2nd annual approach anxiety competition

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in. I have extremely bad approach anxiety.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
It would be unfair to compete against less experienced lads and to contribute to their anxiety by defeating them. My AA is still present, but not to the extent that it was before. Upon reflection, I agree that it is time to let other guys a chance to win. However...

I want to help new guys get over their anxiety and define the winner from the last competition once and for all.

Let's break down challenges into two categories: I. New participants II. Top 4 previous participants. This way we can coach the new guys and give them challenges. At the same time, the four of us will compete to see who is the best without interfering with their progress and motivation. This way, we would post our interactions and gentlemen new to the game would have the opportunity to see our moves and learn from them. Additionally, I will help you create the challenges for the new participants. As for the advanced challenges, we (the top 4) will create them consensually so that we have realistic, challenging goals that will move us to the next level.

PM me your thoughts.

Excellent Idea. Let's do it.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coaches don't normally participate (but i understand u guys want to participate as well).

If you guys were more experienced i'd say each person could pick a few people to coach. If their gladiator won....that would be awesome haha.

If you guys do decide to have your own competition i suggest starting a new thread as your posts may hinder ours or discourage some others.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
when does the tournament start? i dont want to be left behind haha

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
coaches don't normally participate (but i understand u guys want to participate as well).

If you guys were more experienced i'd say each person could pick a few people to coach. If their gladiator won....that would be awesome haha.

If you guys do decide to have your own competition i suggest starting a new thread as your posts may hinder ours or discourage some others.
How about if we create teams? This could be more interesting and have a greater impact on this community.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in the Mood said:
How about if we create teams? This could be more interesting and have a greater impact on this community.

Too complicated, that'll just get confusing after a while. It'll just be a good ol' fashioned last man standing tourney.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black jesus said:
when does the tournament start? i dont want to be left behind haha

I'm looking at a January 5th start date. DOn't worry, nobody is going to be left behind because I will message everybody who enters, reminding them of the start date and objective.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:

Yeah, we talked it over and we're going to do what you suggested. This thread will for you guys and will be moderated by me, Robyn and AJ.

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not sure yet. i live in an small town now so it takes me a little while like 30 mins to get to a place big enough to do this. i don't have a car or heaps of money...

ah.. **** it... i'm in

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updated List of Participants so far:

AAAgent
Black Jesus
Btownbuck2012
Donjuanit0
TheMusic
Roman81
I'm in the mood
Packers2010
3countriesplan
Badboyjmm
dandelion

Come on guys, it's a new start to a new year. Time to make a change. Those of you lurking need to get working.

Last edited:

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in, approaching is a weak part of my game (I rely on social circle and night game 70% of the time) and I want to approach more this year turning the ratio over to 70% daygame...

I should add that if you guys have any strict limits on posting time that I won't be able to make them probably so I can just take part as an unofficial participant.. haha, will be in Hong Kong for another week then headed to the Bay Area and then Portland and MAYBE Las Vegas next month

Deicide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Yeah, we talked it over and we're going to do what you suggested. This thread will for you guys and will be moderated by me, Robyn and AJ.
Hey, I'd like to contribute. I'll finish out our Top 4 slot.

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have any prospect, so beating the anxiety will be great. Put me in

dandellion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds interesting, and I think a clear goal will help my AA.

And I live in a city where I see chicks I should approach multiple times per day.

Sign me up!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The above list has been updated as of 12/30/2011 at 8:43 am CST.

Come on guys, more of you NEED to sign up. A year from now, you will wish you started today!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deicide said:
Hey, I'd like to contribute. I'll finish out our Top 4 slot.
We have a competition you can join. GTP and I are in it. You can join since you were in the last 4.This is to set the winner once for all.

As for your contribution, PM GTP and I your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is the game going to be identical to the first one or are you guys going to make changes? I haven't read the first thread yet, so I'll want to study that if we're copying it.