Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's new 'thing' is on display.....

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
See, this is my problem. I don't care what gay people do, I don't even care if they get married.

What I do object to is that you are only allowed to hold the opinion that they approve of - that gays should be allowed to get married, and that being gay is a great thing to be proud of, etc. Otherwise you are demonized by the political correctness police and called a bigot.

We are supposed to have freedom of religion, and many religions do not accept homosexuality. But people are not allowed to hold that belief.
I say dont get married in religious ceremonies or churches that disagree. Its simple to me. Even with that said, some churches are gay friendly and dont have a problem marrying them off.

People can disagree with someone's lifestyle, but voting against someone else's free will or bashing their way of life is pretty stupid if it has no affect on how others live. LGBT folk marrying doesnt affect me, so I say let them do as they wish, and that people should waste their time complaining about something else.

At the end of the day, free will makes it so that people can get married without the necessity of a religious ceremony. Im an atheist, and if I ever marry, it wont be a religious ceremony unless my wife absolutely wants it.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maximus Rex said:
No they're not. No matter how hard they to hijack the Civil Rights Movement and try to make claims that our struggle is analogous to theirs, they'll never be us.
Fatal Jay said:
Shut that bull$hit up, Romans and greeks had the highest rate of homosexuality known in ancient history, and that was a pure Caucasian place.

Blacks are born blacks, gays choose to stick their ****s in another man ass

Just like I choose to never be gay
Both of you are missing the point. As dasein says, gays are the new "glorified victim group", just like blacks used to be (and to some extent still are). Jesse Jackson must be really pissed off that the "pride" movement is stealing his spotlight.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
See, this is my problem. I don't care what gay people do, I don't even care if they get married.

What I do object to is that you are only allowed to hold the opinion that they approve of - that gays should be allowed to get married, and that being gay is a great thing to be proud of, etc. Otherwise you are demonized by the political correctness police and called a bigot.

We are supposed to have freedom of religion, and many religions do not accept homosexuality. But people are not allowed to hold that belief.
Contrary to what its name might suggest, the so-called "gay rights movement" is not about the right to be gay. Homosexuality has been legal in most western countries since at least the 1960's. The real goal of this "movement" is to force straight people to accept homosexuality as a mainstream lifestyle choice and a valid alternative to the heterosexual lifestyle (and, in the process, destroy traditional family values). Most of the high profile backers of the "gay rights movement" aren't event gay themselves. "Gay pride" is simply the next step in the grand social engineering experiment that we are all part of.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Exactly-no free speech, no free thought, only what they approve. But heterosexual marriage proceeds US law and even English law it derived from. The way I understand it, gays weren't satisfied with being offered legal civil unions. They specifically wanted to redefine marriage.

It's actually gays and progressives who are intolerant of Christians and any conservative culture or heritage.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why football players do this?

By publicly going for support in controversial topics, it gets people on their side, so their mediocre performance can be overlooked.

Chris Kluwe tried this. Tried to make a big fuss about being fired for his remarks, when in actually he was one of the most mediocre players in his position and the numbers and facts don't lie.

Same thing with this Michael Sam. From what I see, he was a late round draft pick, who did badly on the NFL Combine. He wouldn't even be in the news if it wasn't for this whole gay schtick he keeps milking.

This is not a gay this or that issue. Sh!tty players always try to use controversial edges to keep themselves relevant, and hopefully in a job. Tim Tebow was meh and he played the Christian card a lot. Mediocre players that try to get an edge. Nothing more.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Gays are the new blacks. Simply being one is considered "heroic" these days.
As I just said last night under another thread here,

I thank every single gay man I meet for being gay. Why? Because that leaves more free women in the pool for me. :rockon: No joke.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
As I just said last night under another thread here,

I thank every single gay man I meet for being gay. Why? Because that leaves more free women in the pool for me. :rockon: No joke.
That's a false premise. The current Western obsession with glorifying deviancy doesn't just end with converting confused omegas to sodomy. It works on women as well.

The number of groupthink b!tches championing the banner for LGBTWTFBBQ has also exploded lets not forget.

And btw those hapless omegas who get caught up in this wave of faggotry were never really a threat to you to begin with (I hope)so it's non-issue. You're literally losing more vagina to this homo hysteria than gaining.

B

BeDJ

ArcBound said:

By publicly going for support in controversial topics, it gets people on their side, so their mediocre performance can be overlooked.

