A Question of Truth

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
PRL, let me explain it this way:

Women want penis. That's a fact.

Women have different standards for what they want. That's also a fact.

Some chicks want it from anyone, some chicks want it from only their husband. Nonetheless, they still want penis all the same.
PRL, your advice would be good if you weren't so freakin BITTER. You need to accept the fact that women are sexual creatures just as men are sexual beings as well. If my wife didn't want my penis... then why the HELL is she my wife?

(NOTE: I did not say ONLY my penis and not the rest of me, so don't even think to misread it, as you like to misread everything else in this thread)

Reaction score
Look Metal, I didn't come to the 'High School' forum to be "bitter" - do you know what 'bitter' means??

bitter

bitter (bît´er) adjective
bitterer, bitterest
1.Having or being a taste that is sharp, acrid, and unpleasant.
2.Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3.Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4.Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5.Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6.Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" (John Dos Passos).

adverb
In an intense or harsh way; bitterly: a bitter cold night.

verb, transitive
bittered, bittering, bitters
To make bitter.

-----------------------

You must distinguish between bitterness and truth!!

The truth is not bitter it is sweet - it is a favorable and approving sensation; thus, those who reject truth are bitter.

Read my thread "The natural order of things" and you will see that the woman's (egg) longing for a man begins at insemination ant not at 14!!

Women are not necessarily defined by their vaginas - rather it is their nature as a woman that men embrace!! A female dog, cow, horse has a vagina - is this what yoiu want?? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Or is it the 'NATURE' of a woman and the companionship she brings that you desire??

Think, my fellow comrades - THINK!!

We are more than flesh!! Penis/Vagina - pffffffttt, please!! You must think at a higher level!!

Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's truth everywhere here but you are all misinterpreting subtle implications.

Jester is a quality guy. He will not be divorced in 10 years (atleast not because of what you think will lead him down that path).

He doesnt deal with people who dont deserve to be dealt with by him. I am the same. That is why he will get those quality chicks you speak of... his standards are high for people he hangs with.

Oh surre, great advice, let me ask you, what's the point of getting a girl if you dont think shes worth your time? Whats going to be your motivation for getting her in the first place?
He's only going to go for the chicks that seem worthy. If they prove otherwise, he will drop them.

Otherwise I think everyone is right. You're repeating each other thinking you are correcting each other.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn this sh1t is crazy! I dont think you guys are stupid, it just seems like very few people actually read whats on the friggin page!

If you see an hb9 walking down the street, YOUR FRIGGIN HEAD TURNS BUDDY. Are you seriously arguing that if a ripped guy was walking down the street, ANY girls head wouldnt turn?

Its as simple as that kids(both old and young),. That turn of the head is an out-ward representation of INNER DESIRE. That DESIRE is for SEX, EVERY HUMAN HAS THAT, you CAN NOT change it . If that inner desire did not exist, neither would we.

This isnt exactly something you can argue guys, its biological truth. Any opposition to sex by a girl is based on either unattraction or social pressures such as parents, church, friends to not wanna be thought of as a slut. But if shes attracted to you, she will always want to, even if she wont.

Speed seduction is a way around that, but i personally wouldnt recommend it. Its too desperate.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, they have to learn the hard way

Unfortunately, they'll learn the hard way by being male sl-ts and losers, and go through bad job after bad job, and a divorce or a series of bad break-ups with live-in wh-res; all because of being focused on sc-ewing women and not focusing on their inner strengths.

Frankly, if I didn't live in the U.S. and had a good job in a very white American city, I wouldn't even date an American woman. Foreign women are where it's at. They treat men with class and respect and in turn treat themselves with class and respect.

Unfortunately, most of the people on this board have to learn the hard way like I did in that most American women are cheap, uneducated bimbos who have nothing to offer except looks that will go south once they turn 30.

Seek a warm heart first and class second in a woman, and you'll find a good person. Finding that person is tough, however.

PRL, you and I are telling the truth but sadly it will fall upon deaf ears to guys who think they know what they're doing. Ugh! The high divorce rate will continue to escalate and you and I and other taxpayers have to foot the freakin' bill!!

Wake up guys, there's still time!!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: PRL, they have to learn the hard way

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Unfortunately, they'll learn the hard way by being male sl-ts and losers, and go through bad job after bad job, and a divorce or a series of bad break-ups with live-in wh-res; all because of being focused on sc-ewing women and not focusing on their inner strengths.

Frankly, if I didn't live in the U.S. and had a good job in a very white American city, I wouldn't even date an American woman. Foreign women are where it's at. They treat men with class and respect and in turn treat themselves with class and respect.

Unfortunately, most of the people on this board have to learn the hard way like I did in that most American women are cheap, uneducated bimbos who have nothing to offer except looks that will go south once they turn 30.

Seek a warm heart first and class second in a woman, and you'll find a good person. Finding that person is tough, however.

PRL, you and I are telling the truth but sadly it will fall upon deaf ears to guys who think they know what they're doing. Ugh! The high divorce rate will continue to escalate and you and I and other taxpayers have to foot the freakin' bill!!

Wake up guys, there's still time!!
What the heck is going on! go live in ****ing puerto rico then! Even though its still in the friggin US! roflmao

Jesus christ, you guys need to go back to the old Dj forum or did they kick you out? Roflmao - WE DONT CARE ABOUT MARRIAGE - we arent getting married - i dont even want to be married EVER.

We dont give a sh1t about divorce rates....thats your generation buddy - we dont care about the mid level management bosses you worked for - we dont give a sh1t, understand man?

I work at home depot and theres a bunch of old loser guys just like you griping about the same crap you are right now. I laugh at them inside my head, I LAUGH AT YOU RIGHT HERE.

Have fun living with your mail order russian wife, ill have fun banging my SLUTTY-EDUCATED-COLLEGE STUDENT AMERICAN GIRLS.

wow, crazy ass old ppl invading the hs forum.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You work at Home Depot?

How's there retirement plan, because you'll be there the rest of your life.

aBAzLLnA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: You work at Home Depot?

Originally posted by WestCoaster
Did you read ANYTHING jester said? Or are you just talking to the wind...

~ivan

PS: What the hell does the retirement plan have to do with anything in this thread?

PPS: The HS forum yet again, is being crashed by dummies who think they have something important to say.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Look Metal, I didn't come to the 'High School' forum to be "bitter" - do you know what 'bitter' means??

bitter

bitterer, bitterest
2.Causing a sharply unpleasant, painful, or stinging sensation; harsh: enveloped in bitter cold; a bitter wind.
3.Difficult or distasteful to accept, admit, or bear: the bitter truth; bitter sorrow.
4.Proceeding from or exhibiting strong animosity: a bitter struggle; bitter foes.
5.Resulting from or expressive of severe grief, anguish, or disappointment: cried bitter tears.
6.Marked by resentment or cynicism: "He was already a bitter elderly man with a gray face" (John Dos Passos).

adverb

verb, transitive
To make bitter.

-----------------------

The truth is not bitter it is sweet - it is a favorable and approving sensation; thus, those who reject truth are bitter.

Read my thread "The natural order of things" and you will see that the woman's (egg) longing for a man begins at insemination ant not at 14!!

Women are not necessarily defined by their vaginas - rather it is their nature as a woman that men embrace!! A female dog, cow, horse has a vagina - is this what yoiu want?? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Or is it the 'NATURE' of a woman and the companionship she brings that you desire??

We are more than flesh!! Penis/Vagina - pffffffttt, please!! You must think at a higher level!!
"6.Marked by resentment or cynicism"

This describes you to a T. If you weren't so bitter you'd quit whining and go out and FIND one of these girls who you so long for, instead of complaining about "hors". I'm not even going to bother explaining what I meant before with the penis thing, because you can't look past the fact that I'm not 40 and think about it. Buddy, in however many years while I'll be married to a great feminine, submissive "non-hor" wife, you'll STILL be here or somewhere else griping instead of GOING OUT THERE and GETTING WHAT YOU SO WANT.

WestCoaster, you and Dietz sound like two nomarriage.com propaganda kings. Here's a thought dude, instead of just TALKING about it like some AFC, get out there and MAKE YOUR DREAMS HAPPEN. Go find the girl you so desperately preach about dude. The more time you two spend behind the keyboard, the more time you spend NOT meeting the kind of girls you want to meet.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: You work at Home Depot?

Originally posted by aBAzLLnA
You work at Home Depot?

Did you read ANYTHING jester said? Or are you just talking to the wind...

~ivan

PS: What the hell does the retirement plan have to do with anything in this thread?

PPS: The HS forum yet again, is being crashed by dummies who think they have something important to say.
lol dude.

yup i work at home depot, and they have 401ks and stock programs where you get one dollar for every 3 you put towards shares. oh they're also paying half my tuition for the college i start at in september. I actually wouldnt mind being at home depot the rest of my working life, store managers make a bundle.

peace nucca.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover

bitter

bitterer, bitterest

adverb

verb, transitive
To make bitter.

