Attacking what we cant understand must stop

Hannibal

Don Juan
Reaction score
...the thread lives on, and by the way, can't you recognize that ( . )( . ) is that mysterious part of the female anatomy known as breasts? its a fairly original thing after all how many people have body part drawings for screen names?

and P.S. these digital breasts are all you will be seeing for a while, because if you keep complaining about everything that nowone cares about then you arent gonna get any real ones anytime soon

Reaction score
after your bisexual outbreak on Dekka's thread now I see!

You sound like this faggot I once new who said:

If mankind wouldn't fear us and try it once to see if it was for them then the world would be a better place"

Try it once??? ohh hell no! He forgot that real men have a natural affinity for the touching of another male in the american culture...(intimate touching)...don't go of on a tangent.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent been paying too close attension to this thread

but it is quite rediculous to assume that woman differ less than men or are less complicated.

look at the majority of the guys on this sight, i can honestly say that i have no real interest in meeting most of them and have even less doubt of the kind of people that they are.

look at most of the ignorant people that replied to this thread, feeling that they can dominate over women if they can find some way in their head to belive that woman are all the same thus they mean nothing and are useless.

im not sure if that a few of the "pedistal" posts that guys salivate over have gone too far to their head that they have now made woman to be some sort of inferior thing only suitable for sex.

it is interesting becuase in my life i have seen more woman than i have seen (actual) MEN.

when making uneducated comments such as these it speaks more about yourself than it does any female.

the honest truth is that many females and MALES are shallow, just becuase a woman does not share the same interests and thoughts that you do doesnt make her ignorant or shallow.

males shout how shallow and stupid the female is to make up for their own insecurity. instead of saying "gee, maybe im not complex or interesting enough?" they think it must be something wrong with women

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
drixsa wrote:

look at most of the ignorant people that replied to this thread, feeling that they can dominate over women if they can find some way in their head to belive that woman are all the same thus they mean nothing and are useless.
This isn't about "dominating" women. It is about pointing out the double standards and selfish characteristics that cause men to be frustrated about dealing with chicks.

If a guy points to the crap he has to put up with in order to find the very very few DECENT women, he is called a whiner.

If a chick complains "all men are jerks", men and women will coddle and comfort someone who, in all likelihood, bears some responsibility for her unhappiness.

I'd like you to define what a "real man" is.

Questioning a guy's manhood is a cheap insult, since most men in America are taught to be very insecure. Most of this teaching comes from women, in the sense that men are taught that pleasing a woman defines what a man is, and failure to please them means a man is worthless.

The bottom line is a guy shouln't define his worth as a man or a human being by the response he gets out of women. And he shouldn't take what they say too seriously. In fact, it is best to pretend to listen, and then do as you please anyway.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerinTraining

This isn't about "dominating" women. It is about pointing out the double standards and selfish characteristics that cause men to be frustrated about dealing with chicks.

If a guy points to the crap he has to put up with in order to find the very very few DECENT women, he is called a whiner.

If a chick complains "all men are jerks", men and women will coddle and comfort someone who, in all likelihood, bears some responsibility for her unhappiness.

I'd like you to define what a "real man" is.

Questioning a guy's manhood is a cheap insult, since most men in America are taught to be very insecure. Most of this teaching comes from women, in the sense that men are taught that pleasing a woman defines what a man is, and failure to please them means a man is worthless.

The bottom line is a guy shouln't define his worth as a man or a human being by the response he gets out of women. And he shouldn't take what they say too seriously. In fact, it is best to pretend to listen, and then do as you please anyway.
life is literally one big double standard so i fail to see how complaining about it will solve anything.

both men and woman complain about the opposite sex and yes it is their own faults, but look at the things posted on this site, even more speciffically on this thread, giving BS "scientific" reasons how men are more complex than woman.

its utter bs for a guy to say that the woman is too "shallow" do see how great he is, instead of looking back at himself to see where he is really the one at fault

i could care less how most men are taught in america, i am from america and yes i have seen this but it does not make it allright.

im not sure if more of the teaching comes from woman or from TV to be honest.

i think that the real problem is not that many men are being raised by woman but the real problems lie within the morals which parents lack. again here is another example of how much easier it is to attack a woman than really try and solve the problem.

