Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

44 year old needs dating advice

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
This is a sequel to his original thread where more discussion happened. So that's why the title is the way it is.
I know. I'm just concerned that Frank is doing too much research on the internet and not enough practice in real life

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with above post. those articles provide great advice, but sometimes we over calculate all this when it just takes a few simple steps.

Frank: hello my name is Frank and what is yours.

Girl: Blah, Blah

Frank: I just thought I'd introduce myself to you...you know what...your quite attractive. i like that blah, blah, it looks good with blah, blah.

Girl: thanks

Frank: If you ever want to get together for blah, blah, just give me a call or I can call you.

Or something like this.

Let's not turn natural socialization into some calculated method of meeting women.

Frank do you meet women outside of work. Do you live in Metro area (I didn't check where your from)?

i understand your frustration, do you have any other hobby activities that you involve yourself in. you might want to get into something so you can meet women.

if your just horny, then you know what you need to do.

mongoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing,

you don't think you have to lower your standards to have a good time dating. you just have to meet many women. it's easier said than done, but that's the reality of things. i see now you live in NJ, what part?

Rawk Steady

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be using your internet time seaching for job leads? If I was you I would be on careerbuilder.com instead of surfing articles on dating.

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

No, I am on the web about 6 hours a day outside of my current job and of that 5 hours are spent searching jobs and emailing resumes.

No, this thread is still used for advisory posts from the forum but while the response is slower right now I figured I would post these. Oh, I had all these stored as links and I must have a 100.

Plus, I am still going out and socializing with as many women as possible. I have not given up with the real life side of meeting ladies. Although I do not have any females to call as of yet.

I live right outside of Philadelphia, PA. My goal/dream is to find work in center city Philadelphia. The opportunites to meet women when working in the city are endless.

As I mentioned I will keep everyone posted with any changes on my encounters with the ladies.

P.S. I am frustrated but mostly because of my work situation more than anything else.

see ya,
Frank

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Again,

I chatted with three ladies today. I did not ask them out because I just met them. But everyday I accomplish a new milestone!

And I must say two were very cute.

see ya,
Frank

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All,

I had my interview today. I got there at 10:10 for a 10:30 appt. When I asked to go up the guard said I need a name and phone number for a contact. I did not have it. I asked the woman who called me for the name and everything as to whom I would be seeing. She goes "you do not need that, just report to the front desk and the info will be there." When I got there this morning it was not there. Then the other woman in the dept called me a liar stating I was given the info on the phone. The interview did not start until 10:45. I have never been late to an interview or an appt in my life.

As you can imagine I was livid when I got into the interview room. The manager goes it is nothing do not worry about it. I said to him "I am furious" and then he said calm down, I am calm. Then I said "yes but you have a job" and then he became quite.

I had a right to be mad because the woman screwed up, and it cost me the job. Plus, $3 toll and $11 parking.

As you can imagine the stress and the frustration is getting to me.

Btw, I saw several luscious ladies in Philly today. As you can imagine I was not in the mood to mingle.

see ya,
Frank

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope not but I think I feel depression coming on do to my job situation and no woman. The real kickers are I still think of the TV gal sometimes everyday. Maybe she is sending me mental messages. I have no doubt she would have dated me had I asked (yes I was a fool for not doing so). The only thing she did not do when she came up to me was take her clothes off or grab me. And she is too sweet/nice a woman to do that! Maybe someway/somehow she will give me another chance. The other kicker is how I fuccked my last job interview.

Yup, unemployment for me starts at 5:01 pm December 12th.

Really sucks and it is going to be a miserable holiday season this year!

But I will endure and not look to the past.

Btw, everyone I send this quote to says it is the best they have heard in a while:

It's not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're not. ~Author Unknown

P.S. I have been doing a lot of praying lately.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Frank,
Since my dad is 44, and has lost several jobs....im only 17, but these simple facts woll help

Just know your job was unfoutantley taken NOT because of you but rather the company's economic profile. It wasnt ur fault, it just happened by choice, so never look down and keep hustling for jobs and they will pop up even in a very tough US economy. If your educated, you have an advantage, if not, keep hustlin....

2) Dont make excuses for woman, always look good with crisp, ironed clean shirts and with a nice jacket. Hair done up and nice smile...Attraction is 99% of game, and youll get there, just be seudctive because the older you get, the more woman love a deep, seductive voice. If you weren't blessed with God-given looks, then dont give exuses, go out and look your best.....

Know where to look.....Woman love to unwind after work, so go to bars with attached restaruants where they can unwind and eat. Supermarkets, Coffee places are good also

Im young, and this advice may seem repetitive or stupid to you

But Do it, dont say it, do it

and good luck....

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster and Vigilante,

I appreciate the vote of confidence. And Vigilante, I am impressed with your knowledge of how to meet women at 17. And I am also saddened that you have your act together better than me.

But, I have made progress, since as recent as a year ago I would not have asked a woman out after knowing her for two days. And her rejection has not bothered me one bit. So, I am learning.

Thanks again!

