Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question of Truth

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dbot
First of all, men love sex. Women do too
DUDE, PuertoRicanLover is NOT saying that women dislike sex, or even that they are indifferent towards it. He is saying that for them, although yes sex is an important part, there are MORE important considerations (such as love).

Nobody is denying that sex is great stuff. But you can have a lot of different sex...

While were on the topic of sex, let's bring up "homosexuals." Personally...I dislike that word. "Same-sexuals" just doesn't make sense in my mind. We are all 'sexual' whether you are sexual with men, women, animals or cars.

But sexuality DOES in fact have DUALITY. There are TWO "sexes," male and female. The masculine, and the feminine. Even in "homosexual sex" there are TWO contrasting roles.

The passive/aggressive in gay sex. (the guy who gives it, and the guy who takes it)

Just as two penises can't be smashed together for sexual pleasure, neither can two masculine virile dominative roles during sex.

Also, a lot of gay tendencies, especially during the early parts of life, come from loving yourself. You are actually liking the other person because you would like yourself to be like them.

Thirdly, someone mentioned about gay guys liking being picked on by society...if they disliked it they wouldn't have gay parades.

There is a psychological reasons for masochistic tendencies (putting yourself into a position where you would get hurt, not necessarilly hurting yourself), and one of them is feeling "righteous" or "superior" because of the violence inflicted on you. A martyrdom inflation. Apply that when you see a faggot(I call feminine gay men faggots) getting eggs thrown at his car while hes yelling something stupid in a high pitched voice instead of leaving.

Geez this post is going all over the place, should be entitled "General Discussion" hehe.

Finally, with abortion, although I do not feel strongly either way and wouldn't argue for either side, I would have to say I lean towards pro-choice. Personally I think there are a lot of situations where it would be doing the child a favor just ending their life instead of birthing them and having them suffer through it, only to end it themselves 15yrs later.

A lot of times however I think you could raise a child, and people just don't want to deal with the consequences of their actions, those times I do think of it as a crime.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
DUDE, PuertoRicanLover is NOT saying that women dislike sex
PRL specifically said that women dont want sex, they want a man. I said in my previous posts that I understood where he was coming from, but his talk of marriages and security doesn't really apply to the young majority of people on this board. This is a high school forum. Girls our age aren't looking for a man to settle down with. They aren't looking for security and they sure as f*ck aren't looking for marriage. These girls are spoiled brats who are either still living with their parents, or are living off their parents.

I did not post in this thread because I wanted to start a war with PRL, I posted to back up what Jester said, which was, "Women want to be f*cked." PRL said this wasn't true, and I told him my opinion, which is that women have the same sexual drive that men do. Sure there may be other factors such as the things that PRL mentioned, but the bottom line is that women DO want sex, at least as much as men do.

Thirdly, someone mentioned about gay guys liking being picked on by society...if they disliked it they wouldn't have gay parades.

There is a psychological reasons for masochistic tendencies (putting yourself into a position where you would get hurt, not necessarilly hurting yourself), and one of them is feeling "righteous" or "superior" because of the violence inflicted on you. A martyrdom inflation. Apply that when you see a faggot(I call feminine gay men faggots) getting eggs thrown at his car while hes yelling something stupid in a high pitched voice instead of leaving.
That may be true, but it has nothing to do with a persons ability to control his sexual instincts. I seriously doubt men decide to f*ck other men so that they can be in parades. Maybe they are simply embracing the way they are, instead of covering it up like they have been for thousands of years. If you realized that you were attracted to males when you were young, and that there was NOTHING you could do about it, would you want to live your entire life as a lie, and marry and f*ck some chick that isn't even f*ckable to you, and actually pretend to love her until the day you die? Or would you want to embrace yourself and hope that one day society will accept you for who you are, and not for who you f*ck? Nobody tries to tell me who I should f*ck or how I should f*ck, so what right do I have to tell other people how to live their lives? I mind my f*ckin business, and so should everyone else in this world.

Skatanic

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good to see some relatively intelligent discussion (never mind its delivery).

Women, just the same as men, love sex. It's important to note, however, that sex is neither the entire life of either a man or a woman. As we speak, yes, I want sex, but I'm more involved in a game of footy I'm watching on TV, I'm thinking about my career, and a number of things which, at this moment, I consider to be of more importance than some sexual satisfaction.

