Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All those that voted for Trump

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am asking for evidence instead of anonymous unsourced information. There is nothing. Therefore this is all media hysterics.
You deny tthat the FBI is conducted an investigation into Russia's meddling in the election, for which Sessions has recused himself, and Flynn and Comey were fired?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh now you want to introduce your morals?

EVERY nation has done this for centuries, but now suddenly, for this one election, and this one country, it is an issue.

Nope. Doesn't work that way. The collective liberals can shove that hypocrisy right up their @sses.
Cool, so you admit you don't care about democracy?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you're asking for evidence that we know is unavailable to the general public, then claiming abscence of evidence.
I acused sacz of this earlier. It's a never ending cycle. No sense in all of us getting pissed off at each other about it, I say. Just my opinion.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I acused sacz of this earlier. It's a never ending cycle. No sense in all of us getting pissed off at each other about it, I say. Just my opinion.
This goes beyond politics. Trump is not a regular Republican. He wants to be a dictator. He has no respect for our democratic institutions, or the office of the Presidency.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This goes beyond politics. Trump is not a regular Republican. He wants to be a dictator. He has no respect for our democratic institutions, or the office of the Presidency.
I can't deny he runs his mouth recklessly, always has. He certainly can seem too emotional, especially to people not on his side and are looking to find something to criticize. However, I think the emotional side is him dealing with the media, I do not think he handles the 'business' side of his venture with any emotion at all, that's why I'm not worried at all about him being President. You can see this born out with the respect he's getting abroad. At the end of the day, we all know Comey needed firing. Obama should have done it.

Either way, that's my view. I probably sound just like the hardcore Obama supporters a few years ago. Now I'm seeing why the mods close these threads, we get nowhere. I mean, it only takes 2/3 posts to adequately state your opinion, then after that, it's just arguing based on predetermined worldviews/opinions/etc. Of course, it's easy for me to cry about mods closing threads now, with my side on top, when a year ago, it was the left leaning side crying for more mod interference.

Such is life.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Libertards:"But Obama didn't give classified info to the Russians!"

Nope, he didn't need to.

He gave them Crimea/Ukraine.
He gave them uranium.
He gave Iranians a sh1tload of cash.
He gave Iranians nukes.
Need we go on?

I don't care if Trump told the Russian diplomats that Comey is a nutcase showboat, and the democrats need butt salve for their butthurt and whatshername wears a James Brown wig and Mary had a little lamb. It is usually in America-- privileged, conversation. We had Obama interviewed by a woman in a tub of milk with fruit loops and no one cared-but Trump can't say Comey is a nutcase? Are we living in backwards land? Obama is great but someone that wants to fix the economy and serve the people isn't?

Ignore the ignorant comments in here. They are butthurt democrats, fake moderates and neverTrumpers, mixed with trolls that playact all coy like they don't care about anything but 4chan and cartoon chicks--- but they do care.. They are hiding their politics or else they wouldn't be here-'just trolling.'

Bottom line, he is winning as we speak. He has rustled the MSM so badly, they continuously melt and create fake headlines.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOW dod you come to the conclusion that attempting to influence an election is hacking?

And if it is, then Israel and every other nation on the planet is guilty of this. Especially the US.
Are we really arguing the definition of "hacking?" Let's stop that obtuseness before it starts.

The United States government has a disgusting history of influencing elections doing things far worse that what Russia did during this one. A patriot should be against it when it is done to his own country as well as when his own country does it. Let's stop the "we did it too" obtuseness before it starts as well. A little late to the game since I've never heard Trump supporters care about it before.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seth Rich leaks DNC information, gets killed, the guy he leaked it to was also killed as well. It shows the corruption and collusion infesting the democrats and the media and......it all turns into a "blame Russia" narrative.
Zero evidence of that.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would we be angry only at Russia for a crime performed by ALL entities?
Because it was designed to harm our democratic process as well as our country's effectiveness. Again, it's Trump or country. I know which side I'm on.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of evidence of it.

