Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 SJW Myths That Will Not Die

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BlueAlpha1

No, everyone should pay to fix all the problems of the inner city.
So you are advocating for "reparations" in a sort of roundabout way. Fantastic, so you are on the same page as the Nation of Islam. Curious, are you for taking it by force, like the Uhuru Solidarity Movement?

I will tell you this, many whites would leave the country before paying a dime to people in the "inner cities" who hate us more every passing year.

They chose the "thug life" because of lack of education and economic opportunities.
A lie. They chose it because they lack judgment, and because their fathers were nonexistent and their single mothers were irresponsible.

I suggest you read about a black man and prominent "Uncle Tom" named Larry Elder. A multi-millionaire, 3x New York Times bestseller, and radio talk show host. His father was a janitor born in the Jim Crowe south, and they had a falling out that lasted 8 years when he was a youth. But Larry overcame. And he didn't overcome the mythical force of "institutional racism", he overcame this crabs in a barrel mentality guys like you impose on him.

I highly recommend his book "Stupid Black Men: How to play the race card and lose."

Triggered yet?

Oh, so only black folks that follow white societal conventions deserve rights? Got it.
What exactly are white societal conventions? Wearing a suit? A belt? Speaking the English language with some degree of literacy?

If you want to shame and demonize black people for, it's on you. So you might as well admit it, you advocate or at least tolerate this thuggery and criminality that passes for "black culture"?

Actually they did. Whites use drugs more than blacks. Blacks get incarcerated for it.
Citation. And adjust for per capita percentages of the population. Otherwise it's just another garbage, meaningless statement from you.

No, they're doing it in suburban high schools and not getting locked up for it.
White people do not go to jail for doing drugs? What a lying liar you are!

Poverty leads to bad health, dummy.
Correct. Thank for a completely obvious and meaningless statement.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!!!!
Math isn't your strong point is it pumpkin.
Lol, this isn't a math problem, but we can make it one.

Did you forget about interest?
Interest has nothing to do with Federal Spending.

All money is borrowed into existence. That means if you borrow 10 dollars but you have to repay 11 due to interest, there still is only 10 dollars in existence to pay that 11!!!
No, the Federal government creates money by paying bills. It issues orders through the banking system to increase the value in checking accounts. Poof! When you send your check to the IRS, it presses "delete," thus destroying those dollars. It spends in deficit every year, which is how the currency expands.

Oh, you still think either party is going to give you a Federal surplus? Hahahahahahaha

A surplus is economic suicide, which is why they don't do it. How can the government create a surplus? By taxing you more and spending less. Would the economy be growing or shrinking with less dollars in circulation? Hmmm?

Wow, the idiocy of some people is just mind boggling. And they actually get to vote.
It's amazing how 99% of people don't understand the common sense simplicity of Federal financing. Go whine about the $18 trillion national debt, and how it is more "unsustainable" than it was at $10 trillion, $5 trillion, and $1 trillion. Maybe one of your politicians will listen to you.

Smartass, how much money do you think the Federal government has?

(let's test your reading comprehension for what I just said)

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you are advocating for "reparations" in a sort of roundabout way. Fantastic, so you are on the same page as the Nation of Islam. Curious, are you for taking it by force, like the Uhuru Solidarity Movement?
Reparations would be good, but I don't think its really necessary. We can start with a higher minimum wage, better system of allocating resources to undersserved schools, and universal health care.

I will tell you this, many whites would leave the country before paying a dime to people in the "inner cities" who hate us more every passing year.
And I would tell all of those racists to get the hell out of the country. Deuces! Peace! Sayonara! Be gone! :)

A lie. They chose it because they lack judgment, and because their fathers were nonexistent and their single mothers were irresponsible.
Yep, the fathers were nonexistent because they are either dead, in jail, or on the street broke as **** with no job.

