Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling or texting the day after sex

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its about building your value up. Developing your image as the prize. How can she ever miss you if you never give her the chance? Why were you so obsessed with the possibility of hitting the NYE girl one more time, because she was on your mind and you were constantly thinking about her. Thats how love is created, its created in our mind, from thinking about a person when your not around them.

Just like Mr Me said in the other thread:

Mr. Me said:
That's your problem right there.

You "Feel" like you need to do something. The truth is, you don't need to do anything.

Right now, just like you're dwelling on it, she's probably dwelling on it. She's thinking how great it was to meet a guy like you. How hot the sex was. She's wondering if you're going to call again. She's wondering when you'll call. She's wondering if you're thinking about her. She's wondering why you haven't called, she's wondering if she's done something wrong? She's wondering if maybe she said something wrong or if she should've instead done this or done that and...

And that's just what you want, her mind on you. Let it stew awhile. Let her savor it and the anticipation. This is how women's minds work. Mark this on your calendar: "Call her Thursday."
Give her a chance to think about you, dream about you, fantasize about you etc...

However my point wasn't so much about just the text. It was primarily about you taking all your emotional eggs out of the NYE girl basket and putting them all into this new girl who showed you a little bit of interest by letting you sniff her pvssy.

I was gonna go on and explain it more, but reset explained what I was getting at in the other thread.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I texted and depending on her response I'll take it from there. Just testing the waters here.
I am sure she will apperciate this text:

"Yo sh8rty, sex was of da hook last night, lets do dis again?!"

or better yet send this message to her with a different voice, try the stephen hawkin's one.

or you can just pick up the phone, say you had a good time what is so hard about that?! one little phone call is not going to end your chance of seeing and fvcking her again unless your overall game was poor, but usually if a girl lets you cvm on her face and still loves it then you are in for the long haul.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Hey man I would never offer that to anyone but you just so you know that fact. I've taken your advice straight to the bedroom so hell yeah I'll pay your sorry a$$. ;-)
And there you have it, another satisfied customer... I should be on a late night infomercial selling steak knives that cut through concrete or hair in a spraycan.... :whistle:

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
And there you have it, another satisfied customer... I should be on a late night infomercial selling steak knives that cut through concrete or hair in a spraycan.... :whistle:

I was just joking about the 50 dollars and for what it's worth I took your advice and called into her VM and left a message. The END I will not be contacting her again for awhile.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I was just joking about the 50 dollars and for what it's worth I took your advice and called into her VM and left a message. The END I will not be contacting her again for awhile.
HAHA .... I like how one text turned into a text and a phone call.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
HAHA .... I like how one text turned into a text and a phone call.

No phone call I dailed directly to the v/m like Francisco said, re read before you bash me.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Its the same thing, contacting her twice.

edit: did you use the phone? did you also make a call? if the answer to both questions is yes, then it was a phone call, it might have been a phone call directly to her VM but it was still a phone call. Your so funny, its hilarious.

Reaction score
Who cares my nut was in her hair last night she deserves 2 calls.

And I didn't even buy her dinner and I was on foot and she drove me around back to my place.

Not bad.

Reaction score
By the way, I still can't find my watch.

COULD SHE HAVE SNAGGED IT?

Reaction score
She just texted me this:

"Hey --- I had an awesome time sorry I didnt get back to you i'll call you tomorrow talk to you soon".

It's looking good fellas.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm assuming I shouldn't reply to this right?
dude, still over thinking. don't leave 100 messages, but go ahead and reply. normal people reply when addressed too...

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I'm assuming I shouldn't reply to this right?
If you do, keep it at "cool" to end the correspondence. For now. She said she'll call you, now let her.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
If you do, keep it at "cool" to end the correspondence. For now. She said she'll call you, now let her.

LOL you read my mind I already replied with "cool" and that's it

Reaction score
She asked me if I am working tomorrow and I replied

"I have an ass modeling gig tomorrow but I get off early"

LOL that is golden

Reaction score
And now she just replied asking ME out for a drink tomorrow.

Damn all this worrying for nothing. You see if I NEVER called she probably wouldn't have contacted me AT ALL!

I'm glad I didn't listen I guess I'm on my own from here. It's been a fun ride sosuave thanks for everything.