10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The tide is turning.
  • Men are fed up with women whining about the Patriarchy.
  • Whites are fed up with blacks whining about White Privilege.
  • Heterosexuals are fed up with Tranny talk.
  • Americans (especially those here legally from Mexico) are fed up with catering to illegal immigrants.
  • Families raising children are fed up with Feminists raising hell.
  • Real men are fed up with SJW's hyperventilating over "Trump 2016" written in chalk.
  • Taxpayers are fed up with the Federal Reserve stealing 25% of their income.
  • Parents are fed up with hospitals force vaccinating for non-deadly diseases.
  • Consumers are fed up with being told we can't know what foods are GMO.
  • Christians are tired of being forced to cater to Gays and Muslims.
Trump has demonstrated that we don't need to tippie toe around these issues anymore, and God knows I never did to begin with.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do something but sit on your ass talking about how you think blacks are inferior to you.
Did this idiot just call me a racist? It sounds like he called me a racist...

My family had to leave their home and their heritage because of racism, they were TARGETED FOR DEATH. I had members in my family DIE because of racism having been killed by the Bosnian Mujahedeen. I had members of my family KILL because of racism, one of my family members has been found guilty of GENOCIDE for being a lieutenant to the Butcher of Bosnia, Maldic. This was not 200 years ago... This happened in the 90's. And I will prove it if you want.

This idiot thinks he understands what racism is... These little microaggressions and pathetic BS that he imagines exists in every American institution. He has been conditioned his entire life to believe that any malevolent behavior that is done a black person is not a product of their own wrongdoing, but societies wrongdoing to them. It is delusional. I have seen REAL RACISM and what it has caused. My family has bled and has gotten blood on their hands for it so do not feel that you need to lecture ME on the subject.

Go fvck yourself EyesBRollin... If ANYONE in this thread is a racist it is you.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
In what was a low point for my year in Georgia, just when all seemed sunny and calm at the pool during lunch break, along came a fat Mexican woman with a fat Mexican son, and they were speaking in Spanish. Just when the 77% odds that we're paying to subsidize her raising a chunky thief who no speak English (while basking by the pool with her cellulite) sank in, she started taking selfies. I mean 20 selfies, from every angle. And that's when it hit me: single-welfare-mother-meets-illegal-immigration-meets-Facebook. It was Jaylan's Utopia. And the Likes rolled in.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Had this been the 1970's, we would have been in a neighborhood of nice houses by the woods, and I would have been poolside with a blonde-haired blue eyed MILF, who would be cooking cheeseburgers in a string bikini and asking me to put Coppertone on her shoulders while her husband was off earning enough to pay the bills, and her son would be asking if we could throw the ball around and catch frogs.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This idiot thinks he understands what racism is... These little microaggressions and pathetic BS that he imagines exists in every American institution. He has been conditioned his entire life to believe that any malevolent behavior that is done a black person is not a product of their own wrongdoing, but societies wrongdoing to them. It is delusional. I have seen REAL RACISM and what it has caused. My family has bled and has gotten blood on their hands for it so do not feel that you need to lecture ME on the subject.

BLM is just SJW for black people.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Value systems don't cure poverty. Money cures poverty. Poverty could be ended tomorrow.[/QUOTE}

So you want "white people" to just pay to fix all the problems of the inner city... And you still find some way to blame white people for all the problems.

It was not white people who told Pookie and Ray-Ray to become gangsta thugs, they chose the thug life, white people did not choose it for them. White people are not going into the inner cities and causing the high crime rates, white people are not going into Chicago and shooting up the place. White people are not causing that violence. (the US would have the lowest per capita crime in the world if it was not for blacks, less than even Norway). White people did not tell Taquisha to get impregnated by a thug out of wedlock and have to raise a child as a single mother dependent on the state. (70% of all black children born to single mothers). But white people are paying the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the taxes that she takes and uses for her WIC and Welfare. White people are not telling black children to cut class and lazy off in school. However, for the black people that decide they will put forth the effort, white people are more than willing to help pitch in to get them into college with federal and state grants. White people do not say blacks are "acting white" when they speak proper English or get good grades. White people did not tell black people that the latest fasion involves letting your pants hang off your knees. White people did not create the crack epidemic, and the drug problems that affect inner cities. White people are not standing out on the corners dealing drugs in black neighborhoods. White people are not causing black people to lead in heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. But the majority of the Obamacare freebies which is given to poor inner city residents with bad health is provided by white people.

