Attacking what we cant understand must stop

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AMf and Drixsa, You sound like the chicks who frequent this board, "Not all Women......," is all I hear. Telling the truth as you see it is not hatred, to speak bad of someone doesn't make you a hate monger. I love women, I hate most of their ways.

Drixsa domestic violence is at a minimum an equal opportunity affair, but most is probably initiated by women. What man would call the police because his wife beat him up? You don't know when a man is abused because he would be ridiculed if he was abused by a woman. What cop has answered the call "wife slapped husband?" Those calls are almost never made. There are no battered mens shelters are you also saying there are no battered men? As men we are taught to suck it up and "be a man," men tend to deal with their problems internally.

This is anecdotal, but I have never hit a woman, I have been punched, hit, kicked, and slapped by many women. Had I hit them in the same manner they hit me, it would be abuse. I would bet that the vast majority of men have been hit by a woman many more times than they have hit women.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
AMf and Drixsa, You sound like the chicks who frequent this board, "Not all Women......," is all I hear. Telling the truth as you see it is not hatred, to speak bad of someone doesn't make you a hate monger. I love women, I hate most of their ways.

Drixsa domestic violence is at a minimum an equal opportunity affair, but most is probably initiated by women. What man would call the police because his wife beat him up? You don't know when a man is abused because he would be ridiculed if he was abused by a woman. What cop has answered the call "wife slapped husband?" Those calls are almost never made. There are no battered mens shelters are you also saying there are no battered men? As men we are taught to suck it up and "be a man," men tend to deal with their problems internally.

This is anecdotal, but I have never hit a woman, I have been punched, hit, kicked, and slapped by many women. Had I hit them in the same manner they hit me, it would be abuse. I would bet that the vast majority of men have been hit by a woman many more times than they have hit women.
it was just an example relax there fellow

and if u want to make judgements thats cool with me but atleast read everythin i have had to say

becuase being ignorant just makes you look stupid

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ummm...ok?!? I dont understand your last post guess its because Im ignorant and stupid.

I guess name calling makes you look brilliant.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
What drixsa and I are trying to say, academic arguments aside, is that misogyny will ultimately get you nowhere with women.
stop confusing the truth with misogyny, you make yourself look even dumber than you obviously already are.

anyway arguing with 2 chicks (i suspect i was right the first time) that women are all unique, individual snowflakes is bloody pointless.

i agree with the dumb b!tch who started it, thread closed ..................mods?

EDIT: btw i thought we already cleared this sort of crap out on this site a few months ago when idiots who had absolutley no argument started shouting " WOMAN HATER".

have a look around einsteins......you see where we are?

oh and like it was said a few months ago , point out where you actually read a misogynistic post before you start shouting it out......PROOF or shut the phuck up, and if you do honestly find proof im sure the mods would ban the account of a true to life woman hater quicker than you can say" i cant stand drama queens"

Last edited:

SourFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, all of you are confusing two separate issues: how men and women treat each other as groups, and how they treat each other as individuals. Thus discussing divorce laws, domestic abuse, marriage etc...is tangential to how men and women treat each other on a personal level in romantic relationships, and not really relevant.

Here is a better way to look at it:

- Men and women behave according to different standards.

- Political correctness in our culture says that men and women can, or should, behave to the same standards.

- Yet men find out very quickly that women think of concepts like honesty, integrity, etc...very differently.

- So then men are forced to conclude that women lack integrity, when in reality, they were judging women according to the wrong standards. Thus our culture forces misogyny on men.

Let's take the classic example:

- A guy is told that women are attracted to nice guys.

- He meets a girl, and she treats him in a way that he perceives as manipulative because he doesn't understand why she doesn't want him. She blows him off or gives him "let's just be friends."

- He concludes that women are manipulative *****es, for not wanting him. In reality, the girl was acting completely naturally by rejecting him. Her behavior was not the problem. The problem was the LIE that women like AFCs that the guy had been fed.

See?

Thus Playerintraining and AMF are both still stuck in AFC views of the world.

Playerintraining is still judging women from an AFC standpoint. He perceives normal female behavior as "manipulative." His views are correct according to the lens he is looking through; he is simply looking through the wrong lens.

As for AMF, he is standing in blatant denial of patterns in human behavior.

The distinction that you - and too many on this site - seem to fail to understand, is that an object has fixed properties whereas a human being does not.
Half truths. Humans have fixed properties in some areas, and don't in others.

You are mistaken. As a student of psychology I can tell you that the behavioral sciences clearly show that environment appears to be many times more significant as a determinant governing behaviour. Women are not "hardwired." Human beings are not "hardwired." The only thing which is "hardwired" is the lazy ignorance permeating this forum.
Oh, human beings are hardwired, and influenced by our culture. The only question is HOW. It is impossible to deny that there are patterns in human behavior that need to be noted. Whether the patterns are caused by biology, or by environment, is immaterial, the patterns still exist. However, it is very hard to pin down what these patterns are. So I agree that people are bound to be lazy and claim there are patterns where there are none. However, I think you are ignoring some patterns that are basically empirical. For instance:

- Our culture trains men in ways that causes them to be AFCs.

- AFCs lose with women, and women don't treat them very well.

- AFCs are bound to perceive female behavior as manipulative, simply because they don't understand it, due to all the myths about women.

Yes, these generalizations are not always going to be true. Yet, they are true enough, and very useful. There is plenty of benefit in making generalizations like "all women do this..." We just need to make sure that those generalizations are as accurate as possible. Thus playerintraining's claims of bad female behavior and double standards are rather hit-and-miss, but not completely without value.