-----------------------

PRL, why do you continue to preach that everyone under the age of forty here is a FOOOOL? No one is saying that women exist for the sole purpose of getting ****, the only statement Jester made was that all girls like to get ****ed. You even admitted that this is ultimately true yourself. Not all girls are hors, but all girls have sexual desire.

When you bring up the subject of muslim women, you're forgetting something- they, too, are influenced by their culture, and in their culture, it is HIGHLY looked down upon for women to be sluts. But, like MetalFortress said, they do want to get ****ed by their husbands.

No one is suggesting that this is the only thing that they exist for. But enough with the negativity.

P.S. My mother is devoted to my father, and my father is a good man. I suggest you keep your assumptions to yourself.

Raptured Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we can all agree that...yes...everyone DOES want sex...to some extent.

Isn't that already obvious though?

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Raptured Phoenix
I think we can all agree that...yes...everyone DOES want sex...to some extent.

good work batman.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like pie.

Reaction score
All the young horish girls in America want to get screwed but most women in the world want a man (not his penis) to build a future and a family. Sexual ‘desire’ is ingrained within all of us so that we may be naturally attracted to each other. This is different than the statement, “All women want to get f@cked”!!

It is each other’s COMPLEMENTARY nature that we truly and naturally seek – NOT sex!!!! I wrote a thread on it for your edification – read it!!! The penis and the vagina are merely physical traits that are used for the acts of procreation and they are NOT the ESSENCE of who we are as a man and a woman!!!!!!!

You, of the effeminate, sex-crazed drug addicted, pill-popping generation whose parents are of the 1960/70's feminist/homo/drug culture, know nothing else but what you see and you have been damaged by the TV/Music mass-media indoctrination and have been made to believe that every man and woman on the planet wants each other for sex!! WRONG!!

Your thinking is the byproduct of the hor/fag culture that you and your parents embraced!! Muslims have rejected your/America's sick corrupt thinking/culture Those countries/peoples who haven't been infected by the effeminate/hor culture that America has forced upon the world, have men who still act like men and women who act like women and keep their TRUE natures as God intended!

We have innate sexual desires for the purpose of attracting one another but it is not for the ‘sex act’ that we crave, rather it is for each other’s companionship and yes LOVE and sex is merely a byproduct of this relationship that is needed for procreation!!

You can have 1000 hors and you will never feel fulfilled and will always be wanting!! Most men tire of women after they have been with them for a long period and she/you better have something more than her vagina and your penis if you plan to stay together.

I can’t imagine an 60, 70, 80 year old women saying they want a penis – never heard it yet – they always want companionship and love though – always – whether it be it from a man or a family member!

The hors you young minds are referring to “that want penis” are the most lonely, miserable creatures on the planet – these are bitter women who lash out at men and are men haters.The American condition of women proves their miserable degraded state of existence!! Men have abandoned these hors and the hors are crying out, with their child, alone in the wilderness asking the courts for child support from their latest pimp who got her pregnant!!

Go to your Court houses around the country and view the carnage for yourself!! Hell, just look at your window and see all the single hors with babies – ABANDONED. The vagina didn’t keep the man – did it??? Nor did the ‘penis’ keep the woman!!! What is missing??? Find the answer in my thread!!!

Women hate to be alone, especially as they age and are desperate to find COMPANIONSHIP and maybe LOVE – if they are lucky!! Many women have children from a pimp for the mere purpose of not being alone!!! The child support, if they get it, is a bonus!!

Metal - If I call a hor a hor it is not out of bitterness, resentment, cynicism – it is out of reality. I never had a disease and I never paid child support to a hor, I never had a divorce, and have avoided and narrowly escaped being a victim of these masculine hors you call women.

You must embrace reality!! I will never call a ‘lion’ a ‘kitten‘– only fools do such and such mis-categorization will get you eaten alive – and many men have been and are getting eaten alive from these hors because they didn’t see them for what they were – a hor!!!

I, my little DJ’s, have never been bitten let alone eaten because I always saw the hor for what she was/is – a ‘Hor’!! Embracing the ‘truth’ of a thing is positive – and blindly holding onto a ‘falsehood’ of a thing is ‘negative’.

You young DJ’s are extremely negative and blinded and will be bitten and hopefully not devoured for rejecting reality and “The natural order of things”!!

Case in point. When we became young boys/girls, (8 – 14 years old) there was something about girls that was different (her complementary nature) and this nature attracted us boys to girls and vice versa. At this age we are not thinking, “I want his penis” nor “I want her vagina” – we don’t even know what ‘it’ is or looks like and have no inkling of what to do with it.