Chris Kluwe tried this. Tried to make a big fuss about being fired for his remarks, when in actually he was one of the most mediocre players in his position and the numbers and facts don't lie.

Same thing with this Michael Sam. From what I see, he was a late round draft pick, who did badly on the NFL Combine. He wouldn't even be in the news if it wasn't for this whole gay schtick he keeps milking.

This is not a gay this or that issue. Sh!tty players always try to use controversial edges to keep themselves relevant, and hopefully in a job. Tim Tebow was meh and he played the Christian card a lot. Mediocre players that try to get an edge. Nothing more.
This should be all that needs to be said.

Tim Tebow lost every ounce of popularity when social media lost interest in him. I'm very certain it will happen to Michael Sam....Unlesss you are one of those that will fight against/for gay rights. If you stop giving a sh!t and live your god damn life, this Michael Sam story and others will bury its head in the sand. Seriously, your debate is fueling sh!tty TV shows. Please refrain from giving opinions to and worthless topic.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Stagger Lee said:
Exactly-no free speech, no free thought, only what they approve. But heterosexual marriage proceeds US law and even English law it derived from. The way I understand it, gays weren't satisfied with being offered legal civil unions. They specifically wanted to redefine marriage.

It's actually gays and progressives who are intolerant of Christians and any conservative culture or heritage.
Agreed.

The only thing I would add is that the civil union thing was designed to be a stepping stone toward full gay marriage. I hope nobody actually believed that civil unions would be the end of the story.

Whenever a special interest group or politician or political party says or implies, "Just give us X, and we'll be all set," run as fast as you can. They will ALWAYS come back for more at a later date. It's sort of like taxes. "Just give us this ONE more tax (or tax increase), and our budget will be balanced forever lol."

I don't even care if gays get married. But "piece-meal" or "incremental" politics is an annoying bait and switch.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:

Thats the problem, the government cant discriminate against non christians, its unconstitutional. Its also uncontitutional to not honor gay marriages from another state, according to the full faith and credit law of the constitution. Whats the big deal if two people of the same sex want to get married? Marriage isnt in any way sacred, people still sleep around, get divorced and cheat on one another. Fortunately one fanatical majority isnt allowed to suppress minorities in this country. If you dont like gay marriage, I suggest you move to a midldle eastern country where the religious majority makes all the rules.

And gays still are discriminated against, DADT wasnt repealed until a few years ago, and sodomy is still illegal in many states.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Dont make this about abortion and the hobby lobby ruling. Hobby lobby provides a whole bunch of birth control, and didnt have an issue with paying for certain things until Obamacare got passed. It has nothing to do with their religion and everything to do with partisan politics.

But lets keep the discussion on the sexual orientation issue and not derail it elsewhere. If you agree that governments disallowing marriage is oppression, then its about time for citizens to deal with the fact that soon all people will be able to marry in all 50 states.

You can disagree with someones lifestyle, but harassing them online or in public about it just wont fly anymore. And yes it still happens. You want to see people not be demonized because they dont support or accept gays? Then tell those people to stop demonizing LGBT folk. Its really that simple. They should go about their lives and just ignore it.

There are certain lifestyles and things I dislike...but if its not directly affecting my life, I dont go out of my way to bother someone else or bash how they choose to live.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Yep. This is why people like me will continue to fight this garbage.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:

BINGO! Thus, the point of the thread. And people continue to just eat it up because it's America's 'thing' nowadays.

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Hobby Lobby did provide contraception, but there were four kinds they did not want to provide. Obamacare tried to force them to provide it. So yes, it is about Obamacare and NOT about partisan politics.

I agree with you on this, BUT when one side starts talking about Christians persecuting, I am pointing out they have no leg to stand on because of the persecution already happening to Christians. Quid Pro Quo.

While I do believe Christians have no right to try and keep gays from having equal rights, they have every right to state and vocalize their belief, and gays certainly do not have any sort of monopoly on persecution.

Duck Dynasty and that fall-out should certainly be enough to testify towards those facts. This rhymes with the Stephen Smith ESPN issue. Even making statements of a belief or value system means termination or suspension at a minimum.

This is censor ship and clear oppression. I believe gays have the right to marry, but I won't fight for or support that right while they push to censor and oppress those who have the audacity to state their own beliefs.

I agree with this too. But I see a lot more demonization of those who disagree with the gay agenda than I do on demonization of gays. Again Duck Dynasty being the latest. Now I agree there are militant Christians who will attack gay rights. But nobody is losing their career or being censored over it. Whole different ballgame there.

