Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I pay for the bloated military budget and Koch brother's welfare Ponzi scheme with my taxes too. Are you an ignoramus or a liar?
So, you endorse the corporate raping and corruption of our society? Does that make you stupid or ****ing stupid?

Oh really? What an intelligent thing to say. Were you on a debate team in the high school you dropped out of?
That's funny, I thought affirmative action got me into college...

:)

Using big words makes neither you nor Michael Eric Dyson smart. I'm winning the debate and your use of pseudo-intellectual terms you just googled doesn't fool anybody.
Spoken like a petulant angry white man. I'll loan you a box of tissues when Trump loses.

No, he'll win. But even if Crooked Hillary pulls it off, she'll put a knife in Black Lives Matters' back faster than you can say Dead Cops Now!
Not before she puts a knife in white, working class males. She's coming for your job, and your gun too.

Shooting a gun is autonomous. Unless you're going to argue that most people in the inner-city have an IQ in the 70's like Muhammad Ali and are therefore semi-retarded. I'm not implying that. I support autonomous black people owning their decisions. You are the one grading them on a curve
You're the one that thinks white men are entitled to special privileges in society. Why are you so threatened by us black men?

I know. And by the way, Black Lives Matter is not a hate group. It has crossed the threshold to terrorist organization.

"the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R.

They'll never hold the candle to the KKK. How many white people has BLM hung? Burned alive? Any?

The prejudice+power lie was started in the late 60's by Martin Luther King, but not seized and popularized in the universities until 1970 by a college professor named Judith Katz, a fat white feminist who was mentally deranged.

So the fake theory has only been around for 50 years, and it is still not mainstream outside of Black Lives Matter hate rallies and communist classrooms.

So it is a relatively new hijacking of a definition of a word like "racism" that's been around for centuries.

You can't.
The definition of racism hasn't changed. Own up to your white nationalist tendencies.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Trump will be lucky to win 100 electoral votes. This will be the most lopsided election since Reagan.
If he doesn't win, expect the next great cleanse, our people are tired of dealing with trash like you..

B

BlueAlpha1

So, you endorse the corporate raping and corruption of our society? Does that make you stupid or ****ing stupid?

That's funny, I thought affirmative action got me into college...
It's pretty obvious you didn't go. But yes, it would have gotten you a free meal because of your privileged skin color.

Spoken like a petulant angry white man.
#BlackRacist

Not before she puts a knife in white, working class males. She's coming for your job, and your gun too.
Nah, I'll be gone. Then you can turn it into Africa and enjoy the decay all to yourselves.

You're the one that thinks white men are entitled to special privileges in society. Why are you so threatened by us black men?

They'll never hold the candle to the KKK. How many white people has BLM hung? Burned alive? Any?
The KKK hasn't had a documented murder since 1981. BLM has had its assassins shoot cops and even white teenagers. You didn't read the articles I linked you before?

#BLMTerrorists

The definition of racism hasn't changed. Own up to your white nationalist tendencies.
Correct, it hasn't. It has nothing to do with power, it never has, and never will. Sane people do not care what Pan-Africanist professors at the Oakland Community College think the true definition of racism are. Racism is the inherent belief of superiority of one race over another. Your overt anti-white attitudes in this thread have exposed you for the racist you are.

#YesBlackPeopleCanBeRacist

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading this stuff by EyesBRollin makes me want to switch my vote from Gary Johnson to Trump...

I was Libertarian party, I hate both Democrats and Republicans. Both of them are screwing America, both of them are increasing the size of government, both of them are feeding the bi-partisan BS that is becoming such a problem, both sides stifle rights of the public in different ways... But now it seems like unbalanced liberalism is just going too far, and I think that my idealistic promotion of a third party has become less important than actually making an impact now. We cannot possibly let these left-wing ideologues determine government policy.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I love you Trumpers, because you get so angry that minorities, women, gays, and non-Christians can tell you to **** off and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :)
Except we can kick your as-s in every way conceivable, including earning more, lifting more, picking up hotter women, and proving how foolish your politics are.

BTW - nice job getting 50 people killed with your forced-integration, gun-free zones and LGBT parades mixed with Islam. Many, MANY of us warned of this exact same event - in fact, I predicted it publicly 9 hours before it happened.

There is "NOTHING anyone can do about you (rubbing gays and welfare in their face)", huh? Even Islam?

But go ahead and post some really long replies with the same images over and over so it can seem like you had the last word. Women always want the last word, especially fat, bitter, old, black ladies on welfare like you.

B

BlueAlpha1

Reading this stuff by EyesBRollin makes me want to switch my vote from Gary Johnson to Trump...