I suggest you read about a black man and prominent "Uncle Tom" named Larry Elder. A multi-millionaire, 3x New York Times bestseller, and radio talk show host. His father was a janitor born in the Jim Crowe south, and they had a falling out that lasted 8 years when he was a youth. But Larry overcame. And he didn't overcome the mythical force of "institutional racism", he overcame this crabs in a barrel mentality guys like you impose on him.
Maybe if you wish harder, all blacks will overcome institutional racism. Sounds like a great solution, huh?

I highly recommend his book "Stupid Black Men: How to play the race card and lose."

Triggered yet?
There's nothing I would learn from him.

What exactly are white societal conventions? Wearing a suit? A belt? Speaking the English language with some degree of literacy?
I don't need to spoon feed you everything. You know what societal conventions are.

If you want to shame and demonize black people for, it's on you. So you might as well admit it, you advocate or at least tolerate this thuggery and criminality that passes for "black culture"?
I don't tolerate it, you do. You're the one adamant about not fixing it. You just said whites would leave the country before fixing it. Your words :)

Citation. And adjust for per capita percentages of the population. Otherwise it's just another garbage, meaningless statement from you.
Burden of proof fallacy. Once again, if you have an issue with my statements, provide counter evidence. Don't appeal to ignorance.

White people do not go to jail for doing drugs? What a lying liar you are!
Do they go to jail for drug crimes at the same rates as blacks? Nope. Not even close.

Black man gets longer sentences for marijuana convictions than Stanford-educated white men get for raping unconscious women.

Correct. Thank for a completely obvious and meaningless statement.
No response for my rebuttal to your argument?[/QUOTE]

B

BlueAlpha1

Reparations would be good, but I don't think its really necessary. We can start with a higher minimum wage, better system of allocating resources to undersserved schools, and universal health care.
Who gets the reparations? Oprah Winfrey? Obama?

Who pays them? Do interracial children pay them, or is it like paying themselves?

Do Muslim Americans pay them? The Ottoman Empire treated black slaves in a way which made the American colonists look like kittens.

On a side note, you've already had them for 3 generations, and your community is worse off than it's ever been. So no, they would not be good.

I might shock you for a split second, but I agree on a higher minimum wage, healthcare reform, and putting more money into the rough schools in Chicago and the like. You got one. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

And I would tell all of those racists to get the hell out of the country. Deuces! Peace! Sayonara! Be gone! :)
Not wanting to pay reparations is racist? Are there any white people in your eyes who aren't racist?

Yep, the fathers were nonexistent because they are either dead, in jail, or on the street broke as **** with no job.
Dead because they were shot by another black man? Or in jail because they committed a crime? And broke because of said criminal history which doesn't allow them to get a job?

Maybe if you wish harder, all blacks will overcome institutional racism. Sounds like a great solution, huh?
No, because there is no such thing as institutional racism.

There's nothing I would learn from him.
Yes there is. He's a successful black man whose accomplished far more than you have, and than me for that matter. I've learned a lot from him.

I don't tolerate it, you do. You're the one adamant about not fixing it. You just said whites would leave the country before fixing it. Your words :)
By fixing it you mean mandatory handouts by force. Reasonable people agree that is not a workable proposal to "fix it." It's outright communism, which not only failed as a system of government but killed 100 million people in the last century.

Burden of proof fallacy. Once again, if you have an issue with my statements, provide counter evidence. Don't appeal to ignorance.
Once again, you fundamentally misunderstand the burden of proof. If you said God is real and I ask for a citation, you don't get to ask me to provide "counter-evidence" that he doesn't. There is no imperative for counter-evidence when no evidence was presented in the first place.

Do they go to jail for drug crimes at the same rates as blacks? Nope. Not even close.
Do you have any capacity for details? Do you understand variables like criminal history, cooperation with the judicial process, representation? Hello?

Black man gets longer sentences for marijuana convictions than Stanford-educated white men get for raping unconscious women.
Yes, yes, yes. Cherry pick one instance of light sentencing in a case of white on white violence and use it as evidence of racism. Claiming this is evidence of "systemic racism" is the equivalent of saying there's a worldwide Jewish conspiracy and it can be proven because North Korea attacked South Korea. There are no black actors in scenario one, and no Jewish actors in scenario two. The relevance of racism in both is 0.

