Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Tech Leaders Fled San Francisco During the Pandemic. Now, They’re Coming Back.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The only region in the contiguous USA less prone to natural disasters is the Great lakes region.. and people aren’t exactly lining up to move there.
Let's see what happens when there is no water left and we won't ship them any in 20 or 30 years.

You think $7 a gallon gas is expensive? See what happens to a gallon of water.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The article mentions entrepreneurs and investors returning to SF. Would college grad hotties be moving to SF because they read this same article? That looks like a weak link, so I figured maybe I'm missing something.
Another name for them is GoldDiggers.

Let's see what happens when there is no water left and we won't ship them any in 20 or 30 years.
Shipping water, huh? Interedasting concept there.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question stands.

P.s. When you break the forum rules it’s a mods job to deal with it, in my case, mostly without reprecussions. Making political postings is explicitly prohibited, something you seem not to comprehend.
Is it too political to say that blue states tax poor people more? Shall I call them the "cyan states?" Please guide me, oh micromanaging mod. I don't know how I was ever to use this web site before you came to power.
Ya, not sure anything that inherently has gray areas can be expressly prohibited. A firearm you can expressly prohibit, a concept not so much.

Didn't quite notice any political candidates or parties getting endorsed in this thread. Discussing the tax rates of various states doesn't quite warrant a assertion of mod power from a new mod, and I think most people would agree.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Is that supposed to bolster your argument?
Nope, you never addressed what I said. And FYI I would never live in a place that isn't cold at Christmas time. Pretty sure I'm not the only one that would find that really weird

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, you never addressed what I said. And FYI I would never live in a place that isn't cold at Christmas time. Pretty sure I'm not the only one that would find that really weird
You can take a plane from San Diego to Northern California and go skiing and enjoy the snow.

Your argument is terrible.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
You can take a plane from San Diego to Northern California and go skiing and enjoy the snow.

Your argument is terrible.
I could go to a sauna at the gym in the winter and be warm too.

You have no argument because you keep talking silliness

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why do you have such a disadain for California?
No disdain, I find it funny how people want to pretend like there are no issues there when there are plenty.

The newest one being paying restaurant workers at least $20 an hour. On top of all the other surcharges apparently being charged in restaurants which are unheard of here.

Hope those $30 burgers taste great. Family of four at McDonald's paying $120 for their happy meals.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ya, not sure anything that inherently has gray areas can be expressly prohibited. A firearm you can expressly prohibit, a concept not so much.

Didn't quite notice any political candidates or parties getting endorsed in this thread. Discussing the tax rates of various states doesn't quite warrant a assertion of mod power from a new mod, and I think most people would agree.
That’s because the posts in violation have either been edited or removed, per the forum rules and ToS.

If there’s an issue with my work take it up with the powers that be, the easiest way is to report me.

I encourage you to do so.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No disdain, I find it funny how people want to pretend like there are no issues there when there are plenty.
Every place has issues. I’m sure Californians know about it

The newest one being paying restaurant workers at least $20 an hour. On top of all the other surcharges apparently being charged in restaurants which are unheard of here.

Hope those $30 burgers taste great. Family of four at McDonald's paying $120 for their happy meals.
Restaurant workers being paid $20 / hour is better for the economy than being paid $7.25 / hour. And no, it doesn’t cost $30 for a burger. The gross exaggeration makes the argument not credible.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i could go to a sauna at the gym in the winter and be warm too.

You have no argument because you keep talking silliness
Oh come on, you're just strawmanning now.

First of all, you don't need to take a plane to NorCal to go skiing and enjoy snow. :rolleyes:

From San Diego, it's a 1-2 drive to the mountains, you can enjoy the best of both worlds and it's nice to have that choice!

Not everyone enjoys digging their car out from the snow or ice at 7:00 am before work every day or freezing their asses off when doing something as simple as going for a walk. The diversity is welcomed and appreciated by many MANY people.

Secondly, we DO have seasons. They are not as pronounced as the colder states where again you're freezing your butt off or digging your car out. But I (and many people) do have a winter coat and gloves that I wear in the winter sometimes. I run my heat at night, it can get VERY cold esp at night.

There is no longer any water shortage.

Just out of curiosity, where are you getting your information?

I actually live there! SoCal.

Last edited: