44 year old needs dating advice

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to have to admit it, but fukkerindaface is right. I have dated from early 20s to mid 40s and the 30s and 40s are better. THe 20 somethings tink they are Gods gift to men (Are they?) But I have to admit the best looking women are 20-28.

Dietzcoi

Falcon Eye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly

Originally posted by fukkerindaface
Frank,

You need a fifty-something ho. They are really out there in droves. My apt. maintenance man has a new one every week and I KNOW you got more to offer than he does.

You got the sex drive so you know once you slip it in it's not gonna matter if they got a gray hair or two. When you had enough of that sh-t than graduate to the 40's. If you become a zen master you can fukk yer way into the 30's but don't waste your time on the 20's. If you ever got there, you'd go right back to the 50's, b/c 20's don't know how to fukk, don't have anything to say, are just out to score a husband, and worst of all, don't know how to act like a woman and make a man feel right. The 20's are the worthless generation, be happy you don't have to go there. Now go pound some puzzy your own age!!

I haven't replied to Frank a lot but the fews times that I did reply to him my advise was to forget this nonsense about trying to hook up with twenty somethings. Like it or not Frank you're forty-four years old and you feel as though you blew your twenties. So what? You can't go back. I'm in my forties and it is damn well the best time of my life? The women I've been hanging with this past year are in their forties and fifties.

Middle aged women are where it's at for middle aged men. One particular one that I'm hanging with now is in her late forties. Sex no problem, any time any position. Hand jobs? All I gotta do is tell her I want one. Blow jobs? She's smokin. Hell a few weeks ago one night I even put her over my knees and spanked her.

Franck get yourself a woman in her forties or early fifties. They're out there in droves just waiting to be boned. Start living man.

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello to everyone,

I had two interviews in the past week and I did not get one of them. Have been sending out resumes, at least a hundred weekly since I am checking the job sites.

Back home with my parents since my expenses were so high that I could not afford to live. Honestly, not a good thing.

As it stands now I have made my priority getting work and the ladies are on the back burner. Did come across a few but they are just too young. In their 20's and obviously like me. I wish I knew how I get the young ones. Maybe they see me as nieve or a fool/sucker?

Hard to believe a college buddy had a nervous breakdown. He had his own townhouse, good steady work and making decent money. He was single and never dated much like me and cracked due to his loneliness. He left his job and is on medication and seeing a psychiatrist.

I have to keep my wits about me so I do not follow in his footsteps.

Oh, if you want to know I will tell you the followup with the TV gal I liked.

see ya,
Frank

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I will tell everyone. No, I did not score.

First I want to state that I did not do this from any advice of anyone on this board. I got the idea from a dating expert from another forum.

It all started back in December. I thought I had a job and was really expecting the offer. So, I emailed the TV gal on 12/23 and said this:

I hope you remember me, I met you a couple months ago when I stopped by your studio just to experience the excitement of a live show. We discussed your job and how much you liked the production side. I would like to wish you a great holiday and Happy New Year.
I am sure that you will accept my invitation for coffee or lunch perhaps... I am looking forward to seeing you again sometime soon.

Best Regards,
Frank

Well, I did not get the job. So, I decided to stop in and tell her I did not get it. On Jan 5th I stopped in and she looked worried when she saw me. She would not speak to me. So, I spoke with her co-worker and told her I was the one who emailed your friend and she said "I will tell her." So on Jan 5th I emailed her this:

I stopped in this morning so at least you would know whom it was that emailed you. I certainly understand you not wanting to speak to me today. Well, I regret the day when you approached me and I shunned you. In all honesty, I was flattered and stunned. The reason I did not follow through is due to the fact I was unemployed then as I am currently.
When I emailed you recently I did it with the hope I would get the job I was waiting on. Obviously I did not. I just do not feel it is fair to you to lead you on when my future is up in the air at the present time. Also, I felt I owed you an explanation for my actions.
So, I wish you the best.
Best regards,
Frank

Then I lost the messages in my email account. If she replied I have no idea. I did get calls at my parents house every night that week. Honestly, I have no idea she liked me but I f*ucked it up. I know I look like a "pus*y" with what I did.

