Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

4th annual Anti AA Competition

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened today. HB6, sat right by me at the bar table. I opened with "how are you doing?" she responded positively. Then i asked her name. Went on to talk about work, school, how long has she been here, hometown, hobbies. She mentioned when she travelled to China, her friend would always take her to Korean BBQ. I happened to know a pretty authentic Korean restaurant here, so i recommend her the place and offered to take her there sometime. She said "no, but thanks for you offer though." When I heard that, I knew she wasn't interested. It was cool (I prefer getting rejected up front than no response after I get her number). I teased her a bit "so you like to go to restaurant solo" then we went on and talked about other random stuff. She finished her food first and left. I didn't go for number close because the reason stated earlier. I just said "have a good night and see you here next time!" She's a cool girl though and we had really great discussion. The task is 1~2HB. I will try to get another one done later.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Didn't get it done week 1. Am I eliminated?

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
#2, HB5, didn't really plan for it. She works for the gym I go to. Had some questions about muscle training. Then went on talking about her company and where she lives. I then asked, "do you go to xxx bar?" She's like "yes". I ended the coversation with "well, we gotta go grab a drink there sometime." she responded very enthusiastically, so I took her number down (otherwise I probably won't).
Mission completed. :)

U

user43770

I took a couple of shots at the Home Depot today. I go there a lot for work supplies.

First chick worked there. She was a mid-twenties latina. I had to rent a truck for one of our jobs and she was working at the service desk. She kept having issues with the register and I was giving her a hard time about it. She blamed it all on me and jokingly said something like "I hope I'm not working the next time you come in." She started asking me about my out-of-state license and what I was doing in the city. She seemed to be showing interest. Before I left, I said "I don't want to see you here anymore either, but what about on our personal time?" She gave me the boyfriend line.

Second chick was there shopping. I was squatting down looking at the nuts and bolts and when I saw her I did a double-take. Cute blonde around 30. When she got close I said "excuse me, can you help me?" She looked embarrassed and said that she didn't work there. I smiled and said I know. I asked her what she was doing there and told her I was there for work. Ended up saying I was in a hurry, but that she should give me her number. This one also gave me the boyfriend line.

0/2

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maaan didnt see this in time. I'm going to hop in and get back with my field report. I'm confident I can skip week one and jump in to week 2. Maybe I'll make up for it and combine both weeks. I live for these sorts of challenges!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CaptainSaveAh0 said:
Went out last night and got this weeks challenge complete.

Was at the club and saw this HB8 dancing pretty dam hard on her own, with her friend in glasses in the distance with a few orbiters. I saw her shutting down all the guys who were orbiting her as she was dancing but I saw her checking me out earlier and smiling so I knew she was interested.

I went up behind her and started dancing and she turned around saw it was me and we just danced together for a bit ( IT WAS SO LOUD IN THERE ). Her c0ckblocking friend in the glasses got jealous or something and pulled her away toward the bar. I just held onto her hand and she held mine back so I went to the bar with them. I started talking to this HB8 which went something along the lines of..

ME: I don't think your friend likes me very much, she keeps trying to steal you away from me

Her: She just doesn't trust guys at the club

me: Do you trust guys from the club?

her: well you haven't given me a reason not to trust you

me: how about we get a drink, I get one round you get the next?

her: ya, lets do tequila shots

* ALL OF THIS WHILE CONSTANTLY DOIN KINO ( like keeping my hand on her waist when we talk or holding her hand , placing my hand on her back as we walk toward the bar, etc.)

me: I feel bad for stealing you away from the dance floor, you're a really good dancer

her: *laughs* don't feel bad, your cute so I let you steal me away

me: what school do you go to

her: blah blah university * CUT OFF *

her stupid friend in glasses comes back and pulls her away from me, and she says my friend wants me to go with her. At this point I SHOULD HAVE number closed, but for some stupid reason I didn't and the c0ckblock dragged her away from me. There was more to the convo but this is what I remember for the most part.

Any Ideas on how I coulda played that one better?
Duuuuude! This girl was very interested in you. A woman saying "you're cute" directly is very ballsy, since so many are socially inhibited. That was a solid green light from her. Go for it next time, bro.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did my first approach (HB6.5)

Saw her at dillards and asked her to help me find a cologne. We talked for a bit she picked out a bunch of scents for me, (didn't like most of them so I ended up settling on Givenchy this time around) while we talked about what she was interested in, her hobbies and ambitions. Did some negging and generally had a good time in the store with her. So I got her number and I'll maybe set aside a day to get lunch with her.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Duuuuude! This girl was very interested in you. A woman saying "you're cute" directly is very ballsy, since so many are socially inhibited. That was a solid green light from her. Go for it next time, bro.
hahaha I know , I fvcked up... This girl was sucha good dancer also. From experience the good dancers are usually a good lay.

