Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All those that voted for Trump

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Far left? Support for Trump impeachment is a mainstream view, nearly half of all Americans (a majority of Americans in the productive part of America btw) wants him impeached. Argue it's merits but is not a fringe view. Trump supporters are fringe!
Where did you get those stats, 538? Same ones that predicted a Hillary landslide??

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One would think it is the President's perogative on how to utilize the Nations intelligence.....

Honestly, it is like the liberals WANT the deep state to exist and defy all the other branches.
I know some of you guys keep saying "he's the president, HE decides when and where to divulge classified information" but that is just not the truth.
It's way more complicated than that, but the general civilian isnt privy to the inner workings of security, so you wouldn't know.
Bottom line is that, to have a clearance means that you understand and respect the sensitivity of the information. Making the choice to divulge sensitive information, an excellent commander in chief would consult with top advisers to understand potential ramifications of disclosure. You must respect the privilege and the process of making the decision to disclose. Trump did neither.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you get those stats, 538? Same ones that predicted a Hillary landslide??
They couldn't control for Russian election hacking. Not sure if that algorithm has been invented yet.

The pollster in question is Public Policy Polling.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, you are assigning power to the Deep State which is NOT ANYWHERE in the Constitution. You are by default creating a fourth branch of Government.

The President does not have to "run anything" by them or be granted permission.
There's really nothing here to go back and forth on unless you can tell me at what point were you that involved in government that you came to understand the process of determining how/when classified or secret information would be shared....? Do you hold a security clearance/when when did you hold a security clearance?

If your response is 'never', your words amount to the assumptions of a civilian.
pointless discussion.

Last edited:

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is there talk about impeachment? He has done nothing remotely close to constitute getting impeached. The thing you guys have to understand is liberals are brainless morons. They have no form of intelligence. Today impeach Pres. Trump and tomorrow vanilla ice cream is racist. It's a phase. Those morons will find something else to ***** about. Let it blow over.

The thing is the leftists don't care -- they think their opinion should be all that matters in America, even when they lose elections.
That's what we're dealing with.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's really nothing here to go back and forth on unless you can tell me at what point were you that involved in government that you came to understand the process of determining how/when classified or secret information would be shared....? Do you hold a security clearance/when when did you hold a security clearance?

If your response is 'never', your words amount to the assumptions of a civilian.
pointless discussion.
Funny how you say this to a conservative leaning poster - never a liberal leaning one.

Hmmmmmmm

Free speech for me not for thee

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Russian hacking with not one shred of evidence.
I GAVE you evidence Russia hacked the election! Donald Trump admits Russia hacked the election! Are you calling him a liar? But you aren't a serious (or ever very good) debater so you will continue to act as if there is no evidence.

Could someone please tell me how to hack an election? I don't quite understand how it's possible.
Trump, a great man I'm told, admits they hacked the election. And here is the declassified evidence.

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny how you say this to a conservative leaning poster - never a liberal leaning one.

Hmmmmmmm

Free speech for me not for thee
I have no idea what the political leanings of anyone on here is. No disrespect, but I'm not that invested in y'all to take note. I would say this to anyone, regardless of their party affiliation. Being given the right to hold a security clearance has zero to do with party affiliation. If you are given that right, you are expected to respect it.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not need to. The presidential office existed LONG BEFORE the intelligence offices.

Your argument is that one needs to work in Government to determine how it is supposed to function. This is clearly false and it is your avoidance of my point.

The President is who the intelligence agencies report to, the power is his, not the intelligence agency's.
Noooo, my argument is that a civilian who has never worked in government, nor been briefed to handle classified information, only has assumptions to soapbox on.

Everyone has an opinion on what the general population has a right to know but the general population simply does not understand the real gravity of disclosing secret or classified information on a whim.

Billtx49

Reaction score
According to the report they sought to influence the election but had no impact.

How is that "hacking" an election?

Moreover, the news agencies "hacked" the election by this definition, and they definitely had an impact.
The Libs are using any nonexistent evidence they can drum up as proof of their claims. Seems they can't get over running a bad candidate, so they attack the winner any way they can.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is a moron. He's unqualified, unfit, and the majority of Americans didn't vote for him nor do they support him. He's beneath the office. Impeachment will begin November 7, 2018. Pound your chest all you want, At least ~55% of Americans will never support Trump. So get used it.

Listen, politics aside, it makes no sense for any American to support this sorry excuse of a man. He's an embarassment. If a Republican were to win, at least let it be a competent one like Pence / Kasich / Rubio. One the Trump sheep get over their pride they'll finally admit how inept he is. The guy can't even ****ing read.

