4th annual Anti AA Competition

E_Sex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Earlier in the week was a girl in one of classes, on Wednesday. I knew she always went out on our breaks to smoke so I went out to bum a square.
This sparked our conversation on smoking and the speeches we just gave in class, she said hers was sui good cause she was on xanax and I said mine was so bad cause I was high. It was a chill conversation she's a solid 7/8 so I'd be interested in hitting that, but I'm unsure of how to take it beyond the classmate level.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gladiator's Division

no strikes.

CaptainSaveAh0
Gunner26
LeonSK
Clean Pleb
TheMusic
Frayzer

one strike.
Lotus Effect
Starfvcks64
E Sex

Eliminated

House
Mr Stinky
Ronaldo7
-Gripz-
MartinARMT

Veteran's Division

No strikes

None

one strike
Tyte'Eyez*
Vice*
Mr. Wright*
Robyn928b*

Eliminated
Samspade*
Maximus Rex*
Peaks&Valleys*

You guys in the gladiator's division are doing well. To those in the gladiator's division who signed up and never bothered to even attempt the challenge have been eliminated; Please do not sign up if you aren't going to go through with the challenge. You signed up as a means to challenge yourself if not get over you AA. This site is to help you and you should be taking advantage of that!

I saw the vets putting in work during week 1, but what happened in week 2? It's like most of you disappeared off the face of the earth. Lol

Gladiator's division!

This week, you're going to combine the objectives from week 1 and week 2. Your task for week 3 is to approach, converse with and number close at least 1 girl this week. If she declines to give you her number, that is fine because actually getting the number is not required this week.

Veteran's Division!

Your task this week is to number close at least 5 HBs with at least 2 of them being successful.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn, I'm out early....at least this means I get the top pick in the draft. :up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm out.

I couldn't make the time, put some effort into it, but obviously not enough.

There's always next year....:eek:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a very sexually adventurous week last week; hence the utter failure. Why work on AA when you have four girls to f*ck around with in only a few days? Start from post 17 of my journal.

I kind of burned out most of my other prospects, so I will definitely be playing this round. It'll be a challenge as everyone's on spring break and there's less people here. But I'd imagine the girls that remain would be slightly lonelier :)

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually pretty much done with this forum for now. Most of the guys just come across and insecure children who aren't getting what they want from women, so they call them names and hate on them instead. Doesn't fit my experiences so I cannot empathise with these people.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
I'm actually pretty much done with this forum for now. Most of the guys just come across and insecure children who aren't getting what they want from women, so they call them names and hate on them instead. Doesn't fit my experiences so I cannot empathise with these people.

Please don't waste time signing up next time and that last part ranting about the forum was also uncalled for. That could be as true as it wants to be, but there was no reason to say it in this thread that's completely unrelated to that subject.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I failed

I am still alive. However, I failed to complete this week's task. I am not trying to externalize my responsibility here. After all, I had the choice of completing the task or not right in front of me. Nevertheless, we had rain--and I mean raining cats and dogs--for four straight days here in LA. Places were getting flooded, getting to/from school was a pain (I bike over two miles very day).

I did get three number closes, but I did not attempt five.

1. There is a cute girl (HB7.5) who sits behind me in class. She has both the studious look and sexiness going for her, but appears very shy. I opened her about how she must have superpowers because she was reading 6pt font. She started smiling and I introduced myself and asked her how her research project was going (class). It turns out we’re both carrying significant projects in our departments. She was wearing her hair down with curls (my weakness) and I told her she had to do it more often because she looked cute. She smiled and began making more and more eye contact as we walked together to the library. I then turned the conversation more social and asked her if she was a good dancer. She said she wasn’t while looking down and smiling. I said “that’s actually a good thing! There is a salsa party this [day] that starts with a class and I want you to come. Some of my friends are going, so it’ll be a fun time. You’re fun to talk to as well. Let’s exchange numbers and hangout.” She said yes with a big smile on her face. I later realized that I may have given a LJBF vibe by talking about my friends, but I’ll have a lot of chances to kino when we dance, so it is no problem. This is one of those girls that is hot, yet doesn’t know it. It should be an interesting time.

Update: She did not come to the dance because she "has a lot of homework to get done" which is actually true for a lot of people towards the end of the term in my university. She apologized and I said no worries; we'll hangout another time. This is the kind of woman most of you would not mind getting pregnant with your baby; she's very sweet and attractive (no pedestal).

2. Middle eastern girl at a part (HB6). She is my first HB6 and I was hesitant to follow through. The experience was reminiscent of my teenage years when I pretty much showed no interest for girl I liked. Not surprisingly, my disinterest (along with some ****y and funny) made her more interested. We talked for about 35 minutes before I isolated her to the roof top in my friend's building. We had lots of kino up there and I got the classic "I am not having sex with you tonight" line, to which I responded with " I am SO glad we are on the same page because I am not having sex with you tonight either." Her jaw dropped. "You are a little player, aren't you? haha" she said. I replied with "you are entitled to your own opinion ;), but if you are passing judgement based on a few minutes of knowing me, that says more about you than about me." I got her number and called the next day. She is high IL. I will update on this.

3. Beautiful White girl in my lab (HB7). She is smart, cute, funny, intelligent and loves science. No, I do NOT have oneitis, but I admit I like her significantly more than my average recruit. We worked on a project for three hours, had dinner after not eating for 5 hours, and that is when I asked her if she was single. This girl and I are 95% similar, but let's not jump to conclusions. I invited her to the dance, but she is going crazy with so much work. She usually studies in the same lounge as I do and responds positively to kino. I will talk to her sometime this week and update.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Just droping by to say I might be wounded but I'm still alive!

As I've said in my last post, we were having the Carnaval Holiday here in Brazil, and this was the main weekend, and, as anyone here in Brazil I went down to the beach to party non stop!

Anyway, with that happening I had no access to internet, and so I wasn't able to post my week results!

Unfortunatelly, I've done the tasks in week 2 and approached the girls. In fact, due to carnaval, I've approached LOTS of girls. But since I was not able to report it, I have conform with the rules and "accept" my strike!

Good thing we have this one chance! :up:

I just wanted to inform you that I'm still here, and I'm still fighting for the prize!

I'll be posting this week results when I'm done with it! Cheers!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lotus Effect said:
Hey guys! Just droping by to say I might be wounded but I'm still alive!

As I've said in my last post, we were having the Carnaval Holiday here in Brazil, and this was the main weekend, and, as anyone here in Brazil I went down to the beach to party non stop!

Anyway, with that happening I had no access to internet, and so I wasn't able to post my week results!

Unfortunatelly, I've done the tasks in week 2 and approached the girls. In fact, due to carnaval, I've approached LOTS of girls. But since I was not able to report it, I have conform with the rules and "accept" my strike!

Good thing we have this one chance! :up:

I just wanted to inform you that I'm still here, and I'm still fighting for the prize!

I'll be posting this week results when I'm done with it! Cheers!

You're in luck, those who survive this week's challenge will have an opportunity to get a strike removed/get a third strike if they have no strikes next week.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm struggling a bit here.

I'm still have a really hard time. Not sure if it's because I'm doing it on school campus or what. If I don't get a number close by the end of Friday I might have to hit up the mall. This bothers me because there is a lot of attractive girls on campus that I still want to approach before I graduate.

Anyone have advice on that?

CaptainSaveAh0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys, your boy captainsaveah0 has done it again.

Last week I approached a waitress and successfully got her number, I decided to do it again this week and once again had success.

This girl is a HB 7.5, nice body, cute face, doesn't have the best English though.

Unlike last week, I made a move right away this time instead of coming back to the restaurant a few times as I had done with the last one.

When I showed up it was fairly slow at the restaurant so I sparked up a convo with the waitress to see what she is doing during the week. I saw her smiling a lot to me and giving me IOI's so I decided to go for it. We ended up swapping numbers and I took her out that night.

I have to say she did look much better all dressed up then how I normally see her at the restaurant. She was a cool girl to go out with although kind of shy. She really likes me so we decided to chill again last night. This girl has really good values and isn't corrupted by the city like most girls I know.

I took her out for desert last night then we went back to my place. Watched a movie and fvcked around a bit. She seems to be texting me a lot now and I guess I will see where this goes. Honestly the whole concept of a relationship is not what I am looking for right now so I hope she is down to just fvck around.

Moral of the story, if you don't approach , you don't get results.

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
#1, met this Asian girl who sat by me on the airplane. Chatted during the flight. Vibe was OK, not super great. She has a bf. After we landed, I borrowed her phone to call my buddy (my phone was stolen). Afterwards, I'm like "you want to take my number and stay in touch?" She's like "sure". So I gave my number to her. I usually don't give out numbers without taking their numbers, but this is some special occasion (I don't have a phone with me).