You have to understand, girls in western culture (that's who we're talking about, right?) have so many things on their mind. At the age of 20 years, social conditioning makes a girl consider being seen as promiscuous as something to be avoided. She has the desire to be seen as respectable during 90% of her waking hours.

However, it's down to us men to turn change that temporarily. This is the basis of "sweeping a girl off her feet". By turning her on and making her want sex, you override her desire to be seen as respectable with her desire to be have sex.

Clayton.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To hell with your generalisations.

Sex is just another tool amongst an arsenal of other tools which is widely misunderstood and misused.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
That may be true, but it has nothing to do with a persons ability to control his sexual instincts. I seriously doubt men decide to f*ck other men so that they can be in parades. Maybe they are simply embracing the way they are, instead of covering it up like they have been for thousands of years. If you realized that you were attracted to males when you were young, and that there was NOTHING you could do about it, would you want to live your entire life as a lie, and marry and f*ck some chick that isn't even f*ckable to you, and actually pretend to love her until the day you die? Or would you want to embrace yourself and hope that one day society will accept you for who you are, and not for who you f*ck?
I think you are highly misguided here. "A persons ability to control his sexual instincts." Insticts tell HIM to fvck HER. There is not a natural form of reproductive actions that don't lead to actual reproduction.

However, if you meant controlling a persons sexual behavior...then...yes, there is a lot of conditioning that controls the way you express sexuality.

Ever heard of fetishes? Do you think people are just BORN that are sexually aroused by women in high heels squishing bugs? Do you think people are BORN who find long cuts of leather arousing?

NO! these are all things that become associated with a highly emotional/sexual state of mind.

You become 'brainwashed' into fetishes, just as you become 'brainwashed' into enjoying gay sex.

Trust me, nature does not give anyone genes to be attracted to feet. However sexual perversions have been around as long as time itself. Marquis de Sade got off on cutting women while having sex with them, do you think he was just "born" that way? Oh hey, maybe sadism is in his genes! Let him cut others and get off on it and wait until society accepts his form of expressing sexuality :rolleyes:

There is a huge difference between "person" and "ego" and although the gay mans "ego" might not have chosen to be gay, it would be VERY naive to blame nature on the perversion of a persons psyche.

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If homosexuality is a fetish developed due to conditioning, then there would not be cases of wild animals performing homosexual acts now, would there? Read some National Geographic if you don't know what I'm talking about. I think you have the idea that people only become gay when their surroundings force them to think in that way (kinda how people say that most sailors are gay because they're with men for such long periods of time, which is also bullsh*t). People are BORN gay.

I saw an episode of Oprah a few months ago about this boy who burned off his penis during birth due to a "circumcision gone bad." The parents decided to raise him as a girl. He was given female sex parts and recieved hormones all through his childhood. His parents raised him the same way they raised his older sister, and although he was born a male, his body completely developed into that of a female. When he was 15, he told his parents he was a lesbian. Even though his parents gave him female sex organs, developed his body into that of a female, and raised him as a female for 15 years, they could NOT change his sexual preference. Homosexuality isn't a fetish, my friend. It's a trait.

Last edited:

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, this is SO funny lol

*unfolds lawn chair* Ahh...just enjoying the view...

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw an episode of Oprah a few months ago about this boy who burned off his penis during birth due to a "circumcision gone bad." The parents decided to raise him as a girl. He was given female sex parts and recieved hormones all through his childhood. His parents raised him the same way they raised his older sister, and although he was born a male, his body completely developed into that of a female. When he was 15, he told his parents he was a lesbian. Even though his parents gave him female sex organs, developed his body into that of a female, and raised him as a female for 15 years, they could NOT change his sexual preference. Homosexuality isn't a fetish, my friend. It's a trait.

Thats about complete BS. Do you know how practically impossible it would be to "give" someone FUNCTIONING female sex organs? He burned off his penis during birth while getting circumsized? How does THAT work?

As for your National Geographic statement...show me the article, then we will discuss it.

I never said homosexuality was a fetish, I said LIKE a fetish, its a psychological condition marked by "an association with the anima," rather than a biological one.

During pregnancy, there is a period of development in which testosterone surges through your body, 'hardwiring' your brain to be male or female.

Gay guys DO in fact consider themselves male, however a person with a real biological cause, as in the lack of testosterone during this stage, would consider themselves female.

www.brainconnection.com

great stuff that.

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a fkn long post. I can't even tell what everyone is disagreeing about.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll fill you in

PRL doesn't think chicks like getting sexed up.

