Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All those that voted for Trump

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the liberal hate campaign is out in full force now. Respect the Office and it's occupant whiner.
Liberals should love Trump. He's one of them.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
All those that voted for Trump ..........are great , smart people.
I did not vote for Mr. Trump, I'm in Russia, I'm Russian citizen, I can not vote for the president of United States. But I followed closely the election and watched inauguration. I celebrating Mr. Trump's election by drinking some beer. Am I stupid?

If I was a U.S. citizen and had a choice between feminist retard Hillary and Mr. Trump, I would vote for Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump for making Putin look like a joke by the way. Why can't Mr. Putin make Russia great like U.S.A.??

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did not vote for Mr. Trump, I'm in Russia, I'm Russian citizen, I can not vote for the president of United States. But I followed closely the election and watched inauguration. I celebrating Mr. Trump's election by drinking some beer. Am I stupid?

If I was a U.S. citizen and had a choice between feminist retard Hillary and Mr. Trump, I would vote for Mr. Trump!

Thank you Mr. Trump for making Putin look like a joke by the way. Why can't Mr. Putin make Russia great like U.S.A.??
You're not stupid. BUT when I read your posts I hear them in a cartoonish Russian accent like Boris from Bullwinkle.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Liberals should love Trump. He's one of them.
When Trump is impeached, in jail, under the protection of the Aryan alt-Knights, and tweeting from a smuggled cellphone THIS will be the argument of all the people with social media pasts supporting Trump.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
When Trump is impeached, in jail, under the protection of the Aryan alt-Knights, and tweeting from a smuggled cellphone THIS will be the argument of all the people with social media pasts supporting Trump.
The man has been President for 5 months and the far left is already calling to impeach. What has the man done to warrant this? You guys are nothing but BUTT-HURT SJW/Hillary/Bernie folks who are still pissed off that Queen Hillary wasn't given the throne.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The man has been President for 5 months and the far left is already calling to impeach. What has the man done to warrant this? You guys are nothing but BUTT-HURT SJW/Hillary/Bernie folks who are still pissed off that Queen Hillary wasn't given the throne.
A very good synopsis of the current liberal and some media mood and mindset. It's an irrational hate.
Maybe they can find a quality candidate next time.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The man has been President for 5 months and the far left is already calling to impeach. What has the man done to warrant this?
Far left? Support for Trump impeachment is a mainstream view, nearly half of all Americans (a majority of Americans in the productive part of America btw) wants him impeached. Argue it's merits but is not a fringe view. Trump supporters are fringe!

As for the reasons why impeachment is the necessary, nay, ONLY position for a patriotic American, they are legion. Once these investigations are over they will be more apparent including some absolutely disgusting actions on the part of Trump that are absolutely indefensible and will end up with him under the jail.

To the current and available point his flagrant violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause are a start.

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/home/faqs/#grounds-for-impeachment

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Far left? Support for Trump impeachment is a mainstream view, nearly half of all Americans (a majority of Americans in the productive part of America btw) wants him impeached. Argue it's merits but is not a fringe view. Trump supporters are fringe!

As for the reasons why impeachment is the necessary, nay, ONLY position for a patriotic American, they are legion. Once these investigations are over they will be more apparent including some absolutely disgusting actions on the part of Trump that are absolutely indefensible and will end up with him under the jail.

To the current and available point his flagrant violations of the Foreign Emoluments Clause are a start.

https://impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org/home/faqs/#grounds-for-impeachment
You guys are just reaching lol.

You wanted Queen Hillary and you just all but KNEW she was going to win the presidency. You guys were basically ready to celebrate with a BIG glass ceiling being shattered. Then as Election Night went on, Trump won more and more states, and you could see the DEPRESSION wipe over your faces :rofl:.

Queen Hillary was so pissed she didn't even come out and speak to you guys on Election Night. She had some campaign manager wimp come on stage and tell you SJWs to take your a.sses home :cry::rofl::cry:

Trump is going to MAKE America Great Again.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the thing, when you get a security clearance you are supposed to RESPECT it. Along with the clearance comes the teaching that you dont share classified or top secret information with anyone, unless there is a NEED to know. This is not a situation where someone can bend the rules and say 'well, I'm in charge an I will decide who needs to know'. "Need to know" is well defined

“A determination made by a possessor of classified information That a prospective recipient, in the interest of national security, has a requirement for access to, knowledge, or possession of the classified information in order to perform tasks or services essential to the fulfillment of an official United States Government program.”

Besides being a complete embarrassment as a president, he's divulging classified information in a haphazard manner. No one had a requirement for that information. The idiot thought he could win Russia over by giving them a treat. Idiot.

As well, when you are accused of a situation, and you did no wring, do you say "THIS IS HARASSMENT!" or do you say "sure, investigate, no problem, let me know when you are done"

He's in over his head and he is drowning. This will continue until something stops it. idk what is going to stop it. But this embarrassing reality show will continue until that point.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump is going to MAKE America Great Again.
On this much we agree. When he resigns or blabs himself into an impeachment America will once again be great. Addition by subtraction. Kumbaya.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
FairShake is an abrab I do believe, or jewish, not sure. Though, point is he has family outside united states, and wants them to come in, steal work from americans, and become american. I can't fvcking understand, what's your problem with president that does not want illegal immigration, foreign workers, and less gun rights? Your problem is not Trump, your problem is illegal migrant loving, foreign worker loving, guns. I bet you are somehow associated with LGBT, perhaps your woman fvcks you with strap on. Because to like all those things mentioned you have to be associated somehow with gays.

Last edited:

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake is an abrab I do believe, or jewish, not sure. Though, point is he has family outside united states, and wants them to come in, steal work from americans, and become american. I can't fvcking understand, what's your problem with president that does not want illegal immigration, foreign workers, and less gun rights? Your problem is not Trump, your problem is illegal migrant loving, foreign worker loving, guns. I bet you are somehow associated with LGBT, perhaps your woman fvcks you with strap on. Because to like all those things mentioned you have to be associated somehow with gays.
I am neither an Arab or Jewish. You may be onto something though. While I was born in the United States both of my parents were born in Northern Ireland and came here as immigrants by way of England. While they came legally many of our friends and family didn't. To this day I have friends whose status I know is illegal or is simply a subject we don't broach. I don't like illegal immigration but I love legal immigration and believe we could cut down on a lot of illegal immigration by giving immigrants more LEGAL channels. I'm also for gun rights but heavy regulations. A well-regulated militia if you will.

As for my woman fvcking me with a strap-on, no not yet. But I'm always open to learning more about it. You seem to have some experience with it what with the old "takes one to know one" adage. What's it like? Does it hurt? Did your mother use lube or was she careless and dry?

And with that, we're closed.

/thread