Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Plus size models show how illogical/deluded women can be

Example: https://www.google.pt/search?q=plus+size+model&espv=2&biw=1536&bih=758&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMIiJ3VxLKFyAIVQaEUCh1IRgAP#imgrc=R0hm4GYpLBRqlM%3A Plus size models, a recently new trend to make fat women who can't be disciplined enough feel good. They call...
  2. J

Are men better looking than women?

lol Zekko. I used to think the way you do. And note, that as a straight guy, I don't find good looking guys attractive. But I know what kind of guys attract women hugely. Although some women have killer bodies -btw this happens till they are 25 generally speaking and being generous- after this...
  3. J

Exactly, many look scary indeed. You only need to search for Adriana Lima or Scarlet Johanson whom are considered to be among the best looking females on the planet, without make up... And there you get an "aha" moment. What really bothers me is this culture of fat acceptance, who strenghents...
  4. J

Hi, I'm starting to think that this is true, especially after 25. 1) I see much more males in shape than females 2) I only see a very small % of females who look good without make up (still they are deluded enough to state that 80% of males are ugly as you will easilly find on google). Where...
  5. J

Men smv peak at 30s is kind of bull..

Hi zekko, as always I appreciate your posts. My major point is this, many guys who were zeros during their twenties do better after 30. Although the chicks they score are mostly 25+, it migh seem ridiculous to you to differentiate between earlies and late twenties girls, but if you are close to...
  6. J

Lol at some readings of my post. I am mid twenties, and I am aware that i will never look better than now. I am attracting 19-23 as never before ( especially now in the summer). Cheers to bigneil, although i would like to remind you that for each big neil there are 100 mid twenties guys...
  7. J

My message would never be a give up. It is more a hurry up, for instance give yourself 2 years max for getting into top shape. Those situations of a 33 yo with 20 girls, certainly happen but are not the rule. For me a peak would be a phase when you can score the hottest girls, and scoring mid...
  8. J

Hi, It seems more or less agreeable to me, that women beauty peaks somewhere 17-22, nevertheless women can always have sex from hot young guys. For an average guy, to get a really hot girl is nearly an impossible mission, even if he is at his peak. While it gets easier with age for men to...
  9. J

Are most women overconfident and arrogant?

Hi, It seems to me, that everywhere I go, every women I meet (and note that I am not talking how women treat me particularly) women are always in a "unsatisfied state" so to speak, generally not in a good mood, not happy with the place they are in, there is always something to complain about...
  10. J

A few thoughts on Roosh V appearance on TV

Hi, There are a few things to learn here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxYfcRUIQE 1) Women can be incredibly deluded on how they look. The women who starts speaking at 15:35 (the third) says that she is successful, confident and beautiful. I honestly believe she believes her own words...
  11. J

Do you have a minimum age?

19 year olds are actually my favourite... Well done!
  12. J

Do you have a minimum age?

Legal minimum... 18 year old is already an adult. Most guys (whatever age) drool over 18-23 years old ( so the betas who are morally against it are just being hypocrites). In my experience older women are just more desperate and neurotic (being way less sexy of course). Some "older" (late...
  13. J

Does her sexual past bother you?

Hi, I would like to hear you guys on this, for me it's not a question of morals or that I do not find ethical to be with so many people. The thing is this, I seem to have ingrained from childhood that women are selective and hard to get, and that's what I find attractive and feminine. Today...
  14. J

When do women reach their beauty peak?/ Do women become more deluded with age?

That is my experience. Many may have decent faces well into late 30s or 40s, but if we are talking about a body that drives you crazy that's the period where their body is natural, tight and athletic....
  15. J

When do women reach their beauty peak?/ Do women become more deluded with age?

Hi, When you search for female beauty peak, you will see various studies citing the 30's and even 40´s as the top years regards female looks. These studies are strongly embraced by female journalists who then spread the word to the rest of the sheep. I have also talked to a lot of...
  16. J

Is your HB really an HB?

Hi, From your experience how often you come across with a girl who is really good looking without make up. Most of the times girls who I though were hot, are plain WEIRD and funny looking without make up. The night club environment can be especially deceiving, their skin, hair and even...
  17. J

Women backlash against perfect body campaign is ridiculous

Not only this reaction is stupid, as is also irresponsible in terms of public health. Many women want to hear that it is ok to be morbidly fat. It's rather amusing to hear so many females speaking on social pressure for them being fit, just because there are hot women out there. I'll start...
  18. J

Women backlash against perfect body campaign is ridiculous

http://time.com/3551892/victorias-secret-perfect-body-ad-backlash-petition/ The world is getting more and more ridiculous. It seems in the future being fit and skinny will be forbiden by women. While women demand more and more their guys to be fit and sexy, they are all in this cruzade for...
  19. J

Another example of women's delusion...

I was surfing by my facebook, when one girl posted an article which mentioned the top qualities men should have to ensure a top quality relationship. This from a female's magazine. Being curious as I am, and expecting nothing less than stupidity I went forward. One of these qualities was, of...
  20. J

Is it ok for your girlfriend to "like" other guys on fb

Yep. I just wanted to know if it's me being paranoid. Of course girls have friends who are butt ugly and like their photos just for a small boost in their confidence. If the guy is good looking it's another story.