4th annual Anti AA Competition

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. Mission accomplished for me! Chatted with 3 in my office building, and 10+ in this social event. I also set up some tentative dates with two HBs.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Done.

1. Approached a chick in the laundrette whilst I was waiting for my washing. Bored out of my mind, I noticed this girl stride into the laundrette, what she was wearing was totally inappropriate, heels and tight trousers. She was bent in front of me trying to put all her washing into her machine. My dryer was a few across from hers, so I went to check mine and said "you have to be Russian or something because no English girl would have the balls to wear that to do their washing." She laughed and said that she was from Lithuania. I recoiled in mock fear and told her I was going to keep an eye on her, to make sure she didn't take my washing. After talking for a few minutes, I told her I wanted to take her out some time and we should exchange numbers. She told me she was flattered but she had a boyfriend, I held eye contact to see what was up but she seemed pretty solid.

2. I went to town yesterday to collect a few things and finish my other approaches off. Did a good old fashioned street approach on this cute brunette. We vibed for a bit but she kind kept acting as if she had to leave even though she had shopping bags and it was the middle of the day. So I went for the number close but she offered me a facebook instead, I declined and walked off.

3. At this point, I was a little more warmed up. I opened a girl and from the start I could tell that she just loved the whole thing. We chatted for a few minutes, then inexplicably, I told her I had to leave and for her to give me her number. She did but I went for it too early, I text her later and she replied but I doubt anything will come of it. I should have spoken to her for longer because she was rooted, I guess I need to stop leaving interactions early...used to have that problem, weird time for it to resurface.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does getting the number of a summer fling from 2-3 years ago count? The girl went back to her home country at the end of summer, and then moved back to my state recently.

Anyway it's no big deal if it doesn't count, I just feel like I'm grasping straws in this competition. I got all these numbers over the past few weeks and now I'm just setting up dates LOL.

Friday and Saturday night will have me accomplish this week's requirements anyhow.

U

user43770

I forgot about this until Wednesday night. Lost a few days. Oh well. I can still do it.

After work, I needlessly went out to the grocery store and a local sub shop, both of which generally provide plenty of prospects, but not today. Not even cashiers. I'm contemplating going to the bar by myself tonight, but the forecast is calling for rain. We'll see.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Yeah, that seems to be his thing.

"why aren't you guys out at the gay bar meeting girls??"
-Vice
Peaks, how you been, bud? Hope all is well.

Gay bars used to be my go to for taking chicks on dates. There's always a great atmosphere and there's pretty much zero male competition. Sure, I get hit on by gay dudes, but they're always cool when I tell them I'm there with a female. Small price to pay for the advantages gay bars provide.

In my most humble opinion, dear sir.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I knocked out a lot yesterday, and it was harder than I thought to get started.
I still have to find one more HB and i'm gonna be really busy until Monday, but I'm sure I can pull it off. Really I should try to get more, because the two girls I talked to ended up being insane, and also too easy.

I was waiting at a bar for some friends, but wasn't drinking yet (drinking doesn't count, imo) and there were two girls sitting at a table nearby. I had already "approached" a bunch of people while I was shopping, and still had the goal to get the HBs so I started talking to these girls.
They were... just dumb. Like, unbelievable at a level i've never experienced.
The hottest, had a guys name (was it Ryan?) and was simply way too eager to be hit on. I was hoping my friends showed up just to get them off my back but that didn't help.
They invited themselves to the bar we were at, which actually had no space. I was sitting between two girls with two chairs between the three of us, another girl at one end, and my friend at the other. Ryan and ?? pulled up short chairs and sat next to my friend. I could tell he thought it was cool those girls sat with him, until, like me, he realized how fvcking obnoxious they were. They couldn't take a hint, and I was giving them some very obvious ones. It got so bad that when we left to go somewhere else, they followed us. I told them we'd be going to this other bar, and my friends will meet us. The second I got them inside and sat down I pretended to get a phone call and calmly walked out, then walked faster until I was out of site and caught back up with my friends.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I forgot about this until Wednesday night. Lost a few days. Oh well. I can still do it.
Good man, good. I'm right there with you, I'm 0/3 right now. I'll try to get one or two done tomorrow, and then finish her all up on Sunday. That's how I do things, wait to the last minute.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
#3 - HB7
Girl was standing in line to pay I thought.
I asked "Are you waiting?" (Meant to say "Are you in the line?")
"No, bla" "Kay thanks"

#4 - just a girl (and her hot friend, but still 1 approach)
She was waving at some people, I started waving at her, ran to her and hugged. She was like "do I know you?", talked a while, teased her hot friend a bit and left with "See ya next week".

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we go then.

First one – Real simple start, I held the door open for people at the end of a lecture, started by letting my mates out, then let a bunch of other people go through. Got eye contact with most and said hello/good lecture etc, then had a quick chat with a HB6 as she was last through the door before going back to my mates. Could have had all 7 there, but thought better and have only counted it as one.

Second One – Picking up an exam result at uni with a lady friend. While we are in the queue I just start talking to the only other person in the room waiting for a result, happens to be a HB. Asked her how she thought it went blah blah. Finished by wishing her luck with her result before me and my friend left.

Third One – On the bus I got talking to an elderly guy who happened to sit next to me. Had about a 5 minute chat about me being a student and his family before his stop came up.

Fourth One – On a night out and go to the bar for a drink. Get talking to a HB7 from Canada (pretty rare over here) and joke about how we have so much in common. That we were both in the same bar, getting the same drink, went to the same uni etc…Didn’t capitalise as I was in comfort mode being drunk and having a girl I know and had been making out with waiting for me on the dancefloor.

Fifth One – Same night out a little later at the bar again, this time with my wing. Girl next to me seems a little down, so I casually open with ‘What’s up?’ and a smile. She smiles back and tells me her night isn’t going too well. I pick up on her American accent (A Canadian and an American on the same night, very rare) and comment on it, ask her where abouts it America she is from, and just get very chatty with her. I manage to put a smile back on her face and tell her her night wasn’t a complete waste and that she got to meet me ;) she laughs and agrees and then I leave because I’ve got my drink.

Sixth One – Gave a guy who looked a little lost on campus directions after asking if he was having trouble. Campus had an open day for prospective students so I was a bit more aware that some people didn’t know their way around. He was looking for the food hall, and was appreciative of me helping him out.

Seventh One – Went out again last night, and after hitting the club I heard of a house party going on nearby, sent a girl I know, who was at the party a text, asking her where it was and if me and a friend could come over, she said sure. When we got their it was fancy dress and my friend and I were just in normal clothes (Shirt and Jeans). Anyway I went straight up to the first girl I saw in a good fancy dress and guessed what character she was, then had a chat with her about god knows what, but I did find out that it was her house, and that it was her housemates birthday, hence the party. Me and my friend ended up staying until the end of the party at around 4 and spoke to pretty much everybody in the place. Was a blast.

There were some other conversation’s here and there, but they weren’t necessarily ones where I approached directly. Still felt good to do them, but I didn’t want to count them.

Anyways that’s me done fella’s, see you in the next round.

Gunner

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Gay bars used to be my go to for taking chicks on dates. There's always a great atmosphere and there's pretty much zero male competition. Sure, I get hit on by gay dudes, but they're always cool when I tell them I'm there with a female. Small price to pay for the advantages gay bars provide.

In my most humble opinion, dear sir.
To add on top of that, the drinks are strong (cheaper to get yourself and your date drunk) and the music tends to be pretty good. No Top-40's crap with the exception of Lady GaGa.

If you're cool with the dudes they will set you up with their girl friends, which almost happened to me last weekend. We'll see what happens tonight.

But yeah, dudes hitting on you is a hazard that comes with the territory. If you go often enough, they'll leave you alone as gay guys are afraid to approach guys they like, and they'll ask around about you and find out you're straight.

Another benefit is if you go often enough, when you go to a regular bar/club you do MUCH better because you assume the girls will be friendly, and you won't see other guys as competition because you'll assume they're all gay. It also helps when approaching one guy and one girl; you'll just assume it's her gay friend. If you TALK about going to gay bars to girls at straight bars, they will find you fascinating immediately. You can talk about all the crazy sh*t that goes down, and lead the conversation to sex very quickly.

If you're severely homophobic then you can remain at the sports bar and get drunk with all the guys while you watch sweaty men play with balls (football, basketball, etc.)

U

user43770

Vice said:

Another benefit is if you go often enough, when you go to a regular bar/club you do MUCH better because you assume the girls will be friendly, and you won't see other guys as competition because you'll assume they're all gay. It also helps when approaching one guy and one girl; you'll just assume it's her gay friend. If you TALK about going to gay bars to girls at straight bars, they will find you fascinating immediately. You can talk about all the crazy sh*t that goes down, and lead the conversation to sex very quickly.

If you're severely homophobic then you can remain at the sports bar and get drunk with all the guys while you watch sweaty men play with balls (football, basketball, etc.)

I hate to hijack this thread, but I don't particularly agree with this part, Vice. Regular bars/clubs are still a b1tch, no matter how often you hang at the gay bar. For one, there are roided up frat dudes and attention wh0res. It's an entirely different ball game. It's hard to assume every dude is gay when you're hanging around a bunch of alphas and carousel riders.

Fixin to go out and get shot down a few times...

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Does getting the number of a summer fling from 2-3 years ago count? The girl went back to her home country at the end of summer, and then moved back to my state recently.

Anyway it's no big deal if it doesn't count, I just feel like I'm grasping straws in this competition. I got all these numbers over the past few weeks and now I'm just setting up dates LOL.

Friday and Saturday night will have me accomplish this week's requirements anyhow.
Nope. Gotta be from approaches made during the week.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I hate to hijack this thread, but I don't particularly agree with this part, Vice. Regular bars/clubs are still a b1tch, no matter how often you hang at the gay bar. For one, there are roided up frat dudes and attention wh0res. It's an entirely different ball game. It's hard to assume every dude is gay when you're hanging around a bunch of alphas and carousel riders.

Fixin to go out and get shot down a few times...
I've had GREAT success at regular bars/clubs, I just prefer the gay clubs at this time in my life.

