Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

America's new 'thing' is on display.....

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Good point. But the media wanted us to admire him for his bravery like he was the next Jackie Robinson or something.
What bravery?

Jaylan said:
Players who get Defensive Player of the year honors in college are far from bad. And Sam had a good preseason too. Like I said, he will play snaps in regular season football, and dudes like you will have to eat your hat with all the "hes a crappy player" talk.

If Cruz can go from being an undrafted rookie to being Eli Manning's go-to guy and a Super Bowl champion, I think a guy like Michael Sam will be just fine.
Are you a Professional Football analyst? :rolleyes:

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pardner said:
Are you a Professional Football analyst? :rolleyes:
lol, no he is not, but he gives his "expert analysis" after he attacks others for their analysis.

Jaylan said:
I dont care about the situation to much. Im happy the dude can be himself and be open about it. And Im also glad people in the future wont have to pretend to be something their not. Outside of that...the haters need to grow the fvk up. And also the media needs to move on until the season is up and going.

Michael Sam will be just fine. He's gonna get trucked some times, and hes gonna truck other people many times. I think the kid will have a decent career. Im predicted a middle of the road guy who plays for a few different teams in his career. Unless he has an amazing rookie season, then I might think he can do more.

Jaylan said:
*shrug* based on his college and preseason stats, he will likely be picked up elsewhere. No biggie that he was cut. Rams have enough when it comes to defense already.

Jaylan said:
Asa fancies himself a top NFL scout. Players who get Defensive Player of the year honors in college are far from bad. And Sam had a good preseason too. Like I said, he will play snaps in regular season football, and dudes like you will have to eat your hat with all the "hes a crappy player" talk.

All in all, Ill take the opinions of professional analysts over a clown on an internet forum. Most analysts Ive heard have faith in Sam getting a gig, and respect his skills. Asa sounds like the idiots in NY who tried to put down Victor Cruz before he broke out. And trust me, we had idiots complaining about our WRs before the guy blew up. Victor Cruz went from an overlooked second teamer to Super Bowl champ and the best slot receiver in the game during his first year playing full time in the league.

If Cruz can go from being an undrafted rookie to being Eli Manning's go-to guy and a Super Bowl champion, I think a guy like Michael Sam will be just fine.
he says he "doesn't care", "no biggie", but he sure has enough biased opinions to spread around on this. :crackup:

jaylan only likes sam because he is gay, that is obvious, if he was a player from some other team that got cut, he wouldn't even care.

Jaylan said:
Players who get Defensive Player of the year honors in college are far from bad.
that's why i said college stats or awards mean nothing, its what you do in the nfl that counts, not college, lots of players are good in college, they suck/aren't that good when they turn pro, college is a whole different ball game than pro sports, obviously you don't know that.

Jaylan said:
And Sam had a good preseason too
the rams didn't think so, he got cut, others teams apparently feel the same, nobody is picking him up.

Jaylan said:
Most analysts Ive heard have faith in Sam getting a gig, and respect his skills.
well, the analysts give their opinions just like you, the analysts' opinions don't matter either, it's what the team owners/gm's decide is what counts, when they see he can't cut the mustard he won't be taking any snaps in the nfl.

samspade said:
You sure like to argue.
i'm not arguing about anything, i'm stating a fact.

samspade said:
I will still watch. It is my opinion that it looks stupid and is unnecessary.
i know it's your opinion

the nfl doesn't care about your opinion, mine, or anybody else.

the nfl is doing it for a reason, to make people aware, to raise money, to save lives.

it's not unnecessary if it gets people up off their butts to get screened, that is the whole point of it, to be aware, to save lives.

how can you raise any breast cancer awareness or raise money when it isn't on display or talked about?

Bible_Belt said:
Women probably can't play football, but one of these days there will be a tranny kicker. It will be great for profits.
you're crazy, no woman or tranny will ever play pro sports.

Bible_Belt said:
The NFL is a T-Shirt company. They do pink to attract female fans. Money is the only moral. Women are an untapped fan base, and catering to them gets them to be fans and buy T-shirts. Nascar and UFC include women for the same reason.
not true at all, women who hate football aren't going to become huge fans just because a player wears pink gloves for the month.

has nothing to do with merchandise sales, most women don't wear pink jerseys, they wear team color/white jerseys.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
nike already ruined the uniforms since they took over from reebok, uniforms shouldn't be that big of a big deal, players aren't complaining about it, the game is what counts.

don't watch any games in october, how about that? then you won't have to see it. :up:
I will still watch. It is my opinion that it looks stupid and is unnecessary. You sure like to argue.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And the media wants us to feel guilty that he didn't make it as well.
Lol, that's probably true. Like it's the general public's bigotry that was the reason that he didn't make the team. Or maybe even that the Rams should have sucked it up and kept him anyway (at the cost of a better player), just because "some things are more important than football".

Pardner said:
What bravery?
For coming out of the closet, for being openly gay. Specifically for being an openly gay football player.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
lthe nfl is doing it for a reason, to make people aware, to raise money, to save lives.
The NFL is a T-Shirt company. They do pink to attract female fans. Money is the only moral. Women are an untapped fan base, and catering to them gets them to be fans and buy T-shirts. Nascar and UFC include women for the same reason. Women probably can't play football, but one of these days there will be a tranny kicker. It will be great for profits.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
asa_don said:
i'm not arguing about anything, i'm stating a fact.

i know it's your opinion

the nfl doesn't care about your opinion, mine, or anybody else.

the nfl is doing it for a reason, to make people aware, to raise money, to save lives.

it's not unnecessary if it gets people up off their butts to get screened, that is the whole point of it, to be aware, to save lives.

how can you raise any breast cancer awareness or raise money when it isn't on display or talked about?
I'll say it again: you sure like to argue.