NO I AM NOT A WOMAN. just trying to make a point.

my definition of what a man is, has to start with morals and ethics, becuase nobody is worthwhile if they dont have those, the rest of the list is long and can possibly be argued and the only thing of real importance is that i am satisfied with what qualifies them to my own personal carving of who i am and who i am trying to be.

no a man should not define his worth in anything but himself and his achievements

on a semi related subject i find once again that letting myself type these words i learn more from myself, quite nice actually

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
life is literally one big double standard so i fail to see how complaining about it will solve anything.

Are you saying that you agree with the basic premise that men are held to more strict standards of behavior than women are?

And are you also saying that this is justifiable?

Seems to me that identifying injustice is the first way to rectify it.

The premise of feminism, as it was sold, is that the opportunities open to men and women should be judged SOLELY on their merit, and people should not be put in categories based solely on sex.

Now that feminists have basically gotten their way, they are even worse sexists then men ever were. Women have choices, but men have only responsibilities.

At least men, as bad as they can be, were moved by appeals to justice.

It will be interesting to see if women can be moved by the same appeals to justice, or are they so thoroughly self-centered, that they will remain unmoved? I'm still in doubt.

To NOT speak out, and hold people accountable for their actions, is bullshyt, IMHO.

its utter bs for a guy to say that the woman is too "shallow" do see how great he is, instead of looking back at himself to see where he is really the one at fault

I'm curious--if you had a female friend complaining about men, how do you think she would react to the advice you are giving the men--that she is a whiner, and she should just deal with it?

If you had 1000 females and 1000 males with a similar complaint, do you think that the females would, on average, have a different response to your advice than males would?

How do you think other friends (both male and female) would view you if you gave her the advice that she should stop complaining about her problems?

Considering the fact that many guys on this site are afraid to approach a woman, is it really that helpful to tell them that their failures with women are a reflection of themselves?

Or is it more helpful to point out the obvious--too many women ARE manipulative, selfish, b!tches, and that rejection by them shouldn't be taken seriously?

i could care less how most men are taught in america, i am from america and yes i have seen this but it does not make it allright.

im not sure if more of the teaching comes from woman or from TV to be honest.

Are you aware that most TV shows are paid for by advertisers who are trying to sell products to WOMEN?

Either way, the female point of view IS reality for most people. The male POV has been defined out of existence as irrelevant or deviant.

i think that the real problem is not that many men are being raised by woman but the real problems lie within the morals which parents lack. again here is another example of how much easier it is to attack a woman than really try and solve the problem.

How can you NOT blame women when THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for divorce (between 66 and 88% of all divorces are filed by women) and bring up a vast majority of children in single parent households?

How is pointing out irresponsible and unjust behavior an "attack?"

my definition of what a man is, has to start with morals and ethics, becuase nobody is worthwhile if they dont have those,

I'd agree. I just find the morals and ethics of most females to be lacking.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drixsa, you seem to be a rare exception on this site - an open mind.

Now that feminists have basically gotten their way, they are even worse sexists then men ever were. Women have choices, but men have only responsibilities.
Appalling generalization.

Or is it more helpful to point out the obvious--too many women ARE manipulative, selfish, b!tches, and that rejection by them shouldn't be taken seriously?

Either way, the female point of view IS reality for most people.

How can you NOT blame women when THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for divorce (between 66 and 88% of all divorces are filed by women)
Filing for divorce does not make you responsible for it.

I just find the morals and ethics of most females to be lacking.
Hang on... appalling generalization.

And PS, please resist the temptation to come back with your trademark biggoted-alpha BS.

Originally posted by Sting
You need to look beyond the fact that men often deride and scorn women, and look closely at *why* various men do so. For the posters on this and other male-oriented websites, it stems from actually understanding the general nature of women.
We understand the general nature of women?!? You - and presumably a select band of wise sages - have in your infinite wisdom done what no scientific discipline has ever claimed is possible, and deduced a set of immutable laws and rules governing 51% of the human race collectively?!?

However, as a gender, women are "hardwired" to a certain extent, thereby allowing for the prediction of particular behavior. To accept your criticism at its face value would contradict the entire field of behavioral science, not to mention the fields of anthropology and biology.
You are mistaken. As a student of psychology I can tell you that the behavioral sciences clearly show that environment appears to be many times more significant as a determinant governing behaviour. Women are not "hardwired." Human beings are not "hardwired." The only thing which is "hardwired" is the lazy ignorance permeating this forum.

We label and categorize others so that we can understand them. Categorization is indicative of understanding distinctions between people, places and things. Indeed, it is one of the first skills a human being learns as an infant, and it is the foundation of all future education.
You imply that human beings are infallible. The ability to distinguish and categorize is a fundamental requirement in navigating the social world, but its fundamentality is the reason it is flawed. The same method and systems of classifying objects is mistakenly applied to classifying people, and is subject to so much error and oversight because it inherently basic.

The distinction that you - and too many on this site - seem to fail to understand, is that an object has fixed properties whereas a human being does not.

Reaction score
I was about to viciously flame the lot of you for being such bickering little bytches, but then I came across this nugget at the very end..

Originally posted by AMF
The distinction that you - and too many on this site - seem to fail to understand, is that an object has fixed properties whereas a human being does not.

Therein lies the problem. not only does this attitude apply to the women out there, but to these AFCs perception of themselves. They dont really believe radial change is possible and this belief is what limits them. It is much easier to push the responsibility on the woman than have to deal with your own hang-ups, baggage, etc.

Guys you need to wake up and take responsibility for your own lives.

One of my biggest pet peeves is when I hear one of my AFC pals talk about how a girl is "doing" something to him, messing his head up.

BIATCH! Nobody "does" anything to you. You either give people the power to affect you or you dont. The choice is always yours!

This was why I made the flame thread. It was a place where people could rag in each other without taking themselves or each other too seriously. One of the best assets you can have as a DJ is a thick skin.

When nothing really fazes you and you stop blaming others for your problems, you are one step closer to being a real man.

The Sniffer has spoken :cool:

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk above is just theoritical. There's too much of this on this site. We live in a real world where real things happen.

For example, say you've been dating this girl for 3 months. Everything is great, she is really one of those rare gems.

But, out of the blue, you're at a club and she starts flirting with this guy right in front of you. She dances with him for 4 straight songs, they even get a little dirty on the dance floor.

After that she goes to the bathroom, disappears for another 15 minutes and then comes back to the table and acts all huffy.

Is this unusual behavior for a woman?

Does she feel guilty about it at this point?

What do you do?

Do you change your opinion of her, for 3 months, she has been a gem?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
We live in a real world where real things happen.
I'm with you so far.

Is this unusual behavior for a woman?
Sorry who's "a woman"?

Who are we talking about?! I know some women. But theyre all quite different, really.

Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
Nobody "does" anything to you. You either give people the power to affect you or you dont. The choice is always yours!
This is gospel ;)

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AMF,

Your only arguments seem to be are that my generalizations are "appalling", which simply means you don't like them.

It doesn't mean that my conclusions are untrue. On other threads, I have presented ample evidence of that they are accurate.

People today feel uncomfortable making generalizations, for all sorts of reasons--mainly because the generalizations were factually untrue and lead to persecution of minority groups.

Simply because SOME generalizations were later proven factually untrue, doesn't mean that there is something wrong with ALL generalizations.

Strictly speaking, if you file for divorce, you ARE responsible for breaking up the marriage. Whether that action is justified or not requires other info. I suppose that is what you are really getting to--whether the ending of the marriage is justified.

I think it is revealing that most divorces are filed by women.

Do you really believe the majority of women are justified in ending a marriage?

While I acknowledge they have a right to do so, I do not. I believe women have unrealistic notions of what a relationship requires. When they discover marriage involves trade-offs, they somehow feel "shortchanged", and so decide to end it.

Don't believe me, read the following article:
http://www.cyberparent.com/women/marriage2.htm

And if women don't think marriage meets their needs, I think marriage offers even less to a man.

Men also have more to lose if they file for divorce, so they are damned if they do or damned if they don't.

And PS, please resist the temptation to come back with your trademark biggoted-alpha BS.

And why don't you come back with some tangible evidence, aside from the fact my concolusions make you uncomfortable.

You are a psychologist, so you should have no problem looking up some studies to refute my points, if they are invalid.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my responses will be in italics

Are you saying that you agree with the basic premise that men are held to more strict standards of behavior than women are?

yes

And are you also saying that this is justifiable?

it doesnt matter if it is justifiable or not somethings you can get around something you cannot

Seems to me that identifying injustice is the first way to rectify it.

thats nice but what are you going to do to CHANGE it, talking about it is nice and heart warming, but im curious to know what is bothering you so much? the way i see it the world is really a man's world

The premise of feminism, as it was sold, is that the opportunities open to men and women should be judged SOLELY on their merit, and people should not be put in categories based solely on sex.

i see no probelems in that, most jobs that a man can do a woman can do just as well (wow dont i sound like a feminist:eek:

feminists arent really a problem in my eyes, what are you talking about? men have choices and woman also have responsibilites

At least men, as bad as they can be, were moved by appeals to justice.

