Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex without condom!! BE HONEST

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, please don't tell me that you think all divorce is wanted by both partners? Please don't. There is always someone in the divorce who thinks that they did all they could do and they want to stay together but the other partner wants out. Divorce being totally mutual is rare, my friend. Seldom do both partners make the choice to divorce. And let's not forget about the guy whose wife decides to cheat on him and leave him for the bigger better deal. How does he have any responsibility in his marriage breaking up that way?

My point, getting married is taking a chance. No big difference. Taking a chance is taking a chance.
SB;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze Gio, please don't tell me that you think all divorce is wanted by both partners? Please don't. There is always someone in the divorce who thinks that they did all they could do and they want to stay together but the other partner wants out. Divorce being totally mutual is rare, my friend. Seldom do both partners make the choice to divorce. And let's not forget about the guy whose wife decides to cheat on him and leave him for the bigger better deal. How does he have any responsibility in his marriage breaking up that way?

My point, getting married is taking a chance. No big difference. Taking a chance is taking a chance.
In cases of divorce, AT LEAST one of the two people have control over whether the divorce happens. Not so with a biological process such as birth control.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well according to your argument, the man has all of the control over conception! He's either gonna pull out or wear a condom everytime, regardless if she's on birth control. I'd say you put the control in the man's court then.

Hey, I'm gonna step out for the evening, but I want you to know that I appreciate our little discussion, Gio. Have a great evening and tell your sweetie Pen i said hello.
Cheers,
SB;)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it astonishes me that all you rednecks think that getting pregnant = having a kid

havn't you guys heard about abortion or the morning after pill?

so you got pregnant..? bo whoopidi ****ing doo, just go to an abortion clinic and voila no pregnancy. takes like 5 mins.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you got pregnant..? bo whoopidi ****ing doo, just go to an abortion clinic and voila no pregnancy. takes like 5 mins.
Yes, it is really THAT simple. :rolleyes: Come on, have you ever even thought about what happens when a girl wants to have the baby?!

Here is my take on going bareback. I've done it before, the girl initiated it, i didnt resist, i loved it. Never want to do it again.

All of you saying "im in LTR and so it is ok". I think you are VERY naive. Yes, you might not catch STD's... but pregnancys do happen on birth control. Hell, i worked with a girl who got pregnant on a SHOT. They had sex 6 times in 5 months, and she did everything perfectly... Stop being deluded, yes having sex without a condom is great, but for god's sake at least pull out!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is: WOMAN WILL ALWAYS THINK THAT IT'S LESS OF A BIG DEAL TO GET PREGNET (because that's what their biology tells them) then men. For a man, who just got his woman pregnet, it is the end of the road. All his dreams and hopes are done. While a big part of womans dreams and hopes are childern.....

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
The fact is: WOMAN WILL ALWAYS THINK THAT IT'S LESS OF A BIG DEAL TO GET PREGNET (because that's what their biology tells them) then men. For a man, who just got his woman pregnet, it is the end of the road. All his dreams and hopes are done. While a big part of womans dreams and hopes are childern.....
Seriously.

And I can only imagine the murderous rage I'd be in if a girl intentionally skipped taking her pills and got pregnant.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happens all the time, whistler. I wholeheartedly believe that 95% of "accidental" pregnancies are intentional (on the woman's part). And BC pills are the best way for a woman to do this.

So, pick a girl you can trust who takes BC pills responsibly or use condoms and then you can enjoy sex without constantly worrying about whether she will get pregnant. And if she still does, then it was a miracle and definitely meant to be.

Just my opinion.
SB;)

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Happens all the time, whistler. I wholeheartedly believe that 95% of "accidental" pregnancies are intentional (on the woman's part). And BC pills are the best way for a woman to do this.

So, pick a girl you can trust who takes BC pills responsibly or use condoms and then you can enjoy sex without constantly worrying about whether she will get pregnant. And if she still does, then it was a miracle and definitely meant to be.

Just my opinion.
SB;)
You may well be right. I mean, I can definitely imagine that happening more often than we think.

The fact remains, though, that you can get pregnant on the pill even without a "planned accident."

SheDevil

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is something ironic

Yesterday, I spoke to a very good friend of mine who has been ill for about a month. She finally went to the doctor to see what this "virus" was.

Her little "virus" is about 9 weeks old! Yep, she is pregnant. Her and her hubby have 3 teenage girls and are looking forward to the addition.

11 years ago, after the birth of her third daughter, she had a tubal ligation (her tubes tied). Imagine the surprise.

I guess what really has me most shocked is that her doctor spoke as if he has seen it happen before and he wasnt too surprised.

My friend, now 44 yrs old, has always been very fertile, they got pregnant the first time they tried with each of their girls.

I guess if a woman's body wants to make a baby, it is going to make baby.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
... Can you say angry AFC???

Better yet, keep it up then can you say "angry banned AFC?"

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
You better stop talking about Geo like that or diablo will take disciplinary actions against you.
I'm talking about you chump. You're coming off as a huge AFC.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Originally posted by prosemont
I'm talking about you chump. With all that anger about women, you seem like you've taken it up the ass more than a few times by some chick with a strap-on. You're coming off as a huge AFC. ahahaha.
I was flaming Geo... so now you are calling Geo a woman!

Which is accruate since he's taking it in the ass like a b!tch for that whoring sow he's marrying.

Cheers beotch!

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I know you!!

Originally posted by SheDevil
Shorttimer - weren't we once married???
Haha.

I remember that guy... he was out of his damn mind too.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Which is accruate since he's taking it in the ass like a b!tch for that whoring sow he's marrying."

Shortimer, I sure hope you're fu*cking kidding!!! Don't you ever come on one of my threads disrespecting Pen like that, biitch!
SB:mad:

P.S. Whistler, yes we know. But it's HIGHLY unlikely.