Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling or texting the day after sex

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I need to get off this site is my problem. It makes me analyze things to death. I sent the damn text I said "I had a good time maybe we can get together again this week" and thats it. I am turning off the computer.

I also want to point out to anyone reading that this could come across as "lets get together to bang again..." and could offend an emotional Day After chick.

Lol. I'd just leave it at "I had a good time with you last night. Have a nice day." or something.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
You need to do something about it, I hope that by hiding it, you aren't avoiding what you have to do to fix it.
Well getting laid and spinning plates is certainly helping I'm on the right track and I feel alot more confident than I did last week. It's a process I've been working on for 5 years since I found this place and i'm starting to make it work.

I still say a true DJ would contact a woman he likes after sex. What would the true DJ do guys? Wait 4 days to call?

Reaction score
iqqi said:
I also want to point out to anyone reading that this could come across as "lets get together to bang again..." and could offend an emotional Day After chick.

Lol. I'd just leave it at "I had a good time with you last night. Have a nice day." or something.

Oh well. If she doesn't like it I'll call another girl to hang out. too bad for her.

Nice try picking on my confidence issues.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, if things don't work out with this chick, don't let it get you down. Sh!t DOES happen to the best of us.

By doing the right thing, and being a man, at least you won't have to look at your own actions with regret.

She might turn out to be low quality. Don't get sucked into the validation junkie web, that could easily happen right now. You don't need her validation, you really need just your own right now.

Ask yourself this: Now that you've contacted her, how do you feel?

Also, I know we just told you why you should call, but I'd like to hear YOU sum up why you texted her just now.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Oh well. If she doesn't like it I'll call another girl to hang out. too bad for her.

Nice try picking on my confidence issues.
Lol, I wasn't taking a stab at you, Mr Sensitive. ;)

Just a suggestion for everyone reading.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
Just so you know, if things don't work out with this chick, don't let it get you down. Sh!t DOES happen to the best of us.

By doing the right thing, and being a man, at least you won't have to look at your own actions with regret.

She might turn out to be low quality. Don't get sucked into the validation junkie web, that could easily happen right now. You don't need her validation, you really need just your own right now.

Ask yourself this: Now that you've contacted her, how do you feel?

Also, I know we just told you why you should call, but I'd like to hear YOU sum up why you texted her just now.
Because I have morals and it feels right and yes I do feel better. This is why I have plates lined up so if this chic breaks me, it WON'T break me because I could call the girl I had coffee with this morning to hang out.

She didn't want the date to end this morning but I told her I had to go. I should have made it last longer, I'll probably call her tomorrow if I don't hear from this woman. Coffee girl called me after the date AND texted me.

It's all good.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow getting laid is easier than I thought. :rock:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
So did she text you back? (sex girl)
Don't get hung up on her replying to that text.

She may take it for what it is, which is you letting her know you are still thinking about her, and she wasn't a random hit.

SO if she doesn't reply to that text, don't sweat it at all. She will probably contact you within a couple of days, and if she doesn't, feel free to call her yourself.

Remember, the text wasn't seeking validation. It was being a man, having moral judgement. It was a "Hey there. I didn't just fvck you and run. I like you more than that. TTYL!"

Reaction score
No she has not texted me back I will let you know. She never texts me back until a couple hours. I'm not dumb, I'll be seeing this girl again. She's playing her game now. I did the right thing and I will not be calling or texting again until she replies.

For crying out loud I busted a nut in her face last night and I am worrying about this garbage.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's funny is that you're worrying about her and your "morals" as though this girl were your wife instead of some loose hor, which she is

Reaction score
How many times does a guy contact a girl he hooks up with the next day and she doesn't answer? And then he calls again.. .and again and she has 15 missed calls from the SAME GUY.

Come on guys admit it you have done this before.. As long as it's just ONE call or text I still don't see a problem.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Don't get hung up on her replying to that text.

She may take it for what it is, which is you letting her know you are still thinking about her, and she wasn't a random hit.

SO if she doesn't reply to that text, don't sweat it at all. She will probably contact you within a couple of days, and if she doesn't, feel free to call her yourself.

Remember, the text wasn't seeking validation. It was being a man, having moral judgement. It was a "Hey there. I didn't just fvck you and run. I like you more than that. TTYL!"
I was in the same situation a week ago. Met a girl through my friends, had sex with her , and wanted to hang out again. I sent a text mid week, than set something up thursday for friday night. It worked out.

Don't fall into the trap of analysis paralysis. Just call/ text and set something up. Be confident it'll work out. What is stated above is accurate.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I can see this turning into a new 18 page thread. You've got serious issues. You've been on this site for 5 years and you had to make a new name because your embarrassed of your old one = translates, you haven't learnt anything in 5 years.

I think your helpless and hopeless.

Then you try make yourself feel better because you only contacted her once and try to put down a ficticious movie character who calls a VM 15 times in a typical attempt to try boost your fragile ego.

Reaction score
So I'm supposed to f/ck her all night nut in her face and not even call her like a 2 dollar wh0re?

Not my style. good luck with that.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
So I'm supposed to f/ck her all night nut in her face and not even call her like a 2 dollar wh0re?
Yes, you keep transferring. You try make it sound like your this big bad macho guy because you busted a nut on her face. That has no bearing on the situation.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Yes, you keep transferring. You try make it sound like your this big bad macho guy because you busted a nut on her face. That has no bearing on the situation.

Please tell me when you have fukked a girl and not called her for a few days and the success you had with that approach? I would love to hear why you are giving me this great advice.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:

Not my style. good luck with that.
Psssssttt.... It's $50... ;)

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Psssssttt.... It's $50... ;)

Hey man I would never offer that to anyone but you just so you know that fact. I've taken your advice straight to the bedroom so hell yeah I'll pay your sorry a$$. ;-)