Fvck you, white people do not owe you anything.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

So you want "white people" to just pay to fix all the problems of the inner city... And you still find some way to blame white people for all the problems.

It was not white people who told Pookie and Ray-Ray to become gangsta thugs, they chose the thug life, white people did not choose it for them. White people are not going into the inner cities and causing the high crime rates, white people are not going into Chicago and shooting up the place. White people are not causing that violence. (the US would have the lowest per capita crime in the world if it was not for blacks, less than even Norway). White people did not tell Taquisha to get impregnated by a thug out of wedlock and have to raise a child as a single mother dependent on the state. (70% of all black children born to single mothers). But white people are paying the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the taxes that she takes and uses for her WIC and Welfare. White people are not telling black children to cut class and lazy off in school. However, for the black people that decide they will put forth the effort, white people are more than willing to help pitch in to get them into college with federal and state grants. White people do not say blacks are "acting white" when they speak proper English or get good grades. White people did not tell black people that the latest fasion involves letting your pants hang off your knees. White people did not create the crack epidemic, and the drug problems that affect inner cities. White people are not standing out on the corners dealing drugs in black neighborhoods. White people are not causing black people to lead in heart disease, diabetes, and obesity. But the majority of the Obamacare freebies which is given to poor inner city residents with bad health is provided by white people.

Best not to stress about it. He's a vile racist and an intellectual featherweight who embarrassed himself in this thread.

Just get out and vote for Trump who will show these radical communists from hell no mercy. Then they can be miserable together on their universities with gender neutral restrooms and foam at the mouth at the mention of crackpot leftist philosophy like "critical race theory". That's all he has been parroting for 19 pages in between some Nation of Islam sermons where he advocates black supremacy and the genocide of white people.

TrumpTrumpTrump

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Lol I'm still "tripping" over how Eye B Rollin calls whites the ENEMY to black people, but wants those same enemy whites to give blacks some "resources". If someone is your fvcking ENEMY, why would they give you resources?

That's like BatMan calling on the Joker to help fight The Penguin. How the hell are you going to call your ENEMY for help?

Would it NOT make more sense that if blacks thought whites were the enemy, that blacks would embrace the BLACK GROUP economics I'm talking about and fix, build, control their own shyt? A dollar stays black for 6 hours, how about build up black businesses and do more business with each other? Fix up your own communities, employ your own people, educate your own people and PROTECT your own people.

If the white cops are racist, how about you stop CALLING THEM? If Ray Ray is a acting a fool, how about Eye B Rollin and the rest of the black community go outside and get Ray Ray under control? Why call the white racist cops?

If white people are the fvcking enemy, why the FVCK do you keep asking them for shyt??

B

BlueAlpha1

My family had to leave their home and their heritage because of racism, they were TARGETED FOR DEATH. I had members in my family DIE because of racism having been killed by the Bosnian Mujahedeen. I had members of my family KILL because of racism, one of my family members has been found guilty of GENOCIDE for being a lieutenant to the Butcher of Bosnia, Maldic. This was not 200 years ago... This happened in the 90's. And I will prove it if you want.

See, he doesn't understand what racism is. He grew up in a country where if his ethnicity within his home country (black America) were its own country, he'd be in the 15th richest country on earth - out of over 200.

He sits in a nice apartment with air conditioning, Nike shoes, iPhones, and drives a BMW with expensive rims and then wants to talk about invisible "institutions" that can't be seen, heard, or addressed. This is awfully convenient because it becomes a scapegoat with no expiration date.

Meanwhile, he's openly racist against white people. This is a typical leftist example of aggressors trying to pass as victims. He doesn't understand that if you're a black person born after 1970, as I assume he was, you've never faced a day of "institutional" racism in your life. Because the racist institutions were abandoned in the late 60's. I have no doubt he's faced individuals racists, just like a female relative of mine who was targeted and mugged of $600 by a racist black thug who undoubtedly was targeting a 55 year old white woman.