It's also clear he owes Russian oligarchs and banks quite a bit of money. He's such a great businessman that no other banks in the world would loan him money. LOL Wake up folks, the whole world can see it but you.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here you are with a new claim about owing money to Russian bank oligarchs. Any evidence on this new conspiracy theory?
The circumstantial evidence is obvious and staring you in the face. What's hiding in those tax returns he refuses to release? Why does he fire the guy investigating his collusion with Russia? Why does he meet with the Russian ambassador right after then brag about how the firing would "ease pressure?"

Bury your head if you want. Trump is a bad joke. He's even worse than Bush. Swallow your pride. You got conned.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The circumstantial evidence is obvious and staring you in the face. What's hiding in those tax returns he refuses to release? Why does he fire the guy investigating his collusion with Russia? Why does he meet with the Russian ambassador right after then brag about how the firing would "ease pressure?"

Bury your head if you want. Trump is a bad joke. He's even worse than Bush. Swallow your pride. You got conned.
Haha, same type is in the Obama birth certificate and Clinton email server. Who gives a sh*t, the drama never ends, people's minds are made up.

I'd say the liberals got conned. Wasn't Hillary supposed to win in a landslide?

I'd also say you do NOT have your finger on the pulse of America....at all. You still can't admit how badly your side got beaten, and how NOT in control you really are.

Give up the butt hurt, dude. Too much winning to be done. MAGA

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, same type is in the Obama birth certificate and Clinton email server.
How did Clinton or Obama violate the constitution?

Who gives a sh*t, the drama never ends, people's minds are made up.
Yes, who gives a **** about the constitution or a foreign power influencing our election? You obviously don't, as long as your guy wins.

I'd say the liberals got conned. Wasn't Hillary supposed to win in a landslide?
She received three million more votes than Trump, before even getting into the election tampering and voter suppression.

I'd also say you do NOT have your finger on the pulse of America....at all.
Oh yes. The majority of voters did not vote for Trump, don't like him, don't approve of him, and you're going to lecture me on what America really wants?

You still can't admit how badly your side got beaten,
The biggest popular vote deficit for a "winning" president in the history of the country. That's your definition of "beating" badly?

and how NOT in control you really are.
Democrats received more votes than Republicans for President, the House, and the Senate, yet the Republicans won control in all three. How about you just admit you don't believe in democracy?

Give up the butt hurt, dude. Too much winning to be done. MAGA
Sure. No one likes to lose. But on the other hand I really don't give a **** about all the poor trash rural Trump voters that will lose their health care.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where is the proof he said there was no
pressure?
Sorry, I forgot you don't live in this dimension so you can't be expected to keep up with the latest developments.

Comey isn't investigating anything.
So Comey is a liar and the FBI isn't investigating collusion with Russia?

All you have left is tax returns, so keeping your taxes private is proof of owing money to Russian okligarch banks? Seriously?
We don't know what he owes because he won't release his taxes. If there is nothing to hide, why is he so adamantly against releasing them?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No need to get personal, let's keep it about facts.
4. I see you dropped the "pressure" fake story, that was wise.
Sure. Spicer did not dispute the story that broke about Trump's statement of firing Comey. So, we can infer that it is likely true.

2. Comey is not investigating, but allegedly the FBI is, although I have not seen much proof of this aside from anonymous unsourced statements.
It's not allegedly. The FBI is investigating collusion with Russia. If you think Trump is more credible than Comey, just say you think Comey is a liar.

3. Why should he have to?
To make sure he is not in violation of the emoluments clause of the constitution. Why don't you want him to comply?

So will evidence be forthcoming? Or is this yet another series of conspiracy theories that have been swatted down?
You tell me. You're the one that thinks the recusal of Sessions from the Russia probe, along with the firing of Flynn and Comey have nothing to do with each other.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. There have been disputes over that anonymous unsourced allegation.

2. Where is the proof they are investigating Trump for collusion?

3. How in the world would the emoluments clause apply here?

4. What evidence do you have that are all tied together?
Pleading ignorance is a blatant textbook logical fallacy.

"The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence." Details of the investigation are publicly withheld, and Trump refusing to release tax returns does not absolve him of foreign entanglements.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
According to the report they sought to influence the election but had no impact.

How is that "hacking" an election?

Moreover, the news agencies "hacked" the election by this definition, and they definitely had an impact.
From the report, page 6:

"We did not make an assessment of the impact that Russian activities had on the outcome of the 2016 election. The US Intelligence Community is charged with monitoring and assessing the intentions, capabilities, and actions of foreign actors; it does not analyze US political processes or US public opinion."

So simply attempting to influence the election is "hacking" in this case.

As for the media, they have been absolutely spectacular in detailing this sh!t show over the past couple months and I can't applaud them enough. But they are not a foreign power with nuclear weapons pointed at us. Not the same thing at all.