Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling or texting the day after sex

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Haha....Canada unfortunately.

Damn you're out of the country? Not sure how it could work but I'm still open for possibilities ;-)

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
here are my thought:
-- sleeping with a girl the first night might mean that she's a total w-hore or that she's really into you (usually it's the second one -- though it's easy to tell by looking into girl's eyes); this is actually my preffered way of hooking up. Dates are for after i sex the girl so we know we r really into each other.
-- texting is for f-uck buddies, phone calls are for girlfriends/potential girlfriends.
-- always get in touch the next day (by evening, not necessary by noon). You might develop a relationship if u r into the girl, or at least fine a f-uck buddy.

Reaction score
gruby said:
here are my thought:
-- sleeping with a girl the first night might mean that she's a total w-hore or that she's really into you (usually it's the second one -- though it's easy to tell by looking into girl's eyes); this is actually my preffered way of hooking up. Dates are for after i sex the girl so we know we r really into each other.
-- texting is for f-uck buddies, phone calls are for girlfriends/potential girlfriends.
-- always get in touch the next day (by evening, not necessary by noon). You might develop a relationship if u r into the girl, or at least fine a f-uck buddy.

Sounds good. I knew it was going well when she was twirling her hair the whole date with her finger. That's a great sign when they do that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Sounds good. I knew it was going well when she was twirling her hair the whole date with her finger. That's a great sign when they do that.
Even when it's the hair on her arms???!!! :nervous:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Could have been worse, could have been the hair on her lip! :nervous:

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Things are sounding great, don't let the haters get to you. Don't hate in 08!!!

Besides, you already know you have a confidence issue, and that is good that u r aware.

Its cool she asked you out already... now lookahere: Don't seem so excited/available/dependent!!!

Just keep that in mind. If she asks you to make plans again, at least ACT like you think you already have plans that night. Then you can call her back, and make her get all excited when you realize your plans aren't THAT night, and you are free.

GWIS?

Reaction score
She was still twirling her hair with her finger last night when we were chilling and she told me I "have game".. What does that mean?

Sorry iqqi I didn't see your post until now and we hung out last night after she texted me asking me to "do something". I haven't contacted her since she left my place this morning so I'm playing it cool ;-)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
She was still twirling her hair with her finger last night when we were chilling and she told me I "have game".. What does that mean?
Ummm, her lip was itching?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Ummm, her lip was itching?
You the man after I read your message about being out with another plate I called this hottie in my phone she answered and we are meeting up tomorrow night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you man ** NO HOMO