Even by EyeBRollin's own theory he was a racist, as he had all the "power" in that situation. EyeBRollin got his victimhood complex from our president, who lived all over the world, went to Harvard, and now vacations in Martha's Vineyard and is the most powerful man in the world, all the while pretending to identify with the oppressed, or fake-oppressed like Michael Brown.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Moron wrote "Poverty could be ended tomorrow". This is what the jackholes who support the Status Quo actually believe. That evil white men hoarded away so much money that no black person would ever have to work again if they could just have their fair share. So tell us - how can we end poverty when the Federal Reserve has created a system where there is MORE DEBT THAN DOLLARS?

For someone who whines about imaginary slavery and past slavery - EyeBRollin then openly celebrates the Federal Reserve which promotes ACTUAL SLAVERY and CURRENT SLAVERY.

Yet EyeBRollin will giggle and say how we're "silly" and we're a "dummy" if we don't love the Federal Reserve, and she'll throw in something to sound smart, like "learn about Federal Financing" (a term she literally made up).

If we took 100% of all the money from all the Billionaires it would barely cover the ANNUAL BUDGET DEFICIT, something EyeBRollin has acknowledged, proving that inside her brain is the following: 1 + 1 = 3.

And tell us again how it is that America was built on slavery but that somehow only white people benefit from slaves who built America? Don't black people benefit equally from existing infrastructure?

B

BlueAlpha1

Fellas, check out the "Thoughts On Muhammad Ali" thread in the main forum. A couple of truly cowardly leftists at work...

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
If the Holocaust occurred today, it would wipe out 40% of the Jewish world population (6 million out of 14 million.) That's a genocide.
Yes yes good goyim. Never forget the six gojillian.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a coincidence! Along with supporting welfare, warfare, gays and Feminists, you support central banking, which is the root of all of the other things. But don't pretend for a microsecond you can challenge me at mathematics. Federal financing? You mean deficit spending? You mean Quantitative easing? You mean Derivatives that caused a need for the Bankster Bailout of 2008?
Deficit spending is not only good, it is necessary for the economy to grow.

So you are admitting they don't need taxes, but claiming that we should still pay them anyway, and that if we don't rejoice about financing illegal aliens and transgenders, that we must be "a dummy"?
Taxes have nothing to do with the Federal government's ability to pay. Taxes deflate the currency, curbing inflation. The government could eliminate all taxes tomorrow, as long as it can constrain inflation.

I scored a 160 (99.99 percentile) on a spatial IQ test (www.queendom.com) and also a 760 on my Math SAT (including 800 on several practice tests). But try to pretend I'm just not good enough with numbers to understand the Federal Reserve.
Your inability to understand modern money has nothing to do with IQ tests.

It's really simple. They lend out more money than they have, at interest, something that would be highly illegal for any individual, and EyeBRollin celebrates, because that allows them to print money to give to her family so they can afford to keep reproducing despite having zero skills or work ethic (see Idiocracy).
Individuals don't issue currency, dummy. :)

The Government doesn't lend out money, it prints it. When you go cash your government check, it issues an order to the bank to increase the value in your checking account. Poof!

Jaylan defends all things welfare and then assumes if we don't want to pay for HER sister's Prozac and brother's methadone treatment and her mama's food stamps that we must have a problem getting ahead? I took home $171,000 last year Jaylan. Have you made that much in your entire working life combined? Be honest? God knows you won't DARE share your finances. I'm proud to say I haven't collected one dollar in welfare in MY LIFE.
My finances have nothing to do with Federal finances, and neither do yours.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trump has demonstrated that we don't need to tippie toe around these issues anymore, and God knows I never did to begin with.
Trump doesn't pay anyone he does business with, then sues those who have no shot at winning in court. He's a great con man, which is probably why you like him

Right now 100% of white nations are being holocausted by invasion.
Quite the imagination you have there, pal.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moron wrote "Poverty could be ended tomorrow". This is what the jackholes who support the Status Quo actually believe. That evil white men hoarded away so much money that no black person would ever have to work again if they could just have their fair share. So tell us - how can we end poverty when the Federal Reserve has created a system where there is MORE DEBT THAN DOLLARS?

There can't be more debt than dollars, dummy. :)

Money is debt. Money is created through the banking system.

For someone who whines about imaginary slavery and past slavery - EyeBRollin then openly celebrates the Federal Reserve which promotes ACTUAL SLAVERY and CURRENT SLAVERY.

Yet EyeBRollin will giggle and say how we're "silly" and we're a "dummy" if we don't love the Federal Reserve, and she'll throw in something to sound smart, like "learn about Federal Financing" (a term she literally made up).
Who said anything about loving the Federal Reserve? Here you go again.

If we took 100% of all the money from all the Billionaires it would barely cover the ANNUAL BUDGET DEFICIT, something EyeBRollin has acknowledged, proving that inside her brain is the following: 1 + 1 = 3.
The two have nothing to do with each other.

And tell us again how it is that America was built on slavery but that somehow only white people benefit from slaves who built America? Don't black people benefit equally from existing infrastructure?
Are you arguing the infrastructure is the same in affluent white communities as poor black communities?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I'm still "tripping" over how Eye B Rollin calls whites the ENEMY to black people, but wants those same enemy whites to give blacks some "resources". If someone is your fvcking ENEMY, why would they give you resources?
Where did I say whites are the enemy?

That's like BatMan calling on the Joker to help fight The Penguin. How the hell are you going to call your ENEMY for help?

Would it NOT make more sense that if blacks thought whites were the enemy, that blacks would embrace the BLACK GROUP economics I'm talking about and fix, build, control their own shyt? A dollar stays black for 6 hours, how about build up black businesses and do more business with each other? Fix up your own communities, employ your own people, educate your own people and PROTECT your own people.
Black people did, then whites burned it down.

If the white cops are racist, how about you stop CALLING THEM?
So they shouldn't do their jobs?

If Ray Ray is a acting a fool, how about Eye B Rollin and the rest of the black community go outside and get Ray Ray under control? Why call the white racist cops?

If white people are the fvcking enemy, why the FVCK do you keep asking them for shyt??
I don't. Do you?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you getting so bent out of shape? :)

Is this a white man trying to educate me, a black man, about racism?

I love you Trumpers, because you get so angry that minorities, women, gays, and non-Christians can tell you to **** off and there is NOTHING you can do about it. :)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, everyone should pay to fix all the problems of the inner city.

It was not white people who told Pookie and Ray-Ray to become gangsta thugs, they chose the thug life, white people did not choose it for them.
They chose the "thug life" because of lack of education and economic opportunities.

White people are not going into the inner cities and causing the high crime rates, white people are not going into Chicago and shooting up the place.
White people are not going into the inner cities, period.

White people are not causing that violence. (the US would have the lowest per capita crime in the world if it was not for blacks, less than even Norway). White people did not tell Taquisha to get impregnated by a thug out of wedlock and have to raise a child as a single mother dependent on the state. (70% of all black children born to single mothers). But white people are paying the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of the taxes that she takes and uses for her WIC and Welfare. White people are not telling black children to cut class and lazy off in school.
Congrats, you described intergenerational poverty with some racism sprinkled on top. Want a cookie?

However, for the black people that decide they will put forth the effort, white people are more than willing to help pitch in to get them into college with federal and state grants. White people do not say blacks are "acting white" when they speak proper English or get good grades. White people did not tell black people that the latest fasion involves letting your pants hang off your knees.
Oh, so only black folks that follow white societal conventions deserve rights? Got it.

White people did not create the crack epidemic, and the drug problems that affect inner cities.
Actually they did. Whites use drugs more than blacks. Blacks get incarcerated for it. Who started the war on drugs?

White people are not standing out on the corners dealing drugs in black neighborhoods.
No, they're doing it in suburban high schools and not getting locked up for it.

White people are not causing black people to lead in heart disease, diabetes, and obesity.
No, they're just blocking medicaid expansion and Universal Health Care.

But the majority of the Obamacare freebies which is given to poor inner city residents with bad health is provided by white people.
Poverty leads to bad health, dummy.

I don't owe you a goddamn ****ing thing, and you're the one getting angry for it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.