Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Question of Truth

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For one reason or another, you are here. Instead of staying in the dark, you have chosen to seek out light. Why there are so few of us i can not say, but regardless, we are here. Here to question what we see to find the truth beneath the deceptions.
Today I will share with you some truths I have along this journey and whether you agree with them or not, I am certain you will uncover the reality of what I say in time.

Love is real, but the only love that exists is within you. There is no force governing love. You can be tricked to love someone that is false. This is possible because the only love that exists is within you. Once you see past the deception though and it is clear that this is not a loveable person than it is impossibile to still love that person. If you claim you do, you are only mistaking dependency for love. The only risk in love is the death, injury, or misfortune of that person you love. You would be a fool to believe differently.

ALL girls want to be f-ucked and f-ucked hard. AFCs love to delude themselves that there are girls who are "different" and not sluts. There is no AFC trait more annoying to me than this. They do this because girls who like sex intimidate them, they are afraid of sexual girls because they are afraid to show their own sexuality. We can not chose to be sexual or not. Nature made us like this, and there is nothing we can do about it, so make the best of it. AFCs, just try to disagree with me.....Though now that i just said that, I know you wont.

Appearance is paramount. If you are a nervous little flabby ****. You will ALWAYS lose to the confident buff guy. Humor will not save you. Intelligence will not save you. Money will not save you. Change it or you will lose every time. No matter how ugly or fat you are, you can do things to make yourself look MUCH better. Wanna know what? YogurtTastesGo0d <--- thats my screen name the 0 in Go0d is a zero. I've done or learned of them all.

Unless you are among friends. If you do not take what you want, you will almost never get it. You and your friends are a team, you are playing against the world. The world does not care about you, and it does not care about your team. The world will try to use you, do not let it, instead use the world and you will succeed.
Natural selection is real and still in existence here.

Girls like tall men. There is reason for this, and it may not be what you think. Use your imagination now. When a girl is young, she is very short and very small. Her father on the otherhand appears to her as basically gigantic. Even if her father is short, to her he is still enormous. He picks her up and carries her around as if she was weightless. Girls crave to be young again, to be a little girl. When a girl is with a man much taller than them, they relive their youth and it makes them very happy. This is of course a hollow happiness, but none the less effective for the guy. And as i've said and others have said in the past, treat girls like you're their dad and they are very young and they will bend to you.

Marijuana is not bad. Alcohol is not bad. Doing either too much though will only degrade your mind and body. People that smoke pot occasionally are not losers, Potheads are losers. People that drink occassionally are not losers, Alcoholics are losers. Disagree with me if you want, but if you havent done them than you dont know.

There are few people on this site that actually know what the **** theyre saying when they make a reply to a post. Most of the time its just something they have been told or have seen before..regardless of truth. In any given question post 9/10th of the replies are absolute bullsh1t. People love to give advice, it makes them feel like they have some sort of power over the one asking the question. That is why dumb sh1ts will say Be yourself when an afc has a problem with a girl. Anybody ever says that you, tell them to shutup before they get ***** slapped.

Watch out for people that are "too nice", they have other agendas on their mind.

98% of people are ****. Its a sad but true statement. 98% of people will **** you over in the right situation. 98% of people are not to be trusted. Your job? Find the 2% and make them your friends, put em on your team.

I've got more im sure, but im tired of writing. happy sailing.

EDIT: Ok heres another one i remembered.

Many people dont understand Pookology, the concept that you turn yourself into the prize, instead of the girl. I submit that this is the only way to be successful with any and all heterosexual girls. Now don't be confused by that, it is still impossible to totally bypass the rules of physical attraction. You still must workout, wear nice clothes, smell nice, and keep yourself neat. The prize thing though is really all a mind game. You have to understand the truth about women though before you are able to play it. That truth, is sadly that most women really aren't worth your time. But I dont really know you, so i must restate that as almost all women are not worth my time. If your mindset is that any attractive girl is worth your time, than you have already failed.