This proves that we have a NATURAL attraction to bring the male and female in union with one another and this has absolutely nothing to do with her wanting my penis nor me wanting her vagina!!! This is a natural innate predisposed genetic trait in ALL men and women – you can call it our sexuality – yes – but our sexuality is much more than our penis and vagina!! It is truly our complementary natures.

But you of the hor/effeminate generation have been bombarded with sexual imagery all your life through mass media in every form – written,verbal, pictorial, musical etc..
And your schools promote and encourage sex by children and have condom vending machines on school premises for crying out loud!!!! Condom vending machines - how in the hell has it become our educational institutions ‘responsibility to provide condoms to kids??????

Is it no wonder we are producing illiterates and we are in decline comparatively to other countries?? Now they teach children ‘Homosexuality’ under the subtext of ‘Diversity’ and tell children to embrace this horrendous act as ‘natural’ and ‘good’!!! We actually invite homos to school to speak to children – HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand why you young bastards are so delusional - you have been weaned all your life in a sex-crazed society by hors/feminists and effeminate teachers and parents!!

Women don’t want a penis, they want a man! Hors want a penis!!! Just because you have lived under corrupt conditions all your life and your parents and teachers and those who control the mass media have encouraged this corruption doesn’t mean that this is “The natural order of things”.

A lie is still a lie no matter how many believe it!!! The truth always remains and it is what it is!! If 98% of the people embrace a lie, this large number doesn’t make it ‘the truth’ – they just have ‘corrupted’ the truth to embrace and promote what they want others to believe and what they want!!

Not all women are hors and not all women want to get screwed. Have a greater perspective and see the world outside of your own corrupt city, state, and country!

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
with the exception of the 60s and 70s reference and the muslim crap, prl has started to make some sense.

Heres the thing though. Ive already recoginized the fact that there are many women who are undatable, these are what you call wh0res. Thats my 98%. I also recognize the 2% of women who ARE dateable. Whether they're attractive or not is a crap shoot.

But that 2%, just because theyre not polygamous *****s, doesn't mean they still don't wanna get f-ucked. They just want it from the "right guy". They still want it, they still want it just as bad as any guy or any of the wh0res, they just have a tougher time getting it. You would call these standards.

Some people of course do have a naturally higher or lower sex drive then others. But we all still have free will, and what you believe will always succeed because of that. So no matter how high your sex drive may be, you still have a choice. And so even the 2% of the non-wh0re population who i consider dateable. MAy stil lvery well have a high sex drive. They just wont unleash it until meet their standards.

and you can either do that for real. or do it through speed seduction, again which i do not support. Don't question the speed seduction thing either, because if you question it youve never done it.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You, of the effeminate, sex-crazed drug addicted, pill-popping generation whose parents are of the 1960/70's feminist/homo/drug culture, know nothing else but what you see and you have been damaged by the TV/Music mass-media indoctrination and have been made to believe that every man and woman on the planet wants each other for sex!! WRONG!!
Your thinking is the byproduct of the hor/fag culture that you and your parents embraced!! Muslims have rejected your/America's sick corrupt thinking/culture Those countries/peoples who haven't been infected by the effeminate/hor culture that America has forced upon the world, have men who still act like men and women who act like women and keep their TRUE natures as God intended!
Again, you assume and state your opinion instead of stating facts. Do you really think we're so ignorant?It's true that many kids in my generation might be, but in this case, you've read too far into my point. I've read The Natural Order of Things, you can stop referencing me to it. And did you have to bring God into it?

Now, let me clarify my point..

Sexual ‘desire’ is ingrained within all of us so that we may be naturally attracted to each other. This is different than the statement, “All women want to get f@cked”!!
But how is it so different? I fully understand your point, but hear me out. Sexual desire=Desire to have sex=Desire to f@ck=Desire to get f@cked.

Nowhere here am I suggesting that all women are hors, that all women should be hors, or that all women have a hor hidden inside them. You're blowing Jester's statement out of proportion, when its original purpose was just to point out that all women are sexual beings. Today's culture has created AFCs that think women don't even enjoy sex much, Jester was offering the truth.

I'll say it again, PRL, insult today's culture all you want, because you're right about it. But stop making assumptions about my views and my parents views on these things, especially if they're insulting, half-assed, and inaccurate. Your post has a touch of truth..