I should have number closed right as her friend came, but her stupid friend showed up out of nowhere and literally dragged her away.

I didn't want to follow after her. O well, you live and you learn.

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
It is ridiculous how something so silly such as AA can take over one so easily. Yet, that is exactly what happens. If you think about it too much, you freeze and feel sorry for yourself later. Now, I fear my anxiety more than I fear rejection. On another note, I have become much more comfortable with day game, so I look forward to next week's challenge.

Keep being money,

-R
Hahaha I noticed its the same with me. I don't fear rejection, my anxiety just gets the best of me sometimes, but that's why we are doing this AA competition to make the horrible AA disease a thing of the past.

I really need to get more into day game also, most of my game is at the bars or clubs. It's kind of hard for me since I am constantly working and not on campus so much anymore.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any day game motivation advice?

I'm fearing the initial approach more than the girl. This doesn't happen with my night game and I don't know why. I already know to use your surroundings, facial expressions, and such as a conversation starter but that act of approaching I just have a really hard time with.

P.S TyTe EyEz

HB: "I have a boyfriend'

You: "Woah don't jump the gun, I just wanted to get to know you better." Basically follow AJ's advice and tell them what they 'want to hear.'
Or
"Its fine you can hang with me when you're not with your boyfriend." + smirk.

If you say something similar to these and if it's an actual sh*t test she'll give you it, but if she's serious or just wont whatever for whatever reason then she isn't worth it.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:

I'm fearing the initial approach more than the girl. This doesn't happen with my night game and I don't know why. I already know to use your surroundings, facial expressions, and such as a conversation starter but that act of approaching I just have a really hard time with.

P.S TyTe EyEz

For me, it usually helps to have a reason to approach them(other than the fact that they're attractive and you want to ****). A couple examples would be, you're shopping and you want to know a girl's opinion on a certain outfit and different ways to style it, or my personal favorite, what they think about a certain cologne you're looking to buy.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
There are two kinds of day game: direct and indirect. Contrary to night game, where boldness and short-term pursuit is the better bet, both direct and indirect styles can work during day game. It really depends on your delivery, ability to carry a conversation, and courage. Some women will cherish you for being direct, whereas others will react awkwardly. Personally, I rather be rejected on the spot than to be strung along.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got 1 and a half this week.

HB:6.5 (short)

I was waiting with these girls outside my class and the bell had rung. A group of people walked by and I noticed a girl limping.

Me: "what's wrong with your foot?"

Her: "oh I hurt my ankle"

Me: "doing what?"

Her: "it was for an experiment"

Me: "well was the experiment fun?"

Her: "no"

She was smiling the whole time and walked away. I don't remember the whole conversation but it went something like that.

Hb:7

I went to the office to get some paper worked signed. When I got back, I noticed my teacher was giving a speech to the class. I didn't feel like walking in on it so I waited outside for a bit. A classmate then came and here's how the convo went:

Me: "He's giving a speech don't go in there yet"

Her: "oh.. That's awkward"

Me: "where did you go?"

She basically said she had went to a classroom where a bunch of kids were. She then went on to talk about how she goes there every hour because she thinks it's cute how they live in their own little world. Then stuff about classes. She did most of the talking, the talking ratio was definitely 20/80. So I didn't really remember most of it except the parts to carry it on.

Don Juan line of the week:

This girl I know randomly starts kicking me.

Me: "hey stop kicking me"

Her: "I'm not kicking anything, you're imaginary"

Me: "is that why you think I'm perfect?" I smirked here as well.

She smiles and stuff after that.

P.S.
Yeah I'll try the other reasons to approach other than to bang type of deal. And I'll focus solely on one day time approach style, indirect. Direct for night time or if she's asking for it. Both of those ones I did above I did without really thinking about it, so that might have something to do with all this anxiety/freeze up on the initial approach.

Last edited:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
E_Sex said:
Yo sorry, I been super busy, can this get my strike removed?

I completed it all in this past weekend, I was pretty much doing **** all day every day haha.