(not that this stuff doesnt happen, but)Girls probably will not compete for you, they probably will not get your phone number, and they probably will not ask you out. And so you ask, if youre doing all the work, how can you possibly be the prize? You be the prize by screening them with questions about themselves, what their passion in life is, who their friends are, what they do with their time, what their values are. You be the prize by filling your life with things that you love, with passion, with ambition, and most importantly valuing your friends over any girl. To be the prize you must not try to get her attention, you must not try to "impress" her, you must not be afraid to look at her, you must not turn away if she looks at you. You must keep in your mind that these girls, no matter how pretty they are, dont mean a thing.

98% of people are not worth your time, that includes pretty girls.

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true... A gentle reminder does me much good.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
ALL girls want to be f-ucked and f-ucked hard. AFCs love to delude themselves that there are girls who are "different" and not sluts.
Wrong! Women want to be loved and hors want penis - your success with women comes in knowing the difference!!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: A Question of Truth

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Wrong! Women want to be loved and hors want penis - your success with women comes in knowing the difference!!

MMMmmmmmmm no.

they all want a penis. and they all want to be loved

not only the wh0res want a d1ck. i would think u would know that being 41.

Reaction score
Young mind. again the question is what comes first! Hors want a penis - a woman wants 'Love' then the penis follows!! If you approach a woman as a hor and she is not then your game will fall short and you will not succeed!

Please don't question my authority again - without sound reasoning!:D

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Jester!

Especially this part:

There are few people on this site that actually know what the **** theyre saying when they make a reply to a post. Most of the time its just something they have been told or have seen before..regardless of truth. In any given question post 9/10th of the replies are absolute bullsh1t. People love to give advice, it makes them feel like they have some sort of power over the one asking the question. That is why dumb sh1ts will say Be yourself when an afc has a problem with a girl. Anybody ever says that you, tell them to shutup before they get ***** slapped.
But I think you and PuertoRican_Lover are both wrong. I don't see why we are seeing women as stereotypical. I don't agree that they are all the same. In one way or another they have formed their vision of a man (which is the logical part - "I want this and this man"), but this is where emotions and impressions come to play, which could easily blur thier basic desire and shift it in another direction. And this is our role, to see through both of these things, to accept them and to be able to use them in our benefit (and I'm not talking about manipulation).

This is, at least, my understanding of the situation. ;)

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I think both Jester and rican_lover are right in different ways. All women are *****s. I believe that some women don't show it or don't let that wild sex crazyed being out untill they feel comfortable with the guy.

Such as a connection, probably love. Then I believe they want to be bang'd and bang'd quite hard.

Then again I'm only a virgin so what do I know.....:p

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres what i said

ALL girls want to be f-ucked and f-ucked hard. AFCs love to delude themselves that there are girls who are "different" and not sluts. There is no AFC trait more annoying to me than this. They do this because girls who like sex intimidate them, they are afraid of sexual girls because they are afraid to show their own sexuality. We can not chose to be sexual or not. Nature made us like this, and there is nothing we can do about it, so make the best of it. AFCs, just try to disagree with me.....Though now that i just said that, I know you wont.

heres what you said.

Young mind. again the question is what comes first! Hors want a penis - a woman wants 'Love' then the penis follows!! If you approach a woman as a hor and she is not then your game will fall short and you will not succeed!
What are you thinking man. Your "disagreement" just conceded exactly what i said. Now instead of commenting on the post material, you inject some crap about approaching wh-ores even though i never had anything like that in the post.

Get a life dude, ive been here for 2 years longer than you posting regularly, and you have 1000 more posts than i do.

To everybody else, theres another lesson in seeing through peoples bullsh1t.

Izo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. I can't say I agree with all of it, but I like it anyway. Do you study philosophy?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can not chose to be sexual or not. Nature made us like this, and there is nothing we can do about it, so make the best of it. AFCs, just try to disagree with me.....Though now that i just said that, I know you wont.
Hmm i am far from an AFC, but one thing i've learned, is that if you want to change, you can.

Want to play football? Bulk up. Want to be smart? Study. Want to be more outgoing? Practice. Everything can be done if you want it. Everyone here is living examples of that so why is this any different?

"If you dream it you can acheive it"

Reaction score
Homey, Do you think Muslim women want your penis?? You are over exaggerating your claim.

Your genralization applies to American hors!! There is another world besides America!!! Not every culture is sexually promiscuous to the extent of America!

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homey, Do you think Muslim women want your penis?? You are over exaggerating your claim.