TheCleanPleb

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still f*cked up so I'll try to make this as legible as possible.

I met this girl at a party last night and we vibed really well. We just talked about our jobs, took shots, smoked together and ended up flirting a lot. Unfortunately, her friends decided to leave pretty early so we exchanged numbers and parted ways. Kinda wish she would have stayed but w.e.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reconsider your decision not to start a relationship

CaptainSaveAh0 said:
I approached a waitress and successfully got her number
I decided to do it again this week and once again had success.
This girl is a HB 7.5, nice body, cute face...
I sparked up a convo with the waitress
I saw her smiling a lot to me and giving me IOI's so I decided to go for it.
We ended up swapping numbers
I took her out that night.

I have to say she did look much better all dressed up
She was a cool girl to go out with
She really likes me so we decided to chill again last night
This girl has really good values and isn't corrupted by the city like most girls

I took her out for desert last night then we went back to my place
Watched a movie and fvcked around a bit
She seems to be texting me a lot now

--------

Honestly the whole concept of a relationship is not what I am looking for right now so I hope she is down to just fvck around.
According to what you reported above, this girl sounds very desirable. She didn't play psychological games, demonstrated interest, actually followed through without flaking, did not play hard to get, is attractive, is interested in you, texts you a lot (I can go on and on, but I think you get the idea).

Why would you NOT consider a relationship with her? She sounds like the kind of girl most of the guys in SS--and really, most AFCs out in the world--would be thrilled to have. She sounds like the kind of girl that invests on one guy at a time. If she asks you to be her boyfriend and you decline, her IL may change. Notice that I am not advocating for oneitis or special treatment here. All I'm saying is that you have found a desirable woman. We are DJs to improve ourselves in life. A bi-product of an improved man is more ample choices in women who are desirable.

Why would you let a nice fish go back in the water? I mean, that is the whole reason why we fish, right? To get a good fish and enjoy it.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wild party
Went to this houseparty. My classmates were boring, I made them all dance. Had fun, danced with a horny girl, but I rejected her when she tried to kiss me, 'cause I didn't think she was that hot.

Then suddenly a girl came to me and asked "Are you cute? I need a cute guy to entertain my friend". I was bored so I went with her, saw the friend and talked. Just talked, danced, made heavy eye contact. When she went in for the kiss I moved my head back a few centimeters. I did that the first five times but kept her close. When I finally kissed her you could feel how much she'd been waiting. Got the number, and **** it, went home with her.

Btw, I'm thinking about resigning from the competition guys. It's the first time I've come past the first round, but I need to calm down with the girls. It's become way too much of a habit, I don't enjoy it anymore and focus too little on myself. Not really topicrelated, but any advice, please PM me.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Done. I've been doing well these past two weeks, but also haven't had much time for the challenges. I did get a girls number, but got some weird reactions when I texted her.

I'm not really happy with the results, because I wish I could put more time into the challenges but I am am really happy with my sex life currently so I guess they balance each other out. Next week idgaf - I will cancel dates just to complete the challenge.

U

user43770

Tough week for me. When it wasn't snowing it was raining. This weekend I went out of town to visit a friend. I didn't get many opportunities. I did approach and talk up a chick at the train station. It went well, but she shot me down when I asked her out. Oh well.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Objective Completed

1. Middle Eastern HB7 working at the dining hall. I was serving myself at the salad bar and she was about to pour cucumbers on my hand. I gave her a playful sad face :( and then smiled. She smiled back and apologized. I went to my table hesitant to say anything, but I grabbed my sack and went up to her a few minutes later. I don't remember how I opened, but she was very welcoming. She's from Egypt (highly conservative culture--as in, no sex until marriage), so I lost interest. I went for the number close anyway and she began to blush. She told me she was sorry, but that she was really busy, blah, blah, blah...

2. White HB7 sitting at a table at Chipotle with a UG. I was with my wing and noticed the HB glancing over at me a few times. When we finished eating--oh yes, I let her interest marinate ;)--I approached them. She was cuter than what she looked like from my table. I opened and got the conversation going. They were receptive, especially my target. She seemed young so I asked her age and I am glad that I did because she was 16 :crackup: My reaction? "Haha, oh man these girls are jail bait!" They started laughing and asking us questions. I gave them both a pat on the arms, deleted her number, and exited.

