast world, and high-ideal concepts belong to the logical world of men. A lion does not care if his lioness does not show up on time, he merely eats and ****s other lionesses because that is his job. He ****s her if she shows up, he bites her if she gets out of hand, all because that is his job.
This is quite an education for me.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by Eric Smith
In a way, iqqi is trying to get the last word in. She won't stop posting about this until everyone else is just tired of the BS and leaves. Then she probably does a victory dance when she makes the last post.
I know the solution to your problem because it worked for me.

Here it is:

Originally posted by iqqi
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
When every one of Iqqi's posts looks like this you will feel so much better. It's like prozac for the soul.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
(.)(.),

First, thats the worst username in all internet history.

Second, d!ckhead, I'm a guy.

Everyone else,

I'm so proud my thread became a flame war. It's an honour.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Better threads have been moved and yet this still lives.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*yawn*

Originally posted by ( . )( . )
could have fooled me.
Thanks, but you did all the hard work.

Oh and please enlighten me: what on earth does ( . )( . ) mean?

Apart from that youre on drugs?

Well done in the final, btw. So close. Shame.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF

Oh and please enlighten me: what on earth does ( . )( . ) mean?

it means your a pathetic unoriginal "captain save a ho" and your fake patronising wisdom is the biggest load of bollocks ive read in quite some time.

"attacking what we dont understand"..pffft, who are you to say or presume that anyone BESIDES YOU doesnt understand chicks, trust me you silly wanker, their not that hard to understand.

maybe for some immature phucktard living in fantasy land who still thinks the nature of chicks are somehow unique and different to each and everyone they are.

spare us your fake wisdom and try hard original way of thinking which in actual fact is anything BUT original.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get this straight, f**kwit. I dont remember ever saying that "only I understand chicks", and if YOU remember, my second post stated that these werent necessarily my beliefs, rather I wanted peoples opinions because I - unlike you - dont believe that what I believe is definitely true, or fixed, or absolute.

And I'm not sure how you read ( . )( . ) to mean "your a pathetic unoriginal captain save a ho". I think you must be backward.

Come on, stop lying to us.

What on earth does your stupid little "name" mean?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
i just told you, it means your not original, nor has anything you said hold any truth to it...toolbag.

lol and how stupid do you feel?, you make a bullsh!t post about how this site promotes "attacking" and the "degredation of others" then in the following replies you kind of slip from your high and mighty and all knowing perch and join the rest of us "evil and lazy" people, because someone called out your rubbish views.

you pretend profits make me laugh......fraud

you mate are a joke.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread closed.