And just to educate you a bit further, OJ Simpson got away with murder. Kobe Bryant never even stood trial. As such, there is systemic racism against whites and I hereby demand reparations from you, because you look like Kobe. #YourMentality

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gets the reparations? Oprah Winfrey? Obama?

Who pays them? Do interracial children pay them, or is it like paying themselves?
Those questions are why I said I'm not totally on board with reparations. Would prefer to just directly address struggling black communities.

Do Muslim Americans pay them? The Ottoman Empire treated black slaves in a way which made the American colonists look like kittens.
The Ottoman Empire is irrelevant.

On a side note, you've already had them for 3 generations, and your community is worse off than it's ever been. So no, they would not be good.
No, we have not.

I might shock you for a split second, but I agree on a higher minimum wage, healthcare reform, and putting more money into the rough schools in Chicago and the like. You got one. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Then don't vote for Trump.

Not wanting to pay reparations is racist? Are there any white people in your eyes who aren't racist?
You're the one that said white people will move out of the country before giving a dime to help black folks. Yes, that is racist.

Dead because they were shot by another black man? Or in jail because they committed a crime? And broke because of said criminal history which doesn't allow them to get a job?
Correct, thanks for reiterating the cycle of poverty for everyone to see perfectly.

No, because there is no such thing as institutional racism.
I wonder if a black man can go rape an unconscious woman and only get 3 months in jail?

Yes there is. He's a successful black man whose accomplished far more than you have, and than me for that matter. I've learned a lot from him.

By fixing it you mean mandatory handouts by force. Reasonable people agree that is not a workable proposal to "fix it." It's outright communism, which not only failed as a system of government but killed 100 million people in the last century.
All government handouts are "by force" by your logic. You consent to them by being a member of this society.

No actually communism is the state owns all means of production, not handing out welfare.

Once again, you fundamentally misunderstand the burden of proof. If you said God is real and I ask for a citation, you don't get to ask me to provide "counter-evidence" that he doesn't. There is no imperative for counter-evidence when no evidence was presented in the first place.
I don't engage in goal post fallacies with ignorant posters. If I make an affirmative claim that is common sense, providing proof to that claim just leads you to move the goal post.

Do you have any capacity for details? Do you understand variables like criminal history, cooperation with the judicial process, representation? Hello?
Do you have any capacity for the unequivocal FACT that whites receive far better treatment in the criminal injustice system than blacks? It is not equal.

Yes, yes, yes. Cherry pick one instance of light sentencing in a case of white on white violence and use it as evidence of racism. Claiming this is evidence of "systemic racism" is the equivalent of saying there's a worldwide Jewish conspiracy and it can be proven because North Korea attacked South Korea. There are no black actors in scenario one, and no Jewish actors in scenario two. The relevance of racism in both is 0.
There are thousands of examples of black-white discrepancies in the criminal injustice system.

And just to educate you a bit further, OJ Simpson got away with murder.
Why do you think that is? Did have something to do with the demographics of the Jury? Hmmm?

(Ding ding ding!)

Kobe Bryant never even stood trial. As such, there is systemic racism against whites and I hereby demand reparations from you, because you look like Kobe. #YourMentality
Kobe Bryant not standing trial is evidence of male privilege more so than race. In the case of a man's word vs. a woman's word in rape cases, guess who usually wins?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Eh we should just vaporize all the SJWs and BLM people, these people add NOTHING to society and WHINE about it.

I met the nicest Nigerian guy yesterday, had 0 problems with white people, we are setup to play soccer next weekend. He fought to get his family over here, expects nothing from anyone, worked his way up through the trades to get where he is today. No BLM looking out for him, he's too black. BLM only exists for those super self entitled 1st world brats.
male privilege
EyeBRollin is a 1st world broad, her opinion on a men's forum is as needed as a booger on a hamburger. I'm just curious honey, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie roll?

