Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Silly analogy. Having married parents is a lot more meaningful to a child’s life than choice of breakfast.
Meaningful is a statement of comparison, they only have their peers to compare to anyways and that's always gonna be a "Grass is greener".

Lots of people successfully raise children out of wedlock, I'm sure many don't as well, also let's not pretend the divorce rate is under 50% or something. Even when people say "We stay married for the kids" that describes a *change in circumstance* something that would never happen in the first place, I view a change in circumstance as more impactful than not, obviously outright father absence is incredibly harmful but that's not what we're even talking about.

Even if you are married, you go to work, kids have schedules, some parents are married and don't even see their kids much in the first place. This has so much more to do with the individual than some legal status.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of people successfully raise children out of wedlock, I'm sure many don't as well, also let's not pretend the divorce rate is under 50% or something.
You are arguing for an exception for the norm. Children generally do better coming from a nuclear family, with both parents married under the same roof. It’s just statistical fact. You can find exceptions, but it still doesn’t change the fact.

And you are trying to argue that parents don’t have to be married. Unfortunately, children know the truth. Daddy doesn’t think mommy is good enough to be a wife. And good luck finding a decent woman to play house with, have your kids, and accept you not marrying her. If I had a daughter I’d advise her to not have his baby nor to shack up. That’s trash tbh.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally caught the rest of the video. Impressed! In the last 10 minutes of the video or so, he did indicate that there were some divorced women out there that would be considered good catches as divorced, single moms but also acknowledged that a lot of men see divorced, single moms as damaged goods.

Mentor

Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question whether to marry or not, let's ask ourself how many successful men out there achieved that success without being married along the way

Business
Sports
Entertainment
Consult the wealthiest men list and find out how many people achieved that while being unmarried

The wise always ponder on whatever they hear and see.

"If you want to go fast go alone, but if you want to go far, go together" Think about that before you jump to conclusions.

Moreover if you believe everything you hear or read, then you better don't shut yourself out of media."

Go sit with any person above 70yrs and learn life's wisdom.
They will never tell you not to marry. They will always say "Choose wisely".

Mentor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Moreover if you believe everything you hear or read, then you better don't shut yourself out of media."
Read this as "If you believe everything you read or hear then you better shut the media out of your life"