Your genralization applies to American hors!! There is another world besides America!!! Not every culture is sexually promiscuous to the extent of America!
Ohhhh...pahhhleeease... Every word I've read under your nick has been either negative or loaded with emotion.

Would you just chill out? It is a known fact that women want hotdogs as much as men want hamburgers. It is just that both approach it in a different way.

~ivan

Reaction score
You inexperienced young bastards are blinded by the horish American culture . Do you think that the first women in existence wanted a man's penis or did she long for more than that????

You bastards are insane if you think a pound of flesh keeps a woman!! She wants a man!!! The penis comes with the masculine nature she longs for!! It is a derivative and not the root source!!

The penis is a subtext and not the main ingredient that completes her - it is the man's complementary nature that fulfills her - a monkey and a dog can give her a penis - so what!!!! Therefore to say that all women glorify the penis beyond your masculinity is ridiculous!!

SHE WANTS A MAN!!!! KNOW THIS!! And become a man!!!

Read my thread "The natural order of things" for perspective!!

Reaction score
Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
Ohhhh...pahhhleeease... Every word I've read under your nick has been either negative or loaded with emotion.
The truth is never negative - fool!!! It is what it is!! If your mother, sister is a hor so be it!!

Most of you young effeminates have a mother for a hor and don't know who your daddy is!! This is the American condition - don't take it personal!! I blame your parents for your wayward corrupt thinking!!

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to agree with PRL on this one

I'm about his age so I would say he is correct.

One can post 1,800 times or live a life. The number of posts on this board cannot substitute a lifetime of experience.

REAL, true, classy, honest, caring women (about 5 percent of the U.S. women to be honest ... trust me, I've dated a TON) want love and real man with class, honesty, and integrity. All the other ones who just "wanted to be f'ed hard" are smoking cigarettes, working on their 2nd, 3rd, or 4th marriage, are unemployed and uneducated.

This board is great, but trust me: If you don't work on yourself first, take care of your career, work on your hobbies and passions, build integrity, character, and class, you will be one of the many of our divorce statistics.

Just why do you think the divorce rate has been so high in this country for decades? It's not by coincidence folks, there's a lot of messed up people out there.

The originator of this post has all the makings of EVERY divorced guy I know ... well, his writing tells me he may be like that. I hope he can rise above it, but in 10 years, yes, I can almost assure you that he will be divorced, perhaps twice.

I'm glad this board is here for people to learn. When I was in high school I was a clueless AFC. This board is great and there's some sharp things on it.

But trust me and trust PRL, we speak the truth from years of experience.

If you live your life like garbage and with no class, that is exactly the type of woman you will attract. If you seek sl-ts, you will end up a pathetic loser with multiple divorces.

EVERY GOOD CEO or high-level management guy I worked for had class, integrity, and was successful. All the loser bosses and mid-management guys I worked for were complete failures, paid out the a$$ in alimony for cheating on their wives, and ruined businesses.

After awhile it's NOT a coincidence: You reap what you sow!

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
That truth, is sadly that most women really aren't worth your time. But I dont really know you, so i must restate that as almost all women are not worth my time. If your mindset is that any attractive girl is worth your time, than you have already failed.

(not that this stuff doesnt happen, but)Girls probably will not compete for you, they probably will not get your phone number, and they probably will not ask you out. And so you ask, if youre doing all the work, how can you possibly be the prize? You be the prize by screening them with questions about themselves, what their passion in life is, who their friends are, what they do with their time, what their values are. You be the prize by filling your life with things that you love, with passion, with ambition, and most importantly valuing your friends over any girl.

98% of people are not worth your time, that includes pretty girls.

Oh surre, great advice, let me ask you, what's the point of getting a girl if you dont think shes worth your time? Whats going to be your motivation for getting her in the first place?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56432

Reaction score
Westcoaster, let these young fools reject truth, they are headed down a path of destruction and want!

I don't blame them I blame their parents - yes, our generation - those our age are to blame for this shallow inept mindset! They don't know what a 'good' woman is because they probably never seen one in this culture of hors who grind instead of dance!!!!

But I am of the generation where there was a glimmer of hope and have seen 'good' women who reject the culture of filth and degeneration - there are some out there, although very few!!

Women don't wamt a penis - only hors do!!!! Wake up, "The Matrix has you!!