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh we should just vaporize all the SJWs and BLM people, these people add NOTHING to society and WHINE about it.
Yea, genocide. What a great idea! :)

I met the nicest Nigerian guy yesterday, had 0 problems with white people,
Who said black folks had issues with white people? Black folks just want to be treated with the same respect and dignity in society. This is all in your mind, sir.

we are setup to play soccer next weekend. He fought to get his family over here, expects nothing from anyone, worked his way up through the trades to get where he is today. No BLM looking out for him, he's too black.
Lies.

BLM only exists for those super self entitled 1st world brats.
Again, lies.

EyeBRollin is a 1st world broad, her opinion on a men's forum is as needed as a booger on a hamburger. I'm just curious honey, how fat are you?
There's a 100% chance I look better on the beach than you do. You're welcome to come out here to join me. You on the East Coast?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did you go EyeB?

Why do you disappear everytime I prove you wrong, and you refuse to acknowledge it?
More important things to do than educating the willfully ignorant.

You said that debt cannot be more than the amount of dollars and you are dead wrong because you do not understand the system or interest.
Like I said, interest has nothing to do with the Federal balance sheet.

ALL USDs are borrowed into existence. Interest on borrowing means that debt is automatically higher than the amount of dollars in existence.
No, they're printed. Foreign and domestic investors buy U.S. debt. The U.S. then credits those accounts with keyboard strokes. Poof!

The amount of dollars in existence = the amount of government debt. Debt is simply an accounting notation. It's not "debt" like a mortgage. Debt = outlays.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
Holocaust deniers are, quite literally, the worst human beings the planet. Silly anti-semite.
Which holocaust are you referring to?

By the way, the word "anti-semite" is just a word Khazarian Jews call people whom they dislike. Real antisemitism is taking place in the middle east where Zionist are killing true semites of Palestine on a yearly basis.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, you have the pieces, you just do not have the IQ to put it together.

Any idiot knows the dollars are printed, but NO dollar goes into circulation until it is used to buy a debt instrument.

Therefore, all USDs are borrowed into existence.

Now, are you going to prove this wrong or not?
No, they are printed. You seem to think creditors control the amount of USD in circulation. Creditors do not "loan" the U.S. government money. Creditors can merely invest (save....) in U.S. debt. All USD are put into existence through orders to credit currency into the associated accounts. The Federal government creates U.S. dollars by spending.

B

BlueAlpha1

Which holocaust are you referring to?

By the way, the word "anti-semite" is just a word Khazarian Jews call people whom they dislike. Real antisemitism is taking place in the middle east where Zionist are killing true semites of Palestine on a yearly basis.
There is no such thing as Palestine. There has never been a recognized state or a central government that was overthrown. These were Syrians, Egyptians, and Jordanians who expanded to the Jewish Holy Land.

And if their goal is to kill these "true semites" they should be more aggressive in their efforts. The "Palestinians" are the 6th fattest population in the planet, they get a ton of foreign aid to the extent they're living on hand outs, and their population has gone up 1,100% since 1948. There is no genocide.

You think that by joining your communist traitor buddies over a joint once in a while that you're revolutionaries that unveiled the Jewish world conspiracy, but you're just a propagandist.

You are indeed an anti-semite. Say hello to Hamas for me!

B

BlueAlpha1

Those questions are why I said I'm not totally on board with reparations. Would prefer to just directly address struggling black communities.
By taking from me BY FORCE, or not? In your America will I have the OPTION to say no to giving money to poor communities? Please answer that.

The Ottoman Empire is irrelevant.
No, it's not. I am an Irish-American who may or may not have been implicated in the slavery of Africans. If a Turkish American is the descendent of slaver owners of African people, it's the exact same thing.

So I ask again, do you treat Turkish Americans with as much vitriol as white Americans?

No, we have not.
Yes, you have. The black population is disproportionately represented on food stamps, unemployment, and subsidized housing. These are literally government handouts for people who didn't work to earn them.

You tell me how reparations would be different. Does it have to be cash to count as reparations?

Then don't vote for Trump.
I have to. Because even though he's wrong about the minimum wage, for example, he's the only one willing to stand up to the anti-white brigade that is taking over this country.

Black Lives Matter, the "Islamophobia" crowd, feminists - they don't want equality. They want the hetero, Christian, white male eradicated. (And I'm an atheist, but I'm white enough and male enough for them to hate me)

You're the one that said white people will move out of the country before giving a dime to help black folks.
No, I said if you force them to, many of them will leave. As it stands now, some whites empathize with the black victimhood point of view, and others don't. But as of now we're not being forced to do anything.

If you insist on taking more money out of my check so a thug can stay home and smoke weed, I will leave.

Correct, thanks for reiterating the cycle of poverty for everyone to see perfectly.
So you admitted that black on black homicide and other violent crimes committed by autonomous blacks making bad choices is the driver of poverty. Good.

I wonder if a black man can go rape an unconscious woman and only get 3 months in jail?
OJ committed murder and got nothing. Kobe never had to answer for a similar charge and got a heavenly sendoff recently.

All government handouts are "by force" by your logic. You consent to them by being a member of this society.
Incorrect. Following the law is not tacit approval of the law. We comply under duress because we do not want to pay interest and penalties or go to jail, even though you believe white people don't go to jail.

No actually communism is the state owns all means of production, not handing out welfare.
An element of communism is the confiscation of a large amount of wealth in the form of a tax or a fee. If 55% of my check is paid in federal, state, local, and property, and in 2020 60% is coming out because of a reparations tax, that is an example of creeping communism.

I don't engage in goal post fallacies with ignorant posters. If I make an affirmative claim that is common sense, providing proof to that claim just leads you to move the goal post.
You don't possess any common sense. Using vague, general buzzwords that allude to corrupt "institutions" without specific examples or laws isn't common sense. It's racism against the majority under the guise of popular propaganda.

Do you have any capacity for the unequivocal FACT that whites receive far better treatment in the criminal injustice system than blacks? It is not equal.
According to who? Citation? Did you get that from the dissertation of a black PhD who teaches Africana Studies at the University of Harlem?

Kobe Bryant not standing trial is evidence of male privilege more so than race. In the case of a man's word vs. a woman's word in rape cases, guess who usually wins?
The woman. Not even close. Kobe bought her off

Last edited by a moderator:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Black Lives Matter, the "Islamophobia" crowd, feminists - they don't want equality. They want the hetero, Christian, white male eradicated. (And I'm an atheist, but I'm white enough and male enough for them to hate me)
Went to a bar where I ran into a group of male feminists last night, have reason to believe they might be gay pedophiles. One dude was stroking a kid, holding his hand all night and rubbing his back/sides and head... unless he was the father, some freaky **** was happening. Even then, it was creepy as ****.... Something fvckin weird is going on... I saw 2 trannies last night, bunch of gay guys all at a 'white town' bar for gamers.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By taking from me BY FORCE, or not? In your America will I have the OPTION to say no to giving money to poor communities? Please answer that.
Do I have the OPTION to say no to giving money to fat cats on Wall Street? Our bloated military? The Waltons? The Koch Brothers?

No, it's not. I am an Irish-American who may or may not have been implicated in the slavery of Africans. If a Turkish American is the descendent of slaver owners of African people, it's the exact same thing.

So I ask again, do you treat Turkish Americans with as much vitriol as white Americans?
So you ask again, a loaded question with no significance to the topic at hand. The Ottoman Empire is irrelevant to institutional racism against blacks in America.

Yes, you have. The black population is disproportionately represented on food stamps, unemployment, and subsidized housing. These are literally government handouts for people who didn't work to earn them.

You tell me how reparations would be different. Does it have to be cash to count as reparations?
That's not reparations. Food stamps, unemployment, and subsidized housing is not reserved for only Black Americans.

I have to. Because even though he's wrong about the minimum wage, for example, he's the only one willing to stand up to the anti-white brigade that is taking over this country.

Ahhh so the truth about your white-nationalist agenda is revealed for the world to see. Hey, pal. America is not a white country.

Where is your evidence for such a bull**** claim?