People disagree

PRL continues to say this

Some more people disagree.

Nothing is solved, no one is convince, and the cycle continues for 5 pages...

I feel sorry for jester, his good post got turned bad fast.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If people would stay on the Goddamn topic this would not have happened! Mods should honestly do something about this...

~ivan

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that i never said "functioning" sex organs. I meant exterior genetalia, as in a sex change operation. And watch the special before you tell me BS.

I could really care less about finding you proof of homosexual animals, but my old dalmation was gay. We took him to a breeder and he refused to mate with any female dog, but they said he was all over the males. It must have been psycological conditioning that made him gay.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: you all realize that by argueing...

Jester, quite honestly you do sound like some guy who will have AIDS and 3 kids for child support due to busted condoms by the time your 35. I'm not being mean, just being honest. You can tell a lot about people just by the certain words they choose to use. (Phucking/Sex D1ck/penis)
Actually i wrote a post about protection and birth control, its in the DJ bible, you should read it some time. heh

Anyway i think its about time to put this puppy to sleep.

Sex is desired by all that is alive. Period. Go talk to some biologists if you disagree.

Deep down inside, as far as her mind will let you go in, you can always find that certain something that will make her come and come again to that same feeling that we know only as lust.

This isnt some bed time story folks, this sh1t is for real. No matter what external show the girl puts on, you can make her want ride your d1ck the first time you meet her. They wont always do it, but i never said they would. You can always make them want it though. Attraction, as we all should know is not a choice, she can not choose to deny feeling lust for you, she can only deny acting on it. And that is what seperates the wh0res from the "classy girls". Not a very far line.

I don't argue emotions, they are much too complex for my mind to perceive. It is possible for a girl that loves to totally ignore any other guy. But i am not talking about that in this post. I couldnt even if i wanted to, i do not understand it yet.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice that i never said "functioning" sex organs. I meant exterior genetalia, as in a sex change operation. And watch the special before you tell me BS.

I could really care less about finding you proof of homosexual animals, but my old dalmation was gay. We took him to a breeder and he refused to mate with any female dog, but they said he was all over the males. It must have been psycological conditioning that made him gay.

Lol, why would you have sex if you couldnt enjoy it? Send me a tape of the special and I'll be glad to watch it.

I had a kitten molesting cat once. He would pin down my kitten and **** it. Do you think thats natural? Or does it make more sense that the previously straight, young, virile, active cat had developed some perversion over the course of its life? Do you think all the times the cat was phucking female cats it was just being "dishonest" with itself?

Practically everyone has sexual needs, and they will look for ways to satisfy them. Gay sex is one of those ways, but obviously not the natural one.

Ultimately, Gay sex is destructive to society as a whole, and therefore I consider it unhealthy.

Psycholgy deals with the behavior of animals and people, so...yes

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
double click

Oh I'm just so eager to click buttons

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think people realize that homosexuality can be influenced both by genetics and conditioning. Nature has mutations, plain and simple. Some occur more than others. There have been documented cases of animals engaging in homosexual acts. On the other hand, the way you are raised can determine tons about how you are. There are people who were born shy but were conditioned not to be, and there are people who were born outgoing and stayed that way.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waaaa waaaa waaaa... jester is back at crying to us again...
dude, i've been trying to read your posts ..and most of them i agreed with (in the past).. but now you are just spewing crap...

98% of people arent worth my time?
hot girls arent worth my time cause im not the prize?

...So when im in LTR with a hot smart girl who drives over to my house at 2 am in the moring to fvck me when she has to work at 6am ..that means nothing? SO when your friends stand up for you in fights and save your ass from being a vegetable..that is nothing?

stop being bitter at the world... learn to enjoy it already.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
waaaa waaaa waaaa... jester is back at crying to us again...
dude, i've been trying to read your posts ..and most of them i agreed with (in the past).. but now you are just spewing crap...

98% of people arent worth my time?
hot girls arent worth my time cause im not the prize?

...So when im in LTR with a hot smart girl who drives over to my house at 2 am in the moring to fvck me when she has to work at 6am ..that means nothing? SO when your friends stand up for you in fights and save your ass from being a vegetable..that is nothing?

stop being bitter at the world... learn to enjoy it already.

dude youre friggin dumb. go learn english or something and maybe you will understand what the fvck is going on. Perhaps youre part of that 98% of people that are sh1t.