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed a woman in her early 20's regarding her personal ad telling her she was "crazy" to date strangers!

This is her reply:

"thanks for your concern. in truth, i do have fears regarding meeting men this way. just so you'll know, i'm VERY careful and very intuitive. besides, i only plan to actually meet with ONE person, two tops. yeah, it only takes one to kill ya, but i figure i'm narrowing down those odds by only being open to 2 guys. i feel like taking a chance. i'm a beautiful woman wasting away with no one to love as my boyfriend or husband. these are my child bearing years ya know! besides, lots of men are intimidated by me. they assume i have a man and dont try.

maybe now they will.

good luck to you and thanks for writing."

This goes to show you fella's that they are out there. She is too young for me but not for many of you!

P.S. I found this on a website:

The point is, when it comes to love and attraction, women (even really pretty ones--especially really pretty ones) are just as terrified, insecure, and self-doubting as you are. We are not the cold, arrogant, oblivious creatures that you fear. Well, at least not most of the time.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank as you stated before you haven't had a date in 15 years or whatever it is.
You now have been on this site for over 4 months and you still have not had a date. You continue to be obsessed with dating extremely beautiful women in their mid to late twenties.
Lets be realistic at this point you don't have a fuucking chance.

The TV gal never had an interest in you. Your fuucked up in the head for thinking that.

So you can learn how to act and talk to women would you please just ask out any girl, fat or ugly just to get some fuucking experience. It won't kill you, I promise.

I really think you need professional help which is more than this site can provide. I've said this before

Asking teenagers for dating advice at your age is a joke.

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Helter I am not only pursuing beautiful women in there 20's.

I assure the TV gal did have an interest in me. She did all she was going to do. Women do not ask men out since it makes them look like sluts. She was not going to do that. I was there and I know her actions. She felt shunned that I did not move on her advances. I made a fool of myself in front of her and her co-workers.

Like I said I am much better than I was a year ago. Rome was not built in a day and it may take me 4 more months to get a date.

Also, at this point I may have to move back home with my parents within a month if I do not find work. My parents are in there mid 70's. Single women just cling to a middle aged man living home with his parents. Think about it! It does not happen.

As it is now, I cry everyday. I could handle no woman for 15 years but unemployment is just compounding the problem. Hope I do not need medication because that does murder on the libido!

thanks.

Last edited:

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is over. My unemployment just began and I am finished with posting.

Wanted to thank you all for your advice. Hopefully people will make use of the valuable information here.

It has been several months and I can not go on. I made small talk with the ladies and as a result I was used for a joke and for their amusement..

Some men are bachelor's for life and I must be included in that number.

A word of advice do not waste your life. Find your mate for life while you have something to offer.

I give up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done Frank - you lose again.

You think this is some Pre-test?

No it's the real deal.

You've had more than enough encouragement - suggestions and help from people on this board - and after all of this time wasting, your answer is to give up?

It's no wonder you have not found a woman.

Listen to yourself:-

It has been several months and I can not go on. I made small talk with the ladies and as a result I was used for a joke and for their amusement..
What kinda crap is this?

Have you not learned a damn thing from this board?

I'lll say it again - IT MATTERS NOT WHAT SOME LITTLE 110LBS B#TCH THINKS OF YOU - IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIVE YOUR LIFE WORRYING ABOUT WHAT WOMEN THINK OF YOU, THEN YOU MAY AS WELL END IT NOW.

It's a numbers game.

Go meet some women that are in your league - stop with trying to hook up with hotties that are younger than you - and go for someone in your own league. Get experience, work on it.

Sorry - but unless you have money, you should have been banging hotties when you were in your 20's.

Stop living your life in the past - get off of your a## get out there and meet women.

And remember - women don't maketh the man.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank,

After seeing your picture and speaking with you over the forum a few times I was perplexed as to why you are having problems.

You're a good looking, intelligent guy Frank there is no reason for all these problems.

I guarantee there is work out there for you. Might not be exactly what you are looking for at the moment but there are definately things to do for $$$. And by the way there are probably a million women who would date you based on your looks alone.

So I just can't figure you out.

But after reading your last post I think I've got the answer though.

YOUR ATTITUDE STINKS!!

You need a kick in the a$$ Frank! There you go.

Reaction score
Frank,

You need a fifty-something ho. They are really out there in droves. My apt. maintenance man has a new one every week and I KNOW you got more to offer than he does.

You got the sex drive so you know once you slip it in it's not gonna matter if they got a gray hair or two. When you had enough of that sh-t than graduate to the 40's. If you become a zen master you can fukk yer way into the 30's but don't waste your time on the 20's. If you ever got there, you'd go right back to the 50's, b/c 20's don't know how to fukk, don't have anything to say, are just out to score a husband, and worst of all, don't know how to act like a woman and make a man feel right. The 20's are the worthless generation, be happy you don't have to go there. Now go pound some puzzy your own age!!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For crying out loud, man - you're acting like you're the first person ever to lose a job !!

Unemployment happens, especially in today's economy - deal with it and roll with the punches