It is each other’s COMPLEMENTARY nature that we truly and naturally seek – NOT sex!!!! I wrote a thread on it for your edification – read it!!! The penis and the vagina are merely physical traits that are used for the acts of procreation and they are NOT the ESSENCE of who we are as a man and a woman!!!!!!!
But it's destroyed by your ignorance.

Is it no wonder we are producing illiterates and we are in decline comparatively to other countries?? Now they teach children ‘Homosexuality’ under the subtext of ‘Diversity’ and tell children to embrace this horrendous act as ‘natural’ and ‘good’!!! We actually invite homos to school to speak to children – HUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I understand why you young bastards are so delusional - you have been weaned all your life in a sex-crazed society by hors/feminists and effeminate teachers and parents!!
Now, just listen to me for one second here. You are absolutely right in that society has feminized culture, and "The Natural Order of Things" is a fairly accurate explanation of sexual nature. (SEXUAL NATURE??? YOU MEAN ALL WOMEN ARE HORS?? YOU FOOL!!!) No, I mean sexual nature. I mean anything that relates a man to a woman, the term "sex" is broader that you're thinking. Now, you claim to state "only the facts." How true is this? Let's do some fact and opinion.

Fact: Homosexuality is unnatural, since homosexuals cannot reproduce.
Opinion: Because of this, homosexuals are a lower form of humans.
Opinion: Anyone who thinks otherwise is a FOOL!

Contrary to popular belief, gays do not make a choice to be gay. It is either by birth or because of their environment that they're gay. Think of it in terms of evolution. Does the Alpha wolf protest the mutated wolf who can't digest his food(bad example)? Of course not. The mutated wolf dies, the Alpha lives. End of story. It does not go with nature, yet it is a part of nature, since "The Natural Order of Things" was created by a series of hit and misses, a process that we call Natural Selection. Homosexuality is simply a miss in nature's neverending process, and there is nothing accomplished by hating on it.

For the last time, no, women do not exist for penis. Women want a man. They want everything that is masculine about a man. His dominant nature compliments her submissive nature. His nature to lead compliments her nature to follow.

But, as it is all related, his penis COMPLIMENTS her vagina. And, yes, it still holds true...

ALL women want to get f@cked.

;)

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRL, why the hell are you arguing with me about something you obviously agree with me with? Are you just starting arguments for the sake of trying to run up your post count?

You said "We have innate sexual desires for the purpose of attracting one another but it is not for the ‘sex act’ that we crave, rather it is for each other’s companionship and yes LOVE and sex is merely a byproduct of this relationship that is needed for procreation!!". Which is basically what I said, or tried to say. You admit here that sex is, however small a part in a relationship, a necessary one. So QUIT ARGUING WITH ME ABOUT SOMETHING YOU AGREE WITH ME ABOUT.

Do you object to the idea of a husband and wife having sex for pleasure?

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jester and I may not agree on a number of things, but I am going to have to side with him on this argument. Sure, that may make me a fool, or a man*****, or a youngster or whatever the hell else you want to call us, but the startling truth is (whether you guys want to admit or not is) *drum roll please* times have changed. Just because during your generation everyone fucked around and got the clap does not mean we are or plan to follow in your footsteps. What guys like you, our parents and many other parents across the world have failed to realize is this: a lot of us actually paid some attention in history class... we know the kinds of things that ravaged your generation and have taken good notes. Are a lot of us fucked up? You better believe it, but no more than you guys were during the sixties and seventies... hell... in many ways, we may be less. Now I know you are going to say that we are merely spitting on the generations that proceeded us and that may be true to a degree, but the fact is... just because something happened to you in your lifetime... does not mean it will happen to us.

On a quick sidenote... Westcoaster, way to set a good example by telling Jester that he will work for Home Depot all of his life. Instead of you and Puerto Rican Lover, calling us fools and idiots who do not know any better like some bitter old men in rocking chairs... teach us some shit, rather than telling us how stupid we are or what we will be doing for the rest of our lives. You are only perpetuating a terrible cycle by doing so... not changing it.

On a final note... all women, men, dogs, monkey.... hell... animals are "sluts" and "*****s" in some way, shape, form or fashion. We have all been with women who said what they would never do and end up doing it. We have all been with women, who we wonder just where she learned to give head like that and so on and so forth. What these older gentlemen are presenting then... is a blantant double standard (a classic one at that) that simply states: I as a man has the ability to do (literally) whatever the hell I want... but the woman I choose to be with may not.

It is at this point that these older gentlemen must realize one thing... it is the year 2004.

Something wicked this way comes...