Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

sex without condom!! BE HONEST

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought pills ware full pruff, and that you couldn't get pregnet when on the pill??????(unless you stop taking them)

I had sex with out the condom couple of times, AND THEN I CAUGHT CHLAMYDIA. That'll teach you.. NEVER AGAIN.

Also, It's kinda hard for a guy to pull out (me anyways) because they have to hold it in AT THE PEAK of the excitement. It's like holding you piss in when you REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY got to go. pulling out kinda ruins the moment.

Aztec

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi L!

No I don't wear 'em. Mine has a built-in protective membrane that is better than lamb skin. It sheds after each use, which hasn't been to frequent lately. :D But it looks like the prospect is getting brighter. I know for my profession, I should know better.

Azzy

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Azzy, shiit! Are you serious????

Skeeloo, c'mon man, it's BOTH partners responsibility. Give me a frickin break...
:rolleyes:

I still don't think people use them as religiously as they say they do...I just don't believe it anymore.
SB :p

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great topic.

I started this topic with a girl I'm seeing by putting on "clerks."

When it got to the part about Dante's girl who sucked off 37 guys including him, I turned it up, made her put her drink down and watch. It brought up a conversation on sex and numbers.

She, like many, women felt that oral DIDN'T count. Yet, my numbers higher than her, made her feel "less special.' WTF. So when I mentioned oral counted, she said...

'Well, how many did you go down on?'

The same number, babe.

People discount oral and anal, why? Mostly because sex is emotional to women, so having a **** IN THEM is a more important number than how many ****s they fulled around with. HOWEVER, if you count oral, anal, and vaginal, most women out number most guys.

The funny part is, MOST people use protection when having regular sex, birth control condomns pulling out, etc. And even get checked around or right after sex and prior to sex with a new partner. DO they do it with new partners when oral or anal is involved? No. That's 1 reason AIDS spreads so rapidly is because ORAL doesn't count, yet a good number of women swallow, and go down on men.

"And remember kids, blow jobs don't count." - Lewis Black

As far as condoms, I only NOT use them with a woman I TRUST, and CAN deal with if the unbelievable happens. AND, I pull out. Whether I want kids or not, I'm not ready. That, and I don't want the thought she could be when there's more to life to be done. Probably not until marriage. I did it with only one girlfriend and one girl I dated. Its still Russian Roulette.

A-Unit

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, seriously, how many women get preganant on the pill who take it like they're supposed to, who are not really trying to trap a guy into getting them pregnant? I think it's a maturity and trust issue. The pill is 99% effective! If a guy is just going to pull out anyway, what's the point in taking the pill? Women are just not that frickin fertile. I don't believe in "accidental" pregancies nowadays. It's no accident, someone wanted it to happen (usually the girl) and made damn sure that it did! There is only an 18 hour window each month where a woman can conceive. Think about it...
SB;)

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be honest, i've done it a fair few times without a condom, I have no excuses, but alcholhol did play a part.

I did this fit HB8.5 last week, and did wear one, but it bloody ripped!

so basically, i am getting tested next week, and making more of an effort to wear one from then on.

Maybe everyone is just more aware on here, but i know a lot of people who don't use them.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
someone wanted it to happen (usually the girl) and made damn sure that it did!
Oh my god, I THOUGHT THAT WAS JUST A MITH

As for A-unit: Chick sometimes don't count "BAD SEX", one night stands, and short flings......even tho it's still sex....

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my girlfriend is not on birth control, so the only times we do it without a condom are when she's her period. but i always pull out, it's not too hard for me

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are real irresponsible when it comes to protecting themselves and their partners. Sometimes they forget to take the pills which causes pregnancy and then you are screwed for life. You will be paying child support for the rest of you life just because you got freaky for 5 mins. Ai'nt worth it. The worst kind of women are hor's with teribble diseases who are on crack and they finance their drug habits while popping other men kids and take their money. You might be laughing and say that you can spot a hoe' on drugs. Yes its easy to spot one when they are in their 30's or 40's but they were once young too and with good makup, nice behaviour she can manipulate herself to your sperm and wallet!

Be the responsible one be a man and wear your Jimmy hat. Even P_S advocated that he bedded hundreds of women but he wouldn't touch them without a condom.

The pull method is too risky as well. It has proven that men on occasions during sex have pre-cvm which is a small ejeculation they can barley feel come out, and this contains thousands of sperms that can still impregnate someone.

Not to mention all those diseases out there and everyone that are lying about whom they slept with and how.

When you been with someone for a long time, whom you trust (that she won't cheat on you or she is not mental) and that she get tested regulary then you can go commando on her ass while she takes the birth control pills. Everything has a risk to it but you can limit it.

Even the woman you trust the most and you go without a condom, you should always ask yourself this question: If by any chance she gets pregnant, will I be able to handle this??? if you answered no then don't do it.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
off topic

I love my cusin dearly, but all this got me thinking, she did have two "accidents" already. hummmm, i wouldn't put it past her....

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, seriously, how many women get preganant on the pill who take it like they're supposed to, who are not really trying to trap a guy into getting them pregnant? I think it's a maturity and trust issue. The pill is 99% effective! If a guy is just going to pull out anyway, what's the point in taking the pill? Women are just not that frickin fertile. I don't believe in "accidental" pregancies nowadays. It's no accident, someone wanted it to happen (usually the girl) and made damn sure that it did! There is only an 18 hour window each month where a woman can conceive. Think about it...
SB;)
You're going to get a big disagreement from me there.

First off, the medicine and the science do not support what you're saying re: the low odds of conceiving. Your odds of conceiving are actually fairly high in general anyway -- biology mandates it. This world didn't get 6 billion people on it from child conception being difficult.

I recommend everyone here take a look at this video:

http://websrvr40nj.audiovideoweb.com/avwebdsnjwebsrvr4501/portal/media/media-050516-pregnancy.html

Furthermore, as I've demonstrated on this site before, there are error rates with ANY form of birth control, no matter how perfectly it is executed. Something with a success rate of 99% means that one woman out of every 100 will get pregnant over the course of a year even when properly using that method. Some women's natural chemistry prevents birth control from being effective, and other factors can effect it as well.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, thanks for your input and all but, 99% effective is hard to argue with!!! The bottom line is, a woman getting pregnant on birth control who is taking it correctly and maturely, is pretty frickin rare. So rare, that it makes no sense being paranoid about your girl being the 1% who will. My point is, the mass majority of women who get pregnant on the pill want to get pregnant. The mass majority. They are either too stupid to take the pill as directed or they are trying to trick some guy into marrying them and stop taking it wothout telling him. Again, I'm not talking about the almost non-existant 1%.

The biggest risk in not using a condom while a "mature, responsible" woman is already on birth control is not the risk of pregnacy, but possible STD.

And yes, as a woman, I know that I have only an 18 hour period in a month when I am able to conceive. People get pregnant often because we are some horny mofos and have sex a lot!
SB;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, thanks for your input and all but, 99% effective is hard to argue with!!! The bottom line is, a woman getting pregnant on birth control who is taking it correctly and maturely, is pretty frickin rare. So rare, that it makes no sense being paranoid about your girl being the 1% who will.
1% is not rare when you're talking about 18 years of supporting a child. 1% means a 1 in 100 chance over the course of a year. Personally, that's a big risk as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, as a woman, I know that I have only an 18 hour period in a month when I am able to conceive. People get pregnant often because we are some horny mofos and have sex a lot!
And as someone who has studied such things, I know that the potential for getting pregnant extends well before that. Look it up.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, I have four children, I've been menstruating for 24 years and sexually active for 18, I have a masters degree (working on another), and I have a sister who is a labor and delivery nurse. I think I understand a fair amount about female fertility. The consensus on all of my research says 18 hour window of conception.

Plus, a guy like you who is willing to commit to a great gal regardless if she's pregnant or not wouldn't have to worry about that 1%. I'm mainly talking about guys who worry about being tricked into fatherhood and/or marriage by women "on the pill."
SB:)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gio, I have four children, I've been menstruating for 24 years and sexually active for 18, I have a masters degree (working on another), and I have a sister who is a labor and delivery nurse. I think I understand a fair amount about female fertility. The consensus on all of my research says 18 hour window of conception.
I'd be interested in seeing this research, because it is incorrect, at least in the way you are using it. While an egg may only be available for fertilization for an 18 hour period, there is actually a 6-7 day window of opportunity between sex and fertilization. In other words, you could have sex six days before you ovulated and still get pregnant because the sperm hangs around.

The so-called "fertile window" is six days long and starts five days before ovulation and ends the day of ovulation.

http://www.umm.edu/patiented/articles/what_natural_family_planning_methods_000091_7.htm
A woman's fertile period during her menstrual cycle, on average, lasts about 9 days. The most fertile period consists of the few days before ovulation.

http://www.ovulation-calculator.com/conception.htm
When talking about fertility, we have to consider both the life of the egg and the life of the sperm. An egg lives in a woman's body for about 1 day while sperm can live in a woman's body 3 to 5 days. Conception is most likely to occur when intercourse occurs in the 4 to 5 days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation, and this is referred to as a woman's fertile period.

http://www.brown.edu/Student_Services/Health_Services/Health_Education/sexual_health/ssc/fam.htm

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"When talking about fertility, we have to consider both the life of the egg and the life of the sperm. An egg lives in a woman's body for about 1 day while sperm can live in a woman's body 3 to 5 days. Conception is most likely to occur when intercourse occurs in the 4 to 5 days before ovulation or on the day of ovulation, and this is referred to as a woman's fertile period."

Gio, I don't see why you see fit to argue with me about this, but you just proved my point. How can sperm fertilize a dead egg???? Like I said, the egg lasts about 18 hours and if the sperm doesn't fertilize it by then, no conception. Even if the sperm is still alive, the egg isn't. Thus no conception.
SB;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze Gio, I don't see why you see fit to argue with me about this, but you just proved my point. How can sperm fertilize a dead egg???? Like I said, the egg lasts about 18 hours and if the sperm doesn't fertilize it by then, no conception. Even if the sperm is still alive, the egg isn't. Thus no conception.
Seabreeze, I'm arguing with you because you are wrong. Watch:

Let's say that you have sex with a guy on a Sunday. His sperm sticks around all day Sunday, all day Monday, all day Tuesday, all day Wednesday, all day Thursday, and all day Friday. Now let's say you ovulate on Friday. You haven't had sex since Sunday, BUT YOU CAN STILL GET PREGNANT ON FRIDAY. You could have sex any time from Sunday to Saturday and still get pregnant, even if that egg is only alive on Friday and Saturday. Do you get it now? I'm not trying to be a jerk, but honestly I don't see why this concept is difficult to someone with a master's degree.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But Gio, any doctor would tell you that getting pregnant on that FRIDAY is A VERY SLIM CHANCE. Just because the sperm is still inside of you does not mean that it is strong enough by then to swim alllllll the way up your fallopian tube and penetrate that 18 hour egg, dude. Yes, it's possible, but not so possible that it's GARANTEED TO HAPPEN. I could win a million dollars tommorow, yah it could happen. That's the logic you seem to be working with here. Bottom line: it's just not that easy to get pregnant. Conception is a wonderful miracle when it happens and that's why I personally DON'T BELIEVE IN ABORTION.

I'm done arguing with you about this though, it's getting boring.
SB;)

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's possible, but not so possible that it's GARANTEED TO HAPPEN. I could win a million dollars tommorow, yah it could happen.
Nobody said it's "guaranteed to happen". That's just you moving the goalposts because your argument is wrong. The fact is that there is about a week's worth of window where it's POSSIBLE to get pregnant during any given month (about 20-25% of the time!) and about a three day window when it's LIKELY (about 10% of the time!). Those are some pretty big windows. If you have sex twice a week or more, chances are you're having sex during that fertility window. Anybody who wants to take gambles with this is welcome to do so, but to pretend that it's so hard to get pregnant that it's not really anything to worry about is not the most intelligent position to be taking.

Bottom line: it's just not that easy to get pregnant.
Barring problems with infertility, it's ridiculously easy to get pregnant. Is this "difficult to get pregnant, especially if the guy pulls out" theory what you teach your children?

I'm done arguing with you about this though, it's getting boring.
Arguments are usually boring once you realize you are wrong.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*giggle, giggle*

Gio's getting saucy! Okay, big poppa, you're right I'm wrong. Pull out, wear a condom, have cyber sex, have phone sex, ANYTHING but deposting your cuum in a nice ripe fertile VAGINA!!!!! Even on the pill, by gawd, she could get pregnant!

LOL...
SB;)