Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex without condom!! BE HONEST

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've noticed that you guys come down real hard on your cohorts who don't use or want to use condoms. Most of you guys seem real adamant about using them, at least you say you are. But really, how disciplined are you guys in using them, really? Would you turn down sex if you didn't have one? I wonder. Of all the guys I've been with only two wanted to use a condom. And the next time, they threw the condoms out the window!!!

I'm seeing a guy now and I'm on BC, he ALWAYS keeps it in when he finishes even though he says he doesn't want children. I remind him not to, but in the heat of the moment he never pulls out. I'm not worried about getting pregnant, I know that I won't because I'm mature and consistent with my pills, but based on the way you guys talk, i wonder why he doesn't want to use a condom OR pull out. Frankly, I think it's easier said than done. So, maybe you guys can show a little bit more compassion with each other? Just a thought.
SB :p

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Okay, I've noticed that you guys come down real hard on your cohorts who don't use or want to use condoms. Most of you guys seem real adamant about using them, at least you say you are. But really, how disciplined are you guys in using them, really? Would you turn down sex if you didn't have one? I wonder. Of all the guys I've been with only two wanted to use a condom. And the next time, they threw the condoms out the window!!!

I'm seeing a guy now and I'm on BC, he ALWAYS keeps it in when he finishes even though he says he doesn't want children. I remind him not to, but in the heat of the moment he never pulls out. I'm not worried about getting pregnant, I know that I won't because I'm mature and consistent with my pills, but based on the way you guys talk, i wonder why he doesn't want to use a condom OR pull out. Frankly, I think it's easier said than done. So, maybe you guys can show a little bit more compassion with each other? Just a thought.
SB :p
There's a difference between refusing to use a condom (stupid) and coming inside a girl when she's on the pill.

We're not in the most rational frame of mind in the latter situation. Not to mention, you're on the pill, and a lot of the pleasure is in the um "final stage."

We're planting our seed, remember?

Personally, I've only not used a condom when I've been with a girl who I can trust, who is on the pill, and is OK with it.

A lot of guys are idiots. No offense if that reflects on your dating history.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've dated the same girl for over a year now. She's been on BC for 4 months now, and we just stopped using a condom about 2 months ago. Before that we used a condom every time. Even now I pull out - most of the time.

Read for FREE!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With my current LTR we started out with condoms, then she went on the pill, and I trust her not to give me any diseases so we go without.

For anyone who you trust 100% and is on the pill, no condoms are fine.

Any other circumstances, use a condom. A night of fun can turn into a liftetime of pain. And heck, you don't want to be paying child support or get herpes, HIV and whatever else is going around.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kid you not, I date guys with bachelors, masters, and PhD degrees who make anywhere from high double digits to six figure incomes, very, very well-educated and professional. I was incredibly surprised at their willingness to go bareback every time. Incredibly surprised. The two guys who brought their own condoms were very unwilling to use them the second time around.

My current guy found out I was on the pill and didn't hesitate to keep it in. Because of you guys, now I really don't understand their mentality. I get tested regularly, I'm monogamous, and I take my pill on time. I guess most of the guys I've met are not as careful as you guys are.
SB:confused:

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I kid you not, I date guys with bachelors, masters, and PhD degrees who make anywhere from high double digits to six figure incomes, very, very well-educated and professional. I was incredibly surprised at their willingness to go bareback every time. Incredibly surprised. The two guys who brought their own condoms were very unwilling to use them the second time around.

My current guy found out I was on the pill and didn't hesitate to keep it in. Because of you guys, now I really don't understand their mentality. I get tested regularly, I'm monogamous, and I take my pill on time. I guess most of the guys I've met are not as careful as you guys are.
It probably comes down to 3 things with them:

1. You're on the pill. The pill works.
2. Sex is better without a condom (there are exceptions, but the sensation is defnitely better, and IMO it's more satisfying in a primitive way.
3. You're not stopping them.

Read for FREE!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes I did stop them! But they were willing to go without it. With my current guy, I don't mind because I hate condoms.
SB

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yes I did stop them! But they were willing to go without it. With my current guy, I don't mind because I hate condoms.
SB
Good to hear.