Put it this way, I am not planning on contacting her in the future since I am afraid of what the outcome may be. Oh, I won a 10 lb lobster dinner for a Valentine's Day contest from a local radio station. The stipulation was I had to go to the show the TV gal works for to get the prize. She works for the TV show I was supposed to be a guest on. I told the radio station that I "could not" do that. I let them know I do not want to because of a past relationship with someone that works for the show. As a result I did not get the dinner. That dinner was worth about $200. Really sucks and pissed me off.

Again, I did not follow the advice of anyone on this board. I just had to follow through with her for some reason.

Frank

Jay Fiedler

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must have missed something

Frank, unless you omitted something or I cant read, where at all did the tv girl ever remotely want anything to do with you? And how did you "shun" her when it sounds like she barely even talked to you? Frank, I think this "relationship" was made to be alot more than it was basically all in your head! No wonder you never heard back from her, she was probably wondering who the hell you were! And no, she wasnt calling you! Move on Frank and concentrate on some nice 40 and 50 year old *****! It may be a little worn, but at this point you just need to tap some ass!!

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jay, I am telling you she liked me. I went back a week and a half later after the first time I spoke to her. That day she was smiling and I did not know her name. She told me her name and told me that her name is on the board or on the credits for the show. Why the heck would she have told me her name that day, to a stranger unless she liked me? Again I did not have the balls the second time to introduce myself. I was so sincerely stunned because she was nice-looking that I was at a loss for words.

Without a doubt she was the most attractive woman ever to show an interest in me.

I do not know if she got back to me since December 23rd since I lost all my new messages. I have no idea if she ever responded.

Some people you like from the moment you meet them, well she was one for me.

Since her I have come across about 100 women and none have given me that feeling like her. No, I did not introduce myself to all but maybe 5.

I know a psychologist and he told me with the way she acted she liked me. Briefly the two reasons are: She turned toward me both times she spoke to me and the first time she approached me. The two most positive signs to show interest.

Any way it has been since Jan 5th that I last saw her. By now she has someone or has forgotten all about me. Though how else could she have gotten in touch with me other than email?

Just time for me to move on.

Frank

Reaction score
Frank, Keep your field of women open. There is no such thing as "too young". There is such a thing as "too old".

Older women are deperate for company, so this is easy. The younger women in their 20's are going to be more of a challenge - but worth it!

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_Lover,

I cannot say I do not agree. Yes, the younger women (up until about 28) are more particular/picky mainly because they can be. Hey nothing beats youth.

Again, I like the vote of confidence but then again I have to know when to hold my cards and when to fold them. Though an old co-worker of mine married a woman close to 20 years younger than him. Most likely this is rare but it can happen.

Frank

Reaction score
Frank, those were funny!

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Nothing new on my end. I had three inteviews and got zero offers. Oh, the woman I blew off back in November that was 25, LIKES ME. I had someone tell me. She is nice looking. Odd though because I treated her the opposite of those I thought had an interest in me. Ends up she likes me.

As far as the TV gal I saw her on the TV the other night. She is looking as fine as ever.

That is all at the moment.

Frank

Interesting article.

http://www.newswise.com/articles/view/?id=SEXSURV.OSU

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an interview with a company in Oklahoma on March 26th. I fly out on the 3/25 and return on 3/26. I hope this is promising since this is costing them about $700.

Plus, I have a temp assignment starting tomorrow. It could last a few weeks or longer.

The next move is to get the woman. I know she is out there it is finding her. My single buddy who is my age maybe breaking off with his woman after 10 months. It appears to be over money and how she wants to spend his.

Frank

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It appears to be over money and how she wants to spend his.

Isn't that the truth.

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well everyone,

Still looking for work and a woman. Though honestly the woman is not my priority since I am back home with the parents. Realistically it is tough to meet a woman of any age when one is living with his parents.

I though have been chatting with the ladies, and for some reason the ones in their 20's still seem to show interest. That is besides the point. Hopefully my future improves.

Here is a UK condom commercial.

Frank

http://flash.trojangames.co.uk/tgames/movies/movie3.html

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no shame in being back at home looking for work - times are tough. Just don't feel down on it when you're chatting with girls, and yes...looking for work is the #1 thing right now for you.
Great link btw!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frank - just wanted to say it's great to see you posting again.

Keep on at it

Peace

frankcd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the posts. Glad you liked the link! I agree times are not good at the present time!