Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long video at slightly over one hour. I've watched a chunk of it and liked it. I'll probably have to watch in more chunks.

It was interesting when he called getting married a negligent activity based upon the probability of a divorce in the lifetime of a marriage.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a long video at slightly over one hour. I've watched a chunk of it and liked it. I'll probably have to watch in more chunks.

It was interesting when he called getting married a negligent activity based upon the probability of a divorce in the lifetime of a marriage.
I just watched it speeded up to 2.8 of the normal 1.0 speed. :devil:.

I can recommend this life hack I use which is that you use the browser plugin Enhancer for YouTube: https://shorturl.gg/youtube-enhancer which allows you to speed up to as fast as 15.0. YouTube only natively allow you to speed up to 2.0. :up:

Also using Brave Browser will remove all the pesky annoying YouTube ads, (and protect your privacy more): https://shorturl.gg/bravebrowser ;)

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soft White Underbelly is probably the best channel on YouTube, Mark is an incredible interviewer, he's captured so many different walks of life, the scope of it is nuts.

Marriage is the most legally binding and significant choice you will likely ever make, so many people treat it as just going through the motions of life as if we live in a time where the idea of it was conceived to be realistic in our time.

Truthfully, this is an archaic system to channel your life through, the entire point of getting married in the beginning was simply the ring, the idea was that when you gave a woman the ring, you gave her something she could sell to start her life over, hence the ring needing to be valuable, today these women still expect a valuable ring as if you won't be financially raped if your a provider.

This is from a time where women couldn't even really work or anything, today the average woman makes more than the average man, the average woman is paid more than her average male peers that she works the same hours as, again based solely on being more qualified on paper.

You have to be a fool to get married in 2023, these women have no consequences for getting married and the ones that do, guess what, they don't get married, go figure.

Slag

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've watched several Soft White Underbelly interviews. This was the best one I've seen so far. Thanks for posting.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the entire point of getting married in the beginning
It was actually about raising children and forming family and political alliances, not the modern fairy tale of everlasting romantic love and husband as court jester, entertainer, and pet (which of course is not in all marriages but fairly common).

The constructs of “boyfriend and girlfriend” and “relationships” (plural) didn’t exist. Hence women didn’t have a roster of “exes” starting at thirteen years old.

Where did you get your point of it being about a ring?

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was actually about raising children and forming family and political alliances, not the modern fairy tale of everlasting romantic love and husband as court jester, entertainer, and pet (which of course is not in all marriages but fairly common).

The constructs of “boyfriend and girlfriend” and “relationships” (plural) didn’t exist. Hence women didn’t have a roster of “exes” starting at thirteen years old.

Where did you get your point of it being about a ring?
I get my talking points from common sense; marriage was invented far before the time when women were considered equal to men, most women gained rights similar to men in the 1920's in the western world, with this being said, marriage was an important path to walk as a woman before this point because it meant you were considered an actual person as opposed to being a single woman and just being lesser.

For people who held considerable value amongst their peers, marriage may of been a tool for socioeconomic gain, but the common man in these times for the most part is not elevating his station by marrying a woman, obviously there are a few exceptions but on the whole, it just isn't the case at all. There were also no means to circumvent what you could achieve through marriage like there are today. Obviously there were social pressures to be married, hence the term "Bastard", but to compare these times to our times today is just silly.

Marriage is an archaic concept that men should absolutely not channel their wealth through... In the West, we do not possess a Justice System, but rather a Legal System, what I mean to imply with this is that our courts possess inherent biases, for example if you are a man entering a court room against a woman, it is a statistical fact that you stand to lose, but this was not always the case in our history.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but the common man in these times for the most part is not elevating his station by marrying a woman,
Your points are correct. However I believe it’s unlikely men are marrying today to elevate their stations but rather to have a family or life partner in the cases of not having children, unless I’m mistakenly interpreting the elevation of station as I’m raising one’s social status. . I married for the former. I think it has elevated my station only a tad socially.

I still would advise all young men to know all the serious risks of the current day if they’re thinking of doing so.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your points are correct. However I believe it’s unlikely men are marrying today to elevate their stations but rather to have a family or life partner in the cases of not having children. I married for the former. I still would advise all young men to know all the serious risks of the current day if they’re thinking of doing so.
Men are marrying today because they believe things are equal, any man who entertains the risks of marriage in our time today is simply an unaware fool, you can circumvent every single benefit of marriage without exception today, you don't need to be married to have kids or a life partner.

Carson02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are marrying today because they believe things are equal, any man who entertains the risks of marriage in our time today is simply an unaware fool, you can circumvent every single benefit of marriage without exception today, you don't need to be married to have kids or a life partner.
Having children outside of marriage is not a benefit, in that the man (assuming he makes more income) will still likely financially responsible as if he were divorced. Also, Look at the number of single mothers who list never being married in OD sights. This does not bode well for the children’s future.

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Having children outside of marriage is not a benefit, in that the man (assuming he makes more income) will still likely financially responsible as if he were divorced. Also, Look at the number of single mothers who list never being married in OD sights. This does not bode well for the children’s future.
It's a difficult one, this. On one hand, the courts can make you pay child suppor whether you've been married to the mother or not. But (in the UK at least) the woman has less access to your property and resources more generally if you're not married to her.

On the other hand, you do not necessarily have parental rights over your children if you've never been married to their mother whereas you get these rights automatically if you have been married to her (in English family law, that is. It might be different elsewhere).

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, but encouraging out-of-wedlock child rearing is terrible advice.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can look into the life outcomes for children of broken homes, particularly fatherless homes.
Well, yes, I am aware that children from such circumstances tend to do less well in terms of education, employment, etc.

But you can be a father and in a stable relationship with the mother of your kids witout being married and vice versa inasmuch as there are kids from broken homes who are effectively fatherless whose parents were once married.