No, I said if you force them to, many of them will leave. As it stands now, some whites empathize with the black victimhood point of view, and others don't. But as of now we're not being forced to do anything.
Actually, by your logic you are being "forced" to pay taxes.

If you insist on taking more money out of my check so a thug can stay home and smoke weed, I will leave.
What's stopping you from leaving now? Money is coming out of your check for that already, no?

So you admitted that black on black homicide and other violent crimes committed by autonomous blacks making bad choices is the driver of poverty. Good.
Nope, there you go spinning the argument again.

Poverty is the driver of violent crimes, not vice versa.

OJ committed murder and got nothing. Kobe never had to answer for a similar charge and got a heavenly sendoff recently.
So, you're not going to answer the question?

Incorrect. Following the law is not tacit approval of the law. We comply under duress because we do not want to pay interest and penalties or go to jail, even though you believe white people don't go to jail.
You already said you want to leave if being forced to something you don't approve of. What's stopping you? Go! Leave!

An element of communism is the confiscation of a large amount of wealth in the form of a tax or a fee. If 55% of my check is paid in federal, state, local, and property, and in 2020 60% is coming out because of a reparations tax, that is an example of creeping communism.
Creeping communism? LOL.

That's a slippery slope fallacy.

You don't possess any common sense. Using vague, general buzzwords that allude to corrupt "institutions" without specific examples or laws isn't common sense. It's racism against the majority under the guise of popular propaganda.
Racism against the majority? Please explain that one. Lmao!

According to who? Citation? Did you get that from the dissertation of a black PhD who teaches Africana Studies at the University of Harlem?
Everyone under a rock knows that sentencing, convictions, death penalty, and incarceration rates are higher among blacks than whites for the same crimes. Again, if you have an issue with my claim that is common knowledge, provide counter-evidence.

The woman. Not even close. Kobe bought her off
Warped perception of reality.

B

BlueAlpha1

Do I have the OPTION to say no to giving money to fat cats on Wall Street? Our bloated military? The Waltons? The Koch Brothers?
No, but we all carry that cross. White, black, and everyone else are the victims of corporate greed. Only whites would be the victims of a reparations tax.

So you ask again, a loaded question with no significance to the topic at hand. The Ottoman Empire is irrelevant to institutional racism against blacks in America.
There is no such thing as institutional racism.

That's not reparations. Food stamps, unemployment, and subsidized housing is not reserved for only Black Americans.
Close enough. Blacks are disproportionately represented on all of these programs. And they're not blacks working 40 hour work weeks who can't pay the rent. I've lived in black neighborhoods. I saw the kinds of people checking out in front of me at the Walmart cashier. The stereotype of a 400 lb welfare queen with a nice car buying Cheetos is accurate.

Ahhh so the truth about your white-nationalist agenda is revealed for the world to see. Hey, pal. America is not a white country.
No, Sharpton Jr. You misunderstand. I'm for the melting pot, all of us getting along, and for all people taking pride in their heritage. What I don't accept is Black Lives Matter intimidating white people off public sidewalks, black-only night clubs, or BET. I'm not for feminists getting men fined and arrested for "manspreading". I'm not for my free speech being suppressed by having a foaming lunatic yell "PRIVILEGE!" every time I express a disagreement.

Where is your evidence for such a bull**** claim?
Well on the Islam example, did you not read the quote by the founder of CAIR? You don't know what CAIR is do you?

What's stopping you from leaving now?
I'm staying to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 so we can make America great again.

Nope, there you go spinning the argument again.

Poverty is the driver of violent crimes, not vice versa.
Incorrect. Bad choices by autonomous adults are the driver of violent crimes.

So, you're not going to answer the question?
You don't answer any questions.

You already said you want to leave if being forced to something you don't approve of. What's stopping you? Go! Leave!
TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

Racism against the majority? Please explain that one. Lmao!
Anyone can be racist against anyone else. You are a racist black person who doesn't like white America by virtue of their whiteness. This "prejudice + power" lie is relatively new. The Oxford dictionary takes precedence over your communist sociology professors at your liberal universities.

