Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling or texting the day after sex

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
i havent read the whole thread, but DUDE, its good that you fvcked her the first night....what you do here is the following - do EXACTLY what you were doing that led up to u and her having sex in the first place

so, if you barely ever talked her for 3 weeks, and then saw her and fvcked her, then continue doing that.........and if u talked every day and then u fcuked her, then continue doing THAT

u see my point??

dont change yourself, be the same exact guy that she wanted to be fvcked by!!!!

Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
i havent read the whole thread, but DUDE, its good that you fvcked her the first night....what you do here is the following - do EXACTLY what you were doing that led up to u and her having sex in the first place

so, if you barely ever talked her for 3 weeks, and then saw her and fvcked her, then continue doing that.........and if u talked every day and then u fcuked her, then continue doing THAT

u see my point??

dont change yourself, be the same exact guy that she wanted to be fvcked by!!!!

Cool sounds good man... We have plans tomorrow night I replied to her asking me for drinks and then she said "that sounds wonderful"...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
..Damn all this worrying for nothing. You see if I NEVER called she probably wouldn't have contacted me AT ALL!

I'm glad I didn't listen I guess I'm on my own from here. It's been a fun ride sosuave thanks for everything.
'Yo, when am'I gonna get mah fiddy-buks?!!!! :woo:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
'Yo, when am'I gonna get mah fiddy-buks?!!!! :woo:

Hit me up with your pay pal addy I might just donate to the Francisco cause you deserve it. I'm not used to getting so much help for free.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
why are u posting about every single experience u have with girls? do u not know how to think for yourself and learn fromYOUR OWN life decisions?

overanalysis of dating is extra extra feminine

Reaction score
Because I am bored as fukk with nothing to do. So what if I am here 24/7 it's working obviously. I was such an AFC a few years ago just the fact I have made it this far is incredible. I went 3 years w/out getting laid or even KISSED because I was depressed over my ex. 3 years of my life wasted sitting around and moping about what I could have done differently. It took me 5 years to get over that woman.

I am afraid this is the norm these days so I have to share everything with the public to overcome this disease. I was a skinny, shy loser and still am in a way but skinny shy losers CAN overcome this.

Then I found sosuave, got my own place, and the rest is history!

I should just make sosuave my home page. Hell can I be a mod?

By the way Skip I reread your post about what I did "before I fukked her".. you said I should keep doing it.

You guys dont realize that she winked at me on match a few days ago I called her set up a date and that's it.

The WAS NO "before".. We are practically strangers and this is insane.

That's why I am posting about it.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
i was a virginless AFC till 18, but through experience, during which NO ONE ever gave me advice, is how i learned to properly deal with chicks on all levels

MNIN, you will NEVER learn how to think and feel like a man if u are CONSTANTLY asking for advice............use your balls to solve any questions u have, u are only becoming MORE afc-like by asking what u should do and how u should do it............NOTICE THAT U HOOKING UP WITH THE GIRL RESULTED FROM YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS, U DIDNT NEED TO ASK ANYONE HERE FOR HELP ON THAT

dont ask advice on girly shyt.........its the GIRL's job to go ask her girlfriends "omg i feel so hot he fvcked me so good, u think hes gonna text me??? if he doesnt text me, should i call him? omg omg omggg what should i do girls????"

its the GIRL's job to analyze, NOT THE MAN's

shut up, relax, and enjoy the fcuking ahead of u :)

Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
i was a virginless AFC till 18, but through experience, during which NO ONE ever gave me advice, is how i learned to properly deal with chicks on all levels

MNIN, you will NEVER learn how to think and feel like a man if u are CONSTANTLY asking for advice............use your balls to solve any questions u have, u are only becoming MORE afc-like by asking what u should do and how u should do it............NOTICE THAT U HOOKING UP WITH THE GIRL RESULTED FROM YOUR OWN THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS, U DIDNT NEED TO ASK ANYONE HERE FOR HELP ON THAT

dont ask advice on girly shyt.........its the GIRL's job to go ask her girlfriends "omg i feel so hot he fvcked me so good, u think hes gonna text me??? if he doesnt text me, should i call him? omg omg omggg what should i do girls????"

its the GIRL's job to analyze, NOT THE MAN's

shut up, relax, and enjoy the fcuking ahead of u :)

Who cares if I ask advice? This is the internet nobody knows who I am and I highly doubt the girl will see the threads I make. That would really suck, it's my worst fear.

But other than that no reason to not ask advice. I like to get ALL the possible opinions before I make a decision. That's the proper way to go about things, and I consider people here my friend so even though I get pissed sometimes, you guys are my boys.

Give me some more time to get all these concepts and I'll fly solo and maybe I'll be the one giving advice down the road. This stuff doesn't kick in overnight, it's a long process.

But sosuave is always the place I come for advice. I don't post anywhere else.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
the only real things i learned on sosuave is Gunwitch and Push/Pull, otherwise everything was learned.........u cant become dependant on advice u get from other people, it does not help u LEARN

Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
the only real things i learned on sosuave is Gunwitch and Push/Pull, otherwise everything was learned.........u cant become dependant on advice u get from other people, it does not help u LEARN

Skip I have learned all I need to learn right now but I want to SUCCEED not just "learn" at this point that's why I post here so much.

It's obvious that women problems get me down more than anything it kills me literally... It has driven me to drinking and drugs. That's how bad it is. It's holding me back in life because you can't become a better person if you are not happy. Maybe I should speak to a Shrink.

I need this to succeed for my own good. Everyone says that making women the focal point of happiness is wrong and I agree, but I can't be happy without them for some reason.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not the women problems it's your own problems and you're using women as a way to try to solve those problems that aren't about women, they're about you. As long as you think a woman can make you happy and give you a sense of peace in yourself you'll always be looking because it's not "out there" it's in you. You have to learn to face your own issues and deal with whatever it is that is making you think women are going to "fix it". You could probably sleep with a million women and still have the same problems.

You need to figure out who you are and learn to appreciate yourself for who you are. That feeling will never ever come from a woman.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
reset said:
it's not the women problems it's your own problems and you're using women as a way to try to solve those problems that aren't about women, they're about you. As long as you think a woman can make you happy and give you a sense of peace in yourself you'll always be looking because it's not "out there" it's in you. You have to learn to face your own issues and deal with whatever it is that is making you think women are going to "fix it". You could probably sleep with a million women and still have the same problems.

You need to figure out who you are and learn to appreciate yourself for who you are. That feeling will never ever come from a woman.

^^^^^^^^

X10

Reaction score
I need to get to the point beyond just getting into a womans pants. I need to learn how to keep her around.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I need to get to the point beyond just getting into a womans pants. I need to learn how to keep her around.
I need to get beyond the point where a guy just wants into my pants and wants to stick around. Maybe we can help each other out...haha.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I need to get beyond the point where a guy just wants into my pants and wants to stick around. Maybe we can help each other out...haha.

LOTS of guys want that. You're shopping at the wrong stores.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I met a girl last night and we ended up having sex. She is pretty much everything I have been looking for in a girl. Young, hot, sexy, likes to have fun and party. I didn't see ANY red flags and I want to continue seeing her.
You had sex with her in less than 2 hours and saw no red flags?

Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
You had sex with her in less than 2 hours and saw no red flags?

Well a true DJ can seduce any woman in that time so no, I don't believe that's a flag.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:

What state are you in? lol...

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Haha....Canada unfortunately.
I've never been to Canadia!!! How far is that?