1) On Friday, in my Human Sex Class, I sat next to this cute chick, and we bantered all throughout class, but come the end of class we both kinda hang back and I actually get her # she even invited me out to drinks the next day but our schedules didn't work out

2) Friday night, I hit the club by myself, I open this one guy I had seen around and talk business to him and get his number too

3) Also while at the club I open this latina chick but she's not very responsive, she was with some douche talking **** about the music, It was a hip-hop club he probably wanted to hear some techno salsa garbage

4) Saturday I'm doing a video shoot, and I open up this photographer chick whose there, I had seen her around but I took this opportunity to formally introduce myself. I probably could have gotten her number but she was just alright, I may reevaluate if I see her again in the future.

5) I opened up another guy who was at the video shoot, and give him a business card and all that jazz. These opens are admittedly easy seeing as how I was the director and it's just like my duty to do this ****, but I was so busy this was the only real chances I had.

6) Saturday night, I'm at a friend's house party and I open up these 2 guys who I had never seen before, they seemed pretty cool, we just talked about being drunk and ****

7) I opened up a chick at this house party as well, We actually got to flirting, I was just being like a child pretty much lol. my friend whose house it is had offered me some string cheese and this chick just takes it from me and bites the **** out of it, so I get on top of her and try and wrestle my cheese away from her. Then in the pettiest fashion she tosses it on the ground... unbelievable.. but this did open up our relationship and she's a good future prospect.

I know I'm a day late, but unstrike me!
I know you've been busy, but I can't erase the strike. If I bend the rules for you then it's only fair I bend them for everybody else which could lead to a big mess.

You're going to have to try to post before Sunday 11:59 pm Pacific Time.

To those of you who haven't completed this challenge yet, if you're not out and about tonight, you have Saturday and Sunday to get this done.

U

user43770

Got my number today. Granted, it was from a chick that I've flirted with before. Cute, black chick. She works at a local pharmacy that I've been to a few times.

I went in there today and saw her immediately. I knew I was going try her as soon as I saw her. That was actually a bad thing. I proceeded to walk around the store and over-analyze how the interaction was going to go. In other words, I let the AA build up. I almost didn't even do it. It doesn't matter if you're a vet - AA is an issue for all of us.

I got to the register with just a bottle of water. An older black lady got behind me with like 10 items, but I urged her to go ahead of me. She couldn't understand why. She thought I was the perfect gentlemen. Little did she know, I was trying to lessen the pain of a possible rejection lol.

When I finally got to the register, I handed my target the bottle of water. She was strictly business - asked for my club card etc. The first thing I said was "What are you doing this weekend?" She hesitates and looks up at the ceiling like she was clueless. I say, "You should come out with me."

She says, "Where are you going?" I respond with, "I guess that depends on whether you're coming or not." She says something about getting off late at 9:30. She says, "I'm old." I ask her how old she is and she says 20 haha. I tell her that she's being ridiculous and that I'll definitely be out and about at 9:30. She asks how old I am and I tell her. We proceed to small talk and get to know each other.

Turned out we have the medical field in common; I'm a former EMT and she wants to be a nurse. She says she wants to ultimately deliver babies, and I tell her that I regularly handled infants in the back of an ambulance, some of which were malnourished. I also told her about how I was taking nursing pre-reqs before I had a change of heart. She ate that sh1t up.

At some point I realized that there's an old lady behind me waiting to be checked out. I asked the old lady if I was holding her up, and she said "no, y'all keep talking." I could tell that she was aggravated. I immediately gave my phone to my target and told her to put her number in. She did.

I've gotten numbers in this new city, but I haven't felt good about any of them until now. Wish me luck, brothers.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Clocking in challenge number 2.

I got both of these the other night, I'm going to try and get a day game one in before Sunday, but as the task didn't specify what time of day the approaches needed to be made it's all good I suppose.

Approach 1 - Go to the bar with my mate, there's 2 HB6.5's waiting next to us. I give the one nearest me a funny look as the guy in front of us pushes past us on his way out get a smile and then approach with a simple 'Hi', my mate then talks to the other girl.

ME - Hi
HB - Hi
Me - Now there's only space for one of us here, looks like you're my competition.
HB - Oh really?
Me - Yea, normally I'd let the lady go first, but I've got a feeling I'll get served before you, all the lady bartenders love me.
HB - Haha sure thing hotshot

Then there was some fluff talk that I can't really remember, like what's your name, where'd you go to school etc
During this boring section the space opens up at the bar and I slip in ahead of her.

ME - *Smirk* Watch this

I get served immediately, even I was a little surprised haha.

HB - Wow, already? I haven't even got to the bar
Me - I told you, they love me here *wink* it's a shame we didn't put money on it

Then there was a little more fluff talk before I left.

Approach 2

HB6 on the dancefloor, we made eye contact and I just went for it. We danced for a bit before I pulled her away to try and isolate as I couldn't get the make-out on the dancefloor for some reason. Anyway we start chatting just off the dancefloor.

HB - *Tries to take the drink in my hand*

Me - What you think your doing there love?
HB - *Giggles* Just trying to have a sip, I'm really thirsty
Me - Oh I see, you should go get some water, you're far too drunk
HB - No I'm not
Me - Yep, I'm afraid you are, you know why?
HB - No
Me - Because you tried having some of mine
HB - Ok, if you didn't want to share you just had to say
Me - I'll share some stuff with you, just not my drink *smirk*

Then I don't really know what she said as a song came on that everybody started singing too real loud. After the song finished I finally realised she had a French accent.

Me - Wait, are you French?
HB - Yes
Me - Cool, Bonjour mademoiselle
HB - *laughs* Bonjour Monsieur
Me - My names Gunner, and you? (In French)
HB - *laughs some more* nice to meet you, I'm Marie (In French)
Me - That's about all the French I know haha, let's dance.
HB - *Giggles* I can't I have a boyfriend, he's over there
Me - Ah ok, well have a good rest of the night

Exit stage left.

I realise I ejected very quickly upon discovering she had a boyfriend, almost immediately infact, but I couldn't be bothered to keep going, I'm not a fan of girls playing games so if she did have a boyfriend I was wasting my time anyway, if she didn't I missed out, oh well I just didn't have the patience.

I also found that I was talking more than the girls were, I'll have to work on this and ask more interesting questions of them.

Anyway that's me done.

Thanks chaps.

Gunner

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HB7 in the train
A friend and I walked to the trains, got in and I saw two hot girls sitting. I thought; **** it. I'll just sit down next to them. Little did I know we were in a "Silence zone". So I whispered to my friend "I'll never be able to stay silent". I heard the girl laughing, so I said to my friend:

"You hear that, she's laughing about me"
"No, not about you, at you"
"Yeah right. What's with the suitcases?"
We're going home for a week. There's a dress and high heels in them, for a dinner party
"A whole week? Do you have a vacation?"
"No, we'll just stay till wednesday."
"Okay"

Read a newspaper, Fashion issue, laughed again so I started teasing her. I saw a real weird thing, asked my friends opinion and later the girls' one.

Some blabla about the school they were attending, if they also knew my friend who went there, they didn't. Talked about how hard it was to say nothing.

Said "Goodbye, and goodluck with your dinner party!" when the train arrived and left.

Didn't talk for a full 2 minutes, was in the train for 20 but the conversation wasn't really going that nice.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I went out last night and tonight and opened 4 girls. None were number closes though.The best one I had was when my buddy went to the bathroom, before he did he remarked on a girl to my left rather loudly. Then he went to the men's room. I said to her "My friend is a little loud." She thought I had an imaginary friend - but in a funny way. The charade continued for a bit but she didn't really bite.

I also opened two different girls about Latvia, and one girl about her sweater. OH and the night before I opened a girl by recommending a wine. Well...onward and upward.

EDIT, that was me at 3 a.m. after drinking.

Last edited:

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
So here's my first approach from Friday night, I was at the club:
I see this cute 9 at the bar, dressed very sluttily and I approach telling her I'm buying her a drink, she complies, and I get two shots for us. I examine get body language and the way she's dressed and I suggest body shots... amazingly, she's down haha, so she puts her door glass in between her tits, and pop it with nothing but my mouth, then she puts her **** glass in my mouth and does the same...

This is off to a good start, we start talking about average shut, where I'm from, where she's from yada yada. I was visiting Florida for the weekend so I can tell she's simply intrigued by me cause I'm from Chicago. So eventually she ejects.

Later I tell my uncle about this experience who is completely smashed with me at the club and he approaches her and brings her back to me to give me a lap dance...

Club nights rarely go this well for me, so this was a diet confidence booster, I prolly coulda smashed, but unfortunately I was sharing my hotel room with too much unapproving family so I didn't even go for it, still a really fun night.. boutta post my other approach in a minute.