The RSD crew actually looks for the clubs in areas that get bad reviews that have key words in them such as "superficial wh*res" and "frat dudes" and "douches". Those tend to be where the b*tchiest, hottest girls go. There's a way to handle them, but at this time in my life I don't have the aggressive personality to go after that, plus I'm more into the hipster/artsy chicks who tend to frequent different venues.

And it IS definitely easy to assume very dude is gay; you soon see through them as if they were house plants. They don't even show up as threats.

Not a big fan of someone telling me that "regular bars/clubs are still a b1tch" because at this point in my game it feels like someone's forcing a limiting belief on me. I realize it probably wasn't intentional and I hope you don't read this as me attacking you, but take some time to think about why you wrote that. I think you'll learn something.

Gotta get two more numbers soon. Not too happy about this; I've just been coasting on all the work I've done lately.

Worst case, I'll just go up to girls and tell them I'm in a competition on a forum that helps guys learn success with women and that I need their number in order to make it to the next week.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Vice, you don't have to get the numbers. Just go for the number close. Re-read the objective if you need to.

LOL

I'm retarded. I'm operating at a different level of expectations for myself. This will be easy.

Vice: "YOU! [points at girl commandingly] I'm leaving. Give me your number."

HB69: "No."

Vice: "Good enough for me."

HB69: wat

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Ya Boy Failed

I couldn't get as much as a conversation with these broads on the cold approaches. Just blank stares and rude looks and the one chick that I did engage in conversation with, the big rock she had on her ring finger threw me off. Oh, well, though I failed in the challenge, I will not be deterred. Good luck to the rest of the competitors.

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright yall, let me try to remember these approaches.

1. Met a HB9 at work earlier during the week, and asked her where she was from. She said Canada, so I hit her with "vous parlez Francais?"(basically the only French I remember from high school). She giggled and said "un peu". Had some fluff talk, and parted ways.

2. Approached a police officer last night, and asked him about his job and told him to say hi to a friend of mine that works for the police force.

3. Earlier in the week I was shopping for cologne and sprayed two of my favorites of separate wrists. I approached a HB8 and asked her which smelled better.

4. asked another HB8 and if she preferred Italian or Japanese. She said Japanese. So I said "what's your number, let's go get some Japanese when I get off", she said no she was engaged(go figure). I can't stand those guys who wife up a 20 year old, they rarely work out.

5. Not sure if this counts, but this new girl got hired at my job and I asked her about herself, made a couple jokes, kino-ed a little and went about my business because I don't F*** with the Hoes at my job.

Can't think of 2 more so I'll just approach some people tomorrow and post up before the deadline.

EDIT:

6. After I finished my driving test at the DMV I saw this HB8+++ with the same instructor. I asked her if she ready for her test and I told her, if not she should "just slide the instructor 20-40 bucks and she'll be happy to pass you". They both laughed. Not sure if this counts as a "cold approach", because I kinda just said it on my way out.

7. Saw a cute HB7 working at an e-cig kiosk across from my store. I asked her name and how long she's been working in the mall. She said about 9 months. So I asked her "why haven't I met you before" and she was kind of caught off guard and was like "idk" in a cute way, I just laughed and said "well now that we formally met will I be getting a discount at your kiosk?". She said "no, sorry". Blah blah blah, we basically chatted for a minute or two more and went back to our work.

Last edited:
U

user43770

Vice said:
I've had GREAT success at regular bars/clubs, I just prefer the gay clubs at this time in my life.

The RSD crew actually looks for the clubs in areas that get bad reviews that have key words in them such as "superficial wh*res" and "frat dudes" and "douches". Those tend to be where the b*tchiest, hottest girls go. There's a way to handle them, but at this time in my life I don't have the aggressive personality to go after that, plus I'm more into the hipster/artsy chicks who tend to frequent different venues.

And it IS definitely easy to assume very dude is gay; you soon see through them as if they were house plants. They don't even show up as threats.

Not a big fan of someone telling me that "regular bars/clubs are still a b1tch" because at this point in my game it feels like someone's forcing a limiting belief on me. I realize it probably wasn't intentional and I hope you don't read this as me attacking you, but take some time to think about why you wrote that. I think you'll learn something.

Gotta get two more numbers soon. Not too happy about this; I've just been coasting on all the work I've done lately.

Worst case, I'll just go up to girls and tell them I'm in a competition on a forum that helps guys learn success with women and that I need their number in order to make it to the next week.
What's up with the annoying font and color? You've been hanging out at gay bars too long. I got a headache trying to read that sh1t.

Vice said:
What am I going to learn, Vice? Am I suddenly going to discover that I really do enjoy the club atmosphere? I doubt it. I've been going to clubs for over a decade. Like you, I've seen some success there, but that doesn't mean I have to like the sh1t. I hate not being able to hear anyone over the music; I hate being around so many drunk ass people (many of whom are roided up and ready to fight); I also hate trying to pretend like I'm having a good time in such a peculiar situation.

Vice said:
There's a way to handle them, but at this time in my life I don't have the aggressive personality to go after that
Didn't you just make my point right there? My opinion can't limit you, bro. Only you can do that.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice, how old are you?