His death was cited as a botched robbery but nothing stolen.
Identified as a Bernie Supporter in the DNC, angry at tje corruption.
Only a little later the guy he gave the leaks to also died very suddenly.
Wikileaks puts a reward out for information on it (likely source of their DNC data).
So no REAL evidence then? Just speculation.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/11/politics/popular-vote-turnout-2016/

Yep, electoral college probably still applies, even though the losing side always says it's an outdated concept. Until we get full participation, kinda hard to tell much from a slim popular vote margin.
That's assuming that there was not any illegals voting and there were, plain and simple. California congressman admits half of his family here illegally and bought ssn numbers
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...america-illegally-fake-social-security-cards/

obama gave an interview where he said if you voted you were a citizen. don't try to tell anyone there were not a ton of illegal voters. and those illegal voters vote like 95% for democrats, so those votes were not going to trump. they block him at every turn. while I don't agree with kushner and ivanka being advisers, it wouldn't matter who his advisers were, the media and the democrats are going to stop at nothing from preventing him from implementing his agenda. if he is able to do that, guarantee he's getting a second term. build the wall, deport criminal illegals, bring jobs back here and work on infrastructure? he's a shoe in for a second term, maybe even a third lol.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/11/03/president-obama-elected-with-illegal-votes/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/feb/15/nearly-2-million-non-citizen-hispanics-illegally-r/
http://thefederalist.com/2016/10/13/voter-fraud-real-heres-proof/

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's assuming that there was not any illegals voting and there were, plain and simple. California congressman admits half of his family here illegally and bought ssn numbers
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...america-illegally-fake-social-security-cards/

obama gave an interview where he said if you voted you were a citizen. don't try to tell anyone there were not a ton of illegal voters. and those illegal voters vote like 95% for democrats, so those votes were not going to trump. they block him at every turn. while I don't agree with kushner and ivanka being advisers, it wouldn't matter who his advisers were, the media and the democrats are going to stop at nothing from preventing him from implementing his agenda. if he is able to do that, guarantee he's getting a second term. build the wall, deport criminal illegals, bring jobs back here and work on infrastructure? he's a shoe in for a second term, maybe even a third lol.
Unfortunately for them (liberals), media trust is at an all time low.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately for them (liberals), media trust is at an all time low.
and that's why demoncrats will never, ever, under any circumstances vote for voter ID laws. They twist and couch things in racism when it has nothing to do with racism. as a matter of fact, most minorities find it highly insulting that demoncrats think they can't find the dmv or properly fill out the paperwork. they don't want these laws because it will show that most of these races would be no contest unless you can have old pepe voting illegally or my dead aunt martha voting in the third consective set of elections since her untimely demise. the demoncrats are a joke but are desperate for you and everyone else to think that they are the most popular party.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So no REAL evidence then? Just speculation.
Well they sure did their investigation pretty quickly didn't they? nothing to see here folks. just that there was a robbery where NOTHING was stolen. but yes, nothing to see here folks, move along.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is a moron. He's unqualified, unfit, and the majority of Americans didn't vote for him nor do they support him. He's beneath the office. Impeachment will begin November 7, 2018. Pound your chest all you want, At least ~55% of Americans will never support Trump. So get used it.

Listen, politics aside, it makes no sense for any American to support this sorry excuse of a man. He's an embarassment. If a Republican were to win, at least let it be a competent one like Pence / Kasich / Rubio. One the Trump sheep get over their pride they'll finally admit how inept he is. The guy can't even ****ing read.

It's also clear he owes Russian oligarchs and banks quite a bit of money. He's such a great businessman that no other banks in the world would loan him money. LOL Wake up folks, the whole world can see it but you.
All of those people you mention and anyone on the demoncratic side of things are globalist shills. If you are naive enough to think that those people, who don't give one crap about you, are ever going to look out for your best interest, you need to get out of fairly tale land and join all the sensible adults in the real world. Trump may or may not be fit for the job, in that he can't carry the office with the dignity it deserves or the skills that are necessary but the other candidate (who shall not be named) was pretty much evil incarnate who cares not one wit about the american people, white, black, brown, male, female or otherwise. she would screw you, me and everyone else in the country's future over. the only real claim to the office was riding her evil husband's coat tails. no thanks, I'll take Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but the other candidate (who shall not be named) was pretty much evil incarnate who cares not one wit about the american people, white, black, brown, male, female or otherwise. she would screw you, me and everyone else in the country's future over. the only real claim to the office was riding her evil husband's coat tails. no thanks, I'll take Trump any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Hillary Clinton had no desire to be a dictator. Neither did Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, or even Ted Cruz.

Politics are baked in. Don't give a **** what your politics are. Donald Trump will be defeated. We aren't going away. 55% of Americans disapprove. Get used to it.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hillary Clinton had no desire to be a dictator. Neither did Bernie Sanders, John Kasich, Marco Rubio, or even Ted Cruz.

Politics are baked in. Don't give a **** what your politics are. Donald Trump will be defeated. We aren't going away. 55% of Americans disapprove. Get used to it.
55%? please, not a chance. try 45% after all of the illegals and dead votes are stripped away. The real 55% are not going away. Don't really care for Trump but definitely don't want any establishment idiots getting in there. Apparently, you support the establishment idiots who don't give one sh*t about you. Silly rabbit, politics are for rational adults.