I was Libertarian party, I hate both Democrats and Republicans. Both of them are screwing America, both of them are increasing the size of government, both of them are feeding the bi-partisan BS that is becoming such a problem, both sides stifle rights of the public in different ways... But now it seems like unbalanced liberalism is just going too far, and I think that my idealistic promotion of a third party has become less important than actually making an impact now. We cannot possibly let these left-wing ideologues determine government policy.
I am against this two-party dictatorship as well. In a perfect world, Jesse Ventura would have ran. I agree with the man on 80% of the issues, an astoundingly high number. But there never been an election more important than this one in my lifetime, and neither he nor Gary Johnson can win this time around. So you cannot afford to waste your vote. Things have gotten too serious, and now this country is on the brink of both a race war and a Muslim invasion. Yes, an invasion. It was not nearly this bad in 2008 or in 2012, and now we're at a boiling point.

I voted Democrat both elections thus far in my adult life, because I am with them on social issues in principle, and in both cases it was charismatic Obama vs. affable check pants Republicans. But we didn't have the great divide between the true liberals of this world and the far left, which is on the war path in this country. It takes many faces like the aforementioned BLM and Muslim terrorists, as well as radical feminism, illegal immigration, etc.

I am voting Republican in 2016 because despite them being wrong on the wars, drugs, the minimum wage, and the list goes on, their candidate is the one who is serious about preserving our American way of life. Obama has opted to be a coward on the issue of BLM and radical Islam. In the case of BLM he politicizes events way too soon and legitimizes the rioting and looting. He won't even admit radical Islam exists. It only gets worse with Clinton. The woman is a prostitute who would do or say anything for a buck or a vote, and right now that means pandering to the far left. So more BLM hysteria, more Syrian refugees, etc.

The next 20 years will tell you a lot about the direction of this country. If the regressive left keeps winning elections, you're going to see free speech suppressed or even criminalized on college campuses. White men, college Republicans, supporters of Israel's lives will be so miserable they'll be forced to leave. Classes on Islamophobia or Black Liberation Theology will be mandatory coursework. Manspreading or urinating standing up will be a crime. You're also going to start seeing Sharia courts and no go zones in a city near you, all in the name of white guilt and under the banner of multiculturalism. Tolerance for intolerance as Bill Maher said.

I don't know if Trump can reverse this momentum, but he's our best hope. Be assured that EyeBRollin and all his friends will be out voting for Hillary because she'll give him more handouts. Feminists will vote Hillary to "make history". Homegrown Jihadists will vote Hillary because she'll gladly let in more undercover terrorists.

Every liberal I know including former Bernie supporters have turned on the left. Vote Trump and get everyone you know to do the same. The republic and the Constitution depend on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
There can't be more debt than dollars, dummy. :)
First, it is a FACT there is more debt than dollars - and Americans are charged interest on it. It is impossible to pay off the debt, therefore making our state one of servitude. This is real slavery, not what Jaylan says happened to her great-great-granny. Second, if anyone ever spoke pompous lies to my face this way they would be dead within minutes by my bare hands. It would never happen of course, because people can see that I can kill them with my bare hands and they don't try to provoke me in real life.

Only on the internet, in some special virtual Tranny, taxpayer-subsidized bathroom can LGBT creatures like EyeBRollin exist for even a moment. Our tax dollars at work.

For those who wonder why things like the Orlando shooting happened, it's people like EyeBRollin who like to rub their homosexuality, anti-Christianity, illegal immigrant and welfare status in people's faces, and they don't see the big picture.

Are you arguing the infrastructure is the same in affluent white communities as poor black communities?
The reader will notice that she simply answers a good question with a stupid question - forever.

Let's review:

1) EyeBRollin claims that America was built on slavery.
2) I asked her to point to any remaining structures that slaves built that survived the Civil war.
3) She said the Confederate flag was one.
4) I pointed out this absurdity of that statement.
5) She asked me to quote her on that.
6) I did, which required screen shots.
7) Now she asks "Are you arguing the infrastructure is the same in affluent white communities as poor black communities".
8) I answer NO. THERE IS NO INFRASTRUCTURE SLAVES BUILT.
9) She will continue to ignore facts and spew rhetoric and long replies forever, feeling as though that will prove she won the argument despite 10 people destroying her for weeks.
10) As a paid infiltrator, she does this to destroy male communities like this, just like she did with marriage, work ethic, and the family.

B

BlueAlpha1

EyeB fled the conversation on debt and money supply once she realized she was wrong.

Her M.O. is to change subjects but never answer any of your questions.

Like all SJWs she just wants to lecture you and tell you why you are wrong through feelings and a large megaphone and noise canceling headphones.

She is nothing short of a loudspeaker, incapable of listening or thought, and only about blasting poorly thought out propaganda.
Should have known she was a woman. She argues like one.