Everyone under a rock knows that sentencing, convictions, death penalty, and incarceration rates are higher among blacks than whites for the same crimes. Again, if you have an issue with my claim that is common knowledge, provide counter-evidence.
"Everyone under a rock" or "common knowledge" is not proof. The burden of proof goes over your head again.

Last edited by a moderator:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, but we all carry that cross. White, black, and everyone else are the victims of corporate greed. Only whites would be the victims of a reparations tax.
No.

There is no such thing as institutional racism.
No, you're wrong.

Close enough.
This isn't horseshoe.

Blacks are disproportionately represented on all of these programs. And they're not blacks working 40 hour work weeks who can't pay the rent. I've lived in black neighborhoods. I saw the kinds of people checking out in front of me at the Walmart cashier. The stereotype of a 400 lb welfare queen with a nice car buying Cheetos is accurate.
Nope, anecdotal fallacy.

No, Sharpton Jr. You misunderstand. I'm for the melting pot, all of us getting along, and for all people taking pride in their heritage. What I don't accept is Black Lives Matter intimidating white people off public sidewalks, black-only night clubs, or BET. I'm not for feminists getting men fined and arrested for "manspreading". I'm not for my free speech being suppressed by having a foaming lunatic yell "PRIVILEGE!" every time I express a disagreement.
Go cry about it. Go wallow in your bigotry.

Well on the Islam example, did you not read the quote by the founder of CAIR? You don't know what CAIR is do you?
So, you're not going to answer my question?

I'm staying to vote for Donald Trump in 2016 so we can make America great again.
He will need you're vote when he gets his ass handed to him in November. YOU ARE GETTING CONNED! Wake up.

Incorrect. Bad choices by autonomous adults are the driver of violent crimes.
Adults that need government assistance just to have a bed and a meal are hardly autonomous.

You don't answer any questions.
You're questions are off-topic deflections.

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP
LOSELOSELOSE

Anyone can be racist against anyone else. You are a racist black person who doesn't like white America by virtue of their whiteness.
Oh yea.... you got me. What else is in my head, Mr. Spock?

This "prejudice + power" lie is relatively new. The Oxford dictionary takes precedence over your communist sociology professors at your liberal universities.
No, it's not new.

"Everyone under a rock" or "common knowledge" is not proof. The burden of proof goes over your head again.
I don't need to prove anything for your appeals to ignorance.

B

BlueAlpha1

Yes. I pay for the bloated military budget and Koch brother's welfare Ponzi scheme with my taxes too. Are you an ignoramus or a liar?

No, you're wrong.
Oh really? What an intelligent thing to say. Were you on a debate team in the high school you dropped out of?

Nope, anecdotal fallacy.
Using big words makes neither you nor Michael Eric Dyson smart. I'm winning the debate and your use of pseudo-intellectual terms you just googled doesn't fool anybody.

He will need you're vote when he gets his ass handed to him in November. YOU ARE GETTING CONNED! Wake up.
No, he'll win. But even if Crooked Hillary pulls it off, she'll put a knife in Black Lives Matters' back faster than you can say Dead Cops Now!

Adults that need government assistance just to have a bed and a meal are hardly autonomous.
Shooting a gun is autonomous. Unless you're going to argue that most people in the inner-city have an IQ in the 70's like Muhammad Ali and are therefore semi-retarded. I'm not implying that. I support autonomous black people owning their decisions. You are the one grading them on a curve

Oh yea.... you got me.
I know. And by the way, Black Lives Matter is not a hate group. It has crossed the threshold to terrorist organization.

"the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives" (28 C.F.R.

No, it's not new.
The prejudice+power lie was started in the late 60's by Martin Luther King, but not seized and popularized in the universities until 1970 by a college professor named Judith Katz, a fat white feminist who was mentally deranged.

So the fake theory has only been around for 50 years, and it is still not mainstream outside of Black Lives Matter hate rallies and communist classrooms.

So it is a relatively new hijacking of a definition of a word like "racism" that's been around for centuries.

I don't need to prove anything for your appeals to ignorance.
You can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.