It will be interesting to see if women can be moved by the same appeals to justice, or are they so thoroughly self-centered, that they will remain unmoved? I'm still in doubt.

To NOT speak out, and hold people accountable for their actions, is bullshyt, IMHO.

what should they be accounted for their words? actions say what the mind can't

I'm curious--if you had a female friend complaining about men, how do you think she would react to the advice you are giving the men--that she is a whiner, and she should just deal with it?

funny you ask becuase i did just give a female friend of mine some love related advice. i told her something along those lines, yes.

If you had 1000 females and 1000 males with a similar complaint, do you think that the females would, on average, have a different response to your advice than males would?

i cannot say for sure but would you like to get a study goin? id say that anyone feeling one sided love is in trouble but that while trying to show the opposite sex the same point you may have to address it in different shades

How do you think other friends (both male and female) would view you if you gave her the advice that she should stop complaining about her problems?

i honestly dont care how they would act but i have told friends of both sexes just that, i cannot control whether they listen to me, but i can say that i havent lost any respect or friends over my advice. i consider myself the kind of person that just says it like it is, i dont BS to make you feel better or think something more or less of myself and i think that people pick that up from me so they know if they want honest advice, that i am their man

Considering the fact that many guys on this site are afraid to approach a woman, is it really that helpful to tell them that their failures with women are a reflection of themselves?

are you suggesting that we lie to people and say that woman are evil who are out to suck the happiness out of you? i knew from day one that my lack(or somewhat lack) of success was MY OWN fault. i dont try and blame woman, they werent the problem. i was

yes many woman are this way, BUT so are many men, i have come to find that more men IMO are actually the a-holes, and are more selfish, etc. etc. if you wanna make up all this BS that woman are evil this and that, to help you be "successful" with woman, do what you want but you are selling yourself short becuase in order to be fully successful you need to understand it at its core. look you are a perfect example, you blame woman for who you claim they are instead of looking at yourself as the root of your own problems.

Are you aware that most TV shows are paid for by advertisers who are trying to sell products to WOMEN?
yes i am but i dont see how that defeats my point

Either way, the female point of view IS reality for most people. The male POV has been defined out of existence as irrelevant or deviant.

thats funny who runs just about every country? how many female presdients have you seen? men might not be important in the sales of grocery products yet it still doesnt dissolve my theory that partly relates to TV

How can you NOT blame women when THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE for divorce (between 66 and 88% of all divorces are filed by women) and bring up a vast majority of children in single parent households?

i think AMF covered this quite nicely regardless morals need to be possessed by both mother and father, and in most cases both are lacking

my definition of what a man is, has to start with morals and ethics, becuase nobody is worthwhile if they dont have those,

I'd agree. I just find the morals and ethics of most females to be lacking.

how so? this is ridiculous, what did woman do to you to make you feel this way?

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your only arguments seem to be are that my generalizations are "appalling", which simply means you don't like them.
Not from any personal motive, but because they are evidence of a disregard for empirical evidence about human behaviour.

It doesn't mean that my conclusions are untrue. On other threads, I have presented ample evidence of that they are accurate.
Where?

People today feel uncomfortable making generalizations, for all sorts of reasons--mainly because the generalizations were factually untrue and lead to persecution of minority groups.

Simply because SOME generalizations were later proven factually untrue, doesn't mean that there is something wrong with ALL generalizations.
Logically this is a moot point, and unless you wish to cite some statistical analysis comparing the proportion of generalizations proven factually untrue, it remains so. But would you agree with me, Player, that historically generalizations per se have tended to be overthrown in light of factual evidence?

Strictly speaking, if you file for divorce, you ARE responsible for breaking up the marriage. Whether that action is justified or not requires other info. I suppose that is what you are really getting to--whether the ending of the marriage is justified.

While I acknowledge they have a right to do so, I do not. I believe women have unrealistic notions of what a relationship requires. When they discover marriage involves trade-offs, they somehow feel "shortchanged", and so decide to end it.
No. If you file for divorce, you are merely legally responsible. It does not, in any way, mean you are socially, morally or emotionally responsible for "breaking up the marriage."

