Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex without condom!! BE HONEST

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
*giggle, giggle*

Gio's getting saucy! Okay, big poppa, you're right I'm wrong. Pull out, wear a condom, have cyber sex, have phone sex, ANYTHING but deposting your cuum in a nice ripe fertile VAGINA!!!!! Even on the pill, by gawd, she could get pregnant!

LOL...
SB;)
Yeah, and in the meantime you can go ahead and tell guys, "Pish, don't worry about a damn thing, it's soooo difficult to get a woman pregnant anyway, you don't even have to worry about birth control or condoms or even pulling out. Take it from the woman with four kids, it's almost impossible to get a woman pregnant."

Maybe you can chip in some child support for them, too.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But, Gio, you're arguing so much I think you forgot your original point and mine.

I already said I'm on BC pills! My point is, it's not that easy to get pregnant, so if a woman does while she is taking BC pills, it's usually a scam unless, she's practically mentally retarded and keeps missing pills or in the almost mythical 1%. I believe that it is 99% safe to *** inside a woman on BC who's taking it like she should WITHOUT worrying about getting her pregnant. I wasn't on BC pills any of the times I got pregnant and three of them were planned. The fourth was a "natural method" baby.

Esta bien?
SB:cool:

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is, it's not that easy to get pregnant, so if a woman does while she is taking BC pills, it's usually a scam unless, she's practically mentally retarded and keeps missing pills or in the almost mythical 1%.
My point is, people manage to get pregnant all the damn time and have since the beginning of time... it's not some great tour de force. The fact that a number is small (1 out of 100, 1 out of 1,000, 1 out of 10,000 or whatever) does not make it "almost mythical". If I pull a gun and say, "I took this gun out of a container containing 100 guns... 99 empty and one loaded," would you prefer I aim at your head or away from it? Why? Would you suddenly be afraid of being in that mythical 1%?

I believe that it is 99% safe to *** inside a woman on BC who's taking it like she should WITHOUT worrying about getting her pregnant.
Nobody is disputing that. However, that would mean that it is 1% unsafe, and when you're talking about raising a kid for 18 years and beyond, that's no small probability. It means that if 100 guys are doing this, 99 of them will be totally fine, but 1 of those guys is going to be changing diapers in the next year.

I wasn't on BC pills any of the times I got pregnant and three of them were planned. The fourth was a "natural method" baby.
I have been in four car accidents in my life, and none of them killed me. Therefore, car accidents don't kill people.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your last point makes no sense at all, Gio. C'mon. You are overexaggerating. So, um do you still drive a car based on that example? Yes!

People manage to get pregnant all the time BECAUSE THEY WANT TO (or definitely the woman wants to, believe that!).

I know very few women who got pregnant "by accident" like some of them profess. But, the woman on BC pills who takes them correctly definitely does not want to get pregnant and she knows that there's only a 1% percent chance that she will. She's not really worried! She'd be a fool to be that worried about one frickin percent in my view! She'd be borderline neurotic!

Oh! I could get hit by lightning, better stay inside. Oh! I could get hit by a car, better not cross the street. Oh! I could slip and fall off a cliff, better not go hiking. See my point?

SB:D

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your last point makes no sense at all, Gio. C'mon. You are overexaggerating. So, um do you still drive a car based on that example? Yes!
I was illustrating that just because something happened a certain way TO YOU does not mean that it is that way for everybody all the time. You seem to be saying, I didn't get pregnant while *I* was on birth control, therefore nobody should ever worry about pregnancy on birth control. This view is incorrect.

People manage to get pregnant all the time BECAUSE THEY WANT TO (or definitely the woman wants to, believe that!).
Sometimes people get pregnant because they want to, other times it is not planned and not wanted... even when taking birth control properly. You don't have to believe that little piece of reality... nobody has to. That doesn't make it any less true, and it won't make any babies that result any less real. I'm so happy for you that you never had an unplanned pregnancy. That does not mean it does not happen every day. Your experiences are not the same as everyone else's experiences. If something is 99% effective, that means that 100 different guys having sex with 100 different girls, all taking birth control properly and "maturely" will statistically result in one pregnancy over the course of a single year.

Now either you know this and just cannot accept admitting you are wrong, or you are beyond all hope of understanding a relatively simple concept.

I know very few women who got pregnant "by accident" like some of them profess. But, the woman on BC pills who takes them correctly definitely does not want to get pregnant and she knows that there's only a 1% percent chance that she will. She's not really worried! She'd be a fool to be that worried about one frickin percent in my view! She'd be borderline neurotic!
So going back to the gun example, which you ignored. There are 100 guns. 99 are not loaded. 1 is. I pick up a gun at random. If I aim the gun at your head and pull the trigger, will you think:

(A) It's practically impossible for this to kill me; OR
(B) Oh sh*t.

Seriously.

Oh! I could get hit by lightning, better stay inside. Oh! I could get hit by a car, better not cross the street. Oh! I could slip and fall off a cliff, better not go hiking. See my point?
Apparently your point is that there's no problem continuing to play golf in a thunderstorm -- you probably won't get hit by lightning. And f*ck crosswalks on busy streets... most people will just stop for you anyway. And if you're climbing around steep cliffs, safety ropes are for p*ssies... the odds that you'll fall are only like 1 in 100 anyway.

Am I close?

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, how many women do you know of who got pregnant "accidentally" on BC pills?

How many of those who said it was an "accident" later admitted they "accidentally" missed a few pills?

lol

The issue of pulling out even though your gal is on BC pills is more of an indication of not really trusting her than trusting the effectiveness of BC pills.

BC pills. Working to prevent pregnancy since the 1970s.

Women. trying to trap men by "accidental" pregnancies, timeless.

Untrustworthy, manipulative women are the problem, not the pill.
SB;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay guys, how many women do you know of who got pregnant "accidentally" on BC pills?

How many of those who said it was an "accident" later admitted they "accidentally" missed a few pills?

lol
Hmm... this is a toughie. Since I know a couple of women who have gotten pregnant accidentally on birth control pills, and furthermore, the Mayo Clinic and every single scientific study and every single respected doctor that I have ever heard take on this issue has said that, in fact, there IS an error rate for birth control pills even with perfect usage (i.e., no human error, no missed pills, no manipulation or sinister plots to entrap a man).

So I've got the Mayo Clinic. And scientific and medical studies. And respected doctors. And schools of medicine. All saying the same thing: A woman, taking birth control pills exactly as she is supposed to without failure or error, has a likelihood of approximately 1 in 100 of getting pregnant.

But then I have Seabreeze, who says that doesn't happen.

Hmmmm...

Think, think....

Who to believe.....

Wow, this is a toughie.......

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Seabreeze, I'm arguing with you because you are wrong. Watch:

Let's say that you have sex with a guy on a Sunday. His sperm sticks around all day Sunday, all day Monday, all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday, all day Thursday, and all day Friday. Now let's say you ovulate on Friday. You haven't had sex since Sunday, BUT YOU CAN STILL GET PREGNANT ON FRIDAY. You could have sex any time from Sunday to Saturday and still get pregnant, even if that egg is only alive on Friday and Saturday. Do you get it now? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but honestly I don't see why this concept is difficult to someone with a master's degree.
Reading posts on this thread shows me the lack of knowledge many have about fertility. What Gio says is the complete truth: sperm can live inside a woman's reproductive system for a long time. The sex you had on Friday could fertilize the egg on Wednesday.

Another fact most people don't know is that the withdrawal method is 1% more effective as birth control than female diaphragms. I don't advocate the use of either method though.

The pill is 99% effective if taken properly. Most girls do not take them properly. Also, there is still that 1% chance that it won't work. The pill also does nothing to protect the male or female from STDs

So, seabreeze, I HIGHLY SUGGEST that you INSIST that your men use CONDOMS!!!!! Refuse sex if they do not. I have never had sex without one, nor do I plan on it.

The only couples who can forgeo condoms without any problems are people who:
1. both know each other's STD status.
2. are prepared for any unwanted pregnancy(ie prepared for abortion, morning after pill, PLan B( for you Euros), birth, etc)
3. Monogamous

USE CONDOMS

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Gio how can you try to discount my view when it's based on scientific fact and use scientific fact to do it?

Aren't we both pretty much on the same page then dude? You believe the Mayo Clinic, scientists. I believe the scientists who wrote the statistics on my BC pills instructions that say:

"Oral contraceptives or 'birth control pills' or 'the pill' are used to prevent pregnancy and are more effective than other non-surgical methods of birth control. When they are taken correctly, the chance of becoming pregnant is less than 1% (1 pregnancy per 100 women per year of use) when used perfectly, without missing any pills. Typical failure rates are practically 3% per year. The chance of becoming pregnant increases with each missed pill during a menstrual cycle."

Hmmmm. which scientific expert should I believe? Gio's or mine? It don't matter, it's all scientific, hypothetical theory EXCEPT I'm absolutely positive that LESS women have become pregnant on the pill than the ones that have. It's a scientific fact!

Are you sure those women you know didn't miss a pill here or there???? Would they admit it?
SB :eek:)

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno,

Thanks for your concern, but I am on BC pills and using them correctly, and thus I am NOT worried about getting pregnant. However, STDs are another story. That's why we've been tested and we're monogamous.
SB;)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Gio how can you try to discount my view when it's based on scientific fact and use scientific fact to do it?

Aren't we both pretty much on the same page then dude? You believe the Mayo Clinic, scientists. I believe the scientists who wrote the statistics on my BC pills instructions that say:

"Oral contraceptives or 'birth control pills' or 'the pill' are used to prevent pregnancy and are more effective than other non-surgical methods of birth control. When they are taken correctly, the chance of becoming pregnant is less than 1% (1 pregnancy per 100 women per year of use) when used perfectly, without missing any pills. Typical failure rates are practically 3% per year. The chance of becoming pregnant increases with each missed pill during a menstrual cycle."

Hmmmm. which scientific expert should I believe? Gio's or mine? It don't matter, it's all scientific, hypothetical theory EXCEPT I'm absolutely positive that LESS women have become pregnant on the pill than the ones that have. It's a scientific fact!