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can compare it with driving, you may ask: hey why dont you drive carefully when you are drunk? Some guys can drive quite carefully, but most drive crazy when they are "under the influence".

Same with sex and condoms: they are under the influence, but they under oother influence. It affects their mental system.

Read for FREE!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
seabreeze! you better lay low for a little while..

penkitten (i think) had 5 (i think) kids, whilst on the pill.

she'll be right into you for saying it always works.

-but as far as i'm concerned, it does always work.

as for using condoms well...

i've used condoms with about 70% of the girls i've been with. which leaves a number which is higher then it should be on times without.

i did used to f*ck my ex without one that was ok. trust + pill. then theres a few others who i really SHOULD have worn condoms with. and in 2 of those cases, i even had condoms in my back pocket..

i suppose when drinking i've just thought, "ah f*ck it" or maybe i thought, "i'll stick it in, and put condom on later" but forgot..
i don't know, cause i can't remember my drunken thoughts.

incredibly stupid. but i'm still clean.

(giovanni, penkitten, you guys don't need to tell me i'm stupid again, i still remember the thread last week ;) i'm going to try to be good from now on. i promise :) )

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Quest,

Thanks for the heads up. Pen only has four kids and so do I. I've only been on the pill once before, for about six months. Most of the time I've used the pull out method and only had one surprise. So, I think the pill will work fine for me.

None of my guys were drunk when we were together. So, they had full capacity of their mental faculties. They just knew that i have small numbers of partners and that I am selective, so they weren't "worried about me." But, I think that they were willing to take a chance, just for the feel of no condom. I've had my slip ups where I've let it happen with no condom, but only with people I knew for a long time.

I'm not sure why my current guy feels so safe leaving it in. I'm very curious, but I won't ask.
SB;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if shes on the pill, yea ill have sex with her and still *** outside of her. But if i dont have a condom and shes not on the pill, theres no way im pulling my **** out, well except if shes willing to suck it.

Read for FREE!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I never use a condom because i am impervious to sexual diseases plus i only bang girls who are impervious as well and are not nasty.

only keep fine dimes in the sack wit me.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
weird thing is ppl use condoms for intercourse, but then do oral completely unprotected... It is dangerous out der...Wish I grew up in the 70's

Read for FREE!

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Quest,

Thanks for the heads up. Pen only has four kids and so do I. I've only been on the pill once before, for about six months. Most of the time I've used the pull out method and only had one surprise. So, I think the pill will work fine for me.

None of my guys were drunk when we were together. So, they had full capacity of their mental faculties. They just knew that i have small numbers of partners and that I am selective, so they weren't "worried about me." But, I think that they were willing to take a chance, just for the feel of no condom. I've had my slip ups where I've let it happen with no condom, but only with people I knew for a long time.

I'm not sure why my current guy feels so safe leaving it in. I'm very curious, but I won't ask.
SB;) [/B]
how do they know?
which girl is going to say "i'm a dirty mole who bangs heaps of guys without condoms."?

(but u've no need to lie to me, as i don't think we'll ever have sex -but heres to hoping. so for this exercise, i'll beleive you.)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way I'm gonna risk gettin a dormant STD from some broad I meet when I go out. My lifestyle may be risky but I'm sure as hell going to do whatever it takes to prevent myself from compromizing my own health if I can prevent it by using a little peice of latex.

I always carry two just incase one rips, or a buddy needs one too. If it were my wife, that would be different but honestly I don't trust the bulk of girls I meet living where I do. They oftne say one thing like "I'm clean" but god only knows what and who they've done in the past. If they had blood work for an STD done or whatever, then I MIGHT concider it, but other then that, the price is too high.

Read for FREE!

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In an LTR, and am glad that I don't have to look at another one of the things in the near future.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
firstly, its a woman duty the make sure the man she f......g uses a condom, especially if she has kids... women are more prone to stds.. if you allow a guy to go raw on you then its your problem.

most hoes are dumb.. anyway.