You know Danger, I know you're a conservative and yet you liked my post despite me telling you I lean liberal. And why is that? Because if the far left has its way, you and I won't be able to engage in fierce debate about such miniscule issues by comparison, such as the minimum wage, legalization of pot, or gay marriage. We probably disagree on all three.

Yet we can come together on Trump because these might have been swing issues in 2008 and 2012. They are not in 2016. We took those issues for granted because we didn't have Black Lives Matter killing the first amendment or a Muslim terrorist killing dozens every other month. In 2016, free speech, the 2nd amendment, and religious freedom are very literally on the line.

And I'm looking the far left in the face as an atheist who grew up among a very annoying Christian family, who has also been around Muslims my whole life, and telling you that Islam is the worst. In 2016 I, the unbiased viewer, consider Christianity a rash and Islam cancer.

B

BlueAlpha1

Hi Blue,

I do not disagree with someone just because of their political ideology, but only rather with their positions.

Of your examples, I would disagree on the minimum wage and my jury is still out on the whole gay thing. I suppose it de0ends on the subtopic. I agree with pot logalization.

If someone makes a good point regardless of ideology, I will not ignore it. That is how we all learn, evolve, a d get better.
But the point is, we can disagree on those issues and vote based on them in a normal election as long as we have our republic.

The republic is now threatened, so we come together to address the threat so we can get back to the kind of civil debate BLM and MUSLIMS hate. #OnlyTrump

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
But go ahead and post some really long replies with the same images over and over so it can seem like you had the last word. Women always want the last word, especially fat, bitter, old, black ladies on welfare like you.
I can't like this enough, so I'll just repost it.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
There is no such thing as Palestine. There has never been a recognized state or a central government that was overthrown. These were Syrians, Egyptians, and Jordanians who expanded to the Jewish Holy Land.

And if their goal is to kill these "true semites" they should be more aggressive in their efforts. The "Palestinians" are the 6th fattest population in the planet, they get a ton of foreign aid to the extent they're living on hand outs, and their population has gone up 1,100% since 1948. There is no genocide.

You think that by joining your communist traitor buddies over a joint once in a while that you're revolutionaries that unveiled the Jewish world conspiracy, but you're just a propagandist.

You are indeed an anti-semite. Say hello to Hamas for me!

Spoken like a true Zionist. No more shekels for you.

B

BlueAlpha1

Spoken like a true Zionist. No more shekels for you.

Zionism is a euphemism for deranged Jew haters, radical leftist communists and often traitorous expats to spew anti-Semitism.

Now don't you have a human shield to go form?? Run along

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he doesn't win, expect the next great cleanse, our people are tired of dealing with trash like you..
Look a petulant angry white man threatening genocide on non-white citizens.

Do it. Trump needs all the help he can get!

I was Libertarian party, I hate both Democrats and Republicans.
The "**** the poor people, I love weed" party.

Both of them are screwing America, both of them are increasing the size of government, both of them are feeding the bi-partisan BS that is becoming such a problem, both sides stifle rights of the public in different ways... But now it seems like unbalanced liberalism is just going too far, and I think that my idealistic promotion of a third party has become less important than actually making an impact now. We cannot possibly let these left-wing ideologues determine government policy.
Glad I live in a left-wing state. Life here is great. You couldn't pay me to move to a conservative ****hole.

I am against this two-party dictatorship as well. In a perfect world, Jesse Ventura would have ran. I agree with the man on 80% of the issues, an astoundingly high number. But there never been an election more important than this one in my lifetime, and neither he nor Gary Johnson can win this time around. So you cannot afford to waste your vote. Things have gotten too serious, and now this country is on the brink of both a race war and a Muslim invasion. Yes, an invasion. It was not nearly this bad in 2008 or in 2012, and now we're at a boiling point.
Lmao, a "race war" and a Muslim invasion. Fox News has really captivated your imagination.

I voted Democrat both elections thus far in my adult life, because I am with them on social issues in principle, and in both cases it was charismatic Obama vs. affable check pants Republicans. But we didn't have the great divide between the true liberals of this world and the far left, which is on the war path in this country. It takes many faces like the aforementioned BLM and Muslim terrorists, as well as radical feminism, illegal immigration, etc.

I am voting Republican in 2016 because despite them being wrong on the wars, drugs, the minimum wage, and the list goes on, their candidate is the one who is serious about preserving our American way of life. Obama has opted to be a coward on the issue of BLM and radical Islam. In the case of BLM he politicizes events way too soon and legitimizes the rioting and looting. He won't even admit radical Islam exists. It only gets worse with Clinton. The woman is a prostitute who would do or say anything for a buck or a vote, and right now that means pandering to the far left. So more BLM hysteria, more Syrian refugees, etc.
Yep, vote Republican because you like being rammed in the ass as long as it's a white man doing it.

The next 20 years will tell you a lot about the direction of this country. If the regressive left keeps winning elections, you're going to see free speech suppressed or even criminalized on college campuses. White men, college Republicans, supporters of Israel's lives will be so miserable they'll be forced to leave. Classes on Islamophobia or Black Liberation Theology will be mandatory coursework. Manspreading or urinating standing up will be a crime. You're also going to start seeing Sharia courts and no go zones in a city near you, all in the name of white guilt and under the banner of multiculturalism. Tolerance for intolerance as Bill Maher said.
Spoken like a true white nationalist. Get out of this country while you still can! :)

I don't know if Trump can reverse this momentum, but he's our best hope. Be assured that EyeBRollin and all his friends will be out voting for Hillary because she'll give him more handouts. Feminists will vote Hillary to "make history". Homegrown Jihadists will vote Hillary because she'll gladly let in more undercover terrorists.
I'm excited to see the results this November. It will be the biggest landslide since Regean.

Every liberal I know including former Bernie supporters have turned on the left. Vote Trump and get everyone you know to do the same. The republic and the Constitution depend on it.
No, they were Trump supporters. Bernie Sanders platform has no overlap with Trumps. The only thing they have in common is being angry white man. Bernie is even more "radically to the left" of Hillary.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, it is a FACT there is more debt than dollars - and Americans are charged interest on it. It is impossible to pay off the debt, therefore making our state one of servitude. This is real slavery, not what Jaylan says happened to her great-great-granny. Second, if anyone ever spoke pompous lies to my face this way they would be dead within minutes by my bare hands. It would never happen of course, because people can see that I can kill them with my bare hands and they don't try to provoke me in real life.
You can't pay off the debt because it is an accounting notation. It's called double-entry bookkeeping. Federal expenditures are public debt. Ohh, look how civilized you are. So much rage :)

Only on the internet, in some special virtual Tranny, taxpayer-subsidized bathroom can LGBT creatures like EyeBRollin exist for even a moment. Our tax dollars at work.

For those who wonder why things like the Orlando shooting happened, it's people like EyeBRollin who like to rub their homosexuality, anti-Christianity, illegal immigrant and welfare status in people's faces, and they don't see the big picture.
So, those victims in Orlando deserved to be killed?

1) EyeBRollin claims that America was built on slavery.
It was.

2) I asked her to point to any remaining structures that slaves built that survived the Civil war.
The White House.

3) She said the Confederate flag was one.
You still have one on your pickup truck.

4) I pointed out this absurdity of that statement.
Almost as bad as you saying Orlando victims deserved to die.

5) She asked me to quote her on that.
6) I did, which required screen shots.
7) Now she asks "Are you arguing the infrastructure is the same in affluent white communities as poor black communities".
Nope, that's not how the interaction went. You are lying.

8) I answer NO. THERE IS NO INFRASTRUCTURE SLAVES BUILT.
Lol. It built the entire Southern United States.

9) She will continue to ignore facts and spew rhetoric and long replies forever, feeling as though that will prove she won the argument despite 10 people destroying her for weeks.

10) As a paid infiltrator, she does this to destroy male communities like this, just like she did with marriage, work ethic, and the family.
The voters will validate my arguments in November when Trump gets his ass kicked.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyeB fled the conversation on debt and money supply once she realized she was wrong.

Her M.O. is to change subjects but never answer any of your questions.

Like all SJWs she just wants to lecture you and tell you why you are wrong through feelings and a large megaphone and noise canceling headphones.

She is nothing short of a loudspeaker, incapable of listening or thought, and only about blasting poorly thought out propaganda.
We're winning, pal. You're the one constantly complaining about the decay of society. #Hillary2016

Hi Blue,

I do not disagree with someone just because of their political ideology, but only rather with their positions.

Of your examples, I would disagree on the minimum wage and my jury is still out on the whole gay thing. I suppose it de0ends on the subtopic. I agree with pot logalization.

If someone makes a good point regardless of ideology, I will not ignore it. That is how we all learn, evolve, a d get better.
You will ignore it if it has to do with a person of color.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EyesBRollin have not seen you for a couple days, you must have got your Obamaphone working again. Socialism is a disease which feeds the entitlement mentality liberal parasites...

B

BlueAlpha1

We're winning, pal. You're the one constantly complaining about the decay of society. #Hillary2016

You will ignore it if it has to do with a person of color.
#Lyingblackracist.

Just to summarize this thread before it dies out, and to trigger EyeBRollin one more time:
There is no such thing as institutional racism.
Yes, black people can be racist (as has been shown)
Black people have received reparations for 60 years.
Reparations are discrimination against white people.
Racism has nothing to do with power.
There is no such thing as Islamophobia.
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist organization sponsoring murder.
White racism is no longer a major problem in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.