Censorship directly affects everyone's lives. When it can be done to one group, it can be done to all groups. As I said, the Duck Dynasty example rhymes very much with Stephen Smith of ESPN. One cannot even question or be perceived to question the cathedral or censorship and subjugation will ensue.
Aww, it must be so hard being 70% of the population. There is only 1 athiest/agnostic member of congress out of 535 members. All past presidents were either christian or deist except for MAYBE Abraham Lincoln.

The idea that Christians are persecuted for their beliefs is the biggest load of garbage I've ever heard. The rest of us are just tired of yall forcing your religion and intolerance down our throats. You know who the top 3 most hated groups in America are? Rapists, Athiests, and Muslims; doesnt get any more bigoted ignorant Christian than that.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know who the top 3 most hated groups in America are? Rapists, Athiests, and Muslims; doesnt get any more bigoted ignorant Christian than that.

Is that why atheists are all such pissed-off assh0les? They think everyone hates them? Perhaps it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Thats the problem, the government cant discriminate against non christians, its unconstitutional. Its also uncontitutional to not honor gay marriages from another state, according to the full faith and credit law of the constitution. Whats the big deal if two people of the same sex want to get married? Marriage isnt in any way sacred, people still sleep around, get divorced and cheat on one another. Fortunately one fanatical majority isnt allowed to suppress minorities in this country. If you dont like gay marriage, I suggest you move to a midldle eastern country where the religious majority makes all the rules.

And gays still are discriminated against, DADT wasnt repealed until a few years ago, and sodomy is still illegal in many states.
That's a lot of nonsense. A marriage license is not a right anymore than a drivers license is. Since anything goes, why shouldn't a brother and sister be allowed to marry if they want to? Why not allow bigamy or whatever else?

If you want to argue equal protection, what the government should do is allow gays to marry but stop discriminating against single people, people without children, and also repeal discriminatory acts like VAWA and quotas and affirmative action. That'll teach them.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
You know who the top 3 most hated groups in America are? Rapists, Athiests, and Muslims; doesnt get any more bigoted ignorant Christian than that.
You forgot pedophiles. Pedophiles should have the right to marry too. Source? My top three list of the most hated groups in America are; White males, heterosexuals, and Christians. See I can just pull thing out of may ass too.

Is that why atheists are all such pissed-off assh0les? They think everyone hates them? Perhaps it is a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It's projection. This Mr. tolerance guy sees so much intolerance from other groups and just can't tolerate them.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:

Agree with this. Go do whatever the fukk you want with your life, but stop telling me how brave it is or that I'm supposed to be in lockstep support with your opinions. (Not you zekko, I mean people.)

Special EDy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
You forgot pedophiles. Pedophiles should have the right to marry too. Source? My top three list of the most hated groups in America are; White males, heterosexuals, and Christians. See I can just pull thing out of may ass too.

It's projection. This Mr. tolerance guy sees so much intolerance from other groups and just can't tolerate them.
Well Im glad you can pull stuff out of your ass, my information comes from Pew And Gallup polls.
Cant find the specific one that had rapists, athiests and muslims listed together, but this lists atheists and muslims as the two most hate religious groups-
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/

This one lists the same two groups as being the least electable for political office in the USA, far below gays and half as electable as blacks.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/155285/atheists-muslims-bias-presidential-candidates.aspx

This study specifically found atheists as hated as rapists-
http://ww2.nationalpost.com/m/wp/bl...gious-people-do-not-believe-in-atheists-study

And to whoever rebuked my comment about 70% of the country being christians (im on android so I cant multitask that much). I never said 70 percent of CONGRESS was, just the american people, but since you made me check
Pew lists 78% of americans as identifying christian, while ABC lists 83%- http://religions.pewforum.org/reports
And once again according to pew +80% of congress claims to be Christian-
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/11/16/...-religious-composition-of-the-113th-congress/

Who else wants to look like an idiot?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Special EDy said:
Who else wants to look like an idiot?
Be hard to upstage you.

Mike32ct said:
Whenever a special interest group or politician or political party says or implies, "Just give us X, and we'll be all set," run as fast as you can. They will ALWAYS come back for more at a later date. It's sort of like taxes.
Reminds me of a post I read a few days ago over at Roosh's . Well worth the read.

http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-37927.html