3. White HB7 singing at an outside shopping center (same day as number two). My wingman and I heard these girls' cute voices, so we decided to check them out. I opened with, "What? You guys are already leaving? We want to hear you sing!" as they were starting to pack. In short, we had about a 10-min conversation. They were very friendly, so I went direct with the cutest one. "Hey XXXXX, are you single?" and her friend immediately responds with "Yes, she is!" with a smile from cheek to cheek. I responded with "I think your friend is cute" and she began blushing ;). I went for the number close but got rejected. She is apparently going out on dates with a dude and doesn't know where it is going yet. I loved her honestly and gave them both hugs (we are hanging out with them as soon anyway).

4. Asian HB7.5 exercising at the stadium where I run. She had a lean, hourglass figure, so I opened immediately. "Hey, did you just run the whole thing X number of times?" She confirmed my question and we started talking about running. I told her I had seen her before and thought she was cute. It turns out she is an engineering student. I responded with "uh oh...so that means you don't have much of a selection of guys, haha (they are mostly nerdy)." She laughed and I took it from there. She gave me her number without hesitation--in fact, we are exchanging text messages as I type this report. She seems to be high IL.

5. White HB7 also running at the stadium (guess who just found his playground ;) ). I saw her right after finishing my run. I got some water and opened her. She was training for a marathon, which was pretty cool. We had a three-minute conversation and then she suddenly cut me off with "ok, have a nice run!" and walked away. My reaction? --> :moon: Just kidding, I did not let it phase me.

I had a major inner game shift consistent with my pinnacle years while completing this week's challenge. I was really invested in a three year LTR that made me reluctant to get back to the game when I moved across the country and broke up with her. In short, this was a milestone for me. I want to approach more and get back to my roots of dangerous Robyn!

PS: It is 10:50PM in Los Angeles.

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As always, late post. But do not write me off yet!
Im alive and playing.

Anyway onto the approaches.

Girl #1:
Saw her as I was walking by a bus stop! Avg chick. HB6! Said, well, why not this one. Cute face.
Went back to her and went straight to the number close, since it was broad daylight, and direct is the way to go.
Me: I'd beat myself up if I walked pass you and went home without asking you for a coffee. But since we barely know each other, I'm guessing your phone number might do the trick.
She giggled, but refused. Instead she asked me for my Facebook.
I told her I would not give it to her because that way she would stalk my social life in order to see if I was an OK dude. And that was just sad. Then I said something where the mystery of the date.game went. And I liked way better back when we had to go for home phone numbers, because we had to deal with parents picking up and that ****.
She laughted and so I asked for her home phone number.
She gave me her cellphone instead.
It was vallid. I've got the whatsapp to confirm that one for me.

Girl#2:
I was going to my acupuncture session, and I got on the joint earlier, so I went out to have lunch in a nearby cafeteria.
There was sitting alone a chick on a table for six on the sideways, HB very hot on the scale level, and since she was alone on a big ass table I've asked if I could sit on the other side using the fact that I smoke as an excuse.
She agreed, and so I asked what was she eating and asked the same thing for the waiter.
I'm a funny dude, and so we got along pretty fast, and what was being a lonely lunch for her became something 'pleasantly unexpected' as she said.
We had some good laughs, and when I finished my meal I've promptly left. She was shocked.
She followed me to the cashier, and as I was leaving she asked for my Facebook. I've said sorry, too bad, but I don't have it, but we can act as grown ups in here and exchange digits don't you agree?
And so you guys can add another one down for not having Facebook. 2 girls. 2 number closes.

But there is girl#3:
I was with my main plate in a house party.
I told her I was heading to the bathroom, and for her to wait me. She stood there with some friends of mine and so I went.
On my way, right next the pool, I've saw this young chick. She was most likely on her sixteen, but she was hot as hot can be. Definitely HB8,5. On her way to the 9.
Since time was not on my side, I went aggressive on her, on a fashion I'm not very used and comfortable.
There is no proper translation for this, but I went with a line something like 'hey sexy'
She replied smiling, hey babe, what's up!
I told her 'my girl is waiting for me back there so we ain't got much time' as I was grabbing her hip
I then kissed her for some quick 10 seconds and told her that was it. You'll never know who I am. She laughed!
We parted our ways.
Didn't went for the number on this one. I went for the kiss.
I've got what I've wanted. So I consider winning!

Cheers guys!
Can't wait for next week's assignment! :up:

Last edited: