Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

2nd annual approach anxiety competition

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182041

Last year's competition^

Hello all, GTP here. Almost a year ago, AAAgent began a competiton to eliminate Approach Anxiety. Nearly 30 guys entered, myself included and I finished in the Top 4. This competiton has truly changed my approach game and killed my Approach Anxiety because it caused me to step out of my comfort zone. I would love to make this an annual thing and since next week begins a new year, I want to start this a little early. I also want to give everybody ample time to sign up, so I think i'll give everybody about a week, maybe a bit more in order to do so.

That being said, if you want to start getting to work early, who am I to stop ya? :cool:

Oh and all credit and creation of the original competition and general rules go to AAAgent.

Same rules apply as last year:

1.) No veterans allowed. We all know who you are. However, if you wana post tips, encouragement, etc. PLEASE do so.

2.) Tasks must be completed and posted on time. Estimated 1 week time span for each task/objective. Start on monday and you must post by sunday 11:59pm or you are eliminated.

3.) Encouragement and tips are highly recommended as to create better/more fierce competition so that we can better ourselves and better each other.

4.) Just because you fair well with the opposite sex doesn't mean you fair well in approaches/AA. If you are one of the guys that has women approach you but cannot approach, you're welcome to join in.

5.) Do not lie about your approaches/tasks. Even though we have no way of knowing whether or not you are lying, just be a man and accept defeat. Failure is evident on the path to success.

---
Also, depending on how many sign up, will determine if we do single or double elimination. As each round progresses, the tasks will become more and more difficult.

Any questions, comments or concerns, please PM me or post them in this thread. Good luck to you all.

Participants
AAAgent
Black Jesus
Btownbuck2012
Donjuanit0
TheMusic
Roman81
I'm in the mood

Last edited:

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every guy has approach anxiety so dealing with it head-on is a mature and proactive position to adopt when seeking to improve your success with women

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha great to bring this back. I'll try this again and hopefully make it to the end.

We had so many gladiators that did not conquer their AA.

There were people that failed to step into the colosseum, people that disappeared after the first or second obstacle, people that went from participants and turned into spectators, and the brave few that made the bold attempt in which some fell to the colosseum.

One thing i learned that intensifies AA. The fact that you know you have a goal to accomplish and every second you don't attempt to achieve that goal it makes you feel like your that much further. So instead of worrying about the girl like i always did, just ask for her number, etc. Don't worry about what she thinks. Even if you're never going to call her ask for her number. Once you get the number, the power is in your hands.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AAAgent said:
haha great to bring this back. I'll try this again and hopefully make it to the end.

We had so many gladiators that did not conquer their AA.

There were people that failed to step into the colosseum, people that disappeared after the first or second obstacle, people that went from participants and turned into spectators, and the brave few that made the bold attempt in which some fell to the colosseum.

One thing i learned that intensifies AA. The fact that you know you have a goal to accomplish and every second you don't attempt to achieve that goal it makes you feel like your that much further. So instead of worrying about the girl like i always did, just ask for her number, etc. Don't worry about what she thinks. Even if you're never going to call her ask for her number. Once you get the number, the power is in your hands.

Alrite, I got you down.

black jesus

Don Juan
Reaction score
well this is a chance to improve so why not?!!! im deff up for it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't know you guys had this going on last year. Good for you guys! I like to see this kind of thing.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sign my ass up

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in! Although I've been doing great with women, I came to realize that all the women I've been with are common friends or friends of a friend! No real approaches have ever been made! We're gonna need the rules and the starting date! :D

roman81

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm new to this but count me in

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You KNOW I am in for this :cool:

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
You KNOW I am in for this :cool:
Lol, you finished in the Top 4 last year. Me, you, AJ and Deicide can't be in this one. Let's give someone else a chance to win. This competition opened the door for us, let's pass the torch.

However, I would like for you to collaborate with me on different objectives for the guys throughout the competiton.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We never decided the real winner. This time I think everyone should do it until we find a sole winner.

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
We never decided the real winner. This time I think everyone should do it until we find a sole winner.

You're right. Robyn, you can enter. I got you down. And AJ, I assume that means that you're in too.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Lol, you finished in the Top 4 last year. Let's give someone else a chance to win. However, I would like for you to collaborate with me on different objectives for the guys throughout the competiton.
It would be unfair to compete against less experienced lads and to contribute to their anxiety by defeating them. My AA is still present, but not to the extent that it was before. Upon reflection, I agree that it is time to let other guys a chance to win. However...

Gray The Prince said:
You're right. Robyn, you can enter. I got you down. And AJ, I assume that means that you're in too.
I want to help new guys get over their anxiety and define the winner from the last competition once and for all.

Let's break down challenges into two categories: I. New participants II. Top 4 previous participants. This way we can coach the new guys and give them challenges. At the same time, the four of us will compete to see who is the best without interfering with their progress and motivation. This way, we would post our interactions and gentlemen new to the game would have the opportunity to see our moves and learn from them. Additionally, I will help you create the challenges for the new participants. As for the advanced challenges, we (the top 4) will create them consensually so that we have realistic, challenging goals that will move us to the next level.

PM me your thoughts.

Last edited: