Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Divorce Attorney's Thoughts On Love and Marriage:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you can be a father and in a stable relationship with the mother of your kids witout being married and vice versa inasmuch as there are kids from broken homes who are effectively fatherless whose parents were once married.
Are you speaking of a father and mother living under one roof raising children, just without the government document for marriage?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you can be a father and in a stable relationship with the mother of your kids witout being married and vice versa
CAP. No you cannot. It is not the same. Do you not think children know the difference? They know if the father does not view the mother as worthy of being his wife.

Last edited:

Westminster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you speaking of a father and mother living under one roof raising children, just without the government document for marriage?
Yes. Although I suppose it could be possible for two parents to live separately but still be in an exclusive relationship and have children togther - although I know that's going to be a rare arrangement.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Although I suppose it could be possible for two parents to live separately but still be in an exclusive relationship and have children togther - although I know that's going to be a rare arrangement.
That is rare and I’ve heard of such cases, though I am curious why such couples want that, especially considering it greatly increases the time and energy to run households.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the video. It's about as in-depth a video as you're going to find on marriage. A lot of it is uncomfortable to hear. I believe most people would either ignore the video, or it would hurt their ego.

I decided not to get married even before becoming red pill aware, based on what I witnessed in my own life. I just see marriage/divorce as a huge business, where people just want to get their slice of the pie (at the expense of the husband/breadwinner).

What's the benefit of marriage?

It seems to be long term security for a woman/kids, and ensuring paternity for the father. Essentially, each sex compliments one another with their strengths that the other doesn't have. Unfortunately, society for the most part, has lost what marriage was intended to be (long term benefit that compliments both sexes). Marriage has become a net benefit for most women, and a net disadvantage for most men.

This is a great insight into marriage, but unfortunately, most people who see this video are still unplugged/blue pill, and they're probably going to take the wrong lessons from it.

Just as a side note, I posted this video on Facebook, and not a single person has reacted or commented on it. But the video had about 1.8 million views on YouTube last time I checked. Most people I know or around my age (32), are plugged in/blue pill. On here, people are red pill aware enough to take something valuable from the video. But again, most people will ignore, or take the wrong lessons from it.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those who want to dive deeper:
Taken Into Custody: The War Against Fathers, Marriage, and the Family https://a.co/d/6kXmdCP

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because a lot of women are hard the live with.
That makes me wonder: why impregnate someone you don’t want to live with or is that hard to get along with.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why impregnate someone you don’t want to live with or is that hard to get along with.
Physically attractive + unintended pregnancy.

Buddy of mine just had a baby with a beautiful 24 year old (he’s 36). He opted out of living with her. Said he’d rather pay the child support and have his space. It is sad but becoming the norm.
This story interests me. She's beautiful, only 24 years old, and the mother of this man's child. From this man's perspective, that seems like a good combination for a prospect for a longer term relationship.

I suppose it could be possible for two parents to live separately but still be in an exclusive relationship and have children togther - although I know that's going to be a rare arrangement.
That is rare and I’ve heard of such cases, though I am curious why such couples want that, especially considering it greatly increases the time and energy to run households.
It would be rare. It's more common for a childless couple to live apart for many years. A childless couple in an LTR can live apart for many years and keep the relationship. It's not uncommon for this type of childless couple relationship to spend at least 5 years together. However, when a relationship typically reaches its 5 year anniversary, the couple is typically living together in some fashion.

Arrangements where a couple lives apart, is unmarried, and is raising 1+ children together are rare.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you ever look into the life outcomes of children in broken homes, particularly fatherless homes?
Not married does not equal broken home, that is a ridiculous assertion, you could have married parents and still come from a broken home.

Yes, fatherless America is a real thing, I know it, not being married does not equal living seperate and even if it does, that does not equate to father absence.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CAP. No you cannot. It is not the same. Do you not think children know the difference? They know if the father does not view the mother as worthy of being his wife.
Notice how in this thread you are taking the extremes and applying it unilaterally without nuance? This is when you know you have a poor argument.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, I am not. You are arguing for the exception to the norm.
The norm for houses that have absent fathers maybe, but that isn't what is being discussed, father absence is when the father is just plain absent, if your not married, you aren't automatically an absent father.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That wasn’t my argument. Recap:
Your assigning your own point of view to an individual, this isn't an argument; even if the kid did think that, it's up to the parents to logically explain why they aren't married, it's simply a life choice, no different than explaining why I'd have eggs for breakfast instead of cereal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your assigning your own point of view to an individual, this isn't an argument; even if the kid did think that, it's up to the parents to logically explain why they aren't married, it's simply a life choice, no different than explaining why I'd have eggs for breakfast instead of cereal.
Silly analogy. Having married parents is a lot more meaningful to a child’s life than choice of breakfast.