Moreover, you beleive the fact that more women file for divorce as indicative of women's unrealistic expectations. I believe the statistic is indicative of unrealistic expectations on both sides, or male neglect, or external social forces, or any one or combination of complex factors. It is overly simplistic to read into this statistic at face value. I also suggest you contrast your statistic against figures for incidents of domestic violence - statistically, almost an entirely male transgression. Both legal and feminist reforms - however militarily repugnant you may find them - have enboldened women to no longer accept infidelity, neglect and violence as part and parcel of married life. And you "acknowledge they have a right to do so, but you do not?" I am confused by this sentence, but it quite aptly demonstrates the defective thinking employed in your argument.

You are a psychologist, so you should have no problem looking up some studies to refute my points, if they are invalid.
I am no psychologist. I am merely studying psychology. I aim to provide such evidence at some point soon.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JustDoItAlways
All this talk above is just theoritical. There's too much of this on this site. We live in a real world where real things happen.

actually this is quite a good topic, b/c imo the mindset of so many is so off

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't believe me, read the following article:
http://www.cyberparent.com/women/marriage2.htm

And if women don't think marriage meets their needs, I think marriage offers even less to a man.

Men also have more to lose if they file for divorce, so they are damned if they do or damned if they don't.

And why don't you come back with some tangible evidence, aside from the fact my concolusions make you uncomfortable.

if a marriage fails i feel that it is ususally the fault of both participants, leaving out some weird circumstances

if your wife didnt know what she was getting into you should have educated her on NOT married her.

technically by law who ever files for divorce, so if a guy beats his wife and she files for divorce its her fault please?>

thats like saying if a person got shot in the head by accident its his fault for being there

men have more to lose if the WOMAN is not supporting them or making the majority income for the household

PlayerinTraining

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if a marriage fails i feel that it is ususally the fault of both participants, leaving out some weird circumstances

So why is it that more women actually file for divorce than men? Is it because they are less willing to compromise? I think so.

if your wife didnt know what she was getting into you should have educated her on NOT married her.

But didn't you say a failed marriage is usually due to BOTH participants? Now you blame the man? This contradicts what you wrote above.

technically by law who ever files for divorce, so if a guy beats his wife and she files for divorce its her fault please?

Dude, you need to read more carefully. I never said a woman who was physically abused has no right to end a marriage.

But what should a man do when HIS wife starts abusing him, physically? Where does he turn to? Or do you deny such things even happen?

Half of all domestic violence is instigated by women.

It is the inability to even listen to a man's legitimate complaints that is one reason why men have a much higher suicide rate then women for all ages above 12 years.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the drix will be typic in pissed italics :D

So why is it that more women actually file for divorce than men? Is it because they are less willing to compromise? I think so.

you think so huh? thats nice, i think the sky is pink then.

But didn't you say a failed marriage is usually due to BOTH participants? Now you blame the man? This contradicts what you wrote above.

ok sorry i assumed people were intelligent enough to know i was just stating a situation yes i should have included a situation where the wife gang bangs five defensive linemen infront of her husband but i figured that wasnt needed and my point was understood

technically by law who ever files for divorce, so if a guy beats his wife and she files for divorce its her fault please?

Dude, you need to read more carefully. I never said a woman who was physically abused has no right to end a marriage.

drix shakes his head in disappointment

But what should a man do when HIS wife starts abusing him, physically? Where does he turn to? Or do you deny such things even happen?

i think i covered this with the gang bang situation :D,

Half of all domestic violence is instigated by women.

It is the inability to even listen to a man's legitimate complaints that is one reason why men have a much higher suicide rate then women for all ages above 12 years.
another empty statement

this is a generalazation and untrue, where in the hell is demon when you dont need him??

DEMON!! DEMON!!

ok back on semi subject, you have such a strong hate for woman, again i ask why>?

BTW, are you a homo/non-sexual?

this honestly isnt meant as an insult but your hatred against woman in general is very unusual

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What drixsa and I are trying to say, academic arguments aside, is that misogyny will ultimately get you nowhere with women.

So you might as well take some time to understand them as individuals, rather than try and write them off and label them collectively. That flawed thinking, and from the way you post, its a let down.

If you need to hate women to have confidence with them, that is pretty weak.