Are you sure those women you know didn't miss a pill here or there???? Would they admit it?
SB :eek:)

Seabreeze,

I would trust the Mayo clinic over Novartis or whatever company is producing those pills. Pharmaceutical companies are NOTORIOUS for making UNSUBSTANTIATED CLAIMS on the effects and safety of their drugs. Remember Vioxx? Olestra? There is no way that they didn't catch their adverse effects during trials, unless they suppressed the evidence.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seabreeze, as best I can tell, we both agree that 1 woman out of every 100 who take birth control absolutely perfectly will still get pregnant over the course of the year.

Where the disagreement seems to lie is whether or not you think 1 in 100 are big odds or not.

I've asked the gun question twice now. I'll ask it one last time, and if you cannot answer it this time, that will confirm for me what I suspect your answer is... that you know 1 in 100 is big odds, but you cannot admit to being wrong.

So once again:

There are 100 guns. 99 are not loaded. 1 is. I pick up a gun at random. If I aim the gun at your head and pull the trigger, will you think:

(A) It's practically impossible for this to kill me; OR
(B) Oh sh*t.

Seriously.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luveno
I would trust the Mayo clinic over Novartis or whatever company is producing those pills.
It doesn't matter, because they are both saying the same thing: That 1 out of every 100 women who take the pill PERFECTLY will *still* get pregnant accidentally.

Seabreeze thinks that's no big deal.

Do you?

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that 99% of the population has the "This thing is happening to everyone else. It's not gonna happen to ME" mentality.

Well, never say never. This is what Mr. Casanova is trying to say.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
It doesn't matter, because they are both saying the same thing: That 1 out of every 100 women who take the pill PERFECTLY will *still* get pregnant accidentally.

Seabreeze thinks that's no big deal.

Do you?
Yea, I understood that. I just let her know for future reference. You'd be surprised how many people end up taking something because 'it said on the box it was ok to use'.

On point, 99% are not great odds. They are good, but not perfect.
Seabreeze, if you are positive that your man is both MONOGAMOUS and STD-free, then your decision to have sex without condoms while on the pill is yours alone to make. However, It would be wise to be prepared for the worst case scenario.

whistler

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scientific stats trump anecdotal data / personal experience.

Case closed.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what chance do you have of getting struck by lightening and living thru it?
what are the odds that it would happen to you more than once?

well my great grandfather was struck on 2 different occasions and lived thru both.
how is that for one percent?

i did not plan to ever have children.
when i was 15, i went on the pill. i thought i was being responsible taking it every day at the same time. i wanted to save up and buy a car, however the pill did not work for me and i didnt get a car but instead got a baby boy.
i didnt want to trick his father into marrying me, hell his father has never set eyes on him.

a few years later, i was engaged and living with someone. i was on the pill and only wanted the child i already had. guess what? thats right i got preggie again.

then i wanted to go back to work when that child was 6 months old , preggie again!!

i swore i was gonna sue the birth control company however i couldnt because they are only 99% effective.

so later in life with a new partner, i enjoyed having every other weekend to go do stuff without the kids, have some time off, spend some time with my new partner, and i 'll be danged preggie again.

i have been on pills, the shot, iuds you name it. nothing worked for me so i got my tubes tied after the last baby.

i love my kids, but honestly didnt plan a one.
i consider them gods little gifts to keep myself sane. haha

and if it matters any, when i contracted herpes, my partner was wearing a condom and i initially got the genital herpes on the inside of my leg where the pelvic bone meets the leg.

see where condoms and birth control got me?

however , i never got pregnant when someone just pulled out .
thats why my motto has always been suck dry, because if he pulls out and you swallow it , thats 100% effective and works every time!!!!!

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well statistics also say that 50% of first marriages end up in divorce, aren't we still getting married? They also say that 60% of 2nd marriages end up in divorce, aren't we still getting married?

I think the chance that you'll end up divorcing a woman on BC pills is MUCH higher than the chance you'll get her pregnant.

Yes, 1 pregnacy out of 100 is no big deal to me. I'll take the chance.
SB;)

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well statistics also say that 50% of first marriages end up in divorce, aren't we still getting married? They also say that 60% of 2nd marriages end up in divorce, aren't we still getting married?

I think the chance that you'll end up divorcing a woman on BC pills is MUCH higher than the chance you'll get her pregnant.

SB;)
uh most couples have lots of kids before they get divorced around here.
its like the kids come and the money is tight and then all the **** hits the fan and fights start cause there is no money and someone works too hard to make ends meet and someone is left out and then well you get the rest....

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Taking the chance is your perogative.

I will, however, say something about your faulty analogy.

When it comes to birth control, as long as you take it properly, it's out of your hands. Neither you nor your partner have any control over whether you'll be that lucky 1 in 100. It's all chemical and biological reactions.

When it comes to marriage, that's not the case. You have to work for it. But you and your partner have control over whether you succeed or fail. It all depends on how willing you are to